The Good Little Wife - Cover

The Good Little Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Marie is the perfect little wife. She was well trained by her mother to please her husband in all regards. Now she is bored and wants to expand her universe to other fields of interest. She finds what she is looking for in a quiet little church in the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Mother   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Note for Publisher: This story has been checked for over 18 references. No incestuous relationships were determined to be in the content.

This story is about the pampered and morally corrupt wife of a rich banker. She is not afraid to try any new and kinky activity to increase her physical pleasure. She sees her husband as merely a means to an end. He is a provider of expensive baubles to keep her happy and satisfied. Then she meets a man that inspires her to reach new levels of orgasmic delight. If only he was not engaged to be married and she was not already married to a fat and foolish spouse.

A GOOD LITTLE WIFE

Marie Claudet was a very good wife. It was true that she was French, but it didn't mean she was perverted or anything like that. Her middle-aged spouse was one of the one percent of rich businessmen who lived off the sweat of the other 99 percent that did all the work.

Marie was always dressed impeccably. She liked to wear the latest fashions from Paris and her thoughtful hubby never put any constraints on her purchases of clothing or items designed to make her more beautiful for his admiring eye. In fact, he encouraged her to buy the newest styles and most expensive French female undergarments and hats of original design.

Her mother was very pragmatic about the marriage of her 18 year old daughter to a man 30 years her senior. In fact, Pierre Claudet was almost ten years older than Marie's money conscious mother and considerably less attractive. The unsinkable Madame Dumas had wormed her way into the confidence of the filthy rich banker by pretending to faint in his private office while discussing the state of her late husband's financial affairs.

Jeanette Dumas had married the late A. Dumas at the insistence of her destitute father in need of new funds for his tiny tailor shop. The very smitten Mr. Dumas had been excessively enamored of Jeanette's shapely bottom. The middle-aged woman had an impressive posterior that looked every bit as nice at 36 as it did at 18. Marie's mother Jeanette did not hesitate to offer her pleasurable nether regions to the banker Claudet in compensation for his forgiveness of her late husband's unwise investments in speculative Russian bonds. The normally conservative banker considered the exchange to be to his advantage as the widow's plump bottom was far superior to the flashy and crude girls at the dance hall. He thoroughly enjoyed humiliating the deviously submissive female with his perverted demands on her person. The sly Claudet delighted in creatively placing the beautiful Jeanette in the most humiliating of circumstances.

On a summer evening, Pierre was riding the sweaty arse of Madame Dumas in her private bedroom when her 18 year old Marie walked in and observed their coupling with an unrestrained degree of interest. The young virgin had been taking care of her own needs for some time and was greatly desirous of exercising her private female parts with the use of a proper male shaft poking into all of her secret little corners and right up inside her virginal core.

The banker continued to impale the mother with inspired vigor whilst watching the young Marie move her hand with desperate urgency under her petticoats. His financial settlement with her mother sealed the bargain and shortly after this first meeting, Pierre and Marie were joined together in the holy bonds of matrimony. It was much to the disgust of Pierre's bed-ridden mother who had wanted a marriage of her son to a female with financial assets of her own.

The wedding night for Marie was eye-opener. She was much affrighted by the spirited probing of her virginal slit and called out to her mother outside the door to her bedroom. Jeanette held the girl's hand and kissed her cheek to calm her when the banker took the final thrust that deprived her of her unwanted cherry.

"Such a good girl you are, my little Marie. You must be ready to pleasure M. Claudet with your newly opened pussy at his convenience. Now watch how M. Claudet likes to avail himself of a female brown eye before falling into his sleep."

The re-vitalized banker spread the mother's arse cheeks wide and planted his thick cock right on her tight little anus. Marie watched wide-eyed as her mother opened her rear door for the banker's pleasure. The grunts and groans from both of them caused her to play shamefully with her own recently opened pussy without any thought of privacy.

