Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 7: Photographs

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Photographs - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Thursday December 17th, 1998

I glanced over at the clock radio by the bed for the fifth time in a few minutes; it was only 3:00 am, and I had been wide awake for over an hour. Despite going to bed exhausted, and falling asleep right away; I had woken up in the middle of the night, and my mind was racing with so many thoughts that I wasn't able to get back to sleep. Maybe a glass of milk would help? I carefully slid out of bed so as not to wake Heather, pulled on a pair of shorts, and quietly padded down the hallway to the kitchen.

I poured myself a large glass of milk, and sat at the table. My mind was still filled with thousands of thoughts; the wedding – who would I ask to be best man, where would we hold it – would it be a church wedding, or maybe I could; that is, we could; find a civil celebrant. Where might we look for a house to rent – what would Heather think of living in an apartment initially? And living together; would I screw things up (yet) again?

I now knew that one of the reasons my first marriage fell apart was my selfishness and being too self-centred; ignoring my wife's needs and desires. Would I revert to that behaviour with Heather? Sure, I wouldn't at the moment, but what about after a few months? How could I make sure that once again, I wouldn't screw things up? Heather certainly deserved much better than that.

I looked across at the counter and saw the half empty bottle of wine we had with dinner.

Perhaps a glass might help me relax and get to sleep? But before I could get a glass and pour some in it, Heather appeared in the doorway.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "I woke up, and you weren't there next to me."

"I just couldn't get back to sleep," I replied. "I didn't want to disturb you, so I came out here for a glass of milk. Just lots of things on my mind, I guess."

"Okay, not having second thoughts, are you?" she said.

"No, well, maybe," I replied. "Heather, I'm scared that somehow I'm going to screw things up; I don't have the best of track records at personal relationships, and I'm worried that I'll hurt you."

"Hush, you don't have to worry," she said, standing behind my chair, and pressing my head to her chest. "Neither of us have had good marriages, but that's because we were both married to the wrong people. I'm not saying things are going to be a fairy tale, where magically we all live happily ever after, but we know what we need to do to make things work."

"I know, even before my first marriage started to get really bad, I would think about you, wondering how you were, and thinking what if it was you I was married to," I said. "We will make things work, it's just that there's so much in my mind at the moment, it's a bit overwhelming."

"Does that milk help you sleep, and relax before bed?" she asked.

I nodded. "I've always liked fresh milk."

"Now, what if instead of that milk from the bottle, you were able to have some of my milk?" she asked, squeezing her breasts between her arms. "When my kids were little, they would always settle down and sleep well after a good feed."

"I think I would enjoy that, drinking your milk," I said. "Could I try it directly from the container? I would always get yelled at when I would drink milk from the bottle."

"That's the only way to drink my milk" she said. "Directly from the containers. Now, I do know there are ways a woman can induce lactation, without getting pregnant. Lots of stimulation of the nipples, the right food and some herbs. What would you think if we were to try that?"

"I think I would love that, Heather," I replied, nuzzling my face between her breasts.

"So, what would be involved; do we need to get one of those breast pump thing-a-magigs for you?"

"Probably not, if you would be prepared to suckle me for at least fifteen minutes, four or five times a day," she said. "Not just kissing my nipples, but proper, hard suckling, like you were drinking my milk. Now, you've said how much you love my large areolas, what would you think of them if the colour was a darker brown, not just the dusky pink they are now? And my nipples will get larger, my breasts fuller and swollen with my sweet milk, waiting for you to suckle and give me some release."

"I will love that, Heather," I said. "We could start right now, if you wanted."

"I didn't think there was going to be a problem encouraging you to assist," she said. "I wonder if I still have some of my old nursing bras. By now I've probably thrown them out; anyway, we can always get some more.

"Are they the ones with the panel that opens over each breast?" I asked. "I would love seeing you wearing one of those, maybe with your shirt unbuttoned and your tit exposed for me."

"And my breast engorged with milk for you," she added. "Maybe with the milk starting to leak out; my nipple all wet and milky, because you hadn't been able to suckle from my tits. You know what this talk is doing to me, Will. I think we should go back to bed and have you suckle me, and maybe we could see what comes up?"

