The Good Little Wife - Cover

The Good Little Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marie is the perfect little wife. She was well trained by her mother to please her husband in all regards. Now she is bored and wants to expand her universe to other fields of interest. She finds what she is looking for in a quiet little church in the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Mother   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Marie failed to follow her superstitious mother's advice and decided to visit her friend on Friday the 13th shortly after the birth of her daughter Corrine. The childbirth had been relatively anti-climactic after the long dreary months of reduced sensuality. The turning of her attentions from her lover, the Reverend Harris, to his naïve and beautiful wife was predictable in view of her younger transgressions. Even her depraved mother knew of her daughter's ability to switch her obsessions from one gender to the other without pause for logical thought.

Her husband was heavily immersed in the excesses of imbibing spirits and the ways of the flesh at nearby convenient fleshpots on the secluded side streets of the upscale district. She didn't mind his wayward excursions so long as he did not interfere with her dalliance with the Reverend Harris and her new-found attraction to his lovely spouse.

When she spied a black cat in the hedge on the driveway of the Reverend Harris's residence, she knew it was an omen of bad luck and she spat over her left shoulder to ward off the evil spirits. Her latest intelligence was that the good Reverend was involved in discussions with the Bishop and would be away from the home for the remainder of the day.

Lizzie was dressed in a form-fitting dress of silk given to her as a present from Marie's own designer who had a formidable reputation in the fashion industry right in the center of Paris. Marie had it customized so that the entire affair could be easily stripped off the wearer in a matter of seconds revealing the pleasing naked skin beneath. Her instructions to the Reverend's submissive wife were to abstain from wearing any type of undergarment to impede her inquisitive tongue or her impatient fingers.

As usual, she had the girl panting in erotic desperation in less than five minutes and she was forced to spank her juicy buttocks to get her to settle down and take her medicine. Now that she was past the swollen belly bloat of child-bearing, Marie was agile in her movements and pounded the young girl's tender flesh in all manners of positions that seemed both indelicate and downright bawdy.

Marie knew she was somewhat obsessed with the beautiful girl. The fact that she was the wife of her secret lover, the Reverend Harris, was even more of a turn-on than she would like to admit. Each time she inspired the girl to commit a new act of depravity, she wondered if it would somehow be transmitted to the husband and eventually back on her own needy body. After sprinkling her female dew on the naked girl's body, she rode her face with her sweetly scented pussy until she was completely out of breath and soaking wet with her juices. Then, she turned around and gave her the hidden brown eye for her willing tongue. They were acting in concert now. They had found the way to heighten each other's pleasures and Marie was able to make the girl go through multiple orgasms with skilled fingers and knowing tongue.

They were in the midst of another beautiful orgasm when the Reverend Harris entered the room silently looked at his lover's backside slamming into his beloved wife's face. He had many sessions of spanking and fucking Marie's pretty ass because they both seemed to enjoy it best of all. Still, he had managed to impregnate her with only one session in her tightly clenched slit when his cock banged against her cervix with frenzied disregard for matters of out of wedlock procreation.

It reminded him that he had not as yet introduced his own wife to the joys of anal sex and from the looks of her lust driven face she would be a good candidate for tutoring. He smiled at his wife's obvious appreciation for Marie's demanding needs and determined that he would find it quite satisfactory to use them both for his pleasure at the same time.

He made his presence known by smacking Marie's pretty ass with his strong lean hands in the way that he knew she enjoyed it the most. His shocked spouse looked up and tried to cover her pussy mound and her erect nipples waiting to be licked and fondled. It was not because she had not shown him her playground garden many times before, but because she was ashamed to be caught in such a delicate position with another woman giving her great pleasure. Of course, little Lizzie had no idea Marie was her husband's long-time mistress and that he was the actual father of her recently born daughter Corrine.

He instructed both females to lay face down on the bed so close that they looked like Siamese twins with similar backsides and the same identical skin tone. He took off his belt and gave his naughty wife several smacks just to let her know he was displeased with her conduct and then he shoved his erection deep into his mistresses backside knowing her sphincter would open up for him recognizing him as a frequent guest. His naïve wife watched his cock disappearing into her female friend's behind with terrible regularity and she reached out to comfort the woman she believed suffering punishment deserved by her. In actuality, Marie was never happier to receive the Reverend Harris's penis in her cushioned bottom and she hoped he would not take it out until he had delivered a nice load of creamy cum deep inside her gut. The tears that fell from the corners of her eyes were tears of joy and were misinterpreted by her new young friend as distress from being badly used.

The Reverend Harris did not shoot his load into his willing mistress. He pulled out short of spurting and calmed down sufficiently to move slightly sideways to address his own wife's pretty bottom. This was a long time overdue and he knew he had been remiss in not breaking her in properly on their honeymoon.

"Please, sir, don't make me take it back there. It is a sin and we are God-fearing people."

The Reverend chuckled at her unsophisticated appreciation for full joys of the flesh. He could see she needed exposure to a strict training program. He planned to involve Marie in her training since they both seemed to have a good relationship already.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.