Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day went from amusing to deadly serious in a few minutes.


I fucked Cathy in numerous positions on Friday night. The birthday girl was satisfied and assured I wouldn't be giving her up anytime soon.

The Mary thing bummed me out! I knew the best thing was to leave her alone. I'd been supporting her relationship for my benefit. She would be happier with Matt out of her life.

At Emilie's Restaurant, Amanda took me out of my funk. She needed some mental downtime from her studies. I tuned her up and went with the flow. She spent the entire brunch service flirting with me. Most of it was with words, but she snuck in a few touches and caresses. By the time our shift ended, I could have driven nails with my dick. Amanda had no interest in waiting to get to a room. She drove to the railroad tracks behind town. It was a good spot; I barely had to keep people away.

Amanda guided me around to the front of her car. While I leaned back on the hood, Amanda sucked the first load out of my body. I didn't take off my clothes, but Amanda wanted the risk of being caught naked. She sat on her car while I fucked her with long, slow strokes. After my second orgasm, I was done playing. Leaning Amanda onto her car, I fucked her hard! She pressed her forehead against the hood and reached around to spread her asscheeks. I wanted to hold on but her submission tuned me up harder than I had done to her. I came and continued fucking Amanda.

The girls drove me everywhere so Amanda had to drop me off at Marco's. Mary was in the parking garage when I got out of the car.

"Another girlfriend!" Mary bit the words off.

Before acknowledging Mary, I waved to Amanda as she drove off.

"Actually, no," I told Mary. "Abby, Lisa, Adriana, Hannah, and Cathy are my girlfriends. I can't deny it anymore since we're having sex and they live with me! Amanda doesn't have the time for a boyfriend; she just needs her pussy scratched every now and then. It helps her sleep better."

Mary slapped me. She put nothing into it, physically or mentally! I watched her ass as she walked away.

As 'luck' would have it, I got stationed in Mary's section. She didn't say a word to me as we prepared the tables for a couple of parties. When we were done with all our pre-work, I stood leaning against the wine rack watching out the windows. Mary stood a few feet from me; her mind was still. I thought about digging deeper, but I took her not thinking bad things about me as a victory.

I'd done a lot of messing with Mary's head. She didn't know, so it wasn't like she could be angry at me about it. I did expect some of the anger she felt towards Matt to bounce onto me. It didn't though! Mary was emotionally neutral about my 'supposed' role in the sharing fiasco.

Too neutral! I shook my head as I scanned my co-workers and the people around the building. Everyone was too fucking neutral!

As I was pulling back into my mind, I touched a mind that was thinking some very strong thoughts about me. The hostess nodded at the flashed badge and led the three men into the restaurant. One of the men sat down at the table and gestured the two other men towards the kitchen.

"There's no reason," I said, sitting down across from the first man.

"Decided not to hide?" the man asked me.

"Take a hike!" I commanded the two standing cops.

The sitting cop frowned as he watched them walk away.

"I did ask for this meeting," I said to him when he faced me.

"Lieutenant Williams." He stuck his hand out for me to shake.

I looked at the hand.

"Hold still!" I rifled through his mind. "Fuck me!"

I did NOT like what I saw in his mind. This motherfucker was only there to find out where I stashed my money! In his mind, I saw my execution. I don't know how I expected things to go with the dirty cop consortium but certainly not what he planned for me.

Sitting back, I looked at the ceiling.

"How much money do you have on hand?" I asked him.

"Five hundred thousand," he told me. "We haven't made a deposit in some time."

"Deposit?" I asked.

"Our take," he replied. "I hold all the accounts for the group."

"How much are in the accounts?"

His answer floored me; I fell out of my chair!

"Adriana!" I shouted mentally. "I need you here."

"Coming!" Her mind whispered to me.

"Go get the cash you have on hand!" I told the cop.

Straightening my chair up, I shook my head and waved over Mary.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Get me something hard and old to drink," I told her. "Tell Paul to come over too."

I could have done it from where I sat, but Mary having to hunt the restaurant manager down gave me time to think.


"What's going on?" Adriana asked me after she sat down.

"Wait in the car," I told Abby and Lisa.

My tone of voice straightened their spines. I spoke to them like pimp to his girls! I shook my head when Adriana opened her mouth. Mary put the same thing I was drinking in front of Adriana.

"I need your mind," I told Adriana.

She nodded slowly. The buzzing of her mental voice kept me grounded. She was thinking so loudly and fast that I couldn't think.

Adriana raised an eyebrow when the cop sat down.

"This is Lieutenant Williams," I said to Adriana. "He is the fat fuck's boss."

"Show her what's in the bag." I ordered.

The Lieutenant opened the gym bag enough for Adriana to see the cash. Her only reaction was to scratch her eyebrow and shrug.

"We have at least that much, Simon," she told me.

"The dirty cops keep the balance of their money in off-shore accounts," I said. "What did you call it, Lieutenant?"

"Our retirement fund," he replied.

Adriana tapped her finger on the table. "How ... much?"

She didn't fall out of her chair, but she drank down the shot in front of her.

"You want it all?" Adriana asked me.

"WE want it all," I replied. "Don't we?"

"I don't care how fucked up people are, Simon--someone is going to come looking for that much money."

I nodded. "He could give me all the names in his group. I could make sure they become very incompetent about finding it."

Adriana's smile dazzled me. She was without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen and the joy in that smile only made her more beautiful.

"He needs to disappear," Adriana told me.

"He's a cop!" I said.

"Not like that," she said. "He runs away with the money."

"Oh!"

"It'll give his friends something to focus on," she explained. "We're the only ones who will know where he is. He'll be our banker."

"My range is growing but not that far. He has to get fucking GONE if this is going to work," I told her.

"Somewhere tropical," she said with a nod. "The only commands that wear off are sexual ones, right?"

I shrugged. "So far!"

"You're not going to give him sexual commands," she said. "He's not even going to have the account information."

"I don't get it?"

"He's our agent, so we don't have to go to the bank ourselves," Adriana said. "And so no one can connect us to the money! Make sure he calls us every week so we know your instructions are holding."

"But if my control doesn't stick..."

"That's why he won't have any of the account information, Simon," she said. "If we want the money, we have to tell him all that stuff. Every time! Order him to not remember anything after he does what we want."

"So 'no call' won't matter because he doesn't know anything," I said with a nod.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.