Uncle Dan Trains Cindy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan begins training his niece. She must learn how to appease a man... and his cock. It's a good thing she likes to be spanked!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I watched as my completely naked seventeen year old niece slowly came down the stairs to the living room. In her right hand dangled my black leather belt. It was three inches wide made from very supple expensive leather. Cindy stood before me offering the belt with her extended hand.

I could feel my cock beginning to firm up again. I was very much enjoying myself. I took the belt from the cute teen asking her. "Get on your knees little girl."

She sank to her knees in front of me staring directly at my new erection. I couldn't tell if the gleam in her eyes was from fear or excitement at what was going to happen next.

I folded the belt in half and held it out to Cindy. "Kiss the belt that is going to spank your bottom little girl."

She shuddered as she leaned closer to put her lips against the soft leather, her eyes rolling as she did so.

"Go ahead little girl ask me to punish you with it."

She blushed. "Punish me Uncle Dan."

"No, no you can do better than that. Make me believe that you want to feel my strap on your bottom."

Still blushing but with her eyes staring down at the floor she said. "Please Uncle Danny, whip your nieces bare ass with that belt. Hit me good and hard. Make my bottom cheeks red and sore with the pain of a bare bottom strapping."

I smiled. I could see how hard and extended her nipples had become. She was a very horny teenager and I was going to be happy to give her her very first belt whipping. My cock was at full hardness now with drops of precum forming at the pee hole.

I had her get up from her knees and lean over the back of the couch. "This will hurt but I want you to count each stroke of the belt. If you forget, that stroke will not count."

Whack! "Eeeek! One!"

Whack! "Owww! Two!"

Whack! "Ugh! That's Three"

She counted all twenty five strokes. Her bottom was fire engine red when I was done. Her ass looked so inviting lying across the back of the sofa. I could see that even though she was crying from the punishment she received from the belt her pussy juices was dripping out of her opening and wetting the inside of her thighs.

"I see the pain doesn't stop your young cunt from enjoying itself.' I laughed. "You know your mother likes to be strapped also little girl. And she likes it when I do this also." I slammed my hard seven inches into Cindy's pussy with one long stroke. I held her hips tightly as a rammed my rod into her over and over again. Cindy had multiple orgasms that were so close together that they appeared to be one long continuous cum.

Spurt ... Spurt ... Spurt... As I unloaded my cock juice deep in Cindy's cunt I slapped her already sore ass over and over again causing her to scream in a combination of ecstasy and pain.

When she finally caught her breath Cindy looked over her shoulder to ask me. "What did you mean about my mother liking this also?"

I laughed loudly. "I trained your mother just like I am training you little girl."

"Trained my mother? Training me? What are you talking about?"

I wet my middle finger by running it around the inside of my mouth. I put my wet finger against Cindy's little brown hole and applied enough pressure to push it into her ass to my first knuckle.

"Owww. That hurts. Take it out!"

I pushed my finger in until it was buried to the second knuckle. "Hush girl. Relax your tight ass for me. Before we are done I will have explored all of your holes with my cock, including this tight bum of yours. "I twisted my finger back and forth as I added. "I've done your mother's ass many times. She gets off on a good spanking. She likes cock up her ass too, just like you are going to enjoy it when I fuck you there."

"Noooo, Uncle Danny. Don't do that to me."

I pulled my finger from her ass with a popping sound. I slapped her bottom with my hand, once, twice, before saying. "Not another word little girl. Don't move an inch while I am gone."

I went to my bedroom to retrieve a tube of lubricant I had brought with me. Then I went to the upstairs bathroom to set up the big red bag. I loaded it with soap and hot water letting it dangle from the shower head. I was rock hard, looking forward to giving my niece a hot sudsy enema before fucking her virgin ass. I wished I had brought my video camera. I would have liked to film this so my sister could watch her daughter getting her ass cleaned and fucked by me.

I returned to the living room to see that Cindy had moved from her position over the couch to stretch. As soon as she saw me she quickly assumed the posterior high position I had left her in. "Too late." I admonished her as I picked up the belt again." Start counting." Whack! I slowly administered ten more strokes of the belt as my naked niece counted them off.

When I was done I pulled a sobbing Cindy by the arm up the stairs to the bathroom. When she saw the enema bag she sobbed. "Not an enema. Please Uncle Danny. I hate enemas."

I chuckled as I threw a large towel on the bottom of the bath tub. "Get on all fours Cindy."

She climbed into the tub allowing her forearms and knees to balance her and hold her ass up.It looked like my sister had trained her daughter the proper position for an enema.

