Shagging In My Shag Van - Cover

Shagging In My Shag Van

Copyright© 2012 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - True: 16 year old gay boy realizes his sexuality and is fortunate to experience first time encounters on an unbelievable weekend camping trip.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Nudism  

Authors Note:

It was with horror when recently I happened to review the story on SOL and realized that two chapters had never seen the light of day for some strange reason! I apologize and present chapter three and four, long overdue! Hope you enjoy.


"Oh fuck!" Seth winced and scrambled out of bed darting for the door with a hand cupped between his legs. It was then hilarious watching him squat in a cluster of bushes.

Tim looked at me and laughed, "Well, ya know the old gay expression, ... shit happens sometimes!"

"Yeah, I suppose." I snickered, "Ya literally fucked the shit out of him, didn't ya!"

Seth wrapped his waist in one of the wet towels that hung from a tree in futile effort to dry, grabbed his toiletry bag and started to make his way to the shower facilities located a quarter-mile down the road. Tim and me agreed that a hot shower was a novel idea, donning our own soggy, heavy towels we cough up to him. We could have drove the short distance, but neither Tim nor Seth cared much to have their upholstery subjected to wet asses. A fair number of the campsites along the road had been vacated and we made mental notes of which ones had precious firewood abandoned in their haste to flee the weather, that later, we could collect on our return trip.

Three bathing--suit clad boys of around eleven, were the only other occupants and had engaged themselves in a boisterous towel snapping war in the change room. The looks on their fresh faces as we dropped our towels on a bench and rifled through our toiletries for soap and shampoo sent them into school-girl giggling fits and pointing at our junk.

"You guys have nothing on!" screamed a blond kid, the biggest of the three.

Tim answered, "We were wearing towels, what's it to ya?"

"Only queers take showers together naked." he said, and flicked his towel at Tim that caused a melee of towel whippings; them against us! Painful squeals and screams reverberated from the tiled confines. It was all in joint fun and the boys being overpowered, soon admitted to defeat, cowering in a corner.

Not to be outdone and being poor losers, they attacked us from behind in the shower with lightening speed and agility, turning off the cold water taps and scalding us, and running away with us in hot pursuit.

"Little fucking cock-suckers!" Tim screamed. We chased after them but the little brats knew we wouldn't pursue further than the washroom exit. With that assurance, they kept up their antics re-entering as far as they dared and calling us fags and homos. We only had to fake a menacing step forward, to send them running. Not giving up, they began throwing wet paper towel balls at us, and the last straw was shutting off the lights.

Tim, never one to be duped, hid behind the entry wall and when they stepped in again, he nabbed the instigator and carried him underarm into the showers. Seth joined him and each secured a wrist, stretching the squirming kid's arms and held him under an ice-cold, needle piercing spray. The other two boys cautiously stood a safe distance away ready to flee at a second's notice and laughed at their friend's humiliation.

"We outta strip the little fucker!" Seth idly threatened, causing the kid to squirm even harder. "Let's hold him down on his knees and make him suck Trevor's cock!"

Figuring the boy had had enough, Tim and Seth released him to freedom, he turned and cursed, "Fucking fagots!" and ran, shoving his two unsympathetic cohorts out of his way. Seth, Tim and I doubled over in laughter gloating in having gained the upper hand when the kid's hadn't returned. Until, that is, we finished our showers and discovered the little fucks had taken out towels!

Still daylight, we would have to run the gauntlet of campers having dinner at picnic tables, readying their fires for the evening's enjoyment or just chilling in lawn-chairs hoping mother-nature was giving them a temporary reprieve. Couples held hands in leisurely walks of their dogs, children rode their bikes, and all bore witness to three naked teens streaking past their dumbfounded eyes. I swear I seen mothers shielding children, people running to the road to re-enforce their skepticism, pedestrian traffic yielding to give a wide berth and sounding cheers of encouragement or cries of dismay echoing in our wake!

Back inside the musky, humidity laden van catching our breaths, Seth set about preparing several joints for the convenience of having on demand when the mood struck. Tim sat propped against the wall selecting music and I fussed with tidying up.