Marie was 21 now, her mother was 41 and the banker M. Claudet was 51 and he was more sexually active than ever. Each and every night, Marie spread her legs for the banker's pleasure and she had learned several new kinky tricks from the continent that made her husband groan in complete happiness. The additional benefit of her own mother granting the banker every sexual favor he could dream up in his perverted mind allowed her to pursue her artistic hobby of drawing the quiet splendors of the many Church and Cemetery scenes abundant in the region.

The early morning light was just as she imagined it would be. The Churchyard Cemetery was gleaming after the dawn's light shower that cleansed the tombstones with a touch of heavenly respite. She sat on her folding stool with her sculptured arse cheeks hugging the rough canvas seat like the delicate feel of a lover's kiss.

She squirmed just a little bit. A very unladylike itch had developed right in the crack of her arse. Marie looked around but there was no one in view in any direction. She pulled up her walking dress and shifted her bloomers to one side to allow her fingers to scratch her feminine folds to rid herself of the unseemly itch. It felt so good, she allowed her hand to remain momentarily and stroke some stress from her seldom penetrated brown eye. A discrete cough startled her and she rearranged her clothing in a more ladylike manner before looking over her shoulder at a young gentleman standing behind her.

"My, you startled me sir! I was preparing to put the lovely scene to pen and paper. I hope I am not trespassing in restricted space."

At closer inspection, she saw that the young man was wearing clerical garb which identified him as being a man of the "collar". She remembered thinking it would be a shame if he had taken vows of chastity and would deprive young females of the pleasure of his well-formed body searching for redemption between their legs.

"Indeed not, Miss. You are welcome to avail yourself of any spot in Saint Timothy's and draw what your pretty little heart desires."

Marie noticed that there was a visible bulge inside the young man's trousers and realized he was much smitten with her relaxed pose on the low stool. She hoped that her raised knees were not revealing the fleshy areas of her legs to his gaze. She giggled, thinking that at least her bloomers were nice and clean.

"I am the assistant rector here at Saint Timothy's. My name is Reverend Harris and I welcome you to our humble parish. Would you like to see the painting that brings repute to our church? It hangs in the outer rectory and has been the inspiration for many an artist coming from some distance to our little church."

Marie gathered up her easel and her little folding chair and followed the young man to the location he had been so kind to recommend. The painting was almost two hundred years old and it was a true work of art. She took the opportunity to observe the young churchman and realized he was of the split away faith and was most likely not subject to any requirement for a vow of chastity. For some unknown reason, she felt overly relieved even though she had no plan to couple with the young fellow. Her sense of loyalty to her husband was still as strong as the day she was married and she would not want to risk any harm to her marriage not matter how tempting the cock may be.

"I noticed you were uncomfortable on the stool outside. Perhaps this bench will be more to your liking?"

She laughed remembering her terrible itch in the cemetery.

"I am mortified, sir, I had the most ill-timed itch in my nether region which needed attention immediately. I assure you I was not doing anything of a perverted nature."

"It is a strange coincidence that we have a wondrous salve here at Saint Timothy's that has been concocted according to strict instructions for many generations. Would you like to avail yourself of its potency?"

Marie was intrigued. The itch was still annoying her down below and the offer seemed quite sincere. Besides the man was of the clergy and not likely to be offensive in his treatment of her private parts.

"Thank you, sir, but I have no maid to apply it to my posterior."

"I will be more than happy to apply the salve in the right dosage in any area you so specify."

Marie was bobbing her head in agreement even though she was fully aware it would be inappropriate for her to display her bare fundament to the gentleman's eyes. His words had precipitated a veritable flood of female juices trying to escape from her tightly clenched pussy lips. The thought of the young man's hands running freely over her flanks was most stimulating to her. All memories of her husband and her happy home disappeared from her mind and all she could think about was exactly how deep he intended to apply the miracle potion.

"Kneel right here over this bench as if you were preparing to pray for the remission of your sins. Although I doubt such a fine lady as yourself would have any sins to be contrite about."

