Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With the help of good nutrition and what passed for a more concerned hand, the mom-hookers looked better than ever. Adriana recruited very attractive new women who'd been agency escorts before the sexual de-revolution. She filled my building with hookers! The landlord didn't care; he got fewer complaints since I had the cash to take care of any problems.

The two piles of money would have become three if not for my freer spending.

Unfortunately, a pimp kingpin draws attention from circles other than street pimps and hookers.


Mary avoided me for a few days, which I found amusing. She felt guilty about the bathroom encounter. It had not ended at me doing her from behind or with her on the sink counter and her ankles on my shoulders or with the double blowjob or...

My instruction to feel horny around me didn't help her guilt. The best part was when she tried to play it off like nothing happened. The mind reading gave me an upper hand--I also pretended it didn't happen and drove her into a minor self-esteem crisis. I pushed her a bit more by making one of the other waitresses interested in me. Mary really did not like that shit! She liked it even less when I brought the lingerie shop sales girl around on dinner date. Mary cornered me near the bathroom to rail at me about being a dog and treating those 'wonderful' girls badly by cheating on them. I pointed out that they had no problems with me fucking Mary. She let it all out on me! I had to clamp down on the restaurant patrons. Mary caught me by surprise with her anger and confusion. I knew right away it was about more than what happened between us. Mary's and her boyfriend's lack of sexuality affected their relationship. With only the intellectual to fall back on, they did not suit each other.

I was thinking about it as I approached the door to my rooms. Could there be love between a man and woman without sex? Maybe for established couples who had intertwined their lives and whose love made a foundation out of companionship. New couples weren't forming and less established couples like Mary and her boyfriend were falling apart. Deep in thought, I opened the door.

A naked Adriana was between a sitting man's legs licking his scrotum. Obviously, my new filter was too stringent! Abby, Lisa, Hannah, and Cathy sat on the bed. They stared at the gun on the desk beside the man.

"Adriana," I said. "He seems to be having a problem. Help me show him how it's done."

The man's dick was limp as could be. I rifled through his mind to find why he went to sexual abuse--maybe he was like me!

"Not sex!" I said surprised. "You like to hurt women ... and men."

"No!" I commanded when he lifted the gun. "Put it down! Lisa, the gun, please."

I held out my hand. Lisa walked to the desk, picked up the revolver, and gave it to me.

Adriana got my pants open enough to pull my cock out. She looked over her shoulder at the sitting man and pointed my hardening dick at him. "Fat man, this is a cock! A piece of MAN-MEAT that will make even a whore's pussy wet when she looks at it!"

She guided me around so he would have a good view as she took me in her mouth. Deep. Deeper!

"He said Cathy was going to be next," Hannah told me from the bed. She stood up and put her arms around the fat man's neck from behind. Hannah put her mouth right next to his ear to make sure he didn't miss the next part. "Considering our lifestyles, you should fuck my daughter, Simon. She should know the difference between a man and a fat piece of shit."

Hannah bit his ear hard. Her teeth were stained with his blood when she went back to the bed. Adriana squeezed my balls to get my attention back to what really mattered.

"Don't move, asshole!" I commanded the fat man before looking down at Adriana.

I liked to drive when Adriana had me in her mouth. She usually concentrated on relaxing and taking it well. This time though, she gave me the eye contact that Lisa preferred. Adriana's brown eyes stared up at me as my dick stroked in and out of her throat. Her hands rubbed the side of my thighs. I grabbed the back of her head with the hand on the opposite side of the sitting man's view. Holding Adriana's head still, I pushed my hips forward slowly. Adriana gagged, adjusted the angle of her throat, and took me in. Her eyes were fixed on mine! I felt her tongue extend out from her mouth to lick my balls.

"Jesus!" I hissed.

Adriana pulled her head back until I popped out of her mouth. She gasped in a lungful of air and staked her face on my cock again. Her eyes told me she was going to stay in that position until she passed out or I came!

She circled her head a little bit. It was more than I could take. "Jesus!"

Cum poured out of me. Adriana shifted her body down; it felt like I was hosing semen straight to her stomach. She moaned around my dick. Hannah jumped from the bed and shoved her hand under Adriana. My perfect brunette's nails dug into me as she tried to keep giving me pleasure while her own body exploded in orgasm.

Cathy tucked my dick back into my underwear and did up my pants. She kissed me before going back to her position on the bed.

I sat across from our visitor. "Let's have it, fat man!"

The interesting thing is that that the people most likely to need cops are the ones least likely to trust them. The fat man was a cop, a very dirty cop! He represented a consortium of police officers that made sure the animals stayed in the zoo. One of the fences they kept around the neighborhood was a 'tax' paid directly to the consortium on any profits from criminal activities. The consortium heard about my new enterprise; they wanted their cut.

"Say that percentage again," I told him.

"Forty percent," he said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I looked at the girls for confirmation but most of them shrugged. Adriana tilted her head back and forth.

"They only charged Mickens thirty percent," she said. "They must know how well we're doing or how well we're going to do once I get the new girls walking. Agency girls are so fucking lazy!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.