A Very Private Beach - Cover

A Very Private Beach

Copyright© 2012 by Jehoram

Chapter 6: The Sixth Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Sixth Day - "So, would you like to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked. I was on a nudist beach dedicated to exhibitionism and public sex. This story is about how I fell in love with that lady and discovered a part of myself that I'd never dreamed I had. (Note: Story codes may apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Menstrual Play   Nudism  

She was waiting for me when my car pulled up to her apartment building, wearing a yellow sundress through which her nipples were prominently on display. When I ran my hand down her backside, I could feel no panties under the dress, a fact I confirmed when I pulled up the front to tickle her bare vulva. A quick hug and kiss and a grope at each other's genitals, and we were off to Hard-on Beach. When we arrived at the clothing-optional beach and stripped, I saw with relief that there was no string dangling from her cunt; her period was over. As we proceeded down the beach, I got to meet Inge's husband Peer, a tall, scholarly fellow with a fiery red moustache, a slight potbelly, and an uncut cock. Amy was there, too, and this time it was she with the two children at her breasts, allowing Peer and Inge some time off. "Go with Dick and Liz," she said. "Joe and I'll watch the babies."

"Are you sure?" Inge said.

"Of course. After they've been fed, they'll want to nap. They'll be no trouble. Take your time!" And she gave a wink. Inge smiled back.

The four of us made our way to Hard-on Beach. By the time we got there, both Peer and I had erections, so we grabbed a semi-secluded spot and spread out our blankets. In no time at all, Inge was on her back, with her marvelously long legs splayed out, and Peer slid into her without a word. Liz and I remained standing, with her leaning back against me and teasing her labia apart as I drew circles around her nipples with my fingers. I slipped my cock between her legs, as I'd seen Barry do with Allison that first weekend, and she would tease its cap at the same tempo she teased her clit. I kissed her neck, and she groaned with pleasure, while both of us never took our eyes off the couple rutting before us.

They were making love with the practiced ease that comes from years of familiarity. Not a word was spoken between them as they fucked, effortlessly timing their excitement to each other's level of lust. Peer came with a grunt and a spasm that was mirrored in Inge's own convulsion. Then they just held each other, and Inge's eyes locked on mine with an expression of triumph. I smiled back.

Then Liz turned around and gave my cock a squeeze. "Our turn!" she said. We lay there on our towel, with her spreading her legs to give me unimpeded entrance to her sex. As anxious as I was to fuck her, I nonetheless had to taste her pussy first, so I gave her cunt a lot of attention with my lips. I heard Inge say to Peer, "Do that to me." And he did. Both of the girls were soon purring like kittens, and I saw Inge extend her hand to grasp Liz's. It was the first time I'd seen Liz including somebody else in our passion, and it definitely turned the eroticism up a notch or two. Within a few minutes, both women had climaxed noisily. Then Liz whispered the three words I'd been dying to hear: "Put it in." I slid up her body, kissing her from mons to neck as I went, and when my cock slid into her cunt, there was plenty of lubrication to ease the way, tight though she was. I counted on feeling the clenching of her Kegels to guide me, and was not disappointed. This time, she told me she wanted short, quick strokes, and she played me like a violin. When my orgasm came, it hit me with a shock, coming out of nowhere. I barely had time to gasp before she was squeezing the cum out of me. We lay there, limbs entwined, and then she laughed and told Inge, "He usually lasts a little longer!"

"He usually hasn't just come back from a week without pussy!" I explained, and we all laughed.

"It was so beautiful watching you two fuck," Liz said. "When Barry and Alison fuck, it's like they want to make a show of it for the others, but you two just fucked, like we weren't even there."

"It has been a long time since we made love in front of other people," Peer confided. "We did it here, on this beach, a lot before Nils came along. You weren't here yet, Liz."

I had to ask them if Nils was conceived on that beach. They smiled, and Inge said, "Maybe. He was conceived in September, and that month was very warm that year. So we were probably here. But it could have been in our bed at home, or in the little camper trailer we have. We were fucking everywhere then. And Liz, it was beautiful to watch you two make love, and to see that Dick saw to your needs before his. You could learn from that, Peer!"

In reply, Peer took Inge's left breast into his mouth and sucked on the nipple. Then Inge surprised me. "Dick, do you want a taste, too?"

"You mean, of your milk?"

"But of course. Have you had mother's milk before?"

"My mom told me I was breast-fed, but I don't remember it."

"Would you like some now? Maybe the taste will bring back the memory."

I looked at Peer, but he just smiled and nodded his head. So did Liz, so I clambered onto Inge's blanket, my soft dick and balls swinging, and took her right breast into my mouth. I sucked, and the milk flowed into my mouth, rich and sweet. As I sucked, I gave her nipple some quick laps with my tongue, and she giggled.

"Dick," Liz said. "I want to suck Peer's dick. Would that be OK with you?"

I gave her a thumbs-up, and Liz took Peer's cock into her mouth. It swelled at the feel of her tongue licking it, and my own cock swelled, too. Inge noticed this, and said, "OK. You sucked me, now I suck you." She slid into a 69 position and began sucking my dick, with her own hairy cunt, still seeping with Peer's sperm, an inch away from my mouth. I extended my tongue, tentatively lapping at her labia, and she responded by raising her leg to offer me better access. I glanced at Liz for her approval, and she winked at me without removing her mouth from Peer's now fully hard rod. So I licked Inge's cunt more aggressively, smearing my face with her juices. When I snaked my tongue under her clitoral hood and teased out her clit, she responded with a gasp and renewed her attention to my dick, as if forcing me to cum before she did. She gave an excellent blowjob, and I exploded into her mouth with a force that had her swallowing gulp after gulp of cum. As she released my cock from her mouth, I redoubled my own efforts and gave her now engorged clit a nip and a fierce sucking. She screamed and came again, with a flow of cum that sprayed from her snatch and drenched the towel. At that moment, Peer gave a groan of his own as he came, but I never saw his cum, as Liz sucked it from his cock as fast as he could squirt it. She then made a face. "Sorry, Peer," she said. "But frankly, Dick's cum tastes better."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.