Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I wanted to feel guilty.

I should have felt guilty.

Adriana's blowjobs made it impossible to think about what I did to get them on the regular menu.


The pimps recognized the new respect the women had for me; they also noticed Adriana's change in attitude. The top of the criminal ladder is attacked in times of hardship and prosperity. The disappearance of three pimps, the women walking the straight and narrow, and the taming of a 'bitch in heels' gave the pimps a good reason to go looking for smaller fish. I wondered if that wasn't Adriana's plan all along! I had more control over the women than their previous pimps, but I took better care of them too.

Things with Cathy were still up in the air. Hannah didn't run, so thonged or naked teenage ass and pussy ambushed me regularly. I made an attempt to find Cathy someone age-appropriate, which only landed me in deeper water.

I walked Cathy to school one day. School buses didn't come to our neighborhood so Cathy had a long hike every morning. I wanted to make sure the more dangerous elements in our neighborhood knew Cathy by face and kept their distance.

The High School was a shithole, a laughable fact considering the Grecian exterior--faux monoliths and all! The damn thing was at one of the highest points of our city so it could be seen from a distance. Several decades before, the builders and planners thought they were building a true center for the development of young minds.

Fully aware of my powers now, Cathy kept a running commentary going in her mind about the teachers, classes, and her classmates. With her sexuality broken, I was flying solo in my project to find her a boyfriend. I should have done better recon! Cathy had gym class early. Searching for a good teenage boy to pair up with Cathy proved much harder than finding a hot teenage girl in a high-school gym class. Cathy managed to be more helpful in this department, pointing out a few senior girls who should immediately feel the need to shower.

Standing at one end of the shower, I watched female bodies in the full bloom of their youthful glory getting wet. I didn't notice for a couple of minutes that Cathy stood naked next to me, stroking my dick. I did not fuck Cathy or let her blow me, but none of the girls Cathy picked out made it to class for the rest of the day.

When I got home, Cathy was doing her homework naked in my room. Hannah appeared not to have noticed the escalation, going about her window shift as if her daughter was not offering my dick a warm, wet, and tight pussy to fuck.


My powers had seen another range expansion; I could read minds clear across town. Thirty blocks! The range was much greater by a couple of miles with any female who worked the window in my room. The voices got louder, requiring me to rebuild the mental filter.

Cathy's campaign to get me inside of her continued unabated.

The pimps were making eyes at my girls again.

Thankfully, Adriana found a way to discipline the mom-hookers. It involved my body at key moments--actually, my hard dick. Whips and chains weren't my thing, but I could tolerate a lot of personal discomfort to avoid using my powers to rectify any attitude problems.

The Asian salesgirl ... pregnancy scare!

The pile of money became two piles of money.

My already abnormally sized libido grew in lockstep with the range and sensitivity of my powers. If I went more than three hours without relieving the pressure, teenage horny male logic took over my thinking.

I needed a break!


Adriana, Lisa, and Abby enjoyed dinner at Marco's. Since the girls thought the prefix menu was 'special' and I had garnered too much attention already, I did not splurge.

The waitresses were curious about my dates. The girls wore their Sunday best, which meant less exposed skin but still enough to shock most churchgoers. Mary proved to be the most curious again, even sitting down to talk to us. I made sure the restaurant manager thought nothing of Mary's friendliness.

Adriana's mind questioned Mary's restlessness around me. I did some things without noticing them anymore! Adriana smiled at my blush; she shrugged. None of the women cared about the details of my sex life. In fact, Adriana appeared more surprise that I'd kept my dick out of Mary.

"It's not just Cathy," Adriana whispered to Lisa and Abby. The girls shook their heads, almost as if they were disappointed with me.

"You're being cruel," Lisa said, patting my hand and nodding towards Mary who was bringing our desserts.

"It's not like she's having sex with her boyfriend," Abby said. "Everybody stopped having sex except you and the people you want to have sex with."

"I told you before--bang her!" Adriana said, taking her first bite of bread pudding with a rum sweet sauce.

"Bang who?" Mary sat down. Her blue eyes were as wide-open as she could get them. I read in Mary's mind that she had a good idea who would be banging and being banged. I'd been making Mary horny but not making sure her boyfriend could take care of her needs.

I admitted to my intention in the situation--I wanted Mary. I wanted Cathy too, so my search for a boyfriend to match with her was never going to end in success.


The girls reacted to the ballet like four-year olds on Christmas morning. Abby was pure emotion from beginning to end; Lisa wished with every cell to be one of the dancers. Adriana fell asleep halfway through, the most relaxed I had ever seen her.

They were hyped after the show ended. I thought nothing about going back to Marco's for some drinks. I wanted to extend the happy moment as long as possible for them.

Mary was an hour from getting off-shift. The girls talked her into pawning the remainder of her tables on a co-worker. Adriana offered to replace any lost tips, but Mary needed a break too so she was game. She came back from the locker room wearing a white t-shirt and canvas-looking sweatpants. Taking the beer out of my hand, she took a long swig. I smiled, having only been nursing it and happy to give it up for her company. I had no desire to mix booze with my mental powers.

The girls' party got rowdy. With a little help from me, they were playing the males at the bar like fiddles. (I dusted the men with a little mental juice so they could play the part of scratching posts.) I had to control people's annoyance at the noise and keep a lock on the men's attitude about the night not going anywhere for them.

I lost the girls when the restaurant started closing down for the night. I had been following an interesting train of thought by a doctor, who took a break for the night from a government project researching the societal effect of everyone's loss of sexuality. His mind didn't paint a pretty picture! I felt better though--people in power knew something was wrong. A couple of the other waitresses joined me at the bar and asked about Mary. My mind knew the girls were in the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.