She followed the tall, muscular man's instructions to the letter and made no complaint when he hiked her dress up to tuck it into her waistband. Marie could feel the goose bumps on her arse cheeks beginning to rise either from the cool air or anticipation of being revealed to the gaze of the handsome young man.

Reverend Harris hooked his fingers in Marie's bloomers and jerked them quickly down around her knees. His hand on the flat of her back pushed her down over the bench and he took the opportunity to spread her arse cheeks wide for the application.

Marie was panting in distress. She knew it was very unseemly of her but she wanted those strong fingers in her overheated crack as quickly as possible. The tender ministrations made her purr in appreciation. The annoying itch disappeared and was replaced by an age-old desire for immediate impalement. She managed a look over her shoulder and saw the huge bulge in the Reverend's trousers only scant inches from her naked bottom. Not knowing what else to do, she merely reached around behind her and stroked the hidden male equipment with her tiny fingers. She hoped the Reverend would get the message and release his member from its confinement inside his trousers and allow it to knock on her back door for immediate entry.

The touch of the cock head on her pulsating pussy was a bit surprising but not unwelcome. If the young gentleman wanted more conventional coupling methods, it was certainly fine with her. He slid in so quickly that she didn't even have time to tell him to go slow. With the mark of a true gentleman, he paused momentarily after fully seating his long, thick cock deep inside her vagina and kissed her tenderly on the back of her neck and all about her ears and shoulders. He worked such magic with his manly tongue that she had at least two orgasms before he even started to stroke her vaginal walls.

Marie was unsure how long Reverend Harris worked her tight young pussy with his huge cock but it was certainly way, way longer than her beloved husband had ever done. She seldom had experienced any orgasms with Pierre, but this coupling had already given her several.

She heard the Reverend shout out like in a dream only it wasn't a dream when her demanding pussy was suddenly flooded with his creamy cum. He took the mixture of his and her juices and the heavier cream of the salve and rubbed it in with firm fingers into her compliant heart-shaped ass and even pushed his middle finger straight up her tight little anus. It made her feel dirty and depraved but it was not an entirely bad feeling. In fact, she liked the way it made her feel down deep inside her woman's core. She reveled in the sin of allowing herself to be used in such a nasty way inside a place of worship and safety.

The Reverend apologized profusely for his impetuous actions, but Marie knew it was all her fault and she held no grudge against him.

Before she departed, the handsome young rector explained he was engaged to marry the estate owner's daughter the following month and he would be unable to enter into a permanent relationship with her. Marie hid her amusement at his heartfelt concern for her sentiment. She was secretly relieved because of her own matrimonial situation.

The normally good wife was reluctant to disclose her marital status for fear of making her less ladylike in the eyes of the handsome young rector.

She promised to return the following Sunday for more "Private Consultations" after all the services were completed.

Later that night, she lay on her tummy on the beautiful king-sized bed with the bankers profusely sweating body firmly lodged deep inside her tight little brown eye. Her mother sat silently nearby nodding with approval at each thrust of Pierre's thick cock up her daughter's rectal channel. She was pleased to see the progress her Marie had made in the area of anal activities. Jeanette slipped up behind her daughter's husband and pressed her fingers inside his quivering anus and cupped his slapping balls with her knowing hands. Of course, it pushed the poor banker right over the edge and he loosed a copious load of creamy cum deep inside his good wife's rectum without further delay.

Marie was unable to hold back her juicy orgasm any longer. Her eyes were closed and all she saw was the thrusting form of the Reverend Harris pounding her hard into the soft mattress. She quivered all over from her head to her toe and calculated the hours remaining to the next Sunday morning.

A GOOD LITTLE WIFE PART II

Finally, it was Sunday morning.

Marie was extra careful in her early morning toilet. She even spritzed her delicate feminine folds in the eventuality that the esteemed Reverend Harris elected to avail himself of her scented charms with his elegant tongue. She paid equally as much attention and detailed freshening to her puckered brown eye in the hope that the dedicated churchman would fill her nether region with his enlightened spirituality. Just the very thought of his splendid head bobbing between her legs in the seclusion of a cloistered part of the rectory was sufficient to cause noticeable dampening of her special Sunday knickers.

