My Mom ... the Stripper! - Cover

My Mom ... the Stripper!

 

Chapter 3

I go with her to the club now when she strips, to watch both her technique improve greatly, and also what she does to the clientele. We sewed material to a couple of garters for the guys to directly put the money in.

Now, my recorded voice says, “And Now Gentlemen, Welcome to the stage ‘The Beautiful and Sexy, Strawberry Fields!’”

The music of ‘Beautiful’ starts, and at first all you see is her leg, from behind the curtain, then an arm, then a fully covered “Strawberry’ coming out on stage. She was amazing – taking off a fabric swatch to uncover just a bit of skin from above her breast, and she bent deep to show the girls to the guys who were being worked up to a frenzy that reminded me of ‘Shark Week.’

Then she walked and stopped at the edge of the stage, just moving her upper body as the guys were filling her garter pockets to the absolute busting point.

Then just as she had entered – she left as the music ended.

My Mom – the Ecdysiast!


We got home and counted out $1,140, getting us both terribly excited.

“Oh, Will – that was so much more fun than before and right now ... I need your dick in me – please!”

She stripped, completely naked then undressed me and pulled me down to on top of her, where I took those F-Cups and mauled them, being careful not to do anything to markup our moneymakers.

She was moaning, and I always appreciate being appreciated, so I took my blood-filled 20-year-old dick and shoved it in her now hairless, but still stunning pussy. So much better without a condom, with her back on the pill, and a batch of the Plan B’s.

She was moaning terribly loud as I started to fuck her, fast and deep – slamming inside her harder and harder to make her moan even more.

“Oh, god – Will – you make me feel so good,” she gasped.

“That’s because you and your body are so damn beautiful, Sunny!” I replied.

Her body suddenly jolted as an apparent wave of pleasure shot through her, I guess I had the rifle, so now it was time to empty my entire magazine.

“Make me cum honey – come on Will – Do it! Fuck your Momma – Fuck your stripper whore of a cumslut mother, fill her up with every bit of what you got ... Oh – Oh yeah...”

“Mom – I’m cummmmminnnnnng!”

I felt at least four strong spurts, as I lay atop my beautiful stripper of a Mom, who gave a kiss goodnight as we fell asleep in that position.

Waking up, I pulled out and started a shower, which Mom was quick to join, I washed her tits and pussy and she washed my dick first with her hands and soap, then getting on her knees and quickly filling her mouth with my seed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.