I let her lead me back to our bed; she was right about one thing, she was already wet with desire. We could a comfortable position where I could suckle her; she held my head against her breast as I let her hard, erect nipple fill my mouth. I locked my lips around the base of her nipple, and pressed them hard together, sucking rhythmically as if I was drinking in her milk.

Heather was propped up against the headboard, lying back on some of the pillows, while I lay with my head to her breast. She had one arm around my shoulders, pressing my head to a breast, and the other hand was stroking my cock. Her legs were spread wide open, allowing my hand to explore her wet pussy; my fingers slid between her smooth lips.

"Yes, rub me there, Will, finger me," she gasped, shuddering as I spread her nectar around her clit.

I let my fingers slide along her slit as I continued suckling on her teat. I tried to imagine how it would feel to be doing this and having her milk flowing at the same time – I decided that if that happened, it would be a magical experience.

"Can you swap to my other one now?" Heather asked.

I removed my lips from around her nipple, fascinated by just how large and swollen it had become after ten minutes of suckling, and moved around so I could suckle from her other breast.

"That was ten minutes on the right hand one," she said. "You don't mind giving my left breast ten minutes of suckling, just like what you did to the first one?"

"No, that was really enjoyable," I replied. "You seemed to enjoy that, too, if the wet state of your pussy is any indication."

"Oh, I love you sucking my tits," she replied. "And you can keep rubbing my slit, and fingering me too, if you want to."

I placed my lips around her waiting nipple, sucking the warm teat into my mouth. I began the rhythmic suckling; my lips and tongue working together, trying to encourage her milk to flow. Not that there would be any milk there yet, it would take us several weeks of regular stimulation to induce lactation I supposed, but I suckled as if her breast was full of warm, sweet milk.

Her legs were spread wide, and I moved my fingers along her pussy, pushing her lips fully open. I could feel the hot wetness at her opening, so I rubbed a fingertip around the entrance. Heather sighed as she felt my finger probe inside her.

"I should tell you a funny story about when John was very young, when I was first breast feeding him," she said. "Oh, can you slide your finger inside me, and rub me there?"

I moved my position slightly, so it was easier to slide a finger inside her. She was incredibly wet there, and I slowly moved my finger in and out.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she moaned. "Where was I? When John was born, I was determined to breast feed, I knew it would be much better for him, and I was determined to keep feeding him for as long as I could; it helped me through the first few weeks when I was suffering from post natal depression. I guess I had probably been feeding him for four weeks or so, and we had got into a regular feeding schedule, every few hours he would be fed."

"Well, this particular day I decided to go to the shops with some friends, I needed some new clothes, and Mum said she would look after John while he slept. I must have misjudged the time, because as we left the mall, my friend asked me if everything was ok, and pointed to my breasts. I had started leaking; my shirt was completely soaked; there were two large circular wet spots, one over each breast. I was still fifteen minutes or more from home, and every little bump, every corner cause more milk to leak from my swollen breasts."

"I was much smaller then, quite thin in fact, but my boobs were massive – at least that's how they appeared to me; I had these two monstrous huge melons stuck to my chest, that were constantly filled with milk, which if I wasn't able to get John onto them, it would just leak out. Sometimes it was just a gentle trickle, but on other occasions, like that morning at the mall, it would gush from me, like a white fountain."

"But both the boys were good feeders; they would drink as much milk as I could produce at every feed. I breastfed both of them until they were well over a year old, actually I was sad when James was weaned; as it meant an end to the closeness of feeding him. But maybe in a month or two, assuming my milk comes on again, I can feed you regularly, too?"

"I would love that Heather," I said to her, taking my mouth from her breast momentarily.

"There would be something so very special, so intimate about that. Just something that you and I share."

I resumed my suckling, imagining her milk gushing from her breasts that way, filling my mouth with lovely warm sweetness. After a few more minutes, Heather pushed my head up.

"I think that's enough for tonight, now I need you to fuck me," she demanded. "You've got me so turned on; I have to have you inside me."