"Fucking little pukes," Seth admonished, "We should have gang-banged the little fucker!" I was beginning to wonder if Seth wasn't just kidding or in fact he was indeed a pedophile!

Seth began to laugh, "Come on, ... ya gotta admit it was a brilliant counter attack! No doubt the shits watched us from somewhere and pissed their pants laughing."

"That was fucking embarrassing. I wouldn't be surprised if the park-warden shows up any minute now." I mentioned.

"Fuck! ... You two dudes need to chill, lets smoke a doobie!" Tim made light.

So we did, --and the park-warden didn't! Good thing, because the smoke lingered going nowhere in the hot, dead air even with both rear doors opened wide. I began to regret ever allowing my dad to talk me into the cocoon of carpet that was surely absorbing not only the moist air and body-odor, but also, the pot smoke that I realized was causing the dank, "locker room" stench that Mike so descriptively inferred.

We lazed around and drank beer just shooting the shit. Tim talked about dumping Tammy, Seth talked about finding a girlfriend, Mike offered Tammy, Seth said he'd pass and both agreed that they would like to fuck Marnie. I sat there thinking about Seth. Maybe he would find a girl that would steal his heart and never look back at the homo shit, however his fetish for anal sex may well compel him to always be bisexual.

His best hope would be to find an open-minded chick for three-ways with an equally open-minded guy who would fuck him. Like Timmy for instance, who had no qualms about sharing girls for the sake of a jolly good party-time. If he did dump Tammy, he would easily have a new girl within a week.

As for the possibility of him being bisexual, I highly doubted it. Tim was just along for the ride that weekend with Seth and me. He would look back at it as just another one of his bizarre, free-spirited interludes with life.

It was soon nightfall. Pulling on shorts we scrounged up wet wood and by the encouragement of gasoline, a nice fire ensued to cook Marnie's pre-marinated steaks over. Sitting in a light drizzle of rain, holding them by the bone we ate them caveman style and munched on a side of raw veggies. It was the best damn steak I had ever eaten.

"Cheers to Marnie!" Tim made a toast, "That girl really knows how to perk up a piece of meat!" the pun of which didn't go unnoticed and we laughed.

Of course the night wouldn't be complete without a dip in the lake. Leaving our shorts on the beach, we swam out in the pitch-dark to the raft and came upon a couple in their late twenties fucking their brains out and not hearing us until we were climbing the ladder. I don't know who frightened who the most, but we all let out a startling shriek. Apologies from both parties were made yet we were all in the same predicament, stark naked! A heavy accent was detected from both.

She was not overly attractive, maybe plain in facial appearance, brunette, but a nice figure was distinguishable when the man rolled off her. Her small tits were perky, with raisin size nipples surrounded by large brown spheres. A thick forest of dark pubic hair appeared unfeminine to me, unlike Marnie and Tammy's close-cropped pussies and those that I had seen in porn magazines.

He was average looking, dirty blond, medium built man with just a sprinkle of blond hair between well defined pecs. He sported a long slender cock similar to Seth's, except uncut, with a purplish gleaming knob that was slowly ebbing inside the foreskin.

The woman sat up and wrapped her arms around her tits and crossed her legs, and the guy struggled to lift himself without the use of his hands that were preoccupied shielding his erection. He let his guard down exposing his deflating cock in order to stand, but then made no attempt to protect his modesty. Tim, Seth and I covered our jewels and stood uncomfortably looking away. Suddenly the woman broke out in laughter which eased the tension somewhat. The man introduced himself as Carl, and his girlfriend, Erica.

At that moment, Erica stood up and like Carl, without a hint of modesty, only took her boyfriends hand and smiled. The protocol of handshakes while exchanging names was an uncomfortable moment that Erica picked up on and advised that they were tourists from Sweden where public nudity at beaches was quite common and for us not to be embarrassed.

Carl snickered meekly, "But public fucking isn't!" he advised, "And that is our only shame right now, --please ... forgive us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.