Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 8: Showing More Restraint

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Showing More Restraint - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Friday December 18th, 1998

It was way, way too early when the light streaming in from outside woke me; I turned my head to look at the clock radio – fuck, it wasn't quite 5:00 am! Of course, being so close to the Queensland border, Tweed Heads didn't bother with switching to daylight savings time; they followed Queensland's lead and ignored it. Damn that old crook Joh Bjelke- Petersen, even though he was no longer in politics; his legacy was still screwing everyone.

I pulled the sheets over my head, and snuggled against Heather. My body felt like I had just run a marathon; despite getting several hours sleep I was still dog tired. I had lost count of just how many times I had made love with Heather in the last seven days; but it was probably more that the number of times that I had sex in the previous seven years. I was sure I couldn't keep up this pace.

I woke up again about two hours later; Heather had stirred, and she was trying to get out of the bed without waking me.

"Good morning Honey, how are you?" I asked her.

"Oh, I was trying not to wake you; you looked so peaceful there sleeping," she replied. "Do you feel up to suckling my breasts?"

I sat on the bench at the end of the bed, and Heather straddled me while I suckled. For once, I was too worn out to get fully aroused; instead I had a hand between her legs, and stroked and rubbed her pussy as I suckled her. She was content with letting me make her come that way; sliding a finger inside her to rub against her g-spot.

"That was a nice start to the day," she said. "Are you sure you didn't mind not making love?"

"No, I didn't mind at all," I said. "In fact, I'm not sure whether I could have properly 'risen to the occasion', not after all the activity in the previous few days. How about a shower though?"

We shared our morning shower; then got dressed and had breakfast. The clear skies and sunshine of earlier had disappeared; outside it was grey and overcast. The weather report predicted rain for the rest of the day, with an 80% chance of thunderstorms. That would put some restrictions on our plans for the day; not much point going outside and trying to get some photos of the area.

I decided to send Wayne some copies of the photos of Heather and I that I had taken – not any of the topless ones, of course - so once breakfast had been cleared away, I set the computer up on the table. I selected three photos; one of her at the bird sanctuary (with lorikeets on her arms and head), one of her next to the creek, and then one of the two of us standing in the water. I reduced the size to something more reasonable for emailing, added some words describing where they were taken, and sent it to him As an afterthought, I sent a copy to my parents; not that they were big computer users, but my father would check his email every few days.

There was also an email advising me that some items I had purchased over a week ago, and arranged for delivery up here would be arriving in the mail today.

"What time does the mail usually arrive?" I asked her.

"Around midday," she replied. "But with all the extra Christmas mail, we have been getting two deliveries a day. So the first might be before 10:00 am. Are you expecting anything?"

"Just a few bits and pieces that I have ordered for us, actually, for you," I said cryptically.

I wanted them to remain a surprise for her, I was pretty sure she would be excited about at least some of the items.

"So, you're not going to tell me what it is?" she asked.

"Nope, just be patient," I replied.

"Oh, you know I don't have much patience," she said, sulkily. "Well, why don't we look at the video from last night, just before we went to sleep?"

I found where that video had been saved, and start to replay the file. It did show everything in great detail, and Heather seemed fascinated to see my fingers exploring her.

"My God, I've never seen that so close, in such detail before," she said. "I mean, it's not like with you guys, it's not out there in plain sight; I know some teenage girls will get a handheld mirror to look at themselves there, but, well, you can guess why, I never did that. I vaguely remember watching the screen last night, but it was off to my side, and I couldn't see everything clearly. Oh, God, you've made me so incredibly wet there, I can see all the wetness. Oh! Your finger is inside me!"

Her face was red, but she looked excited to see the images of me fingering her. She was sitting on my lap, and started squirming, and I slid my hand up inside her top, cupping her breast. When on the video I slid a second finger inside her, she pressed her hand over mine, pressing hard.

"God, I look so wet!" she exclaimed. "Am I always that wet?"

"Sometime even wetter," I said. "And I love you getting that wet, feeling how wet and slippery you are, and tasting that lovely warm honey."

