A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

My Jesse returned from the spa with a thrice washed colon, finger and toe nails of perfect symmetry and hair coloring a noticeable lighter shade of blond than at 9AM this morning.

She told me she had not eaten anything all day since the scone I had fed her for breakfast. I was pleased to hear this for I did so love the slender look of her haunches when she presented her bottom to me for impalement. For reward, I allowed her to nibble on my cock before we went to the pub to meet "Posh" Polly, the upper class bird that swung both ways.

I was very careful not to muss Jesse's hair or get any cum stains on her leather jacket. She was my "bait" to get the reluctant Polly to open up her back door nice and wide for me. I did appreciate the 2 inches she allowed me the previous evening, but I had gotten really spoiled by sliding my 10 inches all the way up Jesse's rectal channel. The feel of that fluttering sphincter stretched tightly around my thick shaft was a taste of sheer heaven. This Polly was even tighter but she was as sensitive and delicate about anal impalement as a nun on a religious retreat.

As always, I did my prayers in private for I did not want to cause consternation in any person's suspicious mind because of my ethnic background. I tended to blend in well in this den of iniquity when I did my hedonistic best to suck up all the perks of a decaying society. I had allowed PC Alice Anderson (Real name unknown) to witness my prayers in the closet at the police station after I had cleansed her precious sanctuary with the seeds of enlightenment. It was so relaxing to hear her whisper the words of female gratitude in my own language after I stroked her dedicated furnace to her shuddering climax. The sight of the uniformed policewoman at my feet right after I had filled her pulsating pussy was most gratifying even if I knew full well she was not whom she purported to be.

Jesse caused quite a stir in the pub. It was a bit more evident than her usual reception. There was a certain "glow" about her that I shamefully credited to my recent deposit of sticky cum down her lovely throat. In retrospect, I suspect it was due to the expert cleansing of her internal organs at the spa this very afternoon. Before we left the house, I had spent some time lubricating and scenting Jesse's lovely pussy and pucker hole with her special strawberry flavored cream and perfume. I told her Polly probably wanted to taste her flavor and "first impressions" are important.

Polly was seated by herself at a corner table and had three glasses and a carafe of wine in front of her. It looked like she had already started by herself. I followed Jesse into the circular booth allowing her to press up next to the very classy looking Polly. In fact, Polly looked completely out of place in this "normal people" pub. She looked like she should be alighting from a chauffeur driven Rolls at the theater.

I saw Polly allow her hand to rest in Jesse's lap and I knew she was "hooked" Jesse batted her beautiful eyes at the striking upper class girl and sipped on the glass of wine that Polly had poured for her.

"I do think you look ever so nice, Polly. I wish I could look so nice like you."

Polly leaned closer and whispered something in Jesse's ear that caused my well-trained anal slave to blush an uncommon shade of pink. I could only imagine what she said, but when Polly's hand began to explore Jesse's panty line under the table, my live-in girlfriend merely opened her legs and let her own arm drape around Polly's shoulders in a show of possessiveness not common to her normal attitude.

About 2 carafes later, we all piled into Polly's mini-cooper and headed to the apartment. I was driving because both Polly and Jesse were 3 sheets to the wind and I had wisely sipped very moderately. Polly was holding Jesse up whilst I dug out the key but I do believe it should have been the other way around.

We all flopped onto the sofa and I was astonished to see the normally shy Jesse pull Polly's beautiful face down into her lap tell her,

"Start licking Princess. My pussy needs some real posh treatment. Get your upper class tongue into Lady Jesse's pussy."

Jesse had pulled up her dress during this shocking little speech and her soaking wet knickers were dripping with female juices. I had never seen her so agitated in our period of acquaintance.

When Polly got on her knees in front of the sofa, Jesse grabbed hold of the back of her head and in a confident voice seldom heard, told her,

"I want that pretty pink princess tongue up deep in my pussy right now, Miss prim and proper Polly."

Poor Polly let her head be pushed deep into Jesse's strawberry flavored pussy. I heard her slurping with a sound that made my cock stand up nice and tall. I got on my knees behind Polly and pushed her nicely tailored business suit up to her hips. Her French thong was no impediment at all. I merely pushed it to the side and started to shove two of my fingers deep into her brown eye. She was so into eating Jesse's tasty pussy that she allowed me to bury my two fingers in deep. I was up in her ass about 4 inches with my fingers. I took the opportunity to add my other two fingers to their compatriots inside her tight little sphincter. Now, only my thumb remained in the outside world and I flicked the back of her vagina with it just to see how wet she was inside.

Her pussy was flooded with female juices.

I stretched her pucker hole in all directions and never got a hint of protest. The slurping sounds were picking up in intensity, so I quickly pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my throbbing cock. I had the entire head inside before Polly even suspected I was going up her Hershey highway. She was so involved in bringing Jesse to an earth-shattering orgasm that her feelings below her waist were subordinate to her tongue and mouth. It was real easy just to press forward and slowly slide all 10 inches deep inside her tight little rectal channel. I could feel my cock "bottom out" inside and Polly's naked ass bounced up against my skin like the best present ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.