Unforgetable
Anything - Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by WhiteWitch

Erotica Sex Story: Anything - Chapter 2 - He tried to run away from her, from meeting her, but could not stop wanting her and imagining how dirty it could be, being with her. When they unintentionally meet each other in an elevator at work she decides to give him the ride of his life that he will never be able to forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Workplace  

They get up to finally go to his room. Finally to have each other. For a few second he walks right behind her. He cannot get enough of the view of her slender figure, but still curvy delicious ass clad in this little black dress. He can only think about squeezing himself to her from behind sliding his hands from her waist down to the curves of her ass and feminine thighs, touching his lips to the bare skin of her back. He wants her so much that it doesn't feel like he came so intensely just few hours ago. He would think that after such an orgasm he would be spent, but the fact is that he just wants more. Common, he tells himself in his head, when his cock really start to swell in his tight jeans, can you keep yourself together few more minutes when nobody is watching?

He wonders if she's in a similar state. He notices she almost stumbles on her heels. Is she drunk? Drunk of alcohol or passion? The second they are out of the bar, where there are much less people, he put his hand on the small of her back, supporting her while walking beside her and he gets his answer. The second his hand touches her, she moans softly and quietly, it is noticeable that her knees get just a little bit weaker. "Gorgeous?" His hand now is wrapped around her waist "I want you so much, you have no idea ... my body hurts ... my head spins" now he cannot hold in a moan and a slight shiver. "Few more minutes sexy girl and you can have me, do whatever you want with me, I hope, I won't object to anything"

"Anything?"

"God, I should be careful with you..." He holds her chin, looks into her eyes and adds "anything ... and a touch more..." She stops walking, turns to him blocking his way. He sees her dark dark eyes, sees that she breaths short with mouth open, feels his looking at his hunter who is about to make her kill. "You are so hot when you're horny, but please ... not here ... please" It is bad enough that his cock is fully erected, stretching his jeans very noticeably and he starts feeling wetness on his briefs. "Ok, the wait will make it sweeter, but you'll suffer more..."

"Yes, please..." She keeps walking to the elevator, his not touching her now, they're crossing the lobby he can spot few co-workers there. They make it quick and he hopes they have not noticed him. They are at the elevators. Waiting for one to come. Just breathing together, synced. She wonders if they will be able to sync everything else fulfilling their desires. Though, they both barely can wait, they enjoy what they know is the quite before the storm.

One of the elevators opens. She's about to step in, he pulls her back and let the doors close. She looks at him with a wondering look. "I think it will be a while until I could share an elevator with other people ... I will need some privacy ... with the images I have in my mind..." She giggles. The second elevator is empty. She walks in, but suddenly feels that her dress is chocking her. He pulls on the straps that tie the dress around her neck, while she's walking; they choke her first and then fall open. She grasps and manages to catch the top of the dress back to her chest a second before it falls of exposing her breast. "You naughty boy, I thought that you said we're waiting." He jumps to the elevator and hugs her from the back, laughing out loud. "I told you that now elevators make me go crazy, it is your fault. And I had to do that..." and he touches his warm lips to the back of her neck, feels the jolts run down her spine. "Your skin is so soft, this dress, your back makes my head spin ... will you let me kiss it all?"

He ties the straps back on her neck while grinding to her ass a bit, he needs a little relief for his cock. "Didn't we agree that what comes off stays off?"

"Yeah ... but I want to do this is again ... when I can actually see the other side.tell me how beautiful your tits are?" And he slides one hand on the front of her dress, massaging one of her tits a little. "Slow..." she says with a breathy voice. As much as he likes to hear her laugh he cannot get enough of her sexy voice when she whispers like that, soaked deep in passion.

The elevator stops and few more people get in he has to let her go. Standing next to her close. The people are chatting with their back to them. She is reaching to his crouch and squeezing his bulge for a short second. His cock twitches hard and he whispers with no voice and stern look "Hey!" She whispers back "Anything..." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head with a little disbelief, but smiles a little.

The elevator stops on his floor. They get out. Now they are alone. He wonders if to just jump on her and kiss her, his lips tingle bad. But for now he just follows her to the room. He can hear that her breath is a little short with anticipation. She stops by the door staring at it. He stops too. Before he opens the door, he blocks it, leaning his back against it looking at her facing it. They both need a second.

