A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

I cursed the Gods of good fortune under my breath when my Jessica delivered the morning paper to me along with excellently brewed coffee. She was wearing only her boy-shorts and a tank top and I knew I would have to give her a vigorous correction before I left for my pre-operation final rehearsal. I was certain she exposed her body to the neighbors in that manner just to provoke my wrath.

Right there on the front page was a photo of “Hyacinth” being led down a driveway with her hands in manacles. Since she was my financier and control for the operation that was to take place in less than 24 hours, I began to devise an immediate escape route and glanced out the window to make certain there were no police vans starting to assemble for an assault on my apartment.

However, the story underneath the photo seemed to bear no relationship to a covert act of terror in the heart of the city. It was all about boring financial dealings and currency exchanges that were not quite up to ethical norms. I almost laughed at the banality of it all. It was totally mystifying why a modern society would be interested in such everyday transactions in less industrialized countries of the world. She was “fair game” because of the connection to a Member of Parliament, but it appeared that it was just an unfortunate coincidence for this to happen on the eve a long-awaited event.

None of the others knew of Hyacinth’s role as the control and that was a good thing. I did not want any of them to become more skittish about performing tasks that might easily result in their swift demise.

Now back to more immediate matters.

“Jesse, get down on your knees and crawl into the bedroom right now!”

She looked at me with those pathetic pleading soft eyes and I knew she was dying for my hand on her bottom. I watched her pretty bum rolling left and right as she preceded me down the narrow hallway.

I feared that I had been far too lenient with my Jessica for much too long. She must remember this lesson in order to be a god-fearing obedient female if she hoped to continue on as my cum-drainer. In all honesty, I would have to say that she was quite excellent in her duties and had none of the irritating flaws of character that “Bitch” her predecessor had assailed me with both night and day. In some respects, she was a superior creature than some of the females of my own faith, but in the final analysis, she was still an infidel and unworthy of my long-term use of her admittedly desirable nubile body.

She showed the level of her training by immediately stretching out on the bed face down with her legs slightly parted so that I might judge the wetness of her female slit. I decided that this would be with the cane so that she would remember her sins. I showed it to her and watched her tremble with terrible anticipation. I had only given it to her twice before and she probably retained those ordeals in her memory bank. Of course, I first asked her ritualistically if she was at peace with her punishment. I would never force her training on her because that would defeat the purpose of self-imposed behavior modification. The beautiful girl had tears in her eyes but she cried out loud and clear,

“Yes, master, please give me the cane. I am so fortunate to have you as my guide to lead me on the correct path to enlightenment.”

Jesse raised her bottom up off the mattress to receive her first stripe. I was pleased to see her ass cheeks quivering with trepidation awaiting my first blow. I gave her a full ten strikes of the cane at a proper tempo, not too fast and not too slow. I always insisted on using the optimum timing in order to make the effect of the stinging blows remain a long time in her uncomplicated mind. I checked her labia for moisture and just as I suspected she was already starting to squirt her juices onto the sheets.

Quickly, I jumped astride her hips and guided my powerful cock into her wondrous cave of female tenderness. She had been keeping it well trimmed in accordance with my wishes. I only stroked a few times before I withdrew and sheathed my manly weapon. Now, I could play in her pretty garden without any concern for hybrid offspring lost between two worlds. I must have been all keyed up from the dangerous operation soon to take place because I was bottoming out rather harshly deep inside up against her cervix making the sweet girl grunt like a trollop.

Her nipples had extended into their fully engaged position and I flicked them nastily with my naughty fingers. Sweet Jessica moaned and thanked me for my attention to her breasts. I knew I wanted to shove my cock deep up her bum but it was late already and that could hold until after the operation was successfully completed. If it was not a success, it was extremely unlikely that I would be returning to our little hideaway ever again.

One of the motors we had lined up for the job was a Range Rover. It was a car that I personally had the utmost respect for. Unfortunately, the vehicle had a recurring problem with the starter and required a number of attempts to get it to start properly. I had visions of making a getaway and never getting out of the starting gate like a recalcitrant steed. My fear was of such magnitude that I assigned the thing to the alternate team who would be making the diversion right across the street from the Police Station and then moving to the target site to engage the responders with a secondary explosion if necessary. It was a pretty good plan and I was certain that Hyacinth was the author of the finer points.

The two lads from Manchester were subdued and overly nervous. I sensed there was something not quite right but it was far too late to interrogate them about such details. This was more of “What will be, will be” situation. I guess, I should say, “As Allah wills” situation in the correct context of my native thought patterns.

The “back up” team was simply 3 and 4 as we never used names in the final phase. The main team consisting of myself and a female librarian from Slough who wore glasses and no heels on her shoes made up the remainder of the implementation cell. There was supposed to be five of us but the last member had been arrested only two days ago on a silly GBH charge stemming from a pub squabble over the favors of some infidel whore with pimples on her forehead. Everyone else thought it was very funny because the young man was known to be more inclined to seek the favors of a pretty boy than from girls with loose habits. I was not in the least bit amused because it meant that I would be on the “front line” instead of backing up from the rear where I felt a lot safer and a lot more comfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.