"I can feel that flowing now," she said. "This is such a turn on, seeing that. Is that when you made me come?" she asked, as we could see her pussy pulsing and throbbing.

"Uh huh," I said, as I rubbed my fingers over her hard nipple.

"I can see how open I am," she exclaimed.

As the video showed me starting to fuck her, her eyes were riveted to the screen. While in the video my prick slid in and out of her, in real life she had spread her legs open, and I placed my hand between them, slowly rubbing her through her shorts.

"That's so fantastic, seeing you shaft all wet from my juices," she said, and moaned as I slipped my fingers up inside the leg of her shorts, pushing aside the wet crotch of her panties.

Just as I was trying to slide my fingers into her wet vagina, the front doorbell rang.

"Shit, who could that be?" Heather asked, as she stood up and paused the video.

"Registered delivery for a Mr Will Turney," a voice said.

"Will, it's the mail," Heather called out.

I went to the door, and signed the delivery document, taking a heavy cardboard carton from the mailman. I thanked him, and he continued on his rounds.

"This must be what I was expecting," I said to her. "Now, did you want to keep watching the video, or see what I have in here?"

"Ooohhh, can we open it now?" she said, bouncing up and down. "I mean, we can finish watching that later, but presents..."

"Ok, let me just check that everything is in the box," I said, before taking it to the bedroom. "You can join me in five minutes."

I took the package into the bedroom, and slit it open with my pocket knife. Inside, packed between sheets of bubble wrap, where the items I had ordered. There were four restraints; wide leather straps with Velcro bindings, padded with soft suede on the inside; and a d-ring for connecting the snap hook that was on the end of each length of rope. The rope was a thick black woven rope; soft but strong, and long enough to tie around the legs of the bed.

As well as the restraints there was a plastic bag with several blindfolds, all a soft black silk, wide enough to fold over several times. There was also a small "glove vibrator"; four small fingertip-sized vibrating pads, designed to be pulled onto the fingers of one hand. Also, as a bonus, they had put in a full sized, waterproof "Jack Rabbit" vibrator. The saleswoman said it was their most popular model, but I decided that one could wait for another time. There was also a packet of "K-Y Kissable Sensations", a flavoured gel for me to use on Heather.

I put the four restraints on the bed, and clipped a rope to each of them. I took one blindfold from the bag, and placed that on the pillow, and the fingertip vibrators were left on the side table. I put the box, with the rabbit vibrator, in the closet. When Heather arrived in the room, I showed her the restraints.

"Oh, are those for me?" she asked. "They seem rather comfortable, nice and soft. Do you want me on the bed..."

"Yes, let's try them now," I said. "Do you want to have a pee first, just in case?"

"That's a good idea, I'll be back in a sec," she replied, before disappearing towards the bathroom.

While she was out, I straightened up the bed sheets, and tied the ropes to the bottom of the footboard and headboard. Once the restraints were fastened around her ankles and wrists, I could tighten up the ropes so she was immobile.

"Ok, do you want me to get undressed?" she asked, almost bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Sure, that will be a good start," I said. "Just as the la st time, we will have the 'safe word', if you need me to untie you. How about 'elephant'?" "That's fine," she said. "It worked well last time."

"OK, get undressed, and lie on the bed," I told her. "I'll put the blindfold on you, and the straps. Then I'll leave you here for a while, let you get accustomed to being tied up, not able to see anything, or move. I won't be far away, so just call out if you need me."

She lay back on the bed, and I fastened each restraint around her wrists and ankles, making sure they were not going to rub against her skin. I then clipped the ropes to each ring, and tightened each rope in turn.

"That's not too tight for you?" I asked. "I don't want it to be uncomfortable."

She strained her arms and legs against the restraints. She wasn't able to move; she was held firmly in place.

"That seems fine," she said. "It's not hurting, but I can't move at all."

I nodded, "that's how it should be. Now, do you want the blindfold on?"

She nodded, and I tied it around her head. I moved my hand in front of her face to see if she reacted at all.

"OK, I'll be back in a few minutes," I said, and went out to the living room.