"You ok?" he asks. She raises her gaze and looks at him with doe eyes, wide and a bit lost. "I know..." He says and caresses her cheek. "Are we crazy?" she asks. "I guess so, but I see no other way. Are you really scared?"

"Yes a bit."

"Not of me?"

"Tomorrow's morning ... you a little ... guys..." He smiles, but looks deeply into her eyes "I will fuck you like a man but my heart is tender for you as a little boy ... you're old enough and experienced enough to know that any other promise is nothing better than a promise..." She smiles a sad smile and turns her head away from him. He turns her chin back to him "My darling ... it is your choice. I made mine; you can hurt me too, a lot. I will tell you a secret, this is not just a fuck for me, it cannot be when the risk so big ... I like you, a lot. Can we be truly friends with benefits, isn't it better to go crazy with a friend you can trust?" He strokes her cheek. "You better make it worth a while in case later..."

"I promise to treat this as we're dying ... like it is the last time ... Anything..." She shudders, she doesn't know why but she finds it both touching and hot at the same time. "Am I completely mistaken to think you want this as much as I do?" He trickles his index finger from her neck to the side of her shoulder, down her arm and holds her hand, takes it up to his lips and kisses it lightly. "Is there a chance this not just what you want but what you need?" He holds her waist and drags her close. She lets him hug her. He kisses her collar bone and whisper in her ear "Common lover let you're little slutty self have a party tonight."

"You'll say anything to get me to bed..."

"No actually I won't. If you really want to stop it and can I will admire you and still be your friend if you let me ... though I am already admiring you for the present you gave me today ... Can I give you one too? Would it help if I promise just to give you pleasure, I won't come if this what you want, though I have no idea how it is possible, I am barely holding myself now ... you are so pretty, cute, sexy, hot..."

"Babe..."

"Yes... ?"

"I am not looking for sweet talk I am looking for time..."

"I get it, what I have I will give you, you know the limitations, but within them I am all yours and I will make the effort in them to find more..." And he looks deeply into her eye very serious, so she will know he means every word. "Will you do the same for me?"

"Kiss me and I will know..."

"You sure?" She nodes. "Let's go in"

"Here..." Though he feels the essence of time and he worried that somebody will be coming down the hall, he knows they both need this affirmation. "I know I kissed you already but let's make this one our first..." She is touched by the gesture. He cups her left cheek, brushes his thumb against her lips and then kisses her forehead, then her eyes lightly, then her left cheek, leaves his lips there for a little while. They both take a deep breath. He looks at her again and bring his lips to hers, just touches them lightly first. Her breath hitches; he's ready to go crazy but holds himself. Then he takes her lower lips between his and starts nibble on it lightly, teasing it. She closes her eyes and he feels her body surrenders to his touch little by little. He moves to tease her upper lip a little and then he bites not too hard. It does the trick. She moans, drags her hands up his chest and around his neck, tugging him closer to her, opens her lips to take his wanting tongue in. He sighs and tilts his head to the side a bit, to take it deeper to a slow, long sweet kiss. She keeps moaning into his mouth very quietly but it makes the kissing very intense for him. He wants to soak inside her. He shifts one hand to tug her hair and pushes his tongue even deeper, sucking on her lips hard. She can taste on him the good scotch he drunk, hint of chocolate with hint of coffee and orange bitters. She thinks that exactly how she imagine would taste and it reminds her how many times she dreamed this and how much she wanted him, good or bad reasons, she just has to have him. Her dreams of him were so real that it is almost feels familiar and she completely relaxes to his demanding mouth and body, which squeezed really really tight to her leaving no doubt how much he wants her, his cock is rubbing hard to deep into her lower belly and she can almost feel his wetness through the cloths. She can feel how her juices wetting her undergarments. She's about to go crazy, but just before she has a chance he flips her over while kissing her and pins her to the door. She moans louder. He shudders. He keeps kissing her, now pretty rough, biting from time to time her lower lip. She's so turned-on that she finds it hard to stand up without leaning hard to the door. He takes her hands of his neck and pins them to the door above her head with one hand. He grinds hard his stiff cock into her crouch still kissing her deep, she shivers few times. He disconnects his lips from her for a second she groans with frustration. "This I am not going to do here, though this is hot..." another kiss and she feels he releases her hands holds to her waist so she won't fall backward and starts opening the door behind her. "Last chance to regret..."

