A Very Private Beach
Chapter 5: The Fifth Day

Copyright© 2012 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Fifth Day - "So, would you like to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked. I was on a nudist beach dedicated to exhibitionism and public sex. This story is about how I fell in love with that lady and discovered a part of myself that I'd never dreamed I had. (Note: Story codes may apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Menstrual Play   Nudism  

I was awakened by the touch of lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes, and there she was, nestled against me, her hand on my cock. "Hungry?" she asked.

"For breakfast, or for you? I think you, first. Then breakfast."

"Coming up!" she said. She meant my cock, which was indeed responding to her caresses.

"I should be getting you off first, dear."

"No. You're a guest in my house. This one is yours. The next one's mine." And with that, she lay on top of me and rubbed the folds of her cunt against my cock.

"God, you're wet!"

"Well, I've been fingering myself ever since I woke up, a half an hour before you did. That's my usual morning routine, on weekends. Are you hard enough? Put it in, just like it is. I'd like to feel it get hard inside me."

Although I was only half-hard, my cock slipped in easily, and then I felt her cunt muscles massaging it. That's all it took to get it to full erection, and we slowly fucked as we kissed. She shifted position, straddling me so she could ride me cow-girl style, and I was able to see all of her body, from forehead to clit, which she was pinching as we fucked. I grasped her nipples and squeezed them in time to her vaginal pinches, and to my surprise, she came even before I did, a small, sharp orgasm that dissipated immediately. But I wasn't far behind. Sensing my impending climax, she lay down on top of me and I stroked her back and grabbed her ass as I came.

"I thought I was supposed to cum first!" I said with a grin.

"Oops. My bad. Does that mean I don't get another one after breakfast?"

"That depends. What's for breakfast?"

She bit my nose. "That's what you get for asking hard questions before coffee. I have eggs, bacon, toast. How do you want your eggs? Or do you want French toast?"

"French toast sounds great! Do you want any help?"

"I'm good. Just your company." She got up, put on a robe, and disappeared into the bathroom. When she was done, I took my turn and then joined her in the kitchen.

After we'd eaten, we went back to the bed, but she didn't want to resume fucking right away. She wanted to talk.

"I have to know, Dick. What's next for you?"

"Do you mean: 'what's next for us?'"

"I guess so. I want this to go on, but I don't now how long you're going to be around. What happens after that?"

"I really haven't thought that far ahead, Liz. We expect to be done with our data gathering in another week or two. After that, I'm going back to San Diego, and then wherever else they send me. Maybe another three- or four-month stint at sea. To be frank, they give my kind of job to guys who aren't attached to anybody, because they know how hard this sort of life is people in relationships.

"But I can turn down these jobs for something more like a desk job. I've never felt I needed to. Before. Now that I've met you, I'm thinking very, very seriously of doing that. The thought of being away from you for a week, let alone four months, is suddenly something that scares the shit out of me."

"You'd give up your seagoing for me?"

"Would you give up your job at the clinic for me?"

She put her hand on my chest. "Do you want me to?"

"No, I don't. Your life is your own to live. Your friends are here, your job is here. Your life is here. If anything makes sense, it's for me to move here, find a job..."

"Dick, there aren't any decent jobs for anybody around here any more, let alone for marine biologists. And my roots to this place aren't that deep. Tell me, do they have psychologists on these ships that are at sea for four months? Or do they still think that women on board are a jinx?"

I laughed. "That hasn't been true for years. But no, they're lucky to have a doctor. If somebody has incapacitating problems, mental or physical, they just put him off at the next port or, if it's really bad, send a helo out for him."

"Well, let's agree to live our lives separately for the moment. We've just been given a gift, and we should enjoy it while we can."

"A gift? Of what?"

"Of each other." She snuggled up to me and held me close, nuzzling my face. "Give me some of you, right now."

And we kissed, but this was a different sort of kiss. I was aroused, surely, but there was a tenderness that I hadn't felt before. I was content to stroke her and hug her, without any intent to heighten the sexual tension. We lay like that for a half an hour or more, but then she started playing with my cock again. That got me hard, and I started paying attention to her pussy.