I decided to give her fifteen minutes to acclimatise to being blindfolded and tied down. I considered getting the laptop and the webcam, to get some photos of her on the bed, but then I thought that since I hadn't mentioned that possibility with Heather, it wouldn't be right just to get some photos of her in that position without first asking.

Instead, I put the glove vibrator on my hand, fastening the controller around my wrist. As I turned it on, I could feel the vibrations in my fingers; I press my fingertips on my arm, and the vibrations were rather nice. I increased the speed; smiling when I imagined what Heather's reactions might be. The "Jack Rabbit" vibrator could wait for another day; I suspected that Heather might find that a bit intimidating at the moment.

I ran through in my mind what I would do with Heather once I was back in our bedroom. I wanted to make sure she knew that she was completely under my control, that she was helpless to prevent anything happening to her, but also that I took the time to get her really turned on. The massage gel would be something new, along with the fingertip vibrators. I knew the things that she enjoyed, so I would take my time, letting her get aroused almost to the point of coming, then backing off, leaving her right on the edge.

Finally, when she was begging me, I would actually enter her. At least that was the plan; I would see how things actually developed; I had never actually tried anything like this at all, so I was unsure how things would progress.

I crept back into our bedroom, and quietly slipped off my clothes.

"So, I've been thinking about some of the things I could do to you, now you are here helpless, and at my mercy," I said as I sat down next to her. "And I can see that you've been thinking about those things too, and you like what you've been thinking about."

"No, I haven't been thinking about that," she replied, faking a protest. "I don't want you to touch me, or to look at me!"

"That's not what your body is saying," I said, brushing a finger over one erect nipple. "I can see you are already getting horny thinking about what I might do to you, your lovely nips are all erect and hard; no doubt from you fantasizing about me sucking them. The skin around those beautiful teats is all darker, wrinkled, aching for my lips to take them in and suckle you. And I can see between your legs, your pussy is started to prepare herself; your lips are parted, swollen, and I can see the faint sheen of your dewy wetness starting to flow."

I leant over to look closer between her legs; she was starting to get wet, and it wasn't just her wetness that was flowing; I could detect the scent of her arousal.

"And it's not just the sight of your wet, open pussy that tells me you want me to take you; I can detect the lovely sensual scent of your natural 'perfume'; your body is preparing itself for my fingers, my tongue, my prick to pleasure you there. I bet you have been lying there, wishing your hands weren't tied down, so you could touch yourself, rub that throbbing clit, spread your honey over your pussy, slide a finger or two inside your aching cunt."

I added extra emphasis to the last word, making 'cunt' come out stronger and more confronting to her. She shook her head, and strained against the ankle bindings, trying to close her legs.

"No!" she exclaimed. "I haven't been thinking that ... not about touching myself, or fingering myself. You know I don't do that, I haven't touched myself down there; I'm not that sort of girl!"

"Oh, you aren't?" I replied. "That's not what I've seen, or heard from you. How about those nights, after we had talked on the phone, when you said you were so wet, so horny that you had to give yourself some release? Are you saying that never happened?"

As I was talking to her, I could see more of her juices start to flow; there was a distinct wet trail now from her pussy down to her arse, and the first damp spot was starting to appear on the bed sheet underneath her.

"Well, that was when, I mean, you got me so worked up, I wasn't able to relax at all and get to sleep," she answered, sounding embarrassed. "But I hadn't done that for years before those times. And now you are here, it's much nicer when you touch me, when you finger me."

I could see the entrance to her vagina opening and closing as she rhythmically squeezed her muscles. Each time she would squeeze it tight, more of her lovely honey would be expelled, trickling down her slit to her backside. The view was so intoxicating, so enticing that I was almost tempted to slide a finger inside her and start licking her clit, but that would have to wait for later.

I sat back up, next to her chest, and took the tube of gel. I rubbed the tube between my hands for a few seconds, to warm the gel up. Unscrewing the cap, I squeezed a small drip of it over each breast. I could hear her sharp intake of breath as the warm gel landed next to her nipple.

"What is that?" she asked.

"Just something to make the massage more enjoyable," I replied.

"It feels good, all warm and tingly," she said.

