A Coming-out Party - Cover

A Coming-out Party

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My wife's family is Thai and they're mostly quiet, reserved people. But I was able to bring her out of her shell, especially sexually. So now, her sister wants the same for her daughter, our niece, Sarai, and she's sending her to us for two weeks this summer. Oh, will this be fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"You ready to suck your Uncle Scott? Show him how good you are?" Chan asked her niece who pulled her wand out, clicked it off and then licked it off. Oh, yes, she was coming along nicely, nicely indeed.

"I did everything my auntie taught me today, Uncle Scott. I'm excited to show you what I've learned," she told me as I was quickly disrobing. I got down on the bed, my cock eagerly anticipating her display of newly-learned skills as she moved to kneel between my legs.

She bent forward, taking my cock in her small, soft hand, then licking wetly around the crown over and over began sending delicious shivers through me. Then her tongue settled on my frenum right under the head, oh, now I knew Chan had taught her well, as she began licking and flicking her tongue across it just electrifying the head of my happy cock.

"Mmm, oh, Sarai, you are good, so good. Thank you, hon, for teaching her so well," I groaned.

"I told her that men love their cocks sucked and they'll follow you anywhere if you're good enough. So, she's eager to please."

"Just like you, hon," I said as Sarai began slipping her wet lips over the crown, wetly sucking and slurping the swollen head as I laid there in ecstasy. She just slid her lips up and over the head, back and forth, over and over while her tongue rubbed around my tingly head. Then she would take little kissing nips right underneath the head, giving little wet, sucking kisses there.

When I first met Chan, she was sexually shy and withdrawn. I gradually coaxed her out of that by giving her the maximum pleasure I knew how to give. She became an eager learner of all things sexual but I never did anything about her fellatio technique. She was a master the first time she gave me head. Perhaps it was just inside her all the time, I don't know. All I can tell you is that she has a deep love of a man's penis and treats it like a god and she gives worship to the crown and the frenum. That's as near as I can get to how she approaches oral sex. And now, so does her niece.

Most women take a man's cock in as deeply as they can, sucking all the way up and down the shaft. Now I'm not about to say it's not wonderful but the way my wife does it, concentrating on the head and frenum, is simply magnificent, stunning in every way.

And to watch her do it, oh, that's the best. The head of your cock is hardly inside her mouth most of the time and when you begin cumming, it spurts shallowly between her lips and dribbles out the sides and down her chin so sexily that watching her is almost the best part of it. Almost.

And now, Sarai was sucking me the same way.

"See, I told you she learned well, Scott. Just like her aunt."

"She sure has. Oh, Sarai, honey, you're gonna make me cum, baby, like right now," I gasped as my cock began spurting its cum into her mouth while her tongue licked around and around the tip. Her nose and mouth and chin were awash with my sticky cum as she pulled up to begin licking her lips off, gently squeezing my cock which was exuding some more from below as she lapped it away.

I lay there drained, physically and emotionally. She was every bit the cock sucker my wife was and she was world class.

"Oh, Sarai, you are just as good as Chan. She taught you well," I panted as I pulled her down to kiss her.

She and I snuggled for a few minutes, then Chan asked her what she thought of her first blow job.

"It made my pussy go wild when Uncle Scott cummed in my mouth. I loved it, I can't wait to get a boyfriend now, I'll suck his dick all the time, I love it. I thought I was going to orgasm myself, that's how much I loved it."

"Good girl, I knew you had it in you," Chan laughed, realizing that she'd made a joke and we all laughed.

"It really made me horny. Uncle Scott, do you think you could fuck me?"

"I'll try, but it takes me some time usually to recover these days after I've had such a wonderful suck."

"Here, Scott, get down and you, Sarai, squat over him so your pussy's on his mouth. I'll get him hard, then he can fuck you, baby," she said as I felt her wet lips slide over the tip of my cock.

I know I can't paint the scene well enough and bright enough that you can fully imagine these two petite Asian beauties, one in her upper thirties but still looking like a college girl, the other, her niece, smaller but with a perfect, tight body who, in pigtails looks like a middle-school girl, how one is sucking me while the other's rubbing her tight little wet slit over my mouth as I try to tongue up into it as she squeals with such delight.

I was certainly feeling hard again, Chan can work oral magic on my member like no other, and she lifted off, announcing that I was take it and put it into her niece post haste which I eagerly did.

Sarai was up on her all-fours, wanting it doggie-style, and I held it steady and began pushing while I felt her pressing back as I watched her labia part to take me in.

She dropped her head down on the bed and I began taking nice, slow, long strokes in and out of her as I reached under her to tweak her hard little nipples.

I felt Chan's hand rub under my balls as I stroked in and out of her niece and looked back to see her smiling at me.

I began doing something with Sarai that Chan always liked, pulling my cock completely out, then reinserting it each time I press inward. It really stimulated her outer labia when I did that and she just loved the feeling of my shaft traveling all the way up into her until our bodies met tightly. Then she wanted me to hold there a few seconds pushing, pressing hard, then back out, doing this over and over.

I gave her a really good orgasm followed my a great one of my own when Sarai had rolled over, keeping me in her the whole time, then pulled her legs straight back onto her chest. I knelt there fucking long and slow into her as she shook her butt back and forth.

We did settle down so I could get some sleep, after all, I was working the next day as well.

When I got home the next afternoon, Chan and Sarai were waiting naked in our bedroom for me, both having yet more fun with Chan's collection of sex toys.

"Hi, hon, we're keeping our pussies warm for you. Sarai, tell Uncle Scott what we did today."

"Oh, it was crazy. First she made me dress without a bra or panties ... and we were going to the mall. I just knew everyone would be pointing their fingers at me. And, she made me wear that vibrator you gave her for her birthday, the egg one with the remote control. Then she kept zapping my pussy all the time."

I laughed, after all, I'd done much the same thing to Chan when we went out. I'd bought it for her so I could tease her pussy when we were out somewhere, especially when we were with other people. I'll never forget a cocktail party we were at about a month ago and I kept a deft hand on the remote giving her some pussy-vibes every time some guy would talk to her. She does attract males as you might imagine and when we got home, she almost raped me.

"I was having fun with her like you do to me, Scott, I had her pussy going all the time. Tell him about the shoe store."

"Omigod, we went in to try on shoes, she wants me to buy these slutty, fuck-me stilettos that I can't even walk in. Anyway, the guy is putting one on my foot and she zaps the vibrator. He's already looking up my skirt, she made me leave my panties at home, he was looking at my pussy, god, I was so excited and she give me a zap deep inside. I don't know if he heard it or not but I couldn't believe she was making me expose myself like that."

"And you loved it, didn't you, Sarai? You made me take you to another shoe shop, go ahead, tell your uncle the truth. You're becoming a hot-girl."

"Oh, I am. I just couldn't wait to go somewhere else and try on shoes," she tittered. "I made sure the next guy got a good look."

"So, are you still a shy girl?" my wife asked her.

My niece laughed, saying, "Well, I loved showing my pussy to the shoe guy. And did you see the boy in the food court, when I saw him looking at me, I opened my legs and let him look for like five minutes while we drank our Cokes?"

"No, did you? Oh, you've come a long way."

By this time I was standing there naked and ready.

"Let's let our horny little niece fuck you first, Scott. Why don't you do her doggie, then you can do me?" my wife suggested and Sarai got up on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, presenting me with her tight little pussy all glistening between her thighs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.