She moved down the bed so that she was lying flat, and I climbed on top of her. Her hand quickly guided my prick inside her, and she wrapped her legs around my thighs. I pressed her shoulders to the bed; putting all my weight onto her, and started to move in and out.

"Oh, yes, that's just what I need," she sighed. "Now, if I was lactating right now, you would have my milk leaking from my breasts; just like you have my honey leaking from my pussy ... from my cunt."

She put some extra emphasis on the word 'cunt', just as she had done earlier in the afternoon.

"Milk and honey; what a lovely combination," I said as I ploughed her.

"Wasn't there a land of milk and honey mentioned somewhere?" she asked.

"Yes, that was where the Israelites were heading, when they escaped slavery in Egypt," I answered. "You know, Moses, the crossing of the Red Sea, and all that. Israel, the promised land."

"Well, my pussy is your 'promised land'," she said. "All it needs is for you to add some cream to that honey."

"Promised land, here I come," I said, as I fucked her faster and harder.

"Oh, yes, give me your cream," she cried out, as she started to come.

I held her down to the bed; pushing with all my weight on her shoulders; she tried to move but she wasn't able to. Her body was jerking; pushing up against me, and she cried out as her orgasm flowed through her.

I kept thrusting in and out, not letting her orgasm throw me off my rhythm. I had to push in harder; her muscles tightened up as she kept coming, but the extra wetness inside her helped compensate for the extra resistance. The additional tightness around my prick was having an effect; I could feel that my own orgasm was only a few thrusts away. I quickened my pace; pushed deeper into her, tensed my muscles. I felt my balls contract, and the inevitable was only a second or two away.

With a shudder and a loud groan, I burst inside Heather. Hot spurts of come shot up my prick to erupt inside Heather's hot, wet cunt. I pushed all the way inside her, and held my prick still; positioned to spurt my load right at her cervix. She pulled me tightly into her; her legs around my thighs gripped me tightly.

"Yes, I can feel you coming," she cried out. "Fill me with your cream!"

I collapsed against her body; exhausted, panting for breath.

"That was pretty fantastic," I said, once my voice would work again. "Now, are you saying we will have to do that four times a day, every day?"

"It was something, wasn't it," she replied. "Well, the four sessions a day don't have to finish that way; the sex isn't necessary, just the suckling and stimulation. Somewhere I've got some notes and papers on breast feeding and all that back from when I was last pregnant; in the morning I look for those. Now, do you think you might be able to get back to sleep?"

"I think I just might," I replied as I rolled off her. "That was certainly better than a glass of cold milk."

"I enjoyed it, too," she said. "If only there was some warm milk there for you; but it probably won't take all that long for me to start again."

I snuggled up to Heather's back, and we both drifted off to sleep.


It must have been later than normal when we awoke; the room seemed to be brighter than it normally was. I craned my neck over Heather's shoulder to see the clock; I was right, it was just after 8:00 am. My pubic hair was matted with dried come; and I slowly eased my arm from underneath Heather so I could roll over on my back, and get out of bed; I could feel the urgent need to pee.

I was able to get out of bed without waking Heather, so I padded down the hallway to the bathroom for a long pee. She had woken up when I returned to bed.

"Where did you get to?" she asked. "Have you been up long?"

"I just woke up, and went to the toilet for a pee," I replied. "Did you sleep well? That certainly helped me get back to sleep, even without your warm milk."

"Oh, you couldn't wait for me?" she pouted. "You know how I love holding you as you pee, first thing in the morning."

"Sorry, I couldn't really wait, and I didn't want to wake you," I replied.

"That's ok," she replied. "I'll go for a quick pee myself, and then we can start the morning's stimulation session."

Heather ducked out of the bedroom and made a beeline for the bathroom. She must have left the doors open, because I could hear the tinkling sound as she was on the toilet, then the sounds as she flushed.

When she returned, she stood at the foot of the bed, and scanned the room.

"Ok, I think we can use the bench at the end of the bed," she said. "Come on, up get up and stand here."