I spread the gel droplet around her breast, using the fingertips to slowly rub her soft skin. Her nipples were rock hard, the skin around them all puffed up and wrinkled; looking perfect for me to suck on. Heather moaned softly as my fingers touched the sensitive nipple; she arched her back, trying to push her breasts up towards me. Time for the next stage.

I moved down until I was sitting next to her hips; with her legs tied to the corners of the bed, she was spread wide open. I could see her bare pussy, her lips wet and swollen, her tiny clit engorged, poking from the junction of her inner lips, and her lovely cunt, open, red and waiting, a big trickle of her juices seeping down to her butt crack. I reached over and let my fingers trace lightly up the inside of her thigh. She shivered as my fingers approached the top of her thigh.

"I can see just how turned on you are, Heather," I said, trying to sound stern. "Your pussy is wet and ready for me; you really want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"No, I'm not like that at all," she said, trying to protest.

"Don't lie to me," I answered, making my voice harder. "You can't deny what your body is saying; you are very wet, very open. It's as if your pussy is crying out, 'please, Will, fuck me!', you can't deny that, can you?"

"It's not like that at all," she said, "I'm not that sort of girl, I don't let guys just ... um, fuck me, I'm a good girl."

"Mmm-huh," I muttered noncommittally.

I kept brushing my fingers around the tops of her inner thighs, over the top of her crotch, brushing her pubic hair lightly; teasing her, getting close to her pussy, almost close enough so I was rubbing her outer lips and causing pressure on her clit. All the time I kept up a commentary on just how sexy her pussy was, how turned on and how wet and open she looked. She kept straining up against the ropes, moving her hips back and forward trying to get my fingers to press on her pussy.

Heather continued to deny that she was turned on; not wanting to admit that she wanted me to touch her, or to make love with her. It was all part of the game; if she was tied up and helpless, then she really couldn't believe that she was an active participant. I played along, telling her just how wet she was, how I could see her wide open, how much her body wanted me. I decided to push her and be even more explicit.

"You can't deny what your body is telling you, Heather," I said. "Your pussy is streaming honey, your cunt is wide open, and she wants my prick inside her."

"No, I don't want that," she said. "You're lying, I don't do those things."

Her face was bright red, but she was breathing heavily, straining up against the restraints, trying to hump my fingers that I kept so tantalisingly close to her sex.

"You secretly want it, you want my fingers in your cunt," I said, stressing the word 'cunt'. "Your juices are really flowing now, I could position myself above you, and my cock would just slide right up inside you, all the way inside, fucking you long and hard. You want to feel my cock enter your lovely cunt, spreading her wide open."

She let out an involuntary moan as soon as I said "fucking you"; I could see her squeezing and releasing her internal muscles, making her cunt open and close. Each time she squeezed it closed, more of her honey would flow out. I reached down underneath her, rubbing under her backside, getting my fingers covered with the nectar that had trickled down there.

"I bet if I was to slide a finger or three inside that lovely cunt of yours I would get them coated with your lovely honey," I said. "You want me to finger-fuck you, don't you? I could reach up inside your cunt, rub against your g-spot, finger you until you come for me. You want that release; you want me to make you come, have you groaning as my fingers pleasure you."

"No ... I don't want you ... fingering me," she moaned, still trying to retain some of her feigned innocence. "I don't let guys touch me ... oh, mmmm ... I'm normally not like this at all." She was getting very worked up, and I could sense that she wasn't too far from coming.

She was rocking her hips from side to side, trying to get my fingers to contact her pussy. It was becoming harder for me to keep rubbing around her pussy; close but not touching her, so I moved my hand away, down to her knee.

"Well, then, if that's what you want, I won't touch you there," I said, trying to sound disappointed. "Although you are incredibly wet and open, and my fingers would easily slide inside you. Or maybe you would want my hard prick inside your cunt? Do you want that, me fucking you Heather, and then spurting my hot come deep inside you? Would you like me cream to mix with your honey?"

She let out an involuntary moan, and then bit her lip. I could tell she was really turned on, really wanting me inside her. She was on the brink of coming, and I could see her muscles clench and contract, as she tried to bring herself to orgasm.

