Decisions - Cover

Decisions

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man makes many decisions in life involving the women he meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

There was a little bit of a challenge at work when one of Paul’s outside salesmen announced that he was going to retire and move to Arizona. After some thought Paul offered the position to Sandra Hagan his inside sales representative who had previously indicated that she wanted the position. Transferring a customer service representative to fill Sandra’s position meant for two happy employees. Filling the customer service representative position would come from the stack of applications he had on file. He selected a few of the applications and asked his secretary to phone the applicants and set the interviews up for him.

Life on the social scene was good. He was either taking Emma out to dinner or having dinner at her place about once a week. They didn’t make love every time they were together but it seemed like they did at least every other time. He could tell she still had a little hang up about her body since the only time he saw her naked was when they were making love. She was reluctant to shower with him. He finally talked her into doing it and it seemed to him that some of her embarrassment did vanish. On the plus side of her embarrassment was that she did wear sexy undergarments and seeing her in the silky chemise she walked around in was as they say, “worth the price of admission.”

The days of summer just flew by. Before he knew it, the Labor Day weekend was approaching and what to do seem like a no-brainer. He placed a phone call and when it was answered he heard: “This is Stacy, how may I help you?”

“This is Paul Leonard, and I was hoping that we could get together this coming weekend if you don’t have any plans.”

“If you want to join me for a barbecue at my brother’s house this weekend you are welcome to come. It’s not a big thing, just some family and a few friends.”

“Sounds interesting, what time should I be there?”

“Well, come by my apartment around two. There is no need for you to rent a motel room as the second bedroom in my apartment is available. I am sure my virtue is safe with you.”

He thought it best not to come back with a wise remark and just said, “Thanks, I will be there.”

After ending the phone call he thought about her remark that ‘her virtue was safe’. Yes it was he thought but he hoped it wouldn’t be for long.

The Saturday morning drive to Stacy’s was uneventful. What was a little bit of a shock, albeit a nice one was when Stacy opened her door. She was wearing white shorts, a loose white linen blouse and her hair was down. She looked like a college student out on spring break. Paul gave her a little whistle and she smiled and blushed.

After depositing his suitcase in her second bedroom they were off to her brother’s house which was about a ten minute drive.

Walking into the backyard of the house with Stacy, Paul noticed some youngsters who were playing in the yard. There were a few adults supervising the kids but most of the adults were sitting in chairs on the patio or on the benches by the picnic tables.

Stacy introduced Paul to the people that were there. Her brother Dave was a pleasant and interesting fellow. When Stacy told her brother Paul was retired military, Dave said that he was in the reserves that had been called up and had spent a year in Iraq. Paul mentioned his two deployments and they talked about places that were there and specifically where they served. It was an interesting conversation that only two people who had been in the service could have.

Paul really enjoyed himself being there and talking with these people. Family is good he thought and something that he missed. The enjoyment became even better when Dave asked Paul if he golfed. Paul told him did but not that well. Paul did say that he did bring his golf clubs that were in the car. Dave asked Paul if he wanted to play in a foursome that had a ten o’clock tee time tomorrow. Paul looked at Stacy, who nodded her head telling him to do so. The invitation was accepted. It wasn’t until the next day that he found out that the reason for the opening in the foursome was that Stacy had dropped out because Paul was coming to visit. He knew he would need to thank her and make that up to her.

With the sun starting to drop to the horizon people began saying their goodbyes. Paul and Stacy said theirs with Paul thanking Dave and his wife for their hospitality. Paul said he would see Dave at the golf course the next day.

On the drive back to her apartment Paul offered to take Stacy out to dinner but she refused saying she was stuffed. Paul made some nice comments to her about the people he had met that afternoon.

Back at the apartment they sat around watching some television while sipping on some diet sodas. There really wasn’t much to watch as he surfed through the channels. He stopped surfing and they watch an old Long Ranger episode. They both laughed at some of the scenes and commenting on others. Paul thanked her about his golfing tomorrow and asked her what she was going to do when he was golfing. She told him she was going to the health club to work out. He knew she had to do that a lot of that because of her fine figure he admired.

After watching the news they both suggested it was time to go to bed. She leaned in to him to give him a goodnight kiss. She leaned back after kissing him, looked at him and came back and started giving him some serious kisses. It was like the dam had broken and the passions they had for each other were being released.

They twisted and turned on the sofa. His hands were telling him that she had a very firm body. When his hand slipped up under her blouse and cupped her breast. It told him she was all woman. Her butt which was an attraction to him was like an old video tape called, “Buns of Steel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.