"No regrets ... just want"

"Oh angel, you won't regret this, I won't let you..."

They stop to breathe a bit and enter the room. He turns around to close and lock the door and now his being pinned to the door from behind. She's small so she needs to push him with all her might, pulling his hands backward holding them with one of her hands and pushing back forward with the other. He swallows a breath not ready for her to be aggressive. "hmmmmm, I need to take a look at this ass. Looks almost delicious as your lovely cock. I am loving this jeans more and more ... though I would love..."

"What?" He asks with a choked voice. She lets his hands go down and caresses his ass and massages it a bit. He pushes his legs apart a bit with her pumps, drags one up his leg and down again and then she slides her hand down his ass and between his legs, caps his balls from behind lightly "would love to rip them off you and feel your tender skin and warmth right here..."

"Please..." He begs, or just keep touching me just like that, I will cum soon enough, he thinks. She feels he gets tight and it is way too early, so she takes her hand back. He tries to grab her hand and bring her directly to his throbbing cock. She grabs both of his hands again behind him and pushes hard against him to pin him back to the door. His chest leans against the door and his right cheek. "No! First let me tell you little what I was thinking when you were fucking my mouth in the elevator ... maybe it will give you some ideas how to do me well..."

"That sounds good too ... can I touch myself while you do that? Can you hold my cock ... I am so hard..."

"No, babyboy, you won't last..." He sighs "Life is rough sweetheart..."

"No just hard" She chuckle "Oh ... you are so sweet too"

"Tell me..."

"When I was kneeling in front of you, your cock pressing against my throat leaking sweet pre-cum into me" He shivers harshly thinking about that "in order to help me relax enough for you, my big delicious man, I though how hot it will be if I will be in your bed in your hotel room ... here ... same position, kneeling but..." She gets closer to him so she can whisper in his ear, so he can feel her warm breath on his neck, so she can feel his shudders against her body. "Tell me..." she smiles to his neck "I am glad you still like my little stories..."

"it is much better listening then reading in a middle of a work day ... I wish I could look"

"soon enough, you'll be able to look, touch and do..."

"Can I right now... ?"

"Patience ... horny ... don't you want to know the details?"

"Yes..."

"But this time I will be wearing nothing but heels"

"oh my, I dreamed this so many times..."

"I will be standing on my knees right above you while you are lying on your back and your face is between my parted legs..." He moans loudly and tries to turn to her. She holds to him tight ad pushes again against the door. "I do nothing just watch my juices drip slowly to your lips" He yelps "Please touch me..." He is trusting against the door. She ignores his plea and continues "I imagine you liking your lips again and again memorizing my taste and then asking my permission to taste me, eat me, give me intense pleasure with your lips and tongue" He shudders over and over again "After kissing you I think I spotted a talent, it will be so good ... can you fuck me with your tongue?"

"Ahhhhhhhh ... yesssssss, but I will need to do more..."

"Don't tell me ... just do..." He's rough now, pushing her back a bit, releasing his hands and turning to her pushing off the door, holding tight to each of her shoulders. His eyes stormy green, his nostrils wide breathing hard "you ... drive ... me ... crazy with lust ... let me fuck you already."

"We're getting there..."

"Now..."

"I need a drink..."

"I hoped for no regrets..."

"No no regrets, but I don't want to regret getting into it too fast, I want to enjoy the anticipation of the first time."

"It will be hard but I am with you, I can use a little calming down so I can last..."

"I feel like champagne, don't we deserve to celebrate?"

"Yes..." He picks up the phone and orders a bottle of champagne and to make it a little cheesier – strawberries.

She goes to the sofa sits down and takes one of her shoes off "Hey, we agreed that the heels stay on all the time"

"I need a break promise I will put them back, it is not easy you know..."

"you make it look easy to be such a babe ... you are too sexy."

"Come here, I miss you..." He smiles and sits next to her help her take off the other shoe, leans her back against the sofa and puts her feet on his knees and starts massaging them through the pantyhose. "Thanks dear, it feels good, I love your hands, anywhere on me."

"So is this mean if I rub your hurting feet you'll massage my painfully stiff cock?"

"I thought we are relaxing for a sec"

"Oh it will relax me so much ... your hands on my dick ... god it feels amazing..."

"Watch it, you're supposed to last ... and at least you know how it feels..."