I lubed my first finger, then pushed it as deep as I could in Cindy's virgin ass. She was grimacing but remained mute while I plundered her ass with the finger lubing it in preparation for the large nozzle I had installed on the long hose drooping from the hanging red bag.

"When did you have your last enema, little girl?"

"I don't remember. Two months ago?"

"Did your Daddy give it to you?"

With a deep blush she quickly said. "Oh no. It was Mother. Daddy would never do that to me."

I grinned. "I think he just may in the future little girl. Daddy's all like to play with their daughters bare bottoms. I think he will probably start spanking you when he get's back from the cruise. I bet you don't even know that your father spanks your mother all the time."

"No that's not true!" Cindy was adamant but she also couldn't help but begin to believe her uncle.

I laughed loudly. You are going to be in for a few surprises when your parents come home Monday."

I pulled my finger from Cindy's tight bum hole replacing it with the large tip on the hose. I pushed it in about three inches, then released the hot soapy mixture into her bottom. I stopped the flow when I saw she couldn't take anymore. I massaged her belly relieving the pressure before opening the valve once again to let the mixture again flow into her teen ass.

She held it in very well before she begged to relieve herself. She sat on the toilet self consciously releasing the watered down brown mixture while I watched. She was duly embarrassed as I watched. It was part of her training.

She flushed the toilet and resumed her position in the tub. I used my finger to make sure she was clean inside. She was.

Reaching into my bag I removed a small butt plug. After lubing it well I inserted it into Cindy's clean backdoor hole. "This will help stretch out your little brown eye so it will accommodate my prick later." I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to me. "But for now I need you to suck my cock. Do it well or I will use the belt on your sore ass again.

Cindy properly made love to my cock while I still held her hair in my hand. She licked and sucked on my flesh tube. Kissed it, talked nicely to it. "I love you little Dan. You feel so good in my mouth. When you spit your sperm into my mouth I will savor the taste as I swallow slowly enjoying every slimy drop. I love you Mr. Cock"

She was getting into this even better than her mother had done when she learned how to make love to my cock so many years ago.

The little girl was doing an excellent job with her mouth and tongue on my rock hard erection. Finally without warning her first I let loose my pent up juices, sperming her mouth fast and furious. Cindy swallowed it all, not missing a single drop of cum. She was going to be a better cocksucker than my sister!

I made Cindy sleep that night with the plug embedded in her sweet little ass. In the morning I rolled her onto her back climbing between her legs to push my morning erection into her young cunt. I knew that with every stroke of my cock the force was pushing the butt plug deep into Cindy's bottom. She grunted with each push but did not complain. Good girl. I thought.

I spurted my cock juice into my niece's pussy feeling her orgasm meeting mine. The training was going well. Cindy was enjoying everything, even the stuff that hurt like the spankings.

The final step in the training was coming now. I asked her to retrieve the lube from where I had left it in the bathroom. She knew what was coming next. Although she appeared to be scared, she also had shining eyes and a smile on her lips. When she returned I had her face away from me and bend over. I slowly pulled the but plug from her bottom. Her anus remained open after the plug was removed.

I liberally lubed my hard cock gently leaning forward to kiss Cindy's bare rump. "Relax Cindy and this won't hurt." I pulled her down onto my lap insuring that the head of my pecker lined up with her little brown hole.

"Ugh!" She grunted as I pulled her tightly to myself impaling all seven inches of my cock into her tight ass. Before I could do or say anything my young niece began moving her ass up and down fucking my cock with her movements. She's a natural.

The tightness of Cindy's rectum had me soon shooting a load of cum deep into her not so virgin ass. She was making a mewing sound as she savagely rubbed her clit to cum with me.

She liked the ass fucking so much that as soon as we were rested she asked me to "fuck her there again." This time I put her in the same position as when she received her enema. With her hole already lubed and my cum dripping from her I didn't need any additional lubrication. I climbed behind her, Slap Slap Slap I spanked her bare bottom several times before driving my cock into her ass once more. I drove my prick deep into her ass punishing her bottom with fast, deep strokes. As soon as I felt her creaming again I let myself go, shooting another load into her bum.

"Gawd, Uncle Danny. I never knew I could feel so good. I love getting it up my ass. Here let me clean you with my mouth." Her wet mouth engulfed my cock, sucking off the lube and cock cream but unable to get it hard again. I was done for now.

When my sister and brother in law returned in two days their daughter would be fully trained to give and receive sexual pleasure. The only thing I couldn't train Cindy to do was how to eat pussy. At least not until her mother came home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.