Turned Into My Girlfriend's Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Mirax

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Timmy is turned into his girlfriend's slut and forced to take strap-ons and cocks in his ass and watch as she submits to larger men. But don't worry though, he loves every moment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   School  

"Something special" turned out to be an adult novelty shop. I was amused at first but when the saleswoman behind the counter appeared to know Jennifer I became a little worried.

"Hey Jennifer, I haven't seen you in a few weeks. How have you been girl?" the saleswoman said, giving Jennifer a friendly hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. The woman was tall, taller than me at least. She looked very fit. It was obvious she worked out from the toned arms and legs she was showing. She was wearing a tight, collared blouse and tight slacks. A pair of heels added to her height and turned her into one intimidating woman.

"Good, how are you doing Michelle?" Jennifer replied.

"Good, good, I haven't been able to get out as much as I like, working a lot of extra shifts, you know. Who's this?" she asked, gesturing at me.

"This is my boyfriend Timmy," Jennifer answered as she took my hand and pulled me close to her. "But you can call him Tiffany if you'd like." Michelle looked me over for a second and smiled. She looked like she wanted to eat me for breakfast. I shuddered inside.

"Hi," I squeaked. Michelle and Jennifer burst into laughter and I looked dejectedly at the ground in shame.

"I can see why you dress him up in girls clothes Jennifer, he doesn't appear to be very manly at all, do you Tiffany!" more gales of laughter followed this as I stood by silently.

"Oh you have no idea. Tiffany honey, tell Michelle what you are wearing under your panties."

"Jennifer, I don't think... ," I started to say.

"When we are with Michelle you will address me as Mistress and Michelle as Ma'am, understand? And furthermore, it is not your job to think, merely to obey me. Now tell her."

I nodded meekly. "Ma'am, I have a chastity belt under my panties." I blushed crimson as I said this and Michelle giggled at me.

"You are such a pathetic boyfriend, aren't you? I would have done the same thing if you were mine." She turned to Jennifer. "Good job, I hope training him goes well. I see he is new? How long has he been your slave?"

"Oh, we've been dating for a while but I just made him my bitch last night. You would not believe how quickly he is taking to it though. You should have seen the mouthful of cum he swallowed not thirty minutes ago!"

"Oh my god! You started this last night and he is already sucking cock for you? He must have had some strong gay desires already," Michelle said in wonder. All I could do was stand there as Jennifer told this woman all these private things we had done. It made me feel awful but at the same time, my cock was trying its hardest to break out of its cage.

"Yeah, he wasted no time going down on that cock and last night he took my dildo like a champ. Gave himself a facial even!" Jennifer said.

"That is so hot, where did you find him? I want to have a little slut slave like him for myself now!"

"We met in school. I swear, all you need to do is start them out young when they are impressionable, you know? Speaking of wanting your own slut slave though ... I was thinking maybe you wanted to help me a little with his training?" Jennifer said. Apparently this was exactly what Michelle had in mind for she almost jumped with joy when Jennifer offered.

"Hell yes, I can help you! Here, let me close the store." Michelle went to the front and hung a closed sign up with the note "Out to Lunch" under it. While she was gone Jennifer pulled me to her.

"While we are here you are to obey Michelle as if it were I commanding you. If you don't, the same punishments will happen. Don't embarrass me or you will regret it," Jennifer whispered in my ear as her hand teased my balls through the jeans. I knew she meant every word of it.

"Alright," Michelle said when she returned, "let's go into the back." We followed her through a door marked "Employees Only" into what must have been the breakroom. The floor was carpeted and there was a nice couch pushed up against one wall. There was a standard table next to the door with a few chairs around it. To the right was a door to an empty office and next to that a row of lockers. We were alone in the store. Michelle went over to the lockers and pulled out a duffle bag. From the bag she withdrew a pink dildo and a leather harness. She sauntered back towards to us.

"Here Jennifer, put these things on your bitch," she said, handing Jennifer the bag and proceeded to put the dildo and harness on. Jennifer rummaged through the bag and came out with a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a spreader bar. She smirked as she circled me. She roughly handcuffed my hands behind my back. She pulled the blindfold over my eyes and connected the spreader bar to my ankles.

"Lovely," Michelle said as she approached behind me. She reached around my waist and unbuttoned my jeans, jerking them down below my ass. "Hmm, look at this little cock all caged up. It looks so small and pathetic. I bet it wants to come out and play. Unfortunately, the big boys are out right now." She stroked her fat dildo and teased my balls with it. I couldn't help but notice how much larger than my cock it was. I moaned in desire.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.