"Just say the word and I will show how it feels to feel my hands ... on your skin, on your tits, on your ass, on your clit ... inside your pussy ... just give me a sign ... tell me one thing at least ... are you excited? Are you wet for me?" She wiggles her hips, almost not controlling this, thinking of him finger fucking her, but with controlled voice says "hmmmmm, good question, let me check..." she folds one of her knees up, putting her fit on the sofa and take her hand between her leg, he starts panting, her dress goes up but she's very careful not to expose too much just yet, she reaches deep, put her hand inside her panties and stroke herself a bit, she sighs quietly. She takes her hand out sticks two fingers to him and says "You tell me..." he reaches to her hand, it is visibly glossy and wet with her juices, but this is not enough for him he pulls her hand to his nose "I want to smell your fragrance..." And he sniff "ahhhhhh, I want this scent all over me ... so good ... I want to taste..." he sticks her fingers inside his mouth and suck, it makes him so aroused that he feel hungry, famished, he needs her body soon. She just shudders, when he looks at her and sucks.

He was so focused on her hand that only now he notice something was exposed when she stuck her hand between her legs. When he notices he starts choking. He notices the exposed side of her upper thigh. Her black pantyhose go up to the middle of her thigh and end in a lacy band, contrasted against the white soft smooth skin and it is held with a lacy suspenders that go up to a garter belt. His green eyes get so dark, so wide, his heart beating so fast, this is too much for him, is there any dream she won't make come true "oh god oh god..." she's a bit puzzled she's not sure what just happened "Baby?"

"I ... nee ... need ... to ... see..." panting hard "yes..."

"Under ... what's under your dress ... NOW!" She looks down "oh ... this ... you like?" and she smiles wide. She feels he is about to jump on her and rip her dress, he's not controlling himself any more, she's trying to pull herself but he pushes her back to the sofa and jump on top her, his knees on the two sides of her thighs, his hand at her throat pushing her back, his eyes wild as a killing tiger and his pushes his hand up her left thigh trying to push the her dress up violently now.

There is a knock on the door. He sighs and lean his forehead on her shoulder for a sec. "Let me get up and open the door, you're not in shape for that" and she's looking at his stretch pants. "No, I don't need anyone to know you're here..."

"Well you just need one look to know something is going on..." He gets up "Well they will think that like every other lonely boy in hotel room, I am having fun with myself and some porn..."

"You get soooo excited from porn?"

"You have a point" he walks to the door "and you order champagne and two glasses when you watch porn alone..." He laughs "Oh well at least they don't need to know who it is ... don't move ... I am coming back in a second to continue what I started..." He turns his back to her and his opening the door dealing with the room services guy holding him at the door. He drags the cart in and put it the side of the door.

The second he closes the door he feel a slam on his back again and he is pinned to the door again surprised. "What the fuck ... told you not to move ... didn't we do this one already... ? He tries to push back "No! I forgot something last time..."

"Ok ... but I was in the middle ... you wanted a drink..."

"I am having my drink..."

"What you forgot to drink my blood? You need access to my neck? You just need to ask nicely..." She chuckles..."That actually too, but for now..." She holds him to the door with one hand and pours some champagne with the other to one glass and drop a strawberry inside. She leans against him and drink a bit. "What you need some alcohol to get brave ... what the hell are you going to do?"

"Shhhshsh" She puts the glass down. Again she's just holding him with one hand. She does something with the other, he cannot say exactly what. Now she pulls off him and but she keeps moving "What the hell do you do?" He can turns around if he wants to, she presses on him but she's much smaller than him. But he gets the sense he better wait. Something drops to the floor. He looks down between his legs and she pushes something with her pump between them on the floor "That..." It is her dress, she not wearing it anymore. "Oh..." he grasps and he wants to turn around and get the full view but again her whole body pressed against his back. He regrets still having his shirt on, he wants to feel that. She kisses his neck and he reach back and trails his left hand on her thigh feeling the top of her pantyhose, trailing the strap of the garter and up to the start of the cheek of her ass. "Oh god please please let me see" she just grinds into him and reaches her hand to the front of his pants and strokes his swollen bulge. He moans again and again and humps against her hand. "Please..."

"I will let you see, but promise you'll keep it slow, don't kill me right away..."

"Not promising, but I will try..."

