Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 2: Storytelling

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Storytelling - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Saturday, December 12, 1998

The room was rather bright when I woke up; without my glasses on I couldn't see the time on the clock, but I guess it was probably sometime after 8:00. Heather was still sleeping soundly; she must have been just as exhausted as I was when we eventually got to sleep. We had both almost worn ourselves out – we had made love four times last night; twice as soon as I had arrived (including in the shower), then again at the beach after dinner, and the final time in the middle of the night. I had been running on nervous energy all the way up; worried about just how things would go. Heather was just as nervous as I was, but then she didn't have the driving to take her mind off her concerns; wondering just how we would be, whether I would be just the same in person as we were on the phone. Would the spark of romance that was kindled all those years ago and had been smoldering dormant inside us until it burst back into life a few months ago, survive the reality of us being together? At least we had made a great start and if yesterday was any indication we had a lovely future ahead of us. Now, I just had to make sure I didn't screw anything up.

My prick had long subsided and was no longer inside her; rather I could feel my knob resting against her pussy. My pubic hair was all matted, the dried semen sticking the hair together as a result of our midnight lovemaking. It had been a long time since I had spent a night sleeping with a woman – sleeping with a woman with whom I was deeply in love with, and who was in love with me.

I started to gently stroke her soft cheek, thinking just how well our meeting had gone. All my fears had proven to be groundless – she was everything I had imagined, and more; we had hit things off incredibly well, talked about our future together over dinner, and made plans for the next few weeks. I made a mental note to remind myself to call my parents once we had got up and had breakfast, to let them know that I was up here, and so far things had been going well. They were concerned about how things might have gone; worried this might lead to yet another heartbreak for me; but they would be relieved to know how well our relationship was developing. Not that they needed to know all of the details, of course.

Heather started to stir; she rolled over and opened her eyes, smiling when she saw my face close to hers.

"Good morning, Babe, did you sleep well?" she asked.

"I slept like a log," I replied. "I got to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. But I had the strangest of dreams; in the middle of the night, something was happening."

"I think I had that same dream, too," she said. "And what a lovely dream it was, too."

She pulled my face to hers, and kissed me on the lips. Once again, I marveled at how fantastic her kisses were; her lips were soft and moist, and as our lips touched I could feel tiny electrical tingles; little jolts between us. She parted her lips, and I felt the tip of her tongue probing, seeking my own tongue. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity; her hands were caressing my body, her fingers stroking my chest, tweaking my nipples, and rubbing my backside. We were insatiable; we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Heather was grinding her groin against my growing prick, and I could feel her nipples hardening, pressing against me. When we broke apart, she rolled onto her back, and I started kissing her neck and shoulders. I knelt up, and moved down, lowering my face to her breasts. As I closed my lips over one erect nipple, Heather moaned softly as I suckled at her glorious tit.

"Oh, I love you suckling me," she moaned. "You get me so incredibly wet; I can feel it flowing from me already."

I moved my mouth to her other breast, and slid a hand down over her stomach to brush my fingers against her trimmed pubic hair. Heather spread her legs apart to give me access to her pussy. My fingers moved lower, spreading her lips apart – she was right about being wet; my fingers were quickly coated with her juices. I decided that I really had to taste her juices – it was something that we often talked about on the phone; me performing oral sex on her (or "pleasuring her orally" as I would describe it), and it was something that we both really wanted to do. I released her breast from my mouth, and slid down along the bed, kneeling between her legs. Heather realized what I was intending to do, and opened her legs wider for me, giving me a perfect view of her pussy.

I leant forward, lying on the mattress between her thighs, my face an inch or two from her pussy. I could see her pussy glistening with her moisture, her lips swollen and engorged with blood, and spread open ready for me. The flesh around her vagina was a darker red, literally soaking in her juices, and at the top of her pussy, her delicate clit was swollen, and I was sure she was aching for my tongue to pleasure her.

