Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Three women, one bathroom, a morning shopping trip ... Shoot me!

"Ladies, let's go have some fun!" I said it to cheer myself up after waiting an hour to take my morning piss. The three women taking the money and finding greener pastures sounded really good for those sixty minutes.

Adding ooomph to my voice was becoming dangerously natural!

Mickens exercised subtle forms of control. For instance, the girls' wardrobe had few things appropriate to a mall visit: Lisa wore shorts right on the line of decent, Adriana's black tights lived up to their name, and Abby's jeans were obscene. At least, they wore my shirts to hide the trio of camel toes.

The car was the easy part of my day. I zapped the car salesman to stop the questions about wanting to trade a fine candy-red piece of automotive machinery for a well-maintained tan piece of crap. I used his instincts for the cheat to make it a cash deal, leaving me with a roomier car and an extra ten thousand dollars. He would make a healthy profit margin even with me keeping him honest in our deal.

The girls rarely left our neighborhood so they were quiet as we drove to the mall. Abby stared out the windows at the passing buildings in something very close to wonder. I should have made Mickens pay a steeper price!

At the mall, I was out of my element and looking at the directory didn't help. I motioned the girls towards the stores, hoping they knew what to do or at least where to start.

"We should walk around." Adriana thought. "It will give you an opportunity to plan out a practice session."

Adriana had a better handle on my abilities than I did. She didn't direct her thoughts at me; she internally vocalized, expecting my filter to separate her words out from the general noise. Adriana found it terribly amusing that I'd never again be able to zone out females of significance in my life. I hadn't considered it!

I thought I would have problems with the girls accepting my gifts. I couldn't be more wrong! I had urged Lisa to play along with my generosity to get one vote for me, but it turned out to be an unnecessary. Abby's thought process adjusted to following Adriana's lead in everything except things related to Abby and me. In those situations, Abby would stand behind my decisions. It followed from Abby's view of me as her pimp. The gentleness of our sex put her at the same level that Mickens placed Lisa, who had been shown small kindnesses to keep her on the hook. It bothered me because in the back of Abby's mind--once the johns came around again, she thought I'd have her out streetwalking. It wasn't far off; I expected Adriana's 'runaway and work from an agency' plan to kick in as soon as my dick wasn't the only one getting hard. I'd underestimated Adriana about letting me spend money on clothes for her. Where a good chess player thinks several moves ahead, Adriana thought several moves into several plans. If the world stayed the same, she wanted clothing that favored my sexual tastes. If the world turned right side up, she'd get their wardrobe in the escort range at my expense. If...

Reading Adriana's planning was like sprinting through a mirror funhouse!

Lisa and Adriana took the lead as we walked through the mall. They discussed the needs each store could fulfill, removed stores from the go-into list, and marked some down as requiring significant time to go through. Both girls watched my reaction to certain higher end stores. I upped their mental piggy bank from the seven thousand to add the ten thousand from the car. Some of the stores were too ritzy in a show-wealth off way for me; I made them aware of it.

I practiced my mind reading and commanding in small ways. Things like making sales clerk pick up and display various items to the windows, delving to different depths in the mall walkers' minds, and turning disapproval to envy in any woman who looked down their noses at the girls.

The 'planning out the shopping' part of our trip took until lunch. From Adriana's mind, I gleaned she had delayed any actual buying to give me an opportunity to stretch my mental muscles in a full food court. I used the opportunity to practice speed, jumping from person to person making them change their lunch desires. I also saw how far I could make someone unwilling to do something go--a few vegetarians chowed down on massive beef burgers.

"What about sex?" Adriana thought.

"What?"

"You can make girls want to have sex. What about guys?" She eyed a young couple walking together hand in hand. Adriana didn't know about the douchebag and his wife. "Check when the last time those two had sex. If it's been nothing since the day you got sick, try to get them to do it."

I scanned the entire food court. Shit! Adriana had it right--no one had sex since before the Friday I got sick. A family from Ohio caught my mind!

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"What?" the girls asked, turning to look at the people who had caught my attention.

"They're from Ohio, visiting relatives. They got here yesterday!"

"So?" Lisa asked. Adriana nodded at me, figuring it out before I continued.

I scanned the crowd again to pick out where everyone lived.

"It's at least all over the state," I said. "The Ohio people have it too."

"No sex," Adriana told Lisa.

Adriana probably understood better than the girls and me. I couldn't wrap my head around it or follow the thought to where it would lead. I needed to watch a lot of news!

"Wait here!" I ordered.

I hadn't 'exactly' ordered the douchebag to have sex. I needed a more directed test of my power in the arena of men and sex.

I turned the young couple towards the restrooms at one end of the food court. Following close behind, I made everyone ignore them. The guy looked around before guiding the girl into the men's bathroom. I watched as he lifted her up on to the sink.

I didn't stay for the action, especially after I got a rent-a-cop to join in ... behind the guy. Neither of the men had ever given much thought to a homosexual encounter; they took to it like champs!


Shopping with hookers turned out to be more interesting than I would have thought. The news about everyone around us being sexually 'off' scared the girls. It put pleasing me at the forefront of their thoughts and actions. Store by store, the fashion shows got more and more graphic. After Adriana suggested things would be better if I made everyone ignore us, they got downright pornographic.

The girls worked from the outside layers in; coats, sweaters, shoes, etc. were first on the menu. Dresses, pants, shirts, blouses, and skirts turned up the heat for me. The dresses really did it! Adriana favored chemise-style dresses that showed a little cleavage and a LOT of leg. Lisa liked open-backed numbers, which hugged her hips and ass. Abby went for tight ... yeah, Abby liked TIGHT!

Things went crazy when we got to underthings!

Abby dragged a viewing chair into the changing room. Stripping me out of my pants, she sat me down and sucked my dick into her mouth. Where Lisa gave a lot of 'eye' during a blowjob, Abby focused on the cock. Completely! Entering her mind, I didn't find a thought. The girl sucked dick by muscle memory, reacting to my vocalizations and actions as if she had an instinct for sucking dick. Her fingernails scratched my balls and dick gently. Abby's tongue danced against the bottom of my dick as she took me in, let me out, and took me in again.

I pushed up with my hips, driving deep into her mouth. Abby sucked hard! She put both her hands on my dick and pumped. I growled! She moaned! The salesgirl screamed. Oops! I called a 'time-out' on the salesgirl. She was scheduled to be on-shift in a few minutes so had not been in the store for my initial sweep to make everyone treat what the girls and I were doing as normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.