Suddenly, he's alone by the door. He takes a second rubbing his cock few times. He turns back slow and leans back on the door. She leans sideways on the side wall of the opening of the bedroom. One leg is bended and her heel is leaned against the wall her other heel is on the floor. He needs a minute to take in this view. He's panting, his cock leaks so bad that his jeans now wet in the front. She wears a really nice black silvery laced bra tied around the neck and pushes her beautiful tits close together to create really sexy cleavage. Under a black lacy garter belt she wears sexy black silky hipsters with silvery lacy seams. They expose her round ass cheek perfectly from the side. The garter belt which holds up her fishnet pantyhose ending with more lace, accentuates her flat white abs. With her heels still on this view makes him go crazy with desire. But she wants to makes him burn for her even more, she hold her glass takes a sip and then while she's looking at him she digs the strawberry with two finger out of the glass holds it to her lips and sucks the champagne of it, sending smoldering looks to him. "ahhhh ... you cannot do this to me..." He rubs his cock hard now. "Well you can keep doing it yourself if you prefer, but you can come here and see what I will do to you and let you do to me. I don't mind watching though..."

"No you need to work harder." She swirls her tongue around the strawberry "Oh we know I can do that too..." His heads spins, not that he needs more images than the one in front of him but he cannot avoid thinking about her mouth on his cock.

He walks slowly towards her and then leans back on the wall opposite of her. From the front it looks even better. He just breathes slows for a second to make sure he won't just jump on her and tear the beautiful lace of her. Then he decided it is time for him to have much less cloths too, he feels so warm due to the excitement. He takes his shirt of looking at her. "Yes ... oh god it gets better ... want to touch..." Her fingers tingle so badly she almost drops her glass. He notices her shakiness and before she will notice he takes something of his pocket. It is his phone. Before she can do anything he snaps a photo. "No, no, no don't do that"

"stand steal I need another one."

"You're crazy, someone will find it on your phone."

"I will make sure it won't happen, trust me, I need this ... I am sorry you are too much, I need to remember that, I will need some visual aid when you're not next to me, I will need to know it was real. Where did you buy these, I think they can use the photo for their catalog ... they should..." He so sweet that she let him take few more, playing with the thought of him jerking himself off over her photo. Hot.

Suddenly he is very close, holding her waist. Takes her glass and drinks the rest of the champagne. Then takes her hand to his lips and eat the strawberry of her hand. She breathes short and then kisses his upper chest. His skin smooth, soft and warm, she feels so relaxed in his arms instantly. "It is time my love." She looks at him with a very soft gaze and whisper almost with no voice "Thank you, so happy to be here with you"

"I hope I can do more to make you thank me ... and happy"

"Please..."

He puts the glass down and come back to her lips. They kiss deep and passionately. She's tugging to his belt and back of the neck. Her hand slides down and she squeeze his cock through the denim. She can't believe how hard he is, stiff like a rock and she can feel how hard he is pulsing and the wetness from his pre-cum. He moans into her mouth when she does that. She wonders how his big and thick cock will fit into her pussy. She wants it to be tight so the traction will be very intense, she wants to come hard and explode. He kisses her and starts caressing her ass cheek that shaped so nicely especially with these hipsters. He is also massaging her tits a bit through the beautiful bra. He is dying to take it off and get to her nipples. Her moans into his mouth suggest she wants the same, she gets just a touch louder when he squeezes harder. He thinks to himself I wanted it all so much I don't know where to start...

"Sexy, let me take you to bed, we'll be more comfortable there ... I am worried about your heels ... but you're not taking them off ... though few other things ... I need better access now..."

"hmmmmmm" She feels light headed from the champagne but the passion as well and it feels nice, relaxing and she just wants him to take over and pleasure her. She brushes her cheek against his chest and kisses him softly, though sucking a bit on his collar bone. He goes back to kisses her passionately and holds on her thighs, part her legs and lift her up to wrap her legs around his waist. She holds him tighter and grinds her wet pussy as hard as she can against him. "Yes ... I want you like this ... fuck me against the wall ... hard ... deep ... my pussy is burning for your cock." Hearing her he cannot hold himself from trusting against her. She's whimpering. This is hot and he wants this but he know he won't last long enough and he wants to explore the first time. "I want it too ... we'll get there ... but now I want it slower though I can cum in seconds..." He turns around carrying her and walks to bed, kissing while walking. He bends and sits her down on the bed. While she still tugged to his lips, he reaches and arrange some pillows against the head of the bed and then he shift her and lays her against them lift her legs to stretch on the bed. She releases him, but he bends down and kisses her light pecks for a little longer.

