A Very Private Beach - Cover

A Very Private Beach

Copyright© 2012 by Jehoram

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "So, would you like to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked. I was on a nudist beach dedicated to exhibitionism and public sex. This story is about how I fell in love with that lady and discovered a part of myself that I'd never dreamed I had. (Note: Story codes may apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Menstrual Play   Nudism  

the Second Day

She was waiting at the beach's parking lot when I arrived, sitting on a spotlessly maintained Yamaha V-Star and reading a book. I pulled up next to her. She looked up and smiled as I gave her an envelope.

"Here's that medical report you wanted," I said.

She opened it, glanced at the contents, and handed it back. "I'm glad you remembered, and it's nice to meet a guy who doesn't bullshit. Now let's get going. Can I put my helmet and leathers in the trunk of your car?" Without replying, I popped the lock of the trunk. She doffed her helmet and riding suit and tossed them into the trunk, and retrieved her canvas tote bag from the saddlebags of the bike. She was dressed in a pair of light blue denim shorts and a yellow halter-top; two distinct bumps on her breasts revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She looked breathtakingly beautiful.

We walked along the beach until it narrowed down to a footpath along the shore. We came to a crudely lettered sign saying "Clothing optional beyond this point. Please be considerate!" When we proceeded down the path, we could no longer see the main beach. At that point, Liz stopped and stripped off her shorts, panties, and halter-top, leaving only her hat, sandals, and sunglasses. I followed suit. Now naked, we proceeded on down to the path to another beach where a couple of dozen naked people were swimming or sunbathing. Some of them waved to us; they obviously knew Liz for a regular. There were also a half dozen children of various ages, playing tag or swimming or chasing balls and oblivious to their nudity.

I'd been nervous about seeing all this naked flesh, because I could already feel my cock swelling as it swung free of its confinement in my shorts. I wondered if this would be a problem, but was pleasantly surprised to find that I could control myself. It turned out not to be that hard, as I observed that these people were the usual mix of young and old, thin and stocky, fair and dark-skinned. They were, in short, the same mix of people you'd see at the supermarket. None of the women looked like supermodels, and none of the men looked like beefcake. They were just ordinary people, only nude and utterly unselfconscious about it. I found myself envying them for accepting each other as they were, and envying the children for growing up in a culture where clothes didn't matter.

We went only halfway down the nude beach when Liz pulled me toward a path that led into the woods. The path twisted and turned, and I could see that it could be navigated only by somebody who knew it. Liz pointed to some splotches of paint on the trees. "These mark the trail," she said. Just head toward one, and when you get there, you'll see the next one. That's how you know where the trail is." After a few more turns, I got the hang of reading the blazes and after about ten minutes, we found ourselves at the north end of "Hard-on Beach."

We weren't alone. We could hear a couple in the throes of lovemaking and, following the sounds of passion, found ourselves looking at a young, fit-looking couple in the act of fucking, the man supine on the ground and the woman riding him cow-girl style, her ample breasts bouncing and smashing into each other. My cock hardened.

"I know these people," Liz whispered. "They don't usually like to be watched. They must have been super horny today; they usually go down toward the south end of the beach." And they took my hand and we crept away, toward the spot we'd used before.

"Lay down on your towel," I said. "I'd like to put some suntan lotion on your back, before you burn."

"Not just my back, I hope. I could use a massage, too." She spread out her towel and lay face down on it. I poured some lotion onto her back and rubbed it in, and then proceeded down to her ass and legs. Her skin was as soft as a baby's, and my hands trembled as I stroked it. I was at full erection at this point, afraid to even touch my rod for fear of cumming.

I was about to ask her to turn over when she sat up and said, "Your turn now. You need to have your back oiled before you burn. Man, your ass is white! Lie down." I obeyed, and felt the oil being drizzled onto the skin of my back. She was a good masseuse, kneading my muscles with strong and well-practiced thumbs. As she did my legs and ass, my hard-on softened slightly, and I found myself almost drowsing under her expert touch. Then I heard her say, "Roll over."

I did, and she straddled me. I looked up to see her in all her glorious nudity, her small boobs hanging invitingly, her pussy only inches away from my awakening cock, her pink clit just emerging from its hood. She started at my face, and then moved down my chest and belly, her hands slathering the oil. At some point, she put her full weight on me, her cunt grinding into my cock. "Don't," I said. "I don't want to cum quite yet." She skipped my crotch and proceeded to oil my legs. By this point, my erection was bouncing with every beat of my heart. Then she came back to my crotch, poured oil onto my cock and balls, and gave me a handjob I'll remember for the rest of my life. She knew exactly when to bring me to the cusp and then back off. I was being expertly milked, one drop of pre-cum at a time. Finally, I pleaded for her to finish me off, and she gave my cock a final stroke and a hard squeeze. The effect was electric.

