A Coming-out Party - Cover

A Coming-out Party

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife's family is Thai and they're mostly quiet, reserved people. But I was able to bring her out of her shell, especially sexually. So now, her sister wants the same for her daughter, our niece, Sarai, and she's sending her to us for two weeks this summer. Oh, will this be fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Don't worry, precious, we'll go in our bedroom, it'll be better in there," Chan suggested and we all went to the master bedroom and Chan had her niece get down on our bed and spread open.

She reached into the bed stand drawer and took out her smallest vibrator and a bottle of lube.

Chan dribbled a few drops into Sarai's bellybutton and rubbed the tip down inside coating it, then she placed it on her niece's pussy lips and began slowly moving it along her crease. As she kept going, I could see that she was pressing it against her. I moved to her beautiful, firm, upright breasts and started licking and sucking. I was hoping that Chan's niece has breasts just as sensitive as she does, I've actually gotten her to cum just from sucking her nipples.

"Open as far as you can, honey, I want to get this inside you, okay?"

Sarai widened even more as Chan began working her smallest vibrator up into her. Then, I heard her click it on and immediately Sarai began moaning.

"Omigod, that feels so good. You got it inside."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Chan was now able to fuck her with the vibe at least part way in and out of her.

"Just relax, baby girl, see how good sex feels? You've just started, there's lots more," she told her niece as we both pleasured her petite body.

We soon had her writhing through another orgasm and Chan told her that it was time for us to have sex.

"Will it hurt?" she asked and Chan told her that I would be very loving with her like I was with her many years ago.

She pulled the vibrator out and I got up between my niece's legs to begin rubbing the head of my dick up and down her slit.

Chan got up next to her and reached both hands down between her legs to spread her labia for me as I pushed. It didn't go in right at first until Sarai gave a push down, then the head popped into her.

"Oh, I feel it. God, it's big," she said even though I'm really just about average in the cock department. I pulled back slightly, not wanting to fall out but to give some movement, then pressed back in again going a little deeper each time I did that.

"It feels really tight but I like it," she said softly as I kept moving in a little more each time.

After about six or seven minutes, I was almost completely inside so I decided to just keep my cock as deep as I could and take little strokes, just a half-inch or so, back and forth.

"You look happy, Sarai, is Scott making you happy?"

"Yes, it's feeling lots better, Auntie Chan, so good. Better every minute," she moaned as Chan wet her finger to begin circling her niece's clit while, just beneath, my cock traveled back and forth.

"Oh, this feels awesome, you got it all the way inside me. I never thought it would but you knew, Auntie Chan, you knew. Oh, thank you. I'd never have done this on my own."

I could see her face and chest flush some so I knew she was getting up there where I wanted her.

So, I pushed down hard into her, shaking my hips back and forth which set her off once again into a massive climax. She was, indeed, much like her aunt the way her body responded once she was relaxed and aroused and receptive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.