Just Walk Away
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I wanted it all, my own business that special girl and a good life. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I was reading the paper one morning and I came across the court news. I read where Marcie and Bill's divorce was filed. What was more surprising was the one underneath theirs. It was Angie and Nick; I couldn't help but smile at least a little.

Deep down I new I still loved her but was doing everything I could to forget her. Their divorce was listed as irreconcilable differences. I had to wonder what it was. I'd have to ask Uncle Ralph if he knew anything about it. Inside my gut I was both happy and sad. Angie was the only woman I have ever loved and she shit on me.


At Marcie's divorce hearing Bill had a lawyer with him this time. Unfortunately for him the judge kept the same rulings as the previous judge. Bill still had to pay the three hundred a week in child support and the two hundred in alimony.

He told the judge that he wanted a DNA test done and it was approved, but he still had to pay the child support till the test results were final. I asked Marcie if there was any chance that the girls weren't Bill's.

"No, Jack, I will be honest with you. I've only been with one other person and her name was Cindy. I'm sure she didn't make me pregnant."

I was a bit shocked. We had quite a few gays come in the gym. It never bothered me but I was surprised that Marcie told me about it. Her friend Cindy was now in the service. They had met at the community college and became best friends.

Marcie said she was heart broken when Cindy left on deployment. That's when she met and slept with Bill. She got pregnant and that takes us up to now.


When Bill asked about the separation of assets we had all the paper work ready. The condo was appraised at less than was owed on it. If they were to sell it they would have a negative amount still owed. The economy and real estate market was still very low.

Marcie's lawyer said that if Bill would sign the house over to Marcie that she and the girls could still live there. Bill saw it as a way of getting out from underneath the negative debt. He readily agreed to signing over his interest in the house.

His lawyer asked about the rest of the assets. All the furnishing and such. They didn't have much in savings and they did have two vehicles that had liens on them. It was decided that both of them would keep their vehicles. The couple of thousand in savings would be divided equally.

When it came to dividing the household goods that both have bought together Marcie agreed to let Bill have whatever he wanted. Needless to say he asked for a lot of the major items. He made a list and presented it to the judge. The judge told him he was not getting anything that belonged to the kids. He had asked for the bunk beds and dresser.

He mainly got the big screen TV and one of the bedroom sets and the surround sound system plus some other things. They picked a day that he was to come over and pick up his things. He had to have a police officer with him seeing the restraining order was still in place.

Bill did have visitation rights to see the girls but he never used them.

After the divorce hearing I stopped by to see Marcie. She was sitting at the table crying. "What's the matter Marcie?" I asked.

"I don't know how I can make it on what Bill is giving us. I should have let the condo go but the girls love it here, their friends are on the same block. What am I going to do, Jack?"

"I have a couple of suggestions if you want to hear them," I said.

"Please, anything that might help us out."

"Rent me a room! You have a spare room seeing Bill took the furniture from it. You have your room and the girls share the other bedroom and have their bunk beds. I pay two hundred a week where I live now. I would just as soon pay it to you. I can move in my stuff next week. I don't have all that much but I'll put the extra things in storage."

Marci stared at me. "Would you make it two hundred fifty if I included meals?" She was smiling at me and knew I liked her cooking.

"It's a deal! Do you want to hear the rest of my proposition?"

"There's more?" asked Marcie.

"I'm in need of a bookkeeper. Not necessarily full time, maybe three days a week. I'll pay you a hundred dollars a day. We also have a woman at the gym who watches the children of members for five dollars an hour. I'm sure she wouldn't mind watching April and Mandy."

"Oh my God! That would be wonderful. When can I start?"

"Let's say I move in this weekend and you can start on Monday."

"Jack, I need to know why you're doing this. I love everything you have done for us but you need to know that I'm not in love with you. To be honest with you I was crying because I got a letter from Cindy and she is moving back to Ohio in a couple of months. I think I still love her Jack but when she see's me she'll probably walk away."