I got out of bed, and moved down to where she was standing, and snapped a salute.

"Private Morris reporting for tit-sucking duties as commanded, Ma'am," I said, trying not to smirk.

"You dope," she said, playfully hitting my on the chest. "You know I'm not ordering you to do anything. Now sit down on the bench, and I can straddle you."

I was smiling as I sat down; I'm sure Heather didn't see the contradiction in what she just said, about not ordering me to do anything. However, as soon as she was straddling my waist, my thoughts went immediately to her lovely breasts, positioned perfectly at mouth level.

"Now suckle me," she said, as she pressed one hard, erect nipple to my lips.

I opened my mouth, and she pushed the tip of her breast inside. I closed my lips around her, and started sucking. I used my tongue to press her breast to the roof of my mouth, pressing on the area just behind her nipple. I then used my tongue to squeeze her breast, rolling it towards her nipple. Heather moaned softly as I suckled, and she ground her pussy against my groin. My prick started responding, stiffening and growing thicker.

She pressed the back of my head harder to her breast, and I could feel her massaging her other breast with her free hand. I continued suckling gently, using my whole mouth and tongue; working her breast as if I was trying to squeeze her milk from her. In my mind was the image of trying to squeeze the last bit of toothpaste from the tube; I have no idea why that thought came to me, but it made me think of what I was trying to do with her breast.

By now, I was starting to get uncomfortable; my prick was fully erect, but somehow trapped between her pubic bone and my stomach, and as she moved back and forward I was getting squashed. When I changed to her other breast, I would have to adjust the position. Almost as if she could sense my discomfort, Heather pulled her breast from my mouth.

"Time to change sides," she said.

I reached underneath her, and pushed my prick so it was no longer squashed between us; but lay along her pussy, pressing up between her wet lips.

"Is that more comfortable?" she asked. "Now, just how did he get so big?"

"Probably the same way she got so wet," I replied, placing my lips over her other breast.

"Oh, I love this so much," she sighed. "I love having my tits sucked; sometimes I think there are electrical connections from them to my pussy."

As she moved her body back and forward, my knob rubbed between the moist folds of her lips, spreading her honey over my prick. It was becoming almost too much to bear, when she reached down between us and guided my prick inside her. As I entered her warm, waiting, wet vagina, she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh God, that is so good there," she moaned. "You don't mind, do you?"

I couldn't answer, not with her breast filling my mouth, so I made the muscles tense up so she could feel my knob throbbing and swelling inside her.

Heather started to rise up and slide down on my prick, making it harder for me to suckle.

"I want to fuck you, Will," she whispered in my ear. "I want to feel you all hot and spurting inside me."

As she rose up further, her breast was pulled from my mouth. I stared at the wet nipple, her areola all wrinkled from my suckling. When she sank down again, I held her to me, and placed my mouth over her lovely tit.

"I guess I have to keep more still," she said. "It's hard not to ride you though; what if I just squeeze around you? Do you like that?"

I could feel her clenching and relaxing the muscles around my prick, and I made a muffled "Uh huh" sound. I wasn't' going to take my mouth from her breast to talk. I felt her fingers move between us, and she started rubbing her clit as her muscles worked on my prick.

"I'm going to come soon," she cried out, rubbing herself faster. "Oh YES! God, that's so good!"

I would soon be adding my contribution to the wetness that was flowing from her, the way she was squeezing my prick. I turned round to look at the clock; the ten minutes for that breast was almost up. After what seemed like an age, but was probably only 30 seconds, Heather pushed my head away from her, and started riding up and down again.

This time, it wouldn't take long for me to come.

I could feel my orgasm building; I closed my eyes and clenched my muscles. Heather could also sense the change; she was becoming attuned to my reactions when I was about to come. She humped my prick faster, using her legs as levers to ride up and down faster.

She controlled her movements so she never rose so high that my prick would come out from inside her; but I could feel her rise up so just the tip of my knob was left inside.

Each time she slid down I could feel her lovely wet vagina squeeze tighter around me; and I would thrust up to meet her. Just when I felt I couldn't take any more of the intense sensations, I erupted. She cried out as she felt the first hot spurt burst inside her.

