Shagging In My Shag Van
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Rob Loveboy

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - True: 16 year old gay boy realizes his sexuality and is fortunate to experience first time encounters on an unbelievable weekend camping trip.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Nudism  

Inside the van that I wished I had made presentable, at least folded the bed had I known, Carl admired it for a moment. Next thing I knew his hand held the nape of my neck and his mouth was locked on mine with his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. My legs felt like jello, my whole body like a rag-doll and fear of the unknown overwhelmed me. I easily surrendered and returned the passion with my arms around his neck. His whiskers chaffed my mouth area but I was certainly not complaining. Actually, it made him even more manly. I knew in my heart that events were going to get more heated when I felt the hardness pressed against my own. My first real probing, lashing, slobber lipped, intimate kiss!

Carl's hand slid into the left side waistband of my shorts and drifted the short journey between our pressed bodies. When his fingers found their destination and explored, he let out an audible sigh but it was no match for my own cry of bliss. His other hand left my neck and caressed down my back leaving me responsible to apply hand pressure to ensure our mouths didn't somehow lose momentum.

I felt the back of his hand on my belly as he fumbled with his clasp and zipper, then the material landed on my feet. My shorts were targeted next. Wrapped in his hand, cock against cock, he stroked the two and massaged my balls with the other. Our panting breaths intensified emitting muffled moans when as soon as he was naked, I located his satiny, hairless sack and luscious cherry-tomato sized orbs. I hated to break our embrace and drop to my knees, but the impatience to replace his tongue with another, larger wet probe in my mouth was too much.

Licking the juices from his foreign shaped knob and pulling the loose folds of skin forward to entomb my tongue, I was mesmerized by its texture and ease of glide.

"You are a beautiful boy, Trevor. And I am a very fortunate man at this moment." he exulted.

I took him hole and let my mouth savor the taste a few moments. It was about an inch longer than Seth's, with a girth slightly less, but not near as meaty as Tim's. I don't know why I was making comparisons, however one thing was for sure: God did not create all men alike! Each one even tasted marginally different. Eager to get to the matter at hand and pleasure the man towering above me, I sucked his cock lovingly, unlike I had done with Tim or Seth. I had a gut feeling that he was in no hurry to go anywhere that night.

Carl ushered me up over and onto the bed where we comfortably laid side by side and he tenderly explored my cock and balls with his tongue and lips, and I resumed my oral command over his manhood. I was in my glory experiencing a lover who was not intent on the 'get it on and get off' adage. I was a bit confused with his affection displayed, contrary to on the raft when he claimed that homo sex he experienced never included intimacy, much the same as Seth's learned belief of the practice.

Without the warning of droplets, rain began to pelt the roof and I feared our tenderhearted coupling would be sadly interrupted, if not shelved completely, if Seth and Tim came inside for cover. Carl might be persuaded into group sex, but our attentiveness to each others feelings would surely be lost. My anxiety was put to rest when I heard a car door slam, the guys had taken refuge in one of their cars, Seth's smirk and winks indicated that he somehow contrived expectations of Carl and me to have sex in the van, and had conspired to stay away and allow me continued privacy.

"Please fuck me, Carl!" I blurted, shocking even myself of the lewdness implored.

"I do not '"fuck"' beautiful boys, ... I make love to them, and it would be my pleasure to make love to you!"

I handed him the baby-oil and rolled onto my stomach with my ass high in the air.

"What are you doing?" he asked as if I had done something wrong. "I wish to see your face when I make love to you."

I complied and lay upon my back but when I saw that he was he reaching for his shorts, I truly thought I had blown it somehow by insulting him. I felt stupid and naive believing that anal sex didn't necessarily have to be so impersonally performed from the rear as Seth and Tim perhaps silently alluded my preconception. Relieved to see him digging into a pocket and producing two small wrapped packages, I breathed a sigh of relief! Raising myself on my elbows I watch as he used his teeth to tear open, then roll a condom onto himself. The second package was a lubricant.

He saw me looking oddly when he rolled on the rubber, and asked, "How long have you been having sex with guys, Trevor?"

"Let me see," I joked, "it was on a Friday, that I know; ... what time is it now ... two o'clock Sunday morning? ... Then I've been doing it for around twenty-eight hours!"

