Decisions
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man makes many decisions in life involving the women he meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Nothing unusual happened at bingo Thursday. Monica was there and while she smiled at Paul, she seemed to understand the need to cool their relationship now that her husband was back in town.

Stacy completed her training on Friday and came into Paul’s office to summarize the training. She told Paul that the employees were capable of handling this new system. She said that if problems were encountered they could call her or the company for help in resolving any issues. She thanked Paul for the many courtesies he had extended to her and her fellow workers.

As she was leaving Stacy handed him her business card. She told him that if he was ever in the area where she lived he should call her and maybe they could go out to dinner. Paul thanked her and wished her continued success. He also watched her pretty backside as she left his office.

After Stacy left his office he looked at her business card and noticed that she had written her home address and phone number on the back of the card. Paul put the card in his desk and made a mental note to give her a phone call when there was a three day holiday.

Paul left his condo early Saturday morning because of the tee time he had. Golf was good for him as he was able to break ninety and take a few dollars from his playing companions. They kidded him when they called him a sandbagger.

While driving to the entrance for the underground parking at his condo he passed by a moving van that was unloading furniture. There apparently was a new tenant moving in.

As he exited the elevator he saw that the moving in activity was on his floor. He didn’t know who the new owner was but he hoped whoever it was would be good and maintain the quietness of the floor.

Paul was leaving his condo Sunday afternoon and observed a lady who he assumed was the new owner lugging some folded cardboard boxes down to the trash bin. She was struggling with the boxes.

“Here, let me give you a hand.”

“Oh thank you, I took more than I could handle.”

As they were riding down in the elevator, Paul was able to ask her a few questions to get to know her as well as appraise her physically. He thought she was about five foot six inches tall, had short blond hair that had some dark streaks in it and weighed about one hundred and thirty pounds. He wasn’t sure about her age-wise but he thought she was somewhere in either her late thirties or early forties. She was wearing rimless eyeglasses that gave her facially a sexy look. She said she was the Vice-President and head of the mortgage department for one of the larger banks in town. Her name was Emma Stanford.

Paul introduced himself to her and asked, “What does Mr. Stanford do?”

“I have no idea. The last I heard of him a number of years ago was that he was heading out to California to make his millions in Hollywood. I have no idea if he ever did.”

“Sorry to hear that. If you need some help in getting organized or in doing anything else please don’t hesitate to ask me.”

“That is so nice of you to make that offer of help.”

“Well, that’s what neighbors are for.”

After depositing the boxes in the recycling area they said their goodbyes.

Paul thought a little about Emma as he drove to the store to do some food shopping. She wasn’t out and out beautiful but she was attractive especially wearing those eyeglasses. If she put makeup on, maybe she would cross that line as to her looks. Her figure seemed nice. The thing that struck him about her was the way she talked that showed she had some class. It’s hard to describe but like they say, you know it when you see it or in this case, hear it.

Having just returned from work two days later he heard his doorbell chime. Emma was standing there when he opened the door.

“I am going to accept your offer and ask for your help. If you have some time I need some help in moving some furniture and putting an entertainment center together that was just delivered.”

“No problem but I just walked in from work. Let me change my clothes and grab some tools and I’ll be right over.”

When Paul came to Emma’s condo she thanked him and pointed out the furniture she wanted moved. It only took five minutes to move the furniture to where she wanted it. Putting the entertainment center together was another story. That took him over an hour to do, not that it was overly difficult but it was that he needed to constantly refer back to the instructions to see what went where.

Once entertainment center was assembled he moved it into place and put her flat screen television in it. He made a few cable connections that had the television working. With a few more connections he had her wireless router hooked up giving Emma internet access.

Emma couldn’t thank Paul enough. She was complimenting him on his mechanical ability.

“I know I probably delayed you in having dinner, so I was hoping you would join me for dinner. Nothing really fancy, just a tuna fish casserole and some roasted vegetables.”