My spunk shot up and hit her on the tits, splash after splash. Its abundance startled me; I don't think I've ever cum that much, before or since. There must have been at least six pulses, each copious, white and viscous. She laughed as she watched it spurt forth.

"Wow, you needed that! Now do my front."

I staggered to my feet as she say out on the towel, the sperm glistening on her breasts. My trembling hands squeezed some oil onto them and mixed it with the sperm as she purred in contentment. "Put some on my pussy," she said. I did, and she rubbed it in slowly and languorously. She proceeded to masturbate as I oiled her tits. I then did her legs and arms and face. Finally, I returned to her crotch, kissed her cunt, and inserted a finger into her vagina. She didn't protest, so I stroked the inside of her cunt with first one finger, then two, then three, all the while licking her inner labia and clitoris. Curious to see if she had a G-spot, I felt for the telltale super-sensitive area on the front wall of her vagina, and found it. It was sensitive, all right: she responded with a gasp and a shudder. As I continued to stroke it, her breathing deepened and her cunt juices started flowing heavily. She echoed my movements with her own fingers on her clit, and then she shuddered and drenched my hand with a gush of fluid. After a sharp intake of breath, she convulsed again as a second orgasm hit her, lifting her ass right off the blanket. She grabbed my head and forced my lips to her cunt. "More, more," she pleaded, and I gave it to her, pressing my tongue against her swollen clit and giving it a succession of quick, hard licks. She climaxed a third time, with a wail of what sounded like pain, and then she started laughing.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Oh, fuck! I didn't know I could cum like that! I'm sorry! Your face is a mess!"

"Sorry for what? That's what towels are for."

"Well, I think we're even in the orgasm department. Three apiece! And we haven't even really fucked yet!"

"Would you like to?"

"Oh, yeah! But let me recover first. Let's cuddle. And look, we have company."

I looked up to see Angelo and Chet. They'd seen everything I'd done to Liz. They were smiling, and their cocks were hard.

"Well, Liz, it looks like your friend likes girls, and knows how to please them!" Angelo said. "Does he like boys, too?"

"Sorry, not really," I replied. "I mean, my fantasies don't go there. But I think you guys are really cute when you're hard. And you look like you're in love with each other."

"Yeah," Angelo said. "We've been together for ... what, ten years now?"

"Twelve," Chet said. "And we're totally monogamous, actually. But Angelo thought you'd be insulted if we didn't flirt." Angelo nodded, his grin wide even as his gaze was cast downward.

"Well, have fun, kids," Chet added. "We'll just go down the beach a ways."

"Did you see Cora and Tim?" Liz asked. "They were here when we came."

"We met them on the path," Angelo said. "And we saw Alison and Barry pull into the parking lot, so they're probably right behind us."

"They're two of our star exhibitionists, Dick," Chet added. "They love it when you watch them fuck. So you don't need to be shy around them. I guess I should ask: I've never seen you do anything more than wank on the beach before, Liz. Did you mind us watching?"

"Well, I didn't mind. But I don't know about how Dick feels about it."

I spoke up. "This scene is all new to me. I'll have to see how it works down the road. I have to admit I was a little embarrased when I saw you just now."

"Nothing to be embarrased about! We're all family here, so to speak. But if you want privacy, like Cora, we're down with that." Saying "goodbye for now," they proceeded down the beach.

When they went out of sight, Liz asked me, "Do you mind people watching? If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll respect that."

"Have you ever fucked in public before?"

"A few times. When I was in college, I was in a sort of 'free love' commune. We sometimes did it in front of each other. I felt weird about it at first, but got used to it. Still, I think it would depend on the people. These guys are OK, but strangers are another thing. I don't go around flashing my boobs at everybody for kicks, if that's what you mean."

"But you didn't treat me like a stranger last weekend."

She smiled. "I never thought of you as a stranger, just a friend I'd just met."

"I was wondering why you're so forward about sex. You really had my number when you said that I couldn't think straight until I got my rocks off."

"That comes from being a psychologist, and from living with guys who always had pussy on their minds. I learned that right away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.