I moved the inch or two closer to her, placing my lips over her pussy, and pushing my tongue between them. She gasped with pleasure as my tongue probed her wet vagina, tasting the lovely musky, tangy taste of her nectar. I lapped my tongue along her slit, spreading her lips wider apart, feeling the differing textures of her skin – the smoothness in between her lips, the ridges at her entrance, the bumpiness where her lips met at her clit. As I licked her, I sucked in her juices, feeling the wetness rapidly coating my cheeks and dripping down my chin.

Moving my hand up underneath me, I let a finger slide along the smoothness of her wet slit. As I licked and sucked around her clit, I ran the tip of my finger around the opening of her vagina, and I felt Heather shivering and moaning with pleasure. I pushed my finger inside her, and curved my finger up so I would press against her g-spot. She was groaning louder as my finger slid in and out; my tongue lapped her pussy; first in big circles around her swollen clit, then down her slit, pressing the tip to her pee hole, and finally lower, feeling my finger sliding in and out before lapping back up to her clit.

She was soaking wet, my face and hand felt drenched, and Heather was crying out with pleasure. She was trying not to move too much, but she couldn't control her hips; each time I pushed my finger back inside her, pressing up to stimulate her g-spot, her back would arch and she would push herself harder against my face. Soon, her moans were a continuous stream of "ohhhs", so I concentrated on rubbing my finger inside her, and licking around her clit, sucking and taking in her juices at the same time.

I felt her muscles squeeze very tightly around my finger; her hips shook wildly, and she cried out.

"Oh, YES, YES!" she exclaimed. "Oh, fuck that's it!"

I felt an extra hot rush of her juices flood my face and hands, and I kept licking and rubbing as she continued moaning. It was difficult to keep my tongue on her clit; she was rocking and shaking so much, her hips bucking up and down as her orgasm swept over her.

Finally, when I felt she had finished, I withdrew my finger, and moved back away from her pussy. I could feel her juices trickling down my cheeks and chin, and I knelt up to look at her. Her face was red and flushed; she was covered in sweat, her hair matted on her forehead.

"Oh my God, that was ... that was indescribable, I don't think I've ever come that hard or, that strong," she gasped. "Can you give me a minute to get my breath back, and then I want you inside me."

I moved up along her body, and she kissed my cheek.

"Oh, I really soaked you then, didn't I," she commented. "I didn't mean for you to get that wet, I just couldn't help it, with what you were doing to me, how you were rubbing me, and licking. I guess I just lost control. At least you know that I will be wet enough for you to enter me."

"I don't mind if I get wet," I replied. "After all, I wanted to taste your honey; I love to taste you there. Do you feel ready now?" I added, reaching down to guide my cock inside her.

"Oh yes, please, "she said, angling her hips up. "I feel VERY ready for you."

I moved my prick so my knob was at her opening, and then pushed my hips forward. She gasped as she felt me enter her; I cried out too, she was so wet and hot, I could feel my knob pushing her wet walls apart, feel her slick juices coating my shaft as she squeezed around me. I had my arms around her, and as I moved in and out her breasts rubbed against my chest.

"I love looking in your eyes as we are making love, Heather," I said.

"I want to see your face as you come inside me, Will," she replied.

I had a wonderful view as I looked down at her face and chest – her breasts moved back and forward with each of my thrusts, her mouth was open in a constant "O" of pleasure, and I could hear her gentle moaning. She moved in sync with me, pushing up to receive me each time my cock slid into her, and she contracted her muscles to squeeze me, matching my rhythm. I smiled as a thought crossed my mind – "Heather was a fantastic fuck". Maybe there was some magical connection between us that subconsciously kept us moving in perfect harmony.

I wasn't sure how long I could hold back from coming; I didn't want to make it too quick, not for Heather, but there was only so much I could take without the inevitable happening. I closed my eyes, and tried to get some distracting thoughts in my mind, but it didn't work – the sensations of her around me, hearing her moaning, the sounds of my prick pumping in and out of her – they were too strong, too much to resist.