She peeked into the bedroom and saw her banker husband motionless under the "dead weight" of her stupefied mother with her mouth still resting peacefully around his now flaccid cock. Marie stifled a giggle at the sight of her mother's naked bum up high with a reddened look that betrayed her weakness for anal delights.

Only recently, she had been awakened to the pleasures of opening her rear door for her husband's spirited use. Of course, it had been on her mother's insistence to allow the older woman some degree of respite from the over-sexed banker's anal fetish.

The empty bottle of French wine attested to their continued state of unconsciousness for some extended period. She had made certain the night before to encourage their consumption of a copious amount of the exquisitely flavored spirits. Now she would have more than enough time to renew her acquaintance with the well-hung man of God.

Under her long dress of fine Swiss lace, she donned her mother's naughty French hose that were fully open in the rear allowing any type of desired insertion in either her scented pussy or her recently activated brown eye. She remembered that the good Reverend was much aroused by her anal opening and had inserted his fingers with great delicacy deep inside her fundament.

The church services were quite uplifting, actually, and Marie had been brought to the very edge of shedding moisture from her eyes with the playing of the excellent organist. She did restrain her show of emotionalism not only due to its unseemliness but because she was most solicitous of her eye cosmetic application.

She was a bit put off to see the young female singer hovering around the person of the Reverend like some silly butterfly fluttering before making a landing. Marie was determined that the only butterfly fluttering around the Reverend Harris's fine cock would be her pussy lips or her puckered anal opening.

The morning light was just at the right angle when Reverend Harris emerged to greet her in the vestibule. She was certain her hair was presented in full glory framed by the delicate early morning rays. She hoped he did not discern her new wrinkle at the corner of her left eye. Marie was aware that her youth was fleeting and she wanted to take advantage of every single opportunity presented to her.

After a few short moments of banal platitudes expressed primarily for the ears of any of the worshipers still present in the immediate area, the handsome man of God leaned close and whispered in her ear,

"Would you care to light a special candle in the contemplation alcove, my dear?"

Marie knew exactly what kind of candle he wanted to light up. It was her pretty scented sticky honeypot ready to be ignited at both ends and consumed in the fires of passion.

She walked in glowing anticipation of submissive impalement at the mercy of the fine figured churchman. They walked in studied genteelness, together yet, not too closely for fear of imaginative or curious eyes. As soon as they rounded the corner of the alcove's unique privacy, Marie was swept up into the strong arms of the Reverend and he wasted no time in ravishing her wet and open mouth with his greedy tongue. The very heated young Frenchwoman was now almost panting for relief of the undeniable itch between her long shapely legs and reached down to grasp the Reverend Harris's cock with a firm yet gentle hand. She wanted her paramour to understand at this very moment she was not the least bit consumed with thoughts of pre-coital bliss but was fully ready to grant entrance of his already erect member without further delay.

He got the message immediately due to his many previous consultations with sexually deprived female members of the parish. The Reverend Harris was ever quick off the mark in meeting such demands with well-practiced ease.

Quickly, he spun Marie around and pushed her head down whilst he flipped her long dress and slip up over her waist. He looked with an appreciative eye at the naughty French knickers with their open invitation to impalement. He could easily see she was already dripping wet with her female juices and that her luscious twat was pulsating with excited anticipation. He gave a studied look at her most delectable brown eye that blinked at him with a subtle sensuousness. A single touch of his finger confirmed that this well-mannered and exquisite creature was quite familiar with the pleasures of a more base and bawdy nature. He went back to his original target and rubbed his rampant cock up and down Marie's seeping pussy slit. She shuddered and bent over ever further offering him a wider and easier entryway.

Marie felt the huge cock sliding up deep inside her quivering pussy. She had an immediate convulsive orgasm that caused her to spurt her juices onto the Reverend's legs. She was a bit mortified at her wanton behavior and knew she would have to be punished for this indiscretion. The thought of her placement over the Reverend knees in front of all the parishioner's knowing eyes made her vaginal walls clutch at the invading cock with desperate possessiveness and a greedy need for deeper penetration.