He looked at me like I was crazy before it dawned on him, "Really? Have you been penetrated as of yet?"

I debated the answer. A "Yes" would be honest, yet a "no" might encourage him to be gentler. "Not really." I meekly answered.

I swear his cock jumped and flexed, he smiled warmly and assured me, "I will be very gentle, you will see."

Arranging my legs knees up, spread wide, and a pillow placed under the small of my back, Carl laid his full weight on me and kissed me passionately once again. He manipulated his cock to my hole and gently pushed. It hurt, but not near the pain Seth had caused me. The difference was that I wanted Carl inside me and expected what was coming and in no way resisted his entry. Hoping that I wasn't hurting him, I dug my nails into his back. Our kiss ended, clenching my teeth and grimacing as inch by inch he finally paused.

I had no way of knowing how much of his length was inside me, the position we were in certainly prevented full potential. Carl obviously felt no need to drive me deep as Seth had done to me and likewise, Tim had violently done to him.Once satisfied that he was securely lodged, he pumped in slow, gyrating motions. Placing his arms through my pits and securing my shoulders with his hands, he leaned in to kiss me. By then, I was physically and mentally ready to receive him.

Short, slow retractions followed by forward spikes, all in sync to his rotating hips, suddenly had the most profound, spectacular feeling that came over my body. The only way to describe it was ... like a constant internal orgasm. My legs straddled and clamped his upper thighs with feet hooked to hold the position as leverage to meet his thrusts and assume an active role. My cock grew hard, painfully mashed at an awkward angle that he must have realized and lifted himself, causing it to spring and lay prone. The feeling of it between our grinding bodies was intense, being masturbated in the oddest way.

Like a well oiled machine, we increased pace in unison, lost in the rapture and screaming out appreciations of the other. A steady kiss became impossible and we settled on the biting of necks and ears. I felt my climax build and finally gush forth, trapped in its confines.

"I wanna taste you, Carl!" I whimpered in tears, "Please ... let me have it in my mouth?" I begged.

He crawled up my body and squatted over my chest, working the condom down and off that plopped on my jugular. My cum was splattered from his belly to his bush. He spread his hands firmly against the wall. My hands forced his ass forward for my tongue to lift and direct him into my mouth. Leaning forward, he pumped my tight mouth mercilessly, the only aggression he'd shown and was short lived. The unmistakable, familiar bittersweet proof of his final utopia excreted. Carl didn't even attempt to asphyxiate me by rooting himself, only held a moderate depth and let me siphon the very last ejaculate before he extracted and collapsed hunched over me, lips to mine.

Carl held me as he rolled off onto his back. Breathing hard he continued to hold me, my head tucked under his arm with my cheek resting on his sweaty chest. I didn't want it to be over, I wanted him to hold me like that until morning when we could wake up refreshed and do it all over again. I was sad when he sat up and announced that he had to go. Watching him dress, I was envious of the one he was going home to.

Feeling a strange sense of modesty in front of the man who ravaged my soul, I put the bed sheet around me and walked with him to the beach. The rain had stopped but a welcomed coolness had resulted. Carl kissed me goodnight.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Erica and me will be leaving if the weather reports are correct. She suffers from migraines and felt one coming on, so it will also depend on that." he advised uncertain. Cupping my face in his hands, he said, "You are a beautiful boy. You will find someone and make him very happy Be who you are and hold your head up high. Do not live a lie, Trevor." He kissed me and turned to walk down the beach. I stood there watching until he disappeared into the darkness, knowing in my heart that I would never see him again, but that he'd had a profound influence that would shape my life from that day forward.

It wasn't difficult to figure out who's car they took shelter in. The windows of Tim's Chevy were fogged up and a happy face had been drawn on the passenger side one. I politely knocked and from somewhere within, a voice told me to get in. The dome light illuminated the two naked teens, their shorts draped over the headrests. Tim had his back to the door and one leg resting on the seat, the other on the floor. Seth was just lifting his upper body and judging by the glossy kielbasa pointing at Tim's belly-button, was giving him head until I interrupted. They shuffled to allow me a seat where Tim handed me a beer that I guzzled at least half of which to quench my dry mouth and extreme thirst.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.