Just Walk Away - Cover

Just Walk Away

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I wanted it all, my own business that special girl and a good life. Here's what happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It's been over a year since I just walked away from my relationship of a year and a half with my girlfriend. Angie and I met when I was in a male dance review. I was twenty-two at the time. She seemed special to me. I guess I should go back and tell you a little about us.

My name is Jack Holder and I'm originally from Newport, Kentucky. I now reside in Cincinnati, Ohio. In high school I played sports and did get a couple of offers for a baseball scholarship. I wasn't really college material, and just not really interested in playing ball.

However, I did love working out and wished I could own my own gym someday. My Uncle Ralph owned a gym so I guess exercising and being in shape was in my blood. With my shirt off I actually had the six-pack abs and muscled thighs that you see on some of the guys that work out.

They don't just appear; it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get a body in shape. I've worked out a minimum of three times a week ever since junior high school. Even during the summer I worked out at my uncle's gym. I told him I wanted to own my own gym someday. It made him smile; he was like a second dad to me.

Both of my parents were teachers and my sister, who is three years older than me, went to college and became a teacher also. When I told my parents that I wasn't going to college they were a bit disappointed in me. I did tell them that someday I would own my own gym and be a teacher of proper exercising.

Upon graduation my Uncle Ralph offered me a full time job in the gym. I readily accepted it; I was going to be doing what I always wanted, only I wanted my own place. Uncle Ralph told me to save up my money and some day I would be able to open a gym.

He taught me most everything I needed to know as well as paying me a decent wage, but I wanted to live on my own and after paying my bills I wasn't saving much. I was now twenty-one and one day a good-looking women, probably in her forties, came into the gym. She said she heard about me from some of our clients. She asked me if I was interested in making some extra money.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"I run a business, it's an all male revue. We do a lot of private parties and mostly some special gigs. I'd like you to be one of our dancers."

I had to laugh. "Lady, I'm not a dancer."

"Jack, my name is Hillary Bottoms and you really don't have to be a dancer. In fact there is very little dancing. You just have to look good and move around stage and flirt with the ladies."

"I don't think so," I replied.

"Jack, you would only have to work on Fridays and Saturdays. You will be paid three hundred dollars a night, plus tips. Believe me, you can make a thousand a week easy. We'll teach you everything you need to know. Are you willing to give it a try?"

Six hundred a week plus tips! That was almost double what my uncle was paying me. I thought for a few minutes and figured I could save up enough money in a couple of years to start my own business.

To make a long story short, I accepted her offer. I did have to sign a two- year agreement. Hillary said a lot of guys left her hanging and going with other male revues after she had trained them. She invested time and money in her employees, that's why she had two-year agreements. After two years we could re-sign or leave.

I had my Uncle Ralph look at the terms of the agreement and he had his lawyers look at it. He smiled at me.

"What is it, Uncle Ralph?" I asked.

"You do know that there will be a lot of ladies vying for your attention. The best advice I can give you is to treat all women special. They may not all have perfect bodies but they all deserve to be treated with respect. By the way, condoms are a necessity in the business."

"How do you know so much about what women want, Uncle Ralph? You've been married to Aunt Mae for over twenty years."

"So you know, before I met your aunt, I worked in an all male revue also. It's not something that we talk about. Your mom, my sister, considered me the black sheep of the family.

"I learned a lot about women. In fact some of the heavier or not as good- looking women often are a lot better lovers. It's like they try harder and enjoy it more," said Uncle Ralph.

My Aunt Mae was a good-looking woman but probably not anything overly special. I do have to say she had one of the best personalities of all my relatives. They had three kids, my cousins, and they all really seemed happy. I would always remember what my Uncle Ralph had told me.

Uncle Ralph and I agreed on Friday and Saturday hours for me to work. Those evenings I would be doing the male revues. No one but Uncle Ralph knew about my side job and I was able to keep it that way.


