The Good Little Wife - Cover

The Good Little Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marie is the perfect little wife. She was well trained by her mother to please her husband in all regards. Now she is bored and wants to expand her universe to other fields of interest. She finds what she is looking for in a quiet little church in the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Mother   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy  

The very fashionably dressed Marie Claudet looked serene on the outside, but she was a seething mass of impatient passionate desire on the inside in a place where it could not be readily seen. Tonight was the night that the Reverend Harris was to visit her at her home.

She had purposely given most of the servants the evening off and they were swift to disappear before she changed her mind. Only two trusted retainers of her mother's entourage remained to ease her appointment with the handsome man of the cloth.

When she was certain no one was watching, Marie slipped her hand beneath her gown and ran her fingers the length of her quivering pussy lips. A quick check of the wet hand under her nostrils confirmed that she was scented perfectly should the good reverend decide to bless her female opening with his talented tongue.

She had allowed the new German maid Heidi to drain her female juices before tea with her skilled massage technique. She even gave her permission to stretch her sphincter muscle to inspire a more welcoming entry should the well-hung Reverend avail himself of her anal offerings. She was putty in the hands of the strong German farm girl with the cute blond hair in a seductive pony tail.

All the muscular, but very attractive, Heidi knew was that her mistress was expecting company. She had no idea exactly who the lucky fellow actually was. Marie had dismissed her as well for the evening because she did not want to fall victim to some sordid blackmail scheme. She was not over suspicious of Heidi but one can never be too careful where jealous husbands are concerned.

Before her Mother and her very own rotund banker husband departed for the business meeting that had been planned for some weeks, Marie had given her husband "special" attention under her mother's watchful eye using her most skillful oral talents and she had even allowed him entry to her rear entrance for a spirited ass pounding. Of course, she was careful to pretend how reluctant she was to give up her brown eye so as not to arouse the middle-aged man before his departure. The poor man had no idea it was his wife's way of saying "sorry" in advance for her anticipated lapse in fidelity this very evening.

For some strange reason, the sight of the Reverend Harris arriving in front of their upscale home in the city made Marie more nervous than she would have expected. She hoped he would find her appealing in the way that males tend to desire females to act and tend to their needs. Marie was much besotted with the Reverend Harris or to be more accurate with his impressive huge member that seemed to be always at the ready for intimate consultation.

The flowers that he placed in her hand just inside the door were "picked from my own garden" as he so gallantly advised her. They took drinks in the drawing room with tantalizingly slow banter about local gossip. Marie observed that the Reverend had a slow growing tent in his trousers before very long and her confidence grew apace with his arousal.

When she showed him some interesting photos of her in her younger days at the beach, he leaned over her shoulder and peered intently down her cleavage at the edges of her pink tinged rosettes of nipples. She felt them begin to expand just with the realization of his attention.

"My dear Reverend, I must show you the rest of the house. There is a lovely Monet hanging in the upstairs bedroom that has been in my husband's family for many years. Come follow me, I will be your guide."

The horny churchman took the arm of his devious hostess and escorted her up the circular staircase to the sleeping quarters. Their inspection of the Monet was culminated quite quickly and they both staggered to the large bed with their arms and legs wrapped around each other like a husband and wife just coming home from a night at the theater.

Marie stayed still and passive as the Reverend undressed her. Soon, she was down to her skimpy French knickers and her gold flecked shoes that had cost her husband a fortune. She held the Reverend's cock in her hand with a very gentle and respectful touch. It was on the verge of being rock-hard with just a bit of flexibility still remaining. The glistening drops of pre-cum dotted her fingers with sticky liquid.

"Get on your hands and knees, my dear!"

She was delighted at the assertiveness of his instructions. A glance over her shoulder confirmed he was giving her rump a very thorough inspection. His fingers began to play her cheeks and even pushed up into her dripping slit and her frightened brown eye.

"It is time to pay for your naughty ways, little slut!"

Marie gasped as the spanking began. She wanted it so bad but she was afraid to ask the spiritual leader for his wise discipline. She feared he might think her a little too loose with her desire to give and receive such kinky pleasures.

A look in the mirror on the ceiling confirmed that her bottom was fully reddened before the Reverend elected to address her rump with his rampant cock. The touch of his swollen bulb on the sensitive rear portion of her very wet slit made her push her ass back for her long-awaited impalement.

The church leader's cock slid into her pussy with notable ease. Her sense of being a bad girl was heightened by the insertion of the Reverend's thumb straight up into her tight little brown eye.

Marie was more than whining now. In fact, she was shouting and yelling out the filthiest words she could utter in her beloved French language. The Reverend recognized them for what they were and he marveled at how the young girl could have learned such a dirty vocabulary living a sheltered life. Of course, he had no idea it was her very own mother who passed this knowledge on to her female child.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.