My Mom ... the Stripper! - Cover

My Mom ... the Stripper!

 

Chapter 2

“I-I don’t know Will, that’s...”

“Mom, I love you, you’re beautiful ... That’s it! ‘Beautiful!’ That can be your main theme music. Just a second?”

I went and got my IPod and started the song, and Mom got up, moving to the music – it was fantastic as she was rubbing herself all over her body to this. She was shaking her butt, and dancing well, and at the point the music was Christina trilling, she tore open her robe, showing me her entire naked body, F-Cups and all. I stood up as she teased me while getting even closer.

As the song ended, I grabbed her and gave her an open-mouthed kiss, all the while her body was up against mine, causing me to tingle all over my body. She wasn’t pulling away, so I pulled off my shirt, dropped my pants as we leaned down together on her bed.

I put my head between her breasts and couldn’t stop enjoying myself. I pulled my boxers off, and she said, “Will, instead of ten percent, how about we fuck ... anytime you want?”

I was using my hand to get the rest of the way hard, then, in a single stroke plunged very deep inside my mother, with my hardness.

“Ooooohhh, William – that really feels good, honey – come on now, Cum for Sunny, OK?”

My only other experience in this situation was by watching porn and jerking off.

I remembered what I saw and started to fuck my mother, fast in – slow out, over and over as her F-Cups were shaking a whole bunch. I had been kissing my mother, but wanted to suck on those tits of hers, so I moved my mouth to her left tit and sucked and licked all over. I moved to the other one, just as I felt myself about to cum.

“Mom, I’m about to blow -- where?” I asked getting almost too close to pull out.

“Pull out honey, I haven’t been on the pill in over five years?” she said.

Begrudgingly, I pulled out and came all over her chest and tummy. She started rubbing her hands through the mess; even bringing a finger to her lips and licking my seed, causing me to jerk one more spurt that landed right between her tits.

“Oh, William – that was so naughty, and so good, have you ever had a blowjob?”

“N-no Mom, let me clean up first?”

“No way, I want to taste the two of us on this wonderful weapon of yours,” she said, getting off the bed and grabbing me by the balls, squeezing me real hard.

“Honey, you are going to love this – until you get condoms or I get back on the pill, we need to be more careful, nobody would want to see a pregnant woman strip?”

She put her mouth on me and started to slurp, getting me hard again and cleaning me.

“Mom, are you sure?”

She was still playing and licking on my dick and said, “What, honey?”

“Are you sure nobody would want to see a pregnant woman strip? I would!”

“Yeah, that’s because the thought of getting your mother pregnant has got you all hot and bothered. I don’t think so, Will?” she said getting back to my dick and filling her mouth completely with it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.