"I'm about to come, Heather," I cried out.

"Good, fill me up, Will, I want you to spurt inside me, all hot and sticky and creamy," she groaned. "Fill me until I overflow with you come."

Her words were all it took – I groaned loudly, pushing deep into her. She pulled my body close to her, wrapping her legs tightly around my thighs as I started to spurt. God, she was good at this – I had only had sex with one other woman before, but that was nothing like how Heather was. It was like her whole body was making love with me; I wasn't just fucking a wet cunt, but making love to her body and person completely; as if we were completely joined, not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well.

I was vaguely aware of her moans as I continued to come, spurt after spurt, my body shaking. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, feel my heavy breathing. Exhausted, I collapsed against her chest, panting for breath.

"That was so powerful, so intense," she said, stroking my head. "I felt every last spurt, each one was so powerful, I wasn't sure if you were going to stop."

I withdrew from her, and rolled over on my back. Slowly, I could feel my heart rate return to normal, my breathing settled down, and I felt steady enough to stand up, and get out of bed.

"God, that was utterly fantastic, Heather," I said. "I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life, it was ... it was impossible to describe just how wonderful that was. That was the best lovemaking – the absolute best, bar none – that I have ever experienced."

"Yes, it was pretty good," she said. "No, not just 'pretty good', it was what you said – the best that I have ever experienced, too"

I sat up, and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I put my glasses on, and saw Heather clearly for the first time that morning.

"I think I will have a shave, and a shower, make myself more presentable for you," I said.

"Sounds good, we can have a shower together," she replied. "My god, there's a lake between my legs – never mind a wet spot. Did all of that come from us?"

She was right – the sheets between her legs were soaked. I just hope that there was a good mattress protector under them.

"Don't worry, I'll put them in the wash, she said, stripping the sheets off the bed. "I'll meet you in the shower."

I made my way to the bathroom, and ran some hot water to have a shave. I didn't want my face to be all rough and stubbly for her. I had just about finished my shave when Heather appeared, and turned on the shower.

"Are you coming in?" she asked.

"I was just going to have a pee first," I replied, heading towards the door to the toilet.

"I thought you said that you peed in the shower," she said. "Come on, the water's hot now."

"But..." I tried to answer.

"Don't be silly," she said. "No sense in wasting water."

I smiled, and joined her in the shower. She turned me around, so that she was standing behind me, and held my prick between her fingers.

"I can practice my aim, see how well I can hit the drain," she said, giggling. "This is something completely new for me."

I tried not to think of her holding my prick, tried to tell my bladder to let things start flowing, and not be self-conscious. It was difficult, but she started stroking my shaft, and rubbing her thumb over my knob. The sensations were too hard to ignore, and when she whispered in my ear; "well, Will, are you going to pee for me or not?" I could feel the inevitable start.

She was giggling as I started peeing, and then managed to aim my stream at the drain on the floor. This was certainly another new experience for me; I don't think I had even had another woman holding me as I was peeing.

"That was fun," she said when I had finished. "Next I will have to see if I can use that to write our initials in the dirt. But I'm going to need lots of practice."

"I guess I'll just have to drink lots of liquids when we go out," I replied.

"That's probably good for you anyway, it's hotter and more humid up here than in Sydney, I don't want you getting dehydrated," she replied. "Now, time to wash each other, get ourselves clean again."

She handed me the soap, and I lathered up her breasts, and then spread the suds over her body, washing her with my hands. She did the same to me, first washing my prick and balls, being rather gentle with them. When we were both clean, I dipped my head under the water, rinsing my hair and washing my face. Heather took the soap, and washed between her legs several times, rinsing the soap away each time, making sure she was completely clean.

"I think that's got it done," she said. "You really had me soaking when you were licking me, and then you added all of your cream, it took a lot of washing to clean myself up."

We turned the water off, and got out of the shower. I hugged her, our wet bodies pressing together, and gave her a long, deep kiss.

