Rough Boy - Cover

Rough Boy

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I sat quietly.

My lawyer wrote in his legal pad; he looked up at the ceiling every few seconds. We hadn't said much to each other throughout the trial

The prosecution's case was simple, boiling down the situation as 'willing during the sex act didn't mean willing'. My lawyer hammered away at the prosecution's witness, making sure the jury understood the girl had come to my house knowing what could happen. In fact, I was on trial because she EXPECTED it to happen.

Sophie invited one of her sorority's pledges back to the house. When the volleyball teams and I partied, the girl was swept up in it.

She had been a virgin. As a member of one of the Armageddon cults, she did not wish to have sex. Her preacher testified that his church believed God had judged and condemned humanity. His flock thought the path to their souls' eternal salvation was to accept God's judgment and for the human race to die while asking forgiveness of the deity we must have gravely offended.

Kameron, Elizabeth, and Angela walked into the small ready room. Through the open door, I caught a glimpse of my upstairs neighbors.

"The fucking bitch!" Angela exclaimed. "The fucking idiot preacher and the bitch are giving interviews! And those assholes are buying it! She went to your house knowing you were Positive. She admitted on the stand that she went there basically hoping you would..."

"Rape her," I said softly.

"It isn't rape if she wanted you to do it!" Angela said angrily.

"The line is a fine one," the lawyer said without looking up. "Even a yes at the beginning doesn't imply permission for everything that might happen after giving her consent. The prosecution is arguing she never gave consent to the sex act, regardless of why she entered your home."

"It's entrapment or something, isn't it?" Angela asked him. "She definitely said 'Fuck me!' after Michael dosed her."

"Date rape drugs are still in the books as controlled substances," the lawyer replied. "If you gave a woman one of those drugs, she could not legally give consent. It is still murder even if you're stupid enough to go walking through the wrong side of town with hundred dollar bills falling out of your pocket."

"You're not helping!" Angela groused. "Are you on their side?"

The lawyer looked at me. "I don't think we're going to win. The judge is obviously prejudiced against the Institute. He didn't give us much leeway to strike people during jury selection. They are definitely not on our side!"

"I've had enough of this crap, Michael," Kameron said. Her eyes bored into me. "I understand my duty. You're a soldier."

Elizabeth's eyebrow went up. The lawyer put down his pen. Angela walked around the table to look at Kameron's face.

Kameron wore a shiny, black raincoat. Her boots were patent leather. Kameron's hair was in a severe ponytail. She stood beside my chair and leaned against the table. She put a foot on my thigh. The coat split open to reveal a nice expanse of leg.

"I accept the women," Kameron told me. "I accept that you serve a true purpose so I can't be your highest priority."

Kameron leaned down.

"Let me tell you what isn't up for negotiation," Kameron's voice hardened. "I am going to get the wedding of my little girl dreams. I am going to get the house with the white picket fence. Our house is going to be filled with children's laughter: my children, Elizabeth's children, and the rest of your children. You are going to give me the normal life nobody gets anymore!"

"His 'other' children don't fall into a normal life scenario," Angela said.

Kameron turned to stare at her.

"I've always been a bit of a prude," Angela said quickly.

Kameron looked at me again. "Michael ... you going to jail is not acceptable. Fix this shit!"

Kameron opened the belt of her coat and pulled it open. She was naked underneath the coat. She knelt between my legs. Working my belt efficiently, Kameron had my cock out in seconds. She stared up at me as her hands jacked my dick. Kameron held the eye contact as she opened her mouth and took the head of my dick in.

Kameron sealed her lips below the crown of my cock. She sucked hard on me! Her left hand cupped my testicles. Kameron's right hand jacked my dick faster. My dick thickened! Kameron pulled me out of her mouth and aimed my cock at her chest. I emptied my balls onto Kameron's skin. My cum flowed between her breast, down her stomach, and to her pubic hair.

Elizabeth took Kameron's place between my knees. She had an open jar in her hands.

"We're going to need a few of these," Elizabeth said before kissing a line up my cock.


The preacher was smiling at me. The girl sat next to him; she had the fucking sack to smile at me too.

"The video tapes did the most damage," the lawyer whispered to me.

The prosecution had admitted footage of the Orphan Raids as evidence of my 'violent nature'. Someone in the military had leaked details of my actions during the missions. The crucifixions were described to the jury in vivid details.

"You have to be fantastic on the stand," he said. "We need to make this about the Event and not about the rape."

I frowned and turned to stare at him. "What?"

"This isn't about the rape," he told me. "That's all bullshit! The girl knew you were a Positive. She went to your house wanting you to dose her. She knew what the effect would be!"

"You're the one who said that shit in the room about the rape drugs."

"If those drugs were the only thing between us and extinction, there would be a referendum to make them legal!" he said. "This isn't about the rape to the prosecution or the judge or the jury or the media. It's about the fact that we're fucked. We need you but most people don't want to accept it!"

I looked at the table.

"I raped her," I told him.

"Maybe before the Event," he said. "Today, this isn't about what you did to her. They want to take control of Positives and the Institute! The preacher wants it so he can make us all lie down and die. For others ... you have power and they want it."

I turned to look at the preacher again. He was still smiling at me!

"If you walk through the line of fire, it's not murder," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.