Uncle Dan Trains Cindy - Cover

Uncle Dan Trains Cindy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan begins training his niece. She must learn how to appease a man... and his cock. It's a good thing she likes to be spanked!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

After cleaning up the Chinese dinner boxes, bags and paper plates we retired to the living room once more. Sorry to say I was still a little limp even with the presence of two nubile bare ass naked teenage girls. I knew what would get me hard again.

"Both of you little tramps get your pretty little butts over the back of the couch. Side by side so I can spank you both before I give you two a good fucking." That should get 'Little Dan' up and ready.

Sure enough, as the two girls scooted over the back of the couch, their bare bottoms up high in anticipation of a spanking, I could feel my prick firming up. I didn't know if I could satisfy both of them but I knew I had at least one more cum in me that evening and I was going to be the one to be satisfied before bed time.

I had never punished two bottoms at once before so I didn't have a clue as to how to start. Figuring there was no wrong way to spank errant young ladies I retrieved my belt, standing behind the girls contemplating how to start.

I started with Cindy's left cheek Whack, then her right one Whack, moving a half step to my left I gave Rachel's left buttock a hit Whack, then the other one Whack. I hit Rachel's right cheek again Whack and began working my way back to Cindy's bottom.WhackWhack

When I gave Cindy two more spanks I shifted position and gave Rachel two, then two more as I worked my way back. Both girls were sobbing that they had had enough of the belt. I was extremely hard, my prick dripping precum from it's little eye.

I jammed my cock in my niece's wet cunt saying. "Count the strokes Cindy." She counted as I pummeled her pussy with my erection. As soon as she said "Ten!" I pulled out and stuck my wet pecker into Rachel's waiting cunt. She understood what was expected of her and began counting my thrusts into her well lubed hole.

At ten I switched pussy's again. "You each get ten strokes. I don't know how long I can last but only one of you is going to get my load."

I was trying to pace myself so that I would wind up climaxing inside of Rachel. But, I wasn't planning on creaming her pussy. While I fucked Rachel's pussy with slow deep strokes I wet my forefinger and jabbed it into the young girl's little brown hole.

"Eeek!" Was all she said. I pumped my cock and finger in unison into both holes. Rachel never complained about the finger up her ass and from the wetness of her pussy wrapped around my cock I was sure she liked it.

At the count of ten I pulled out of Rachel's cunt and ass at the same time, then pushed my throbbing cock directly into her tight bottom pushing through the sphincter with no problem. It only took a few strokes before I was shooting a large creamy load into the young teen's ass.

My cock was limp again. Cindy cleaned me with her mouth but 'Little Dan' remained shrunken. "I'm going to bed." I moaned as I headed for the stairs. "Don't be long girls." I knew that neither had climaxed as of yet so I figured they could have a little alone time before joining me in bed.

I dozed off but woke when the two still naked girls joined me in bed. I could tell what they had been doing. Both of their faces were shining with cunt juice. They took positions on either side of me. I fell asleep with the two fondling my limp prick.

When I woke my morning erection was being gently caressed by my niece's warm, wet mouth. I pushed her away. "Where's Rachel?"

"She left already. She had a day planned with her boyfriend."

"Too bad. I wanted to fuck that girl again this morning. Go ahead and suck my cock while I close my eyes and thing about how tight Rachel's ass was on me last night." Spurt ... Spurt ... Spurt... I filled Cindy's mouth with my first cum of the morning.

She nuzzled my softening cock while I told her. "Today you will learn how to properly suck a cock without ever touching it with your hands. When your parents arrive tomorrow you will be on your knees ready so make love to your father's cock."

"Yes Uncle Dan." Was all Cindy had to say. I knew her father was probably dreaming about his first blow job from his daughter. I would make sure my sister watched while her husband creamed her daughter's mouth.

After we had breakfast I tied Cindy's hands behind her back to insure that she would not touch my cock with her hands. She talked to 'Little Dan' as if it was a real person, telling my cock how much she loved him. She kissed my hard prick, ran her tongue all over it and finally when I demanded it she swallowed my prick forcing it deep into her throat as she rammed her mouth with a fucking motion until I creamed a large hot load into her mouth and down her waiting throat.

"Good girl!" Was all I said as I felt my prick softening in her mouth. "That's how I want you to suck your Daddy tomorrow. He will be pleased that I have trained you so well." Cindy blushed but didn't say anything. Cindy had been easier to train than even my sister Marge had been. My brother in law Bill was going to enjoy Cindy's training, just as he had enjoyed it when Marge revealed her training to her prospective husband many years ago.

I also told Cindy that first thing Monday morning I would give her an enema so that she would be clean in case her father wanted to cum in her ass. I also informed her that when I went to pick up her parents at the airport she would be left in the living room, on her knees, naked with her hands tied behind her back. Although Cindy blushed every time I mentioned things her father would want to do to her in was obvious by the way her pussy dripped her juices that the thought of incest with her father was turning her on.

We fucked several times that day, mostly teaching her new positions such as reaming her pussy with my hard cock while her head lie over the side of the bed. Having her head lower than the rest of her body insured a stronger than normal orgasm. Her eyes rolled up into her eyes almost losing consciousness. She really liked that position!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.