Damn! This was a lot to take in. I was at least glad that Marcie was honest with me. Why couldn't Angie have been like that?

"If she loved you then, she'll still love you. Have you written her over the years?"

"Yes, I've kept it from Bill. I've sent her pictures of the girls and of course I was in a few of them. I wasn't quite as big as I am now. She's the only bright spot in my life other than the girls. Help me Jack! Help me lose some weight."


Over the next couple of months everything was working out great. I had a nice place to stay and good food prepared by Marcie. I loved watching the girls and started to think of having a family of my own some day. If I could only find the right woman.

Marcie worked out everyday at the gym. Even the days she does the bookkeeping she stayed and worked out. She was determined to get in shape. She has already lost twenty pounds and is looking pretty good.

It was sort of funny that we've seen each other naked by accident, (using the shower) but we never had sex. I guess once she told me about her and Cindy we just stayed friends. I have to admit I loved her like a sister. It was funny that even my parents treated her like a daughter.

One day she decided to tell my parents and my sister the truth about her and Cindy. I think my family took it quite well. They realized that life has changed over the years. Marcie's daughters still called my parents grandpa and grandma.

I stopped by to see my Uncle Ralph to ask him if he knew anything about Angie and Nick. Even though it's been way over a year I couldn't get her out of my system.

"Yeah, Jack, Angie came to see me a couple of months ago. I know it may sound stupid coming from me but I think she loves you Jack. Now that she's divorced, I think you ought to talk to her."

"I can't, Uncle Ralph. She really hurt me bad."

"Jack, I don't want to interfere with your life, but you do need to talk to her. She gave me her phone number to give to you. Here it is. Please Jack, do me a favor and at least listen to what she has to say."

I couldn't believe my uncle Ralph. He's the same man that told me to be careful that it wouldn't work out.

I talked with Marcie and told her all about Angie. It felt good just getting it out of my system. I think I cried while spilling my guts. When I was finished talking Marcie hugged me and said she thought I should see Angie and listen to what she had to say.

Meanwhile back at the home front, the DNA test came back and confirmed that Bill was the father of the girls. Now they were just waiting for the divorce to become final.

Bill was offered a promotion if he moved to Dayton, Ohio. He accepted it but was surprised when Sheila said she wasn't moving. There was a big argument when Bill found out he wasn't the only guy Sheila was sleeping with.


The day came when Gunnery Sergeant Jacynthia Quinn, USMC, came to the gym. She was a good-looking woman who looked like she wouldn't take shit from anyone. She had on her uniform and asked if Marcie was there.

Marcie came out of the back room crying when she heard her name. I watched them hug. I was happy for both of them. Marcie asked me if she could leave the girls there while she and Cindy went out for lunch and talked.

First she introduced her daughters to Cindy. Both of the girls hugged the Marine. I could see an immediate bond forming. Marcie gave me a hug and said, "Thank you." Nothing else needed to be said.

Later I found out more about Jacynthia Quinn. She was passing through on her way home to Columbus for leave, having returned from her third deployment in Afghanistan with an oak leaf cluster to her Silver Star that she received and wore proudly from her duty in Iraq.

She didn't know what to expect when she stopped by to visit her friend Marcie. After they had dinner together Marcie invited her to stay at the house for a couple of days. I would spend more time at the gym to give them some privacy.

At the end of the week Marcie told me that Cindy wanted her to move to Columbus with her. She even said that after her divorce was final they could get married in New York. ("Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is history). Cindy told her that her next duty station was recruiting for the Marines and would finish her career in Columbus.

Marcie wanted to know what I thought. I told her to follow her heart. Forget what others think. Life is too short to worry about what others think. She told Cindy that she would move to Columbus with her but she needed to sell her house first. She couldn't afford to sell it at a loss but at least wanted to break even.

They decided that they would have a long distant relationship till things were resolved, speaking of the divorce and selling of the house. It was a lot closer than Iraq. At least they would be able to see each other every week or so. Until then, they would speak on the phone almost nightly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.