"Oh, God, fill me up," she cried out.

I did exactly as Heather demanded – spurting at least seven or eight times deep inside her. Spent, I leant back against the end of our bed, panting. The sight of Heather's legs spread wide, and my prick entering into her was lovely. I could see the mix of our juices started to seep from inside her, and feel them trickling down to my backside. With a long sigh, she rose completely up, releasing my cock from inside her. As she stood up at the end of the bench, I could see my come and her nectar start to ooze down the inside of her legs. If only I had that webcam, I could take some incredibly erotic photos of her, in that

"just fucked" state.

"Is that going to happen every time we have our 'stimulation' sessions?" she asked. "I'm not sure if I can handle four of these a day."

"You can't handle four of those a day?" I exclaimed. "Just how do you think I could do that? You'll kill me – the inscription on my tombstone will be 'Here lies the remains of Will Morris – fucked to death by his fiancée'."

She started laughing, and had to sit down next to me.

"I love hearing you call me that; your fiancée," she said. "So, you still want to marry me, even if I am likely to fuck you to death?"

"One way to get all my friends envious," I replied. "And of course I still want to marry you."

"Good, because I still want to marry you," she said, leaning over to kiss me. "Now, we should have a shower, and get some breakfast into us."

"After breakfast, I need to call Wayne," I said. "Tell him the news, and ask him if he would be my best man."


After breakfast, I set my computer up, and decided to do some research. Alta Vista was my friend, and using terms like 'adult nursing' and 'erotic lactation' I discovered a site – LandMilkHoney.com. There was lots of good information there, and we both loved the name – "The Land of Milk and Honey".

"Appropriately named," Heather remarked. "You will get to share my milk as well as my honey."

We started reading the articles, including their "information for new couples" section, and information about the herb fenugreek; said to stimulate lactation.

"Maybe I should get some," Heather said. "There's a vitamin and health food store over at the mall; do you feel like a walk over there? We can get some more stuff for dinner, too."

I let Heather read some more of the articles on the web site while I got my phone to call Wayne. When he answered, I told him that I had proposed to Heather last night.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed. "I assume she said yes, the poor deluded girl?"

"She did, and I'm asking if you would like to be best man at our wedding," I replied.

"Well, congratulations to both of you," he said. "I'm really happy for you, and I would be honoured to be your best man."

"Thanks, mate." I replied.

"Now, I've got a meeting in a few minutes with the D-G," he said. "Why don't you call me tonight, and let Kate and I know all the gory details?"

"I'll do that," I said. "Let the others in the section know, too."

"Sure, and as I said, congrats, I'm really, really happy for you," he said. "One of the best decisions you've made in a long time. Call me around eightish, Kate will love to hear the news."

"That's a really good website that you found," she said. "So much information, it's almost overwhelming. And some interesting stories, too..."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes, now what I need to do is find where I packed away the breast pump I had from when I weaned Daniel," she continued. "I know it must be somewhere, I'll look for it later today. Do you feel like walking up to the mall? I'm feeling invigorated after yesterday's hike, the exercise will be good for us."

It was a nice day outside, so we walked the short distance to the mall; probably a mile or a bit over that.

"I have to get some personal stuff," she said. "While I do that, then get the fenugreek, can you go to Woolies and see if they have a leg of lamb, and maybe get some of those chicken thingies we had the other night?"

"Okay, what if we meet back at the coffee shop?" I asked.

I wasn't sure what she meant by 'some personal stuff', but I knew enough that I shouldn't ask for any details. If I needed to know, then she would tell me later. I wandered through Woolworths, picked up a nice looking leg of lamb, plus a bottle of wine from the liquor department. I then went to the chicken shop, and got two of the prepared chicken keivs. By the time I was back at the coffee shop, Heather was waiting for me.

"No problem getting the fenugreek?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, pushing a pill bottle towards me.

"So, when will you start taking them?" I asked.

"I already have," she said, grinning. "Two with a glass of water, just a minute ago."

"Should I stand back, in case you burst?" I said.

