A Revelation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother discovers her daughter's dominant nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"I suppose you would like to know about Cindy and I," Jackie said to me. We had moved from the floor to Cindy's sofa.

"I was wondering about that," I said, looking from one to the other.

"I came over to talk to Mandy about a year ago and had forgotten that she was at her dad's for the weekend," Jackie said, as she stroked my hand that she was holding. "Cindy invited me in and asked if there was something she could help me with."

"Your father and I always told you that we would always listen to you if you had a problem," I told her for about the ten millionth time.

"I don't remember exactly what we talked about, mom, but it was no big deal."

"I see," I said, waiting for her to continue.

"We were sitting on this sofa and something kept poking me in the back," Jackie said, smiling at her older friend.

"Yeah, well, I forgot they were there," Cindy said, grinning back at her.

"What were they?" I asked.

"Handcuffs," Jackie said without hesitation. "I was naïve enough, at the time, not to know what they were for."

"When she pulled them from the cushions, I was embarrassed beyond believe," Cindy told me, as she reached out and rubbed my nipple.

"Did you explain it for her?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she giggled.

I looked at them for a moment or two and then at Cindy.

"I had no idea why she would have something like that and why they would be hidden in the sofa," Jackie said.

"I took them from her hands and stood in front her," Cindy told me. "I snapped one side around my wrist and knelt in front your daughter."

"Mom, I swear, I had no idea what was going on," Jackie informed me.

"I'm still finding it hard to believe you know about this stuff now."

"I looked Miss Jackie in the eye and said 'If I put this on both wrists, you can do anything, anything at all to me' and then cuffed my hands behind my back."

"I knew how ticklish Mandy is," Jackie said. "So I decided to find out if she got it from her mother. She did, by the way."

"You were evil," Cindy said, grinning at my daughter.

"But I soon found out how much you enjoyed it," Jackie responded.

I watched as Cindy smiled and lowered in head.

"Somehow, Mom, I got her on her back and was straddling her. She was squirming and trying to get me off her but with the handcuffs holding her arms behind her back, there wasn't much she could do."

"How did you, uh, you know?" I asked her.

Jackie smiled at me and ran her fingers over my exposed tits. "I got excited when I had her pinned on her back and started unbuttoning her blouse. I was just doing it so I could tickle her bare skin. But she started acting different."

"Your hands felt good."

"I started tickling her tummy and soon my hands were on her boobs. I remember she stopped squirming and our eyes locked as I started squeezing them," Jackie paused and then continued. "She actually moaned."

"Does this excite you?" I hadn't realized it until Cindy spoke that I had my hand between my thighs, lightly rubbing my clit.

I laid my head on the back of the sofa and admitted to it, "Yeah, it really does."

Jackie pulled my leg over hers and I sighed when Cindy did the same with my other leg. I started rubbing my clit in faster circles, knowing what I must look like. "Please tell me more."

"I asked her if she like what I was doing," Jackie told me. "When she nodded her head, I put my hands under her bra and felt her hard nipples."

"It was the most erotic thing I ever experienced," Cindy said.

"I rolled her to her stomach and since her arms were cuffed, and I had no idea where the key was, I tore her blouse off of her."

"Oh my," I sighed, as my fingers slid down my gooey slit.

"I had to reached under her to open her pants and I wasn't to kind in pulling them off her."

"Did you, uh, did you spank her? Like you did me?" I heard myself ask.

"Yes, Mother, I spanked her. And she came just like you did."

I pushed two fingers deep inside my steaming pussy and visualized my daughter kneeling beside the naked woman. I imagined what Cindy must have looked like with her hands bound behind her back as Jackie swatted her bare ass.

"Do you see how wet she is?" Jackie asked Cindy.

"Oh yes, Miss Jackie," Cindy's answer was breathy and obviously very aroused.

Jackie pulled my hand away from my pussy and brought it to my lips. I let her rub the juices that were on my fingers across my lips before I opened my mouth and sucked them in.

"Do you want that pussy licked?" she asked me.

"Oh yes! Please Jackie, lick my slutty pussy," I begged.

"Me? Oh God no!" Jackie said with a small laugh. "I don't go there with my pets."

I stared at her for a moment. I wanted to plead with her, tell her that I gave her several wonderful orgasms with my tongue and that it was only fair that she repay the favors, but I knew it would be a waste of breath.

"This slut is dying to get between your legs, aren't you?" she said to Cindy.

"Yes Miss Jackie."

I held my breath as I watched Cindy slide to her knees and position herself between my outstretched legs. Her soft hands felt good on my trembling thighs as she rubbed up and down them. For the first time that evening, I took a good long look at her breasts and marveled at their natural beauty. They were about the size of half a grapefruit with only a little sag to them. Her silver dollar sized areolas were dark pink and her hard nipples were at least a half an inch long.

It seemed like slow motion, as I watched her head lower to the junction between my thighs. I knew how excited I got when Jackie made me eat her young sweet pussy. I knew how hot it made me when I first saw Cindy sitting naked on her sofa. I knew how trashy it made me feel as I willingly sunk to my knees between her legs and allow my daughter to guide my face to her nirvana. But I cannot describe how it made me feel watching her face come closer and closer to my wanton hole.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, as her tongue finally licked through my groove.

I noticed an immediate difference in the way Hank licked me and the way Cindy was doing it. I loved Hank, loved the way he made me feel. Loved the way he knew how to bring me to orgasm. Cindy was more patient, gentler; she knew what she was doing, how to do it and most importantly, when to do it.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, louder this time, as Cindy ran her tongue over my clit and pushed a finger into me.

"You're my slut, Mother," Jackie said, as she pinched my nipples.

"Your slut," I groaned, as the combined pleasures of Cindy's tongue and Jackie's fingers coursed through my hypersensitive body.

I felt Cindy's kiss my thighs and then my ass cheeks as her hands pulled them apart. I knew where she was going and welcomed it. When her tongue flicked across my asshole, I rolled my hips upwards, giving her better access to my virgin hole.

"How does that feel, slut?" Jackie asked, her fingers still playing with my nipples.

"Oh god," I moaned, "Its wonderful."

"She's getting it good and wet for me," Jackie teased.

I opened my eyes and looked at my daughter and saw her smiling evilly at me. "Has daddy ever fucked you there?"

"No, no, oh god, not there, please ma'am," I begged but did nothing to hinder Cindy's probing.

"Relax slut," she said.

I closed my eyes again and tried to enjoy what Cindy was doing. Her thumb was pressing on my clit as she licked and probed my ass with her tongue. I felt a cold liquid running down my slit and looked to see Jackie squeezing what had to be a lubricant.

"Work that in there, Pet," I heard her tell Cindy.

Cindy ran her fingers through my slit, gathering as much of the lubricant as she could and pushed them against my sphincter. She waited a moment and then pushed a finger inside my backdoor. It hurt some as it slipped in but Cindy held it still, letting me get use to it before pulling it out slightly before pushing it back in.

I felt more of the lube and felt a second finger entering my ass. It was a little more uncomfortable this time and I tried to pull Cindy's hand away but Jackie stopped me.

"Don't try that again," she told me, holding my hands above my head.

Cindy was fucking her fingers in and out of my virgin ass slowly. I really didn't like it. It wasn't until Cindy lowered her mouth to my free flowing pussy that I was able to relax. I felt a third finger pressing against my bottom and didn't resist as it slid in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.