"Now don't you go and get my pussy all wet and sticky again, not when I've just got myself nice and clean," she said. "And remember, two can play at that game."

She bent over, and took my knob between her lips, sucking and licking me, teasing my knob with her tongue.

"OK, we can get dressed and have breakfast," I replied. "But don't start what you aren't prepared to finish."

'Oh, I'll finish things all right," she said as she gave my growing cock one last suck.

Back in the bedroom, we both got dressed – I pulled on a clean tee shirt, some fresh undies, and a pair of shorts, thinking it would be too hot for jeans. Heather wore a teal coloured top, and a loose skirt. When we were dressed, Heather asked me to pull the mattress protector off from the bed, to give things a chance to air and dry.

"Nothing soaked through to the mattress," I said, pressing my hand on the top of the bed.

"Did you have anything you wanted thrown in the wash?" she asked. "I'll do those sheets and this mattress cover, they can wash while we are having breakfast, then we can hang them out on the line, they'll dry quickly this morning."

"No, only what I wore yesterday needs washing, and that can wait a few days," I replied. "I have plenty of clean clothes to last the next week."

While Heather put the laundry on, I made us a pot of coffee, and found the plates and silverware to set the breakfast table.

"Oh, thanks for that, it's nice having someone to make my coffee," she said. "What did you want for breakfast; there's cereal in the pantry cupboard, though maybe not what you normally have."

I fixed myself a bowl of cereal, and we sat down at the table and ate together.

"Well, I was planning on us going up to the supermarket this morning, and we can get a few bits and pieces, I think I need some milk, we can get what you might want to eat, maybe some things for dinner," she said. "As far as things we can do ... not those things," she added, seeing my smile. "I meant places we can go. I was thinking we could go to Ballina tomorrow, and you can meet my family. Today we could look around here, maybe go to the beach later in the afternoon. Is there anything you would like to do?"

"Nothing really; those plans for tomorrow sound good – you can show me places where you grew up," I replied. "I was thinking that I can get something to cook for us for dinner tonight if you would like."

"You don't have to cook for me," she said. "Although I won't knock back your offer; that would be nice. I don't normally have someone to cook for me, or to help with things around here."

"I think I told you, Heather, I'm not looking at this as a free holiday, with lots of wild sex thrown into the bargain," I said. "I am looking at these few weeks as trial of us living together, to see how things work out. And that means us living as if we are husband and wife, sharing the housework as if we are actually married and starting our life together."

"Oh, that is so lovely," she said, sniffing and dabbing at her eyes. "Sorry, I shouldn't be crying like this, I'm just an emotional person."

I leant over and kissed the damp spots on her cheek, and brushed the tears away. I then cleared away the breakfast things, rinsing them off in the sink.

While I was waiting for her, I got my mobile phone, and called my parents. This time I didn't get their answering machine. I told them that I arrived here safely, and how we went out for dinner the previous night, and we were just about to go shopping.

"So, how is Heather?" my mother asked. I knew exactly what the intent of her questions was.

"She's lovely," I replied. "We are both getting on well, even better than I had thought. Tomorrow we will be going down to Ballina, so I can meet her family and some relatives; they will no doubt give me the once over, make sure I am suitable for her."

"And have you talked about plans for the future?" she said, not letting me off the hook.

"We have, in pretty general terms," I said. "Assuming things work out well, the plan would be for her to move to Sydney, and we find a place to share together. But it's early days yet, we want to make sure of things before we jump in too deeply."

"That's a sensible idea," she said. "Now, do you think she would like to come and stay with you here for a week or two, when you have to come back for work?"

"I can ask her," I said. "You wouldn't mind having her stay with me there?"

"Of course not," she replied. "If that's what you want, we will support you in whatever you want to be happy."

"Ok, thanks," I said. "We'll talk about it, see what she would like to do, and get back to you."

"What is it that will we talk about?" she asked when I had hung up the phone.

