Uncle Dan Trains Cindy - Cover

Uncle Dan Trains Cindy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan begins training his niece. She must learn how to appease a man... and his cock. It's a good thing she likes to be spanked!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I looked down at my niece Cindy. She had just swallowed my jism ... twice in the last twenty minutes. I had taught her how to make love to a man's cock with her mouth. My cock! Her head was lying on my left thigh close enough to my now soft prick that I could feel her hot breath on it.

I ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair telling her. "That was wonderful little girl. You made your Uncle Dan real happy with your warm mouth." She still had the tops of her silk pajamas on but her bottoms were down around her knees exposing her well spanked bottom. She had liked me spanking her bare bottom. I could smell how aroused her pussy became while I punished her bare ass with my hand.

As I looked down at my niece's pretty young face I realized just how much she looked like her mother, my sister Marge. It brought back memories of the first time I had spanked Marge.

I was only fourteen at the time, a freshman in high school while Marge was twenty years old just home from college for the weekend. I had come home earlier than expected that Saturday afternoon. Our parents were away at a wedding and I was playing ball with friends. I don't remember why but an argument broke out at the game and everyone got pissed off and went their own ways.

I was angry also and went straight home to sulk. When I entered the back door leading to the kitchen I could hear a faint slapping sound coming from upstairs. I cautiously and quietly made my way up the stairs to the second floor where the three bedrooms were. The slapping sound was coming from Marge's room. Slap ... Slap ... Slap

Her bedroom door was about halfway open. I peeked through the opening. There was my beautiful older sister bare ass naked leaning against the closet door, one hand extended to balance herself. In the other hand she held a belt, one of my belts. She was whipping the belt behind her as best as she could connecting the leather with her backside. Slap ... Slap ... Slap

In all my fourteen years I had never seen a live woman naked. My cock had become rigid forcing the front of my jeans to bulge. I watched in silence as Marge hit herself the best she could in her awkward position. Her tits jiggled as she swung the belt at her bottom. I made a decision then that would change my life forever. I walked to my nude sister slapping her bare bottom with the flat of my hand. SLAP! "Give me that belt Marge." I demanded.

I don't know why, except that she was probably very horny, but she surrendered the belt without a word or even looking at me. From the very first time I spanked Marge's bottom with that belt I was hooked. I felt powerful having a twenty year old naked woman under my control. Whack ... Whack I strapped her sweet ass over and over again. Enjoying the sound of leather on flesh. Enjoying the white skin turning pink, then red. Enjoying the power. I became so excited that my cock was ready to burst without even touching it.

Marge was gently crying, the tears running down her face, when I finally stopped. I was a virgin. No one had ever touched my cock except for myself while I masturbated. This was about to change.

I was too naive to notice that my sister had had an intense orgasm while I spanked her. The type of orgasm she could never achieve spanking herself. "Thank you Danny." She said wiping the tears from her face. When she noticed how tight my pants had become she smiled. "Let me help you with that Danny."

Marge dropped to her knees in front of me, unbuckling my belt, dropping my pants and briefs to my ankles. For the first time I felt someone's hand other than my own gripping my cock. I gritted my teeth to prevent cumming right then. Marge only stroked my erection two or three times with her slender hand before engulfing my shaft with her warm, wet mouth. I was sure that mine wasn't the first cock in her mouth. She was adept at sucking, bringing me ever so close to an orgasm.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed while spurting my load into my sister's waiting mouth. I had never felt anything so good as Marge's mouth on my cock. Spurt ... Spurt ... Spurt I was so spent that I would have fallen down if Marge hadn't supported me while she pulled up my pants.

That was just the beginning of my affair with my sister Marge. I was able to do anything with her as long as I brought her to orgasm with a spanking. She taught me to make love to her pussy as she did with my cock. A slow drawn out affair culminating in intense orgasms for both of us.

"Oh look. The little soldier is waking up." Cindy purred softly. Sure enough my cock was beginning to stiffen while thinking about all the good times I had with Cindy's mom. Cindy wrapped her hand around my seven inch flesh tube.

"Stand up." I told Cindy. When she did I grasped both of her soft tits feeling how titillating they felt through the silk of her top. I unbuttoned her pajama tops slowly getting my first look at her teenage breasts. They were the size of large oranges with her erect nipples standing out from them.

I leaned closer to her putting one breast into my mouth, sucking hard causing Cindy to moan. "Oh ... Uncle Dan. That feels so good."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.