She almost lost her breath when her rider paused to worry her flanks with his heavy handed spanks on both sides. The sound of her humiliation echoed inside the small conservatory mocking the pious statues of more perfect human specimens. She looked up into the accusing eyes of the long dead onlookers and felt deserved shame for her depraved actions. But at this very instant, Marie knew she was far too weak to change her ways. She could feel her major orgasm approaching and the telltale signs of her quaking limbs and shortness of breath gave her ample warning. It was a warning that did not prepare her adequately for the transport of her physical body to a heaven of pleasure that left her moaning and shivering in pathetic aftershocks on the cold stone floor of the grotto of lust.

Poor Reverend Harris lay languid on top of her submissive body.

He knew that he must perform a wedding within the next hour and his sated cock was still dripping with his remaining creamy cum and the female juices of the beautiful Frenchwoman at his feet. He said some silent prayers for the redemption of his soul. At the same time, he was already planning the next tryst with this remarkable and creative female. Thank goodness his fiancée was adamant about abstinence prior to the wedding vows. He had gotten into the habit of licking her virginal slit when they were alone at special moments. It served to put her on notice that her pretty little slit would be his property when they were married and he was reassured with the copious production of her female juices that she was not one of those cold females with great beauty but very little inclination to copulate properly.

He was a bit disturbed with her absolute denial of any finger play with her nether regions, but he consoled his fears with the belief that she could be trained in that direction with the proper coaching and expansion of trust. After all, it was just a matter of stretching the muscles and adequate lubrication. Soon, his little honeypot bride would be begging him to go deeper into her tight little pucker hole.

The thought of that prospect had made the Reverent Harris erect once again.

Marie stirred on the floor underneath him.

Her dress was still tucked into her waist and her beautiful rounded buttocks were up high. The creamy cum was dripping from her well-trimmed pussy with erotic slowness. He scooped up the liquid into his palm and pushed it into her nicely scented brown eye. The proud Frenchwoman swayed her hips as he worked the lubrication into her tightly puckered anus.

She knew what he was going to do next.

The churchman did not know it but this perverted anal sport was Marie's greatest delight. She had been well trained by her mother to appreciate the pleasure of a stretched anus and the feel of a man's cock draining his load into her overheated rectum.

The size of the Reverend's cock made it very difficult for Marie. The banker's cock was much smaller than and certainly not as thick as this. She was panting in frustration at the repeated knocking on her rear door but entry was still denied. Even her trick of "pushing out" was not working. He was just too big for her tight little opening. She turned around to admit her defeat and apologize for her inability to welcome him into her back door when she felt a pop like a paper bag being smashed and suddenly all 8 inches of the Reverend's huge thick cock was fully seated deep inside her very gut. It was such a shock that she screamed out before she remembered where she was. The Reverend put his hand over her mouth to remind her they must be relatively quiet for fear of someone coming upon them in the secluded alcove.

They stayed motionless and waited to see if someone would burst in on them and discover them in such a disgusting and compromising position. Marie felt her tight sphincter muscle opening and closing around the base of the Reverend Harris's long cock. He patted her head in reassurance and she smiled up at him in silent submissiveness.

Nobody came into the alcove.

The Reverend Harris grabbed both of Marie's buttocks firmly in his grip and held her steady for his accelerated pounding of her posterior. She could hear the slap of his legs against her ass cheeks. It sounded like a girl being spanked in the classroom for being very naughty. The thought forced her to squirt like a nasty girl savoring the pressure on her bottom. Her fingers strayed to her quivering clitoris and she attended to those special little spots that gave her the most pleasure.

When her rider saw her shift her buttocks to allow him greater depth of penetration, he began to punish her soft white flanks with his well-practiced hands. The sound of his ass-fucking and the noises of her well-deserved punishment blended together with her muffled whimpers of sheer delight. The Reverend loosed her hair from its bun and let it fall down to her waist. He gathered it up in his hands and pulled her head left and right as if riding a mount across the finish line.