“My father made those dishes quite often when I was growing up and they were my favorite. It will be my pleasure to join you for dinner.”

The food was good and went well with the bottle of wine Emma had opened. The conversation at the table centered on the condo complex and its facilities as well as ‘getting to know you’ information.

Paul gave her a condensed version of his life and background. Emma told about her schooling, being divorced for sixteen years and her career. The classiness he thought she had was confirmed in how she spoke. He concluded that she was a very interesting woman.

A few days later there was a knock on his door and when he opened it, he saw Emma standing there with a covered dish in her hands.

“I don’t need any help but I thought you might enjoy some corn beef and cabbage that I made. Just pop it in the micro for about three minutes.”

Paul thanked her and took the dish from her hands. Without thinking about it asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner with him Saturday. She was surprised by his offer but said she would like to do that.

He later wondered a little about why he extended the dinner invitation to her but she impressed him with her classiness which he assumed is why he did it.

When Emma opened the door to her condo on Saturday, Paul confirmed that she was dressed to go out to dinner which would have been a little bit of an understatement. She was wearing a very expensive dress that wasn’t cut tight but fit her just right, showing her feminine curves. Three inch high heels, nylons on her nicely tapered calves, every blond hair in place, and some light makeup all contributed to her attractiveness.

“We are just going out to dinner and not to a fashion show. You look very nice and if I may say so clean up well.”

Paul could see that his remark flustered Emma a little and then she giggled.

“Thank you kind sir, it’s nice to be appreciated.”

Dinner at Al’s Steakhouse was very enjoyable as it normally was. The conversation with Emma was enlightening as she seemed to enjoy talking to Paul. Some of the conversation touched on the housing situation and the bank’s challenges with an increase in the rate of foreclosures. Being forced by the government to make loans to unqualified applicants was a sore point with her. Emma’s conduct in a nice way reminded Paul of how he thought the teacher he had his first crush on in school would have acted if he had taken her out to dinner.

Paul wasn’t sure what kind of vibes he was getting from Emma but he enjoyed being with her. He thought he would like to do something like this with her again.

Back at the condo, they thanked each other for an enjoyable evening and wished each other a good night. He didn’t expect that anything would happen between them and would have been surprised if something did. If something ever did develop between the two of them he knew it would take some time and he was content to just wait and see.

Business was going good at Paul’s company with the significant increase in sales being the big reason. Their new web page along with the ability of customers to order over the internet along with the hiring of an inside sales agent accounted for this nice increase.

The time seemed to be flying by and the 4th of July weekend was here before Paul knew it. A three day weekend was not something to waste and Paul was wondering about what his plans for this coming weekend would be. His thoughts about the increase in sales gave him another thought. He pulled out a stack of business cards he had in his desk, selected one and pressed that number in on his phone.

“This is Stacy, how may I help you?”

“Stacy this is Paul Leonard, I am having major problems.”

“Oh Paul, what’s the matter?”

“I haven’t seen you in a while and I was wondering how you are doing.”

“Oh, Paul... , please don’t scare me like that. You have my heart beating faster.”

“Well, I was just looking at some increase in sales figures and I realized that most of that increase was directly because of your system and your efforts which made me think of you.”

“That is so nice of you to say something like that.”

“I was also wondering if you have plans for this weekend because if you don’t, I could drive up there and maybe we could go out.”

“No firm plans and yes I would like to see you again.”

After some more chit chat, she confirmed her address and a time was set for him to come to her apartment. Paul didn’t want to assume anything would happen between them which had him phone and make a room reservation for two nights at a motel. Just in case things didn’t work out, he thought he would put his golf clubs in his car as a Plan B.

The two hour drive wasn’t that bad. Traffic wasn’t as heavy as he thought it would be, probably because of a lot of people getting an early start by leaving yesterday right after work. After checking in at the motel, he took a shower and changed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.