A Good Feeling

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I've got a really pretty mom I've been looking at in a new and different way. Then, one day, she was paying household bills at the computer when I walked up behind her and looked down, not at the screen, no, at her open blouse and the bare breasts cuddled inside.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I guess I'd be lying if I told you that I'd never looked at my mother as someone sexy and hot. After all, she is.

She's thirty-seven, medium height about five-five or so, nice weight, I don't know what it is, but she looks nice and in a bikini she looks great. Her boobs are thirty-six C-cup, I know because I've looked at her bras.

Mom is blond, kind of streaky blond, and it comes down to about her shoulders and she's got great legs. So, yeah, I've noticed her and some of my friends have even made a few comments about her. MILF comments.

She's divorced now for a long time. I've never seen my dad and from what she's told me, I'm not eager to see him if he ever makes an appearance which seems unlikely.

She doesn't date much, maybe a few times a year. There was a man she went with for a while three or four years ago but I think he found someone else.

Me? I'm Jason, just turned sixteen and I'm fairly tall, five-eleven, have brown hair that I keep kinda short. I'm not much into sports but I do like school and think I want to be some kind of engineer or maybe a computer expert.

This story kind of starts with a computer, the one we have in the den. Mom was sitting at it one summer Saturday afternoon when I came up behind her as she paid our household bills online.

Hardly interesting, I was about to turn and go outside when I looked down.

Oh, my, now, that was interesting, very interesting. She was leaning forward a bit and her shirt hung open at the top revealing her bare breasts inside.

I decided to stay and watch her as she paid the bills, though, she soon figured out what my interest was.

She looked up at me, then down at her front and laughed.

"You're getting an eyeful, Jason," she said, smiling up at me.

What came next floored me.

"You can have a feel if you want to. Just never tell anybody. Go ahead if you'd like."

Nothing like this had ever happened between Mom and me but I stood there gathering my courage, after all, it was her idea, not mine, then went ahead and slowly slid my hand down inside her shirt to hold her right breast in my hand while my heart began thumping like crazy.

She just sat there while I felt her breast and her nipple which was raised and hard.

"You're really soft," I said softly.

"It feels nice, Jase. I ... I'd never ask you to do this but, well, if it's something you'd like, then I wouldn't mind if you played with my breasts sometimes."

I couldn't believe it. She really said that, giving me permission to feel her up like this.

"Can I kind of open your shirt and see them?" I managed to squeak out.

As she nodded, I pulled my hand out and came around next to her and knelt as I unbuttoned her shirt and opened it.

"You're really ... beautiful," I said haltingly as I drank in the sexy sight there in front of me. They were large and heavy in my hands. I felt their warmth again for a few seconds as I slipped her shirt off then moved back to hold them and massage them.

"You can kiss them, Jason, and suck on my nipples if you want."

I leaned forward and kissed both nipples, holding her breasts from underneath then lifted one to my lips and took its hard center into my mouth to suck.

If you're wondering what was happening down in my pants, then you know nothing about sixteen-year old boys. I was hard as a rock.

I sucked on that firm, erect nipple for several minutes as her hand petted my cheek, then I went over to the other one.

She sat there smiling down at me as I enjoyed this new and amazing development between my mother and me.

Then she said, "Maybe I should just take the rest of my clothes off. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, I'd love that, you're so pretty," I struggled to say.

"Let's go to my room then," she said and stood up as I followed her down the hall to her bedroom.

Once we were inside, she turned to me, unbuttoned the shorts she was wearing and slid them down her lovely legs to stand there in just her panties.

She looked at me, hooked her fingers in the waistband and pulled them to the floor and stepped out of them, kicking them away.

She was beautiful. And she was bare around her pussy just like the girls in Playboy and on the internet.

"You're totally beautiful, Mom, just incredible," I gasped. I just couldn't believe that this was really happening, that she was now naked for me to look at.

"What about you, Jason, do I get to see you? Are you getting undressed, too?"

"I ... I ... yeah," I said haltingly, then pulled off my teeshirt and began loosening my belt. I had no idea where all this was going but now, it seemed, my mom and I were going to be naked together and it all started when she saw me peeking down her shirt.

I got my shorts off, then hesitated there standing nervously in my briefs. Mom stepped to me, knelt down and pulled them to the floor as my dick sprang loose right in front of her face. She leaned forward, softly kissed the tip, then wet her lips with her tongue and slid them over the head to begin sucking.

The best sexual feelings I'd ever had were the first time I ejaculated when I had been masturbating for about a year. Before that, it really felt good but there was no climax to it, no peak to it, even though it felt great. But when her lips began sucking, every nerve, every feeling I had was being given the utmost in pleasure. I never knew anything could feel so glorious.

She took in more of me as she continued sucking but most of it was concentrated around the head of my dick where it felt so, so wonderful.

"Oh, Mom, that's so good," I groaned as she looked up at me. But she never stopped, she had her fingers around me and licked and sucked the end until my whole body exploded into her mouth.

"OH, OH, OH," I cried out as I was overwhelmed with pure ecstasy washing over me.

She then stood up and pulled me to her to kiss me hard, her tongue sliding into my mouth over and over.

I separated to tell her how wonderful it was and how much I loved her and she reached down to her bed and pulled the covers back and got in.

"Are you ready for more, Jason?" she asked as she laid back and spread open for me.


Chapter 2

"Can I do oral for you first?" I asked not knowing if there was any kind of protocol to sex.

"That would be lovely," she cooed and I moved over between her legs and kissed right in the moist valley waiting for me.

Of course, I'd never done this before so it was really up to my imagination so I began licking and wiping my tongue around and I soon had her moaning in pleasure.

Then she reached down and spread herself open so I could get deeper inside her. She had a taste. I guess I'd never thought about what a pussy might taste like but it was nice, a little salty, but nice. And super-sexy. I was loving it. I knew then that I would become a lover of eating pussy. It was wonderful, I just didn't want to stop and I loved the effect it was having on her.

"Oh, that's so good, oh, yes, right there, right there, perfect, yes, yes," she moaned and jerked as my tongue flicked back and forth. "Omigod, Jason, you're gonna make me cum, oh, yes, I ... I ... OH, OH, UH, oh, god that feels so good," she groaned as her body tensed and shook and trembled. Her legs wrapped around my head pulling me tight into her wet pussy as my tongue darted and probed. I loved that I could give her such dramatic and extreme pleasure. Oh, yes, I loved every lick and suck.

Then her legs relaxed and I looked up as I watched her breasts rise and fall as she panted in ecstasy. Now I knew I wanted to be my mother's lover. I'd given her an orgasm, the first I'd ever experienced from a woman. I was changed forever.

I moved up, gripping my cock and led it right to her entrance and just went right ahead and pushed inside.

"Oh, Jason, yes," she gasped and I began moving in and out of her. The feelings were incredible. They just sent waves of ecstasy across me as I stroked back and forth.

"Are you happy, Son?" she murmured, smiling up at me.

"Oh, Mom, I can't tell you how happy I am. This is wonderful. I want us to be like this forever. I know we can't be married but can't we always be together?"

"Honey, you'll find a girl to do this with soon enough. Maybe what we're doing will prepare you to be a good and considerate lover for her and you can make her happy."

"I want you for my girlfriend, Mom, you're all I want," I insisted as I excitedly stroked back and forth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.