The Reverend's hanging sacs were bouncing with some authority into her sensitive pussy slit. Marie knew she was not far from a full-blown anal orgasm. She hoped the man of the church would not think her to be a complete slut when she descended into the depraved vibrations of a sexually satisfied female in the throes of anal impalement. To add to her mortification, her fully-stretched rectum choose that moment to release some audible and totally undignified spasms of gas into the otherwise quiet little alcove. She was relieved to hear her lover chuckle and continue her ass pounding undeterred by such an unladylike display of etiquette.

The Reverend had already started down the slippery slope to copious emissions of creamy cum from the tip of his invading shaft deep inside of Marie's defenseless quivering brown eye. She felt the first spurts just as her orgasm drove her forward onto her knees and elbows. She twisted and humped in every direction to expel the fire hose jumping about inside her sensitive gut. The Reverend showed her not the slightest bit of mercy driving her down to the floor in his need to drain every last drop of his fluids into the beautiful and desirable Frenchwoman.

When he was fully spent, Marie peeked up at her partner in sex and lust and thanked him for his exertions to satisfy her itch in those hard to reach places deep inside her female sex and her posterior. She expressed her realization that she would have to be disciplined for her excesses and asked timidly if he would be so kind as to tend to her punishment at his convenience.

They arranged to meet at her residence on Friday next. It was a day her husband, the banker, would be engaged in a business deal outside of Paris. The good Reverend promised to bring some "special" equipment to test the extent of her contrition.

A GOOD LITTLE WIFE PART III

The very fashionably dressed Marie Claudet looked serene on the outside, but she was a seething mass of impatient passionate desire on the inside in a place where it could not be readily seen. Tonight was the night that the Reverend Harris was to visit her at her home.

She had purposely given most of the servants the evening off and they were swift to disappear before she changed her mind. Only two trusted retainers of her mother's entourage remained to ease her appointment with the handsome man of the cloth.

When she was certain no one was watching, Marie slipped her hand beneath her gown and ran her fingers the length of her quivering pussy lips. A quick check of the wet hand under her nostrils confirmed that she was scented perfectly should the good reverend decide to bless her female opening with his talented tongue.

She had allowed the new German maid Heidi to drain her female juices before tea with her skilled massage technique. She even gave her permission to stretch her sphincter muscle to inspire a more welcoming entry should the well-hung Reverend avail himself of her anal offerings. She was putty in the hands of the strong German farm girl with the cute blond hair in a seductive pony tail.

All the muscular, but very attractive, Heidi knew was that her mistress was expecting company. She had no idea exactly who the lucky fellow actually was. Marie had dismissed her as well for the evening because she did not want to fall victim to some sordid blackmail scheme. She was not over suspicious of Heidi but one can never be too careful where jealous husbands are concerned.

Before her Mother and her very own rotund banker husband departed for the business meeting that had been planned for some weeks, Marie had given her husband "special" attention under her mother's watchful eye using her most skillful oral talents and she had even allowed him entry to her rear entrance for a spirited ass pounding. Of course, she was careful to pretend how reluctant she was to give up her brown eye so as not to arouse the middle-aged man before his departure. The poor man had no idea it was his wife's way of saying "sorry" in advance for her anticipated lapse in fidelity this very evening.

For some strange reason, the sight of the Reverend Harris arriving in front of their upscale home in the city made Marie more nervous than she would have expected. She hoped he would find her appealing in the way that males tend to desire females to act and tend to their needs. Marie was much besotted with the Reverend Harris or to be more accurate with his impressive huge member that seemed to be always at the ready for intimate consultation.

The flowers that he placed in her hand just inside the door were "picked from my own garden" as he so gallantly advised her. They took drinks in the drawing room with tantalizingly slow banter about local gossip. Marie observed that the Reverend had a slow growing tent in his trousers before very long and her confidence grew apace with his arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.