"Are you ready for your orgasm now?" I asked. "I promised you one after breakfast."

"Mmm."

"You know what I want to do? I want to see what your pussy tastes like without suntan lotion on it."

She laughed and spread her legs. I crouched between them and started giving her tongue. I could taste her flowing juices, and my own sperm, and something else: a distinctly metallic tang. I put in my finger and when I removed it, there was blood on it.

"I think your period has started, dear!"

I felt her body go tense. "Oh, damn! And I was looking forward to getting off on your tongue!"

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere." And I started lapping at her cunt again.

"You don't mind my menses?"

"Why should I? It's just another flavor in the liquor cabinet. We'll call this 'Sangria.'"

She didn't answer, but her body relaxed again, and by the time I had three bloody fingers in her and my tongue pressing on her clit, she was already well on her way to her second climax of the morning. I felt her hands on my head, pressing me closer. Then her legs locked around my head, and she gave a wail of pleasure, and I thrust my tongue into her vagina as far as it would go. The wail turned into a shriek, and then she was gasping for air. I felt her legs trembling, and then go limp. She was flowing copiously now, blood mixed with her juices, and I lapped it all up as it trickled out of her.

"Now fuck me," she said. "I need your cock, sailor boy. Please."

I slid upward, planting my already hard cock into her slippery hole. She gripped it in her vagina with a series of contractions that signaled the tempo she wanted. I echoed them with my thrusts as best I could, but she was eager to have another climax as soon as possible, riding the crest of her previous wave, and was accelerating her tempo by degrees. It was raw lust, nothing but lust, and it crashed over us like a wave, leaving us both gasping and moaning. As she crested again, I gave my boner a last thrust into her and felt it spurting its load into her womb.

"Did you cum?" She panted.

"God, yes!"

"Wow. I couldn't feel it. I was just so into myself just then. You know, that was the first time anybody ate me out when I had my period. What a turn-on!"

"First time for me, too. I've wanted to, but my girlfriends all thought it was gross. They sometimes wouldn't even let me touch them there."

"Well, I always thought it was kind of gross, too, right up to the time you started doing it." She laughed. "God, what a mess we've made! Let me into the bathroom for a minute. I've got to wash up and put in a tampon."

"While you're in there, I'll strip the bed and put the sheets in the wash." I'd seen the washer and dryer in the kitchen.

"God, you're amazing. A guy who does the wash without being told. You really are a keeper! But let's take a shower first. You look like you've been in a fight!" I kissed her and went into the bathroom, and looked into the mirror. She was right; her menstrual blood was smeared all over my cheeks and nose, not to mention my cock and balls. And then I saw her in the mirror, standing behind her, her menses smeared on her face and the inside of her thighs. She looked absolutely beautiful, and I said so.

"Even as messy as I am?"

"I've never thought a menstruating woman could be so sexy and womanly. You are both of those."

"You're weird, Dick! But I like weird!" she said as we stepped into the shower. In a few minutes we were both clean, and she tore open a tampon and inserted it into her cunt.

"I've never seen a woman do that before," I said as I handed her a towel

"Never? You've never been with a woman on the rag?"

"Not intimately. They didn't want to fuck then."

"More's the pity. That's when I'm most sensitive. I think that's why I came so fast this morning. And there's absolutely nothing about my body that I want to hide from you. Do you want to watch me pee?"

I smiled. "Is that the exhibitionist in you again? I don't think I'd find it erotic, but it wouldn't turn me off, either."

"Well, I'm going to pee," she said and, sitting on the toilet, she did. As the stream flowed into the bowl, she closed her eyes and pursed her lips, as if to savor the sensation. As she finished, she opened them again and studied my face for a reaction. "Now you."

She stood up and dabbed her labia with toilet paper as I let my own stream flow into the bowl and mix with hers. She smiled. "See? That wasn't hard."

"That's why I could pee ... it wasn't hard!"

She laughed. "Oh, yeah! Men have that problem, don't they?" And I joined her laughter as she flushed the toilet. I marveled in how completely in touch with her body this woman was, and how open she was with it, and how effective she was at getting me to be open with my own. It suddenly hit me that there was nothing I ever wanted to hide from her. Or needed to.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.