She laughed. "Silly boy, they don't take effect immediately! I'm not going to start spurting right here, like a fountain! You should read the articles on that web site you found; it's full if great information, hints and suggestions, personal stories, all stuff like that."

"And now that you know more, do you want to continue with our plan?" I asked her. "I mean, last night and this morning, it was all rather exciting, but now that you know what it will involve?"

"I do know what it involves, I've had two kids, and I breastfed both of them for as long as I could," she answered. "I think it would be a wonderful, erotic experience to have you suckling my breast milk, and you know just how much you sucking my breasts turns me on," she added in a whisper. "Can you see the effect the conversation is having right now?"

I glanced at her breasts; her nipples were obviously erect. I smiled, and squeezed her hand.

"Now, speaking of milk, when you had breakfast this morning, can you recall how much was left?" she asked.

"Hmmm," I tried to think. "Not a real lot, enough to put in a coffee, but that's probably it."

"Ok, let's go back by Woolies, and I'll get a litre," she said.

We left the coffee shop, and walked back around the mall to the supermarket. Heather held the grocery bags while I went inside, and got a litre of milk, and then we started the walk home.


After I had cleared away lunch, Heather called me into our bedroom. She had changed her clothes, and was now wearing a plain cream blouse and a pair of shorts.

"Sit on the bench, I have something to show you," she said.

Once I had sat down, she started to unbutton her blouse. Pulling one side back, she pointed to her bra.

"See?" she said.

I looked closely; when she unclipped the top of the covering over one breast, and let that drop, exposing her breast and nipple.

"I got some nursing bras up at the mall," she said as she sat in my lap. "All the better for you to suckle me."

"So, all you need to do is unbutton your top, open the covering, and away I go?" I said.

"Sit on my lap, and let me try it. Now, what do they call the part that opens, a tit-flap?"

She laughed, and her jiggling made it hard for me to get my mouth over her breast.

"Tit-flap, I've never heard of that before," she said. "I'm sure there is a proper term for that, but buggered if I know what it is. But you are right, all that we will need to do is for me to unbutton my top, and expose the breast with the removable cover. And when I am sitting on your lap, everything is at the perfect height. Oh, yes, that feels so nice," she added as I started suckling.

I tried to remember all of the instructions that I had read on that web site earlier today; not to press too hard with my lips, to have them well behind her nipple, to suckle as if I was trying to squeeze her milk out.

"Mmm, I love you sucking my tits, Will," she sighed. "You probably think I'm being silly, but when you use the words 'tits' when you are talking about my breasts, that turns me on. I love the way you say 'tits', and I see the desire in your eyes when you look at them, and when you see my nipple."

I kept suckling as Heather stroked the back of my head, brushing my hair with her hands and pressing my face against her warm breast. I tried to imagine how it would feel once her milk started to flow; what would it taste like? Would she actually want to keep lactating for more than just a few days? How would we be able to keep up the regimen once I was back at work, and would we be out of my parents place before she started lactating? That might be rather difficult to explain to my parents.

I continued suckling and thinking about places that we could look at with a view to rent.

Heather moaned softly, and ran her fingers through my hair. She started rocking back and forth, grinding her groin into mine. I was starting to get hard, and I would have to adjust my position soon.

She pulled away from me, and stood up.

"Time to change sides," she said, and uncovered her other breast.

I had a chance to adjust the position of my erect prick before she sat down on my lap again.

"Getting a bit crowded in there?" she asked. "Do you need me to make things better?"

"Don't distract me, at least not until I've finished," I replied.

I latched onto her other breast, and started suckling. Her nipple was already fully erect, the darker pink skin of her aureole already wrinkled and puckered. I quickly got back into the rhythm that I found the best; long, slow sucks; not putting much pressure on her actual nipple, but squeezing behind that, moving my tongue along to squeeze the front of her breast against the roof of my mouth. When my tongue reached the tip of her nipple, I would rub the underside of my tongue over the swollen tip of her nipple, making her moan. Then I would move my tongue back to the main body of her breast, and repeat the whole process over from the start.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.