A Weed in the Garden
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

Most of the invited guests to the party had already departed. I managed to escape to one of the sound-proofed meeting rooms with the American girl Anne and my new business-woman slut-trainee Rose. I paused long enough to bring a cool bottle of champagne and three glasses. They were both trying to impress each other with tales of terrible cruelty to male partners but I was just listening with a small degree of attention.

I was still thinking about the drunken communications room supervisor from the Canadian Embassy who admitted to me that she was a “gender-changed” person who should have been born a female to begin with. I was a bit put-off at first but he or she was so sincere in a befuddled state that I felt sorry for it. It was strange to be sitting right next to a pretty young thing with tempting red lips knowing that “she” might still have some unexpected equipment where her pussy should be located.

Her name was Leanne and she perched on the edge of the chair like a bird ready to take flight at the first sign of danger. I think she sensed the power of my masculinity and was attracted to me strictly from an impulse of unrequited lust. I wondered how many at the party suspected the true nature of her hidden secrets and I felt a bit of camaraderie with the poor soul because of my own duplicitous nature. I stored the value of this contact away in my brain along with her phone number in case I wanted to join her for “drinks” at some later time. She seemed so vulnerable and needy that I imagined her stretched out and submissive under my total control.

Leanne left me alone but before she departed she allowed her delicate fingers to caress my stirring package with inquisitive anticipation. I was not in the least turned off by “her” explorations because I knew that I had an important meeting with both Anne and Rose when the party was concluded. The thought of Leanne’s pretty face between my legs was making me primed and ready to sample and compare my friendly female’s ability to stretch wide for my entry. I knew that Anne was both flexible and energetic but I sensed that Rose was holding something back and I wanted her to give me access to her complete hidden secrets. I promised that I would pound her backside until she surrendered her last bastion of privacy to my demanding cock.

Anne was wearing a long ballroom dress of red silk and I was reasonably certain she would be wearing no undies beneath the flowing folds. She was a bit of a tramp in those matters and never hesitated to spread her cheeks for my full viewing pleasure. The American girl was also a decadent receiver of spirited spanking action and she was never as happy as when she was bent over a knee with her hindquarters up high in the air uncovered and ready to be pounded.

The dedicated accountant and experienced business woman Rose was possessed of a plump and fragrantly pleasing rump that tempted me far beyond the limits of my restraint. I had already sampled her ability to “take it” all the way up and was most gratified by her stamina and enthusiasm. It was seldom seen in a female pampered in the soft chains of western decadence and her mature status in life gave her further credit for feminine mystique. There was no doubt she could use additional schooling on the use of her well-constructed mouth and needed some tutoring on the employment of her willing tongue in obedient submission to male pleasure. She had admitted to him that her excellence skills in the art of kissing came from shameful episodes in her past in the company of other females more interested in female to female relationships than in normal relations as a wife or a mother.

He had encouraged her to educate the clueless American girl Anne in the correct use of the language of the lips and she seemed well inclined to accede to his wishes. He derived a fair amount of sensual release in watching the pair of them fight a lively duel with their mouths and tongues in endless struggles for dominance.

“Enough, you hussies, get you both down in the position!”

Rose was swift to push her backside up in the direction of the ceiling and Anne fought off her wave of giggles to follow suit. He paused behind them soaking up the harmony of good vibes looking at their very different presentations. There was no doubt that Anne’s backside was the youngest because her little chubbies did not droop quite as much and her gap was so pronounced from the constant use of thongs and plugs that she displayed her brown eye with pride and even stole a glance over her shoulder betraying her anticipation at what the future would hold for her.

Rose’s flanks were sturdy and heart-shaped and she had to use both of her hands to pull her cheeks apart for him to view her pucker. She seemed a bit reluctant and he was not quite sure if it were her true feelings or some contrived ploy to make him more eager to stuff her first.

I slid the lock on the door and grabbed a long wooden spoon from the serving table. It must have been intended for the salads and was not needed in the main dining area. When I smacked it down into my other palm with a satisfying meaty whack, both females looked back at me nervously not quite certain of my intentions. That was definitely a high point of the evening because I wanted them both a little fearful of the consequences if they did not perform well.

The American girl had slender hips and I held her steady as I gave her the spoon across both cheeks. She gasped and reached out to grab Rose’s hands in hers hoping for moral support in her introduction to the stressful use of the spoons on her tender posterior. Rose gave her look of mixed pity and encouragement never quite taking her eyes off the falling spoon and Anne’s reddening backside. I found it all too amusing and finished off with her by vigorously spreading her sphincter muscle with my three middle fingers. The American girl took it all without any complaints and I had to give her bonus points for acceptance and fortitude. I shifted my attentions to Rose and I could tell she was already waiting with anticipation for her turn with the spoon. I decided to surprise her and relinquished the spoon without using it on her. She was a little dismayed when I lodged my cock in her heated crack and quickly looked to see if Anne was watching her degradation. I was not quite certain if she was fearful of that possibility or hopeful that the other girl was getting a full view of her being spitted on my lusty shaft.

The sounds of our practiced rutting filled the small room with kinky noise that pushed me beyond the limits of my ability to withhold my sticky man-juice from being spurted into her cave of final depravity.

I looked into Anne’s eyes and we both smiled at the way Rose was whimpering in sudden surrender of her most secret place. I pulled Anne’s face close to mine and pushed my hungry tongue into her saliva drenched mouth trying to judge the depth of her opening to see if I would be able to bury my entire shaft without gagging her in complete distress.

Unable to contain my passion, I flooded Rose’s bottom and allowed Anne to wash me with the table towels wetted with the melted water from the ice. We all drank champagne and I took turns on top of each of them for as long as it took to push them into orgasms of sheer delight. When we were ready to leave, both Anne and I were none the worse for wear, but poor Rose was a bit bedraggled with cosmetic problems and stains on her clothing that could only have come from extended sexual exertion. The remaining guests looked at the three of us with some degree of envy on their faces and I was glad I was not acquainted with any of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.