I gave her a brief rundown of what my mother had said.

"What do you think?" I asked her. I would like you to get to meet my family, too, just so you know just what you are getting involved with."

"Would we be able to sleep together at your parent's place?" she asked. "They wouldn't object to us sleeping together, before we are ... I mean, we wouldn't be married, would we?"

"I don't think they would object," I replied. "I mean, I'm sure they both realize we are sleeping together while I am up here. And my mother did say that they would support whatever I wanted, provided it made me happy."

"Ok, let me think about that," she said. "It's not that I don't want to be with you, I will just have to work out who can look after the animals if I am away from here. And I guess I might feel a bit uncomfortable sleeping with you in your parent's house; I know that sounds a bit silly; and I don't even know why I would feel that way. Give me some time to think it over."

She turned on the water taps at the sink.

"I can do those a bit later," I said, pointing to the dishes in the sink. "We don't have to decide right away about you coming to Sydney for a week or two next month, we can take our time with things, just let it develop naturally. Besides, after a week or two with me here, you might be glad to see the back of me!"

"No way!" she exclaimed. "Certainly not after this morning ... that was pretty amazing. I can't believe what I actually did, and the things you did to me. So, why would I not want you? Just let me think about coming down after your time up here, in one sense it would be good; I can look around and see where we might want to live, plus get to meet your family."

"So, do you want to get that washing out on the line?" I suggested. "Then we can go to the supermarket, get some stuff."

We unloaded the laundry from the washing machine, and I carried the basket out to the clothes line in the back yard. First, we got the sheets and mattress protector up on the line, and then I helped Heather with the other clothes.

"You know, I think there's something exciting about pegging your underwear up on the clothes line," I said to her, as I hung up another one of her bras. "This is the sharing of those personal things that I was talking about."

"You cheeky bugger," she replied. "I guess you like feeling my underwear, don't you? You are just lucky I won't ask you to iron them as well – I try to avoid ironing clothes as much as possible, and I can't imagine ever wanting to iron underwear."

"Not like my mother; she is the only person I know who irons underwear," I said. "To me that's being a glutton for punishment."


With the laundry hung out on the line, we went back inside and looked through the fridge and pantry. I made a list of things that I wanted to get – breakfast cereal, milk, some meat and similar things to make some dinner meals, soft drinks – not a huge list, but stuff to keep us going over the next few days. While eating out at restaurants was nice, if we did that every night, it would defeat the point of us trying out living together, and doing the usual "home making tasks". Home life is easy when there aren't any of those mundane chores that need doing and can cause arguments.

The shopping list compiled, we headed off to the mall. Right next to the entrance, I saw a "Lenards" fresh chicken shop; I ordered some chicken kievs and some fresh boneless breasts – the chicken would be done in the oven for dinner tonight, with some rice. The chicken breasts I would cut up and do a Thai curry, assuming could find the mix. We continued into Woolies, picking up the rest of the groceries. I had got enough to do several different, tasty meals for dinner; meals that I hope Heather would like, and wouldn't be too time consuming or fussy to prepare.

Once we had completed the shopping, I suggested we stop for a coffee and some pastries at a little café in the mall. I got a cappuccino for myself, and a small custard tart, while Heather just wanted a coffee. We spent the next fifteen minutes people watching, commenting quietly to each other about the other people walking past, making up fanciful stories about them, giggling like idiots as each story got wilder and wilder. An Asian family became a covert group of Chinese spies over here to steal the secret of catching prawns, while the middle-aged man pushing the older woman in a wheelchair were actually American nuclear scientists on the run with plans for missile systems hidden in the interior of her wheelchair.

It was childishly silly – but so much fun. I had not had that much fun in public for a long time; I didn't know what it was, just the joy of being with her that made me feel I didn't have to pretend to be someone I wasn't, that I could let my hair down and say the first thing that popped into my mind, knowing I wouldn't get laughed at or criticized. I sensed Heather felt the same; we had both recently got out from relationships that were suffocating us; and free from the mental and emotional abuse, we could truly be ourselves again.