"No, I don't ... I don't like to ... to fuck," she said, just whispering the word 'fuck'. "You're trying to get me where I can't control myself, I know what you are trying to do, you just want me to let you have your way with me."

I stood up. "No, I'm not like that at all," I said. "See, I'll leave you here, not touch you, not try to force myself onto you."

I started to head out of the room.

"Dammit, Will, are you just going to leave me here, like this, on the edge?" she cried out. "At least undo my hands, so I can..."

"So you can what?" I asked. "So you can rub and finger yourself until you come? Only if you let me watch you pleasure yourself. Just say the word, and I'll do that."

"God, no, that's not what I meant!" she said. "Do you think I'm that sort of girl, who would let you watch me do that to myself? Do you think I ... um ... masturbate, touching myself?"

Just as well she couldn't see me; I really had to stifle a big laugh. She was really getting into the role playing, pretending that she had no sexual desire at all. I knew for sure (well, pretty sure) that there were several nights when after our phone calls she was so turned on that she rubbed herself until she came before she could get to sleep, but she didn't want to admit to that, not right now. She wanted to play the pure and innocent, not admitting to her raw primal desires. I decided to leave her alone for a few minutes, maybe she could make herself come with just the muscles contractions, but I was sure that would still leave her very horny and unsatisfied.

"Well, then you won't mind if I leave you here tied up," I said. "I'll be back in a few minutes; maybe you will be even wetter and more turned on for me."

Back in the living room, I inspected the massage glove in greater detail. The cuff around the wrist contained several small button batteries, and a small slide switch with three speed positions. The fingertips were covered in rubberised material, with a number of small bumpy nodules that vibrated when the switch was turned on. I turned the glove on, and pressed my hand to my chest. I could feel the vibrations; they weren't all that strong or fast, but the sensations were rather pleasant. I increased the speed and brushed my vibrating fingers over my nipple – wow! That was something else.

I turned the massager off, and quietly walked back up the hall to the bedroom. I peered around the door to see what Heather was doing. It looked like she was still working her muscles, squeezing and relaxing them, trying to give herself an orgasm that way. Her face was red, her nipples hard and erect, and her pussy – which was clearly on view with her legs spread wide – was open and very wet. I could see the wet patch on the sheets underneath her arse. God, she looked so inviting; I was tempted to forget about the massager, and take her right there.

As I watched, she arched her back up higher, and I saw her squeeze her muscles tighter. She let out a loud moan, and her body shook as her orgasm gave her release. She relaxed, flopping back down on to the bed. I could see her face all flushed; sweat on her brow. I sat on the bed next to her.

"I guess you don't need my fingers touching you now," I said.

"Oh Shit!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you were there! How long were you watching, what did you see?"

"I was only there for less than a minute," I said. "I was in the living room getting the next stage of your treatment ready. But maybe you don't want me touching you anymore, maybe you are fully satisfied?"

"Will, you bugger," she shouted at me. "You know I need more than just that; you left me here, right on the edge, just leaving me hanging, so close ... It's not the same, squeezing my muscles, it's nowhere near as good as when you touch me, or finger me."

"Well, if you ask me nicely..." I replied. "But a few minutes ago, you were saying that you weren't the type of girl that would like to be touched there, and there..." I rubbed my fingers first around one erect nipple, and then across the top of her mound. She drew her breath in sharply, and then exhaled in a soft moan as my fingers brushed near her clit.

"You're such a teasing bugger," she said. "You know how much I love you touching me, fingering me, making me come. Do you want me to beg you?"

"That might be a good start, you begging me and telling me just what you want me to do," I said. "But I could always experiment and see what you might like. Now, how does this feel?" I turned the glove onto the lowest speed, and rested the fingertips lightly on her nipple.

As the vibrations from the many rubber nodules pressed against her sensitive nipple, she arched her back, inhaled sharply, and moaned loudly. I could see her skin respond to the stimulation; puckering up and wrinkling, her nipple hard and erect. Moving my hand with the glove to her other breast, I leant over her to suck and lick the erect nipple. She continued moaning; arching her back up and straining against the ropes.