I was very nervous at first but Hillary was right. All I had to do was pretty much strip to the music and shake my ass. I was proud of my sculptured body and really didn't mind showing it off. I did have to spend some time in a tanning booth and also oil down my body to give it a different look.

I started with full male revue shows, which contained ten of us. All these guys really had some nice bods. Hillary said I fit right in. I became friends with some of the guys but we were never close. They shared a few of their secrets; it was more bragging than it was sharing, but I took it all in; it made me even better.

After two months I was ready to do some of the more private parties. Hillary had some strict rules when it came to the ladies. We weren't supposed to touch them during our performances but if they wanted to party afterwards we could go for it.

Many would touch us during our performance by putting money in our g-strings. The g-strings were nothing more than a pouch over our package and a string to hold it up and for the ladies to put tips in.

We actually did have some performances where we would have a small sheet to block what the women in front of us were doing. As I said, we couldn't touch them at that time but they sure as hell touched us.

I loved it when I would bare my cock and I would hand them a can of whipped cream and they would spray a little on my cock and lick it off. I was young and bold and I have to say I loved it.

I should tell you that most of our customers were housewives out for a good time, or friends and families attending bridal showers or other parties. As my uncle had told me, most were not super models but they did everything they could to please us male strippers. That was what we were, male strippers.

I have had more sex in the two years I was a stripper than most men have in a lifetime. I would say eighty percent or more of my sex partners were either married or divorced. Sometimes it bothered me having sex with a married woman but I always told myself that they initiated the sex and besides we were lucky if we ever saw them again.

I know it kind of turned me against marriage, being with all these married women. I never really had a steady girlfriend or felt in love with anyone. I guess I thought about finding that special woman, but now I wondered if there was any such thing.

I should tell you that we also did a lot of college parties. Of course the women were younger but not necessarily better. They wanted the sex but knew they didn't have to try as hard. It was just all about sex with these college girls and I did my best to please them.

About two months before my two-year agreement with Hillary was up, we did a college sorority party. It was being put on for the graduating seniors. Of course all the grades were invited. It was there I met Angie. She was a good-looking woman. Blonde, blue eyed and stacked like a brick shithouse.

Where did that statement ever come from? How is being compared to a brick shithouse even a compliment? Anyway, Angie was a beautiful woman. She came up and put five dollars in my g-string. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was infatuated with her. It never happened to me before.

When I did my whipped cream routine she didn't even use the whipped cream. She just took my hard cock in her mouth and very sensually sucked the head. I did everything I could not to come. I had to make her the last participant in my routine.

As the party ended she came up to me, smiled, and asked me if I would like to go back to her house with her. She shared a house with four other girls but each had her own bedroom.

When we got there it wasn't five minutes before we were having sex. It started by her taking out my cock and taking most of it in her mouth. In the next few minutes we both got naked. She had one beautiful body and I wanted her. She sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her over on her back and stood at the edge of the bed.

I lifted her legs and held them up with my hands. I pushed my hard cock into her. It was one of the few times I didn't wear a condom. I don't know why, I just wanted in her so bad. I fucked her hard and put her legs on my shoulders. I wanted my hands free to play with her breasts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Angie was yelling.

I pushed into her hard and felt her pussy grip my cock as I came. I held in it her until her spasms stopped. After we both came she moved to the center of the bed and asked me to lie next to her. I wasn't used to staying around after having sex but I wanted to stay.

"Jack, I need you to know that I'm not that kind of girl. I don't pick up men and bring them to my house. I never have sex on the first date and here I am with you and it's not even a date."

I didn't know what to say. As I mentioned I usually had sex and left but with Angie it was different. I can't say I loved her because I hardly knew her but I did have some new feelings that I can't describe. We talked for a good half hour and I wanted her again and told her so.

She laughed as she mounted me as I lay on my back. This time my hands were free to gently rub her breasts as she rode me. I felt something special with Angie that I don't recall feeling with any other woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.