"We should head off home," she suggested once we had finished our coffees," she suggested. "That washing won't take itself off the clothesline and fold itself up."

"Oh good," I replied. "Does that mean I can get to fondle your underwear again? Although that's not as nice as fondling your knickers while you are still wearing them."

"Stop it!" she hissed at me. "Don't say things like that when we are out in public! You'll get me all embarrassed and flustered."

"You mean I'll start to get you all turned on and horny?" I whispered back to her.

"Yes, you know what I mean," she said. "It's not that I don't like you turning me on, but we are out here, in the middle of the shops, and, well, we can't take advantage of it, can we? Not out in public, and the more you keep talking about things like that, the less self- control I will have."

"True, I guess if I was to pull your top up and start sucking your breasts here in the food court, we might get into trouble," I said.

"Stop that!" she hissed. "You know what saying things like that does to me."

We took our groceries back to the car, and drove the short distance back to her house. It didn't take all that long to put things away; I made sure I took notice of how Heather had her kitchen organized – what food went where, how things were stored in the fridge, things like that. I then washed up the dishes from breakfast, and put them away (at least I hoped I got them in the right places).

Heather suggested we drive up to Point Danger, where the state border starts. That sounded like a great idea, so I grabbed my camera, and we got back in her car. At the park, we took photos of each other straddling the state border, and then walked down to the beach to walk barefoot along the sand.

We walked the length of the beach, and then scrambled up over the rocks to the breakwater on the north side of the river entrance. Out at the end of the breakwater, we stood for a while, watching the ocean and the waves, my arms around her holding her tight to me.

"I love feeling you standing behind me like that," she said after a while. "I feel like you are protecting me, somehow."

We walked slowly back to the car; by now more people were on the beach and in the water. We walked past several women lying topless on their towels, and Heather discretely pointed them out to me.

"There are more topless women over near where we were last night," she said. "But down near Byron Bay is where the main nude beaches are. I'm not sure if I would want be completely naked with other people around me though."

"Same with me," I replied. "Although growing up where I did in Sydney, there were lots of topless women on most beaches, not in the main areas where families were, but in the less popular parts. There were several nude beaches, too. I would worry about skin cancer these days; I would need lots of sunscreen over my body – all over my body before I took everything off now."

"There's one place I'm thinking of, that is pretty private, down near Ballina," she said. "Maybe we could check it out tomorrow, if you are interested."

"That might be fun," I said. "I would love to be naked on the sand with you – especially if no one else was around. There was this time, back at the end of 1977, when I was trying to study for the exams at the end of second year at uni," I continued to say. "One subject in particular; one of the pure maths subjects; I had no idea about, the lecturer was hopeless, and I felt I was going to fail the subject. Well, there was one of the legal nude beaches on the north side of the harbour, right opposite the wharves at Manly – Reef Beach – I would take my books there, spread my towel out on the sand, take my clothes off and try to understand everything in my notes. Somehow it must have worked, because I managed to pass the subject; and I did get a good all over tan that summer."

"Really? What was it like there, I mean, weren't you distracted looking at the other nude people?" she asked.

"Well, most of the others there were men, maybe in their 30's and 40's, so that wasn't all that distracting to me," I explained. "I went there because I wanted to relax, to try to make sense of the bullshit I had to learn. I've never been since then, and several years ago they banned nude bathing there."

"I never guessed you would have done that," she said. "But I'm glad it helped you pass you exam. Now, are you getting hungry? I know where we can get some good fish and chips, and sit by the river to eat.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

Heather drove us to a little take-away seafood place, right on the side of the river. The fish was excellent, fresh, perfectly cooked, without a heavy, greasy batter. Of course, as soon as we sat on the grass next to the river we were joined by a flock of squawking seagulls. I teased them by tossing one small chip to them, just to watch all of them fight over the tiny morsel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.