"Do you like those sensations?" I asked. "You don't have to answer; I can tell how much you love what I'm doing to your breasts."

I moved my hand away from her breast, sliding down lower on her belly, so I could suck the breast that had just received the stimulation from the vibrations. I could feel her straining up, trying to get my mouth to take in more of her breast, and also trying to move her body so my hand – the vibrating fingers – were closer to her pussy. I bent over, looking closely at her pussy; she was fully exposed, her legs spread wide apart. As I moved my fingers lower, letting the vibrations move close to her mound, I could see more of her honey starting to flow from her.

I pressed two fingers either side of the top of her pussy, causing the vibrations to excite her clit. She cried out in pleasure.

"You like that?" I asked, still speaking softly. "Is your clit crying out for some attention, maybe if I was to put one finger on her like this," I pressed directly on her clit, letting the vibrations run deep into her, "does that turn you on more?"

"That's so good..." she moaned. "God, that's fantastic!"

She squirmed underneath my hand, and my fingers slipped off her wet clit, and slid down the channel between her slippery lips.

"Oh, yes, slide a finger inside me," she pleaded.

"No," I replied, sounding very definite. "I thought you were a good girl, and you wouldn't want me to finger your cunt."

"No ... Yes ... Well..." she sounded unsure of what she really wanted. "I don't want you teasing me, leaving me right on the edge."

"So, you want more of this?" I asked, as my fingers moved back to her clit.

She nodded, moaning a yes. I could feel her clit; hard, swollen beneath my fingers. The more I rubbed her, the more of her sweet, warm honey flowed from her; she was wetter than I think I had ever seen. Her lips were swollen, flushed dark red and wide open, letting me see inside her lovely cunt. I wasn't sure how long I could wait and hold out before letting my erect cock slide inside her, but I wanted to tease and torment her longer.

Did I want to make Heather come right now? She seemed very close, judging by her moans and breathing. No, she should wait a little longer, I decided; I moved my fingers away from her pussy, back to her breasts.

"Oh, what did you do that for?" she asked. "I was really enjoying you rubbing my pussy, having those vibrations on my clit. You're a teasing bugger!"

"Maybe you need to tell me just what you want me to be doing to you," I said, suggestively. "You know how much you love being explicit in your descriptions to me."

"You want me to tell you what I want you to do?" she asked. "Being really explicit? You know I don't like doing that."

"Now, Heather, you know that isn't true, you get very turned on when you are explicit with me," I said. "And you love me being explicit with you, telling you what I want to do with you. Like how when we are both ready, I'm going to line on you, let my cock slide deep into your cunt, pressing your walls open, fucking you, then I'll be spurting my come deep inside you."

"Ohh, God, you know what you are doing to me," she said, straining upwards. "You know how much I want that, how much I need you inside me."

"And just how might I know that, unless you tell me," I said. "And you have to tell me directly, no beating around the bush."

"Um, ok, I'll try to do that," she replied. "You can start by sucking my nipples ... suck my tits, Will." She made the last request more forceful.

I moved my hand away from her breast, and leant over her, placing my lips around one large, erect nipple. She moaned softly as I suckled.

"Oh, yes, that's so good," she sighed. "Keep sucking my brea ... suck my tits. And your fingers, with that vibrating thingy, move it back to my pussy, right around my clit."

Her pussy was soaking now; I concentrated on keeping my fingers right around her clit; I could push all four fingers together so they surrounded her clit, while I rested my thumb further up her mound, closer to her stomach. That allowed me to keep my fingers concentrated on the spot for her.

"Now slide two fingers inside me," she said. "I mean, finger fuck my ... cunt with your fingers."

She hesitated before saying the word 'cunt'; she was still playing as if she didn't really want me to know how turned on and horny she really was. I moved my hand lower, letting my fingers slide along her slit, between her wet lips. As they reached her entrance, I pushed two of them inside her. She was wide open and incredibly wet inside. I pumped my fingers in and out, finger fucking her as she directed me to. I could hear a lovely squelching sound as my fingers forced her juices out of her streaming hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.