"Give me a second..."

"no, where do you go?..."

"Nowhere, the champagne..." He goes back to bring the glasses and the bottle in the ice bucket and strawberries. He needs something cold to calm him down so they can have a little more time exploring. He connects his phone, though he thinks he might need few more photos, and puts some music. He knows she prefers anything with music. He comes back to her and pours some champagne for both of them. Her eyes dark and she's panting a bit looking at him. He looks so sexy to her with his slim dark jeans, very stretch at the crotch and his smooth masculine chest and flat stomach. "What?"

"You know what..."

"You like what you see?"

"Yes ... very much ... I desire what I see..."

"hmmmm ... you know guys can use complements as well..."

"Show me your cock and you'll get way too many..." He chuckles "So it is just my cock you care about..."

"You got me all worked out ... but no, you're sexy overall, come closer I need to touch your gorgeous chest, can I tease these nipples?"

"Ahhhh ... yes ... but the view from here is better" He is still standing to get the full view of her on the bed, still debating where to start and calming down his desire a bit. He hands her the glass and leaves another peck on her lips. She catches his neck and when his face is close to her, she whispers "Sorry cannot let you just look..."

"I like you my horny girl..." He sits next to her and raises his glass to her "Cheers, for lusty business trips..." they drink and he strokes the exposed part of her breast with his other hand. "I so don't plan on just watching ... if I just knew how to take this stuff off you ... looks complex ... but know that it is stunning ... thank you ... and I assume these you don't want ripped off..." She giggles. "Come let your body down, next to mine..." She moves and he lies against the pillows next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder her head at the crock of his neck and she squeezes tight to him from the side, folds her knee and put it on top of his bulge between his legs. He kisses the top her head and strokes her cheek. "So nice..." She says with cuddly voice. He moans softly when she squeezes her knee into him a bit. They just talk a bit in low voices enjoying the company of each other, though they both in heat, they both feel nice go in and out of passion and they like the buildup and the tenderness of relaxed strokes and soft kisses here and there, she leaves them on his chest and trails her fingers up and down lightly. Then a song by her favorite band is playing and she said "I know we want this to be wild, but do you really think we should start with a threesome?" and she bites on his nipple because she also feels that he's much more relaxed and soft. His body jolts with a whimper, he feels he was dropped to the pool of passion in an instance and he loves it. "What? Threesome? Did you invite anyone?"

"Him ... in the background ... not sure it is a god idea..." He chuckles "oh, I thought it will help you get going I know you have the hots for him..."

"Distracting..."

"So I am not good enough to keep you focused?" he says it with a smile. "Oh babe, you are all I need and if you have any doubt if I can stay focused, just open your pants finally and put your sweet cock in front of my face." And he is rock hard again hearing her begging for his cock. He presses the remote forward to the next song "Come here." And raises himself a bit and pulls her to sit on top of him leg parted on his sides on her knees. She leans down to him and cap his cheek and they kiss passionately, deep wet kisses both pushing their tongues into each other mouth. "God I have the hots for you..." she whispers "and you have really great ways to show it" He is stroking her breast, massaging hard and the shoves his fingers of his left hand into the left cup of her bra, find her erect nipple and squeezes hard. "Ahhhhhh..." and her head flings back and her thighs squeeze to him tighter. "I want to see" she looks back at him, glazed dark eyes, he thinks – yes please devour me. "How the hell you take it off?" he tries to look for hooks on the neck strap or the back ... nothing. She takes her his hand to the strap that is wrapped on her belly below the bra. "Oh" he feels the hooks and open the instantly, though holding the straps tight, takes a second before he will get to look. She also releases a little hook and open the strap on her neck, let it go but put her palms under her bra covering each of her tits. He let the straps go and the bra finally falls off and he throws it to the side of the bed. Though she's covering herself the view is already gorgeous he thinks. He can tell she has round, firm medium sized tits and it drives him crazy that she cover herself but strokes her nipple a bit at the same time. He wants his hands there. He holds her waist shift her a bit so he can sit up and reach to her. "I want to see, touch, lick, bite..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.