Rough Boy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three and a half years after the Event that destroyed human sexuality, an ex-soldier comes to realize the Event changed him but not like everyone else. Why do all the women around him think he smells wonderful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I sat in the conference room. People filtered in slowly; most raised an eyebrow or looked around the room when they saw me. I had not been invited to 'their' meeting.

Elizabeth paused at the door when she saw me. Kameron looked over the blonde' shoulder to see what caused Elizabeth to freeze. They sat down in the chairs nearest me.

"That's everyone," Elizabeth said a few minutes later. I looked around the room--middle managers.

"I get that none of you is truly invested," I told everyone in the room. "You hear a billion dollars and immediately think ... job security. Yippee! The company is flush with money so you can buy that house or sports car you've been dreaming about. There is no reason to stick your head out since you've done quite well for yourselves."

I tapped the table with a finger and looked at Elizabeth. "That's why we're having such a hard time getting people to take over my responsibilities."

She nodded slowly.

"Normally, I wouldn't care," I said to the people in the room. "You're not in my sandbox and you're not my boss."

I interlaced my fingers and leaned my elbows on the table.

"Two years ago, I damned myself, believing that I could give us the slightest advantage in our quest to survive as a species," I said softly. "This project must succeed or I have to admit my sacrifice was meaningless. I will have to admit I killed good people for nothing!"

All their eyes were on me. I exhaled slowly several times. With each second, the people in the room focused more and more on me. I had seen my power in women's lust, but this was something different. I could see the people around me bending to my purpose!

"I will not allow any of you to raise the specter of failure." I met each pair of eyes directly. "There are rewards for me in this endeavor, like a mother/daughter threesome last night. The money is also excellent!"

"Love my new condo," Kameron said with a smile.

"Already?" I asked.

"I had a few in mind," Elizabeth told me. "I showed Kameron my picks."

I nodded to them and spoke to the room again. "Like I said, the rewards are bountiful."

"The problem, ladies and gentlemen, is that I am committed," I said. "You're lack of investment is therefore an obstacle!"

"Elizabeth," I said. She sat up straight in her chair. "Stop asking, start assigning!"

Everyone else in the room tried to talk at the same time; some even stood up

"Shut up!" I growled. "Sit down!"

They sat so fast they bounced. I looked at Elizabeth. "The Institute mandates that any vendor follow its policies."

She flipped her hair back and laughed.

"The most important policy is that a Positive be accommodated," Kameron said with a nod. "Holy shit!"

"Whenever you curse, I get a hard-on," I told her. "Oh wait, damn! I feel it wilting because I have to think about the fact that no one has been found to take over my work."

I sat back.

Kameron looked at the sheet of paper in front of her. "So basically ... we can fire people."

"You always could," I replied. "Elaine would have smoothed the road more forcefully for you. She appears to want me in charge. I don't have her abilities so I need Elizabeth and you to be more forceful on your own. I need people to step up!"

Elizabeth took her phone out. She typed something in before looking at me. "You have another meeting."

"What room?" I asked.

"On your bed," she replied. "Marcia."

"Fuck!" Kameron smiled widely at me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"


"I like your methods," Elaine said.

We were sitting in the cafeteria. I ate a quick lunch, but the ladies took their sweet time. I looked down the table; they still placed Ana on the opposite end to prevent work-talk. Elaine sat to my left while Marcia sat to my right.

"How are they doing?" I asked Elaine.

She smiled and scanned the women with her eyes. "They're fine."

"Really?" I sighed. "You can read minds and the best you come up with is ... they're fine."

"Your power doesn't allow for more," she said with a smirk. "If you throw dick in the ones you haven't fucked yet, they'll be better. It has more to do with status though; they want to be equals with each other. Not with Elizabeth or Kameron obviously, since they are your girlfriends. Or with Ana. It appears to be a pack behavior thing with Pheromonics and their friends."

Kameron and Elizabeth were talking to Ana. It cleared the seats closest to me for other women: Lisa and Marcia. Elaine being a Positive didn't seem to count. The other women did give Lisa and Marcia a few resentful looks. Elaine had a good idea about flattening the status issue!

"You handled the situation with your responsibilities well," Elaine said. "You're using your abilities to advantage."

"Yes," I replied. "It's not just the sex."

"They'll listen to you," Elaine said with a nod. "They'll follow your lead. They've been doing it all along, but you need to learn to use it more consciously. This is a good start!"

I nodded.

My cellphone alarmed. I pulled it out--a meeting with Ana. She was gone when I looked up. I sighed loud and long, thinking it would be about the documentation needed now that people had been found to replace us.

I couldn't have been more wrong!

Ana reserved a small conference room. She sat in one of the chairs--no laptop or notebook. She stared at a spot on the table and didn't acknowledge my entrance. I let the door close before I stripped. My cock led as I walked around the table. Ana took a deep breath. I leaned back against the table and reached out to grab Ana by her hair. She offered no resistance as I pulled her face forward. A spot of pre-cum painted her lips before she opened them to take me in.

Marcia had been fun, but Ana's submission still drove me horny-nuts! I watched her face as I fucked her mouth. I did it with long, slow strokes. Ana was a quick learner and even with the few sessions we had she was already taking me deep.

I wanted it too much! It only took a few minutes before I was ready to pop. Pulling out, I reached down to grab her arms. Ana let me pull them up until I could wrap her fingers around my dick. She looked up at me as I taught her hands how to stroke my cock. I held the tip of my dick on her tongue. She understood instantly, capitulating to giving me the visual I wanted.

A few seconds later, my cock jumped in her hands. Cum flowed onto Ana's tongue. She closed her eyes and jerked with her lower body. She squeezed my dick hard, sealed the head with her lips, and sucked me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.