Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 15: Old Friends

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Old Friends - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Mark looked around Patty’s room while he waited for her. She had asked him to wait there while she talked to Lily. Mark had trouble reconciling what he now saw with what used to be Patrick’s room.

The furniture was all the same, but the room looked very different. First of all, there was a lot more pink in the room then he remembered. Secondly, none of the hot girl posters were on the walls anymore. There were also more pillows on the bed than he remembered.

Mark thought to himself, “I better get my head in the game. After the grief I gave Patrick, I should probably take my own advice. I guess I should just go for it. If I don’t do that now, I’ll be a hypocrite.

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach as the sexy teen re-entered the room. Mark stood, and froze, staring into her deep blue eyes. Shaking his head, he closed the space between them. Forcing down his nerves, he began to lean down to kiss her full lips.

“Hold on there cowboy!” Patty said, gently placing a hand on his chest, “I need to ... ugghh...” Patty’s eyes widened as she felt the shield drop and energy flooded her body.

Oh God! Not now!” was her last thought before the energy overwhelmed her.

Taking a shuddering breath, Patty continued, “I-I need to reward you for protecting, mmm-my honor today.”

Mark stared in shock as her hand slid down his body and gently squeezed his dick through his pants, leaving no doubt in his mind what she meant by ‘reward’.

Unsure of himself, Mark stammered back, “Umm ... O-okay. Are you s ... sure about this?”

Slowly, Patty began to run her fingers up and down his rapidly expanding member through his jeans. Mark groaned as she squeezed him a little harder before removing her hand. Giving Mark a sly smile, Patty gripped the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head.

Mark stared at the perfectly round globs of her breasts. He had seen plenty in porn, but he had never seen any in the flesh. He was amazed at how they lifted and then settled onto her chest. He couldn’t help but stare at the hard, dark nipples standing out from them.

Patty smiled encouragingly as Mark tentatively reached out a hand toward her. She grew impatient as he paused questioningly before touching her. Grabbing his hand she pulled it to her warm breast.

“It’s okay, I want you to touch me,” she sighed as his hand gently covered her breast.

Mark couldn’t believe how soft the flesh beneath his hand felt. Squeezing gently, he could feel her nipple harden even more and push into his hand.

“Mmm ... that feels ... really nice,” Patty moaned pressing her chest harder into his hand.

Finally growing bolder, Mark reached his other hand out and caught her right breast as well, this time capturing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

“Do you like this?” he asked squeezing and rolling both her nipples.

Patty just groaned in pleasure as electricity shot from her breasts to her now throbbing pussy.

Patty smiled now that Mark had become more confident and began freely playing with her aching body. She eagerly returned her hands to his crotch. He groaned again as she briefly touched him through his jeans, teasing him with soft butterfly touches. Soon the energies driving her drover to to more substantial caresses. Quickly losing the patience to draw this out, her hands rose to his belt and she began to undo his pants.

In almost no time she was drawing his jeans and underwear down past his knees. Patty shuddered as a pulse of arousal surged through her now dripping pussy when she saw his rock hard rod for the first time.

Wanting more she thrust her chest into his hands, “P-please? I need ... I need mmm-more!” she cried out as he squeezed both of her nipples, sending a bolt of pleasure to her core. She could feel a drop of juice escape her pussy and begin to slowly draw down her thigh.

Groaning aloud, Patty licked her lips. “I can’t believe I’m going to do this...” she thought to herself briefly, before gently pushing Mark back until he was sitting on the edge of her bed.

Mark released Patty’s tits as he sat on the edge of her bed. Again a bit hesitant he placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, just below the edge of her skirt.

Shit, I’d better not fuck this up! I can’t believe this is happening,” he thought to himself as he looked questioningly into her eyes.

When Patty gave him a slight nod he began to run his fingertips gently up her thigh. He smiled as his fingers found the wet trail leading to her pussy.

Slowly he began to run his fingers up and down her thighs, rising higher with each pass. Breathing deeply he smelled the sweet perfume of sexy teen arousal that now filled the room. Her scent bored into his brain and drove him forward with need. He grinned as his fingers brushed the very edge of her lips and she thrust her crotch forward trying to get a firmer touch.

Uggghh ... God! His hands feel so strong and r-rough. So ... mmmm ... so much different than Lily’s and Shelly’s. Not better or worse, just different!” Patty thought to herself as his fingers drifted away her aching center.

Mark could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as his fingers drew back. Wanting to see what he was about to touch he pulled his hands back to her skirt. Savoring her groan of protest at not getting what she desired, he gently raised her skirt and peered at her smooth, shaved snatch.

Patty’s face grew hot as Mark stared at her glistening, swollen folds. She moaned in embarrassment as his hand began moving up her thigh again. Soon she was thrusting her pussy at him again. She moaned, and her blush began to descend down her neck, as she realized how slutty she was behaving.

Mark couldn’t believe how beautiful she was, especially as her pink blush reached the rounded tops of her small tits, almost touching her nipples. At the sound of her moan he looked up into her deep blue eyes.

“Umm ... you’re really beautiful. Did you know that?” he stammered, trying to cover up for staring at her pussy so long.

Patty smiled and and dropped her eyes as surpisingly her blue deeped even further.

Mark slid his hand up the last inches of her thigh and cupped her soft glistening folds in his palm. He gently sqeezed her pussy and grinned as a trickle of love juice filled his hand.

Patty moaned as his strong hand covered her entire pussy. She ground herself into him and cried out softly as a wave after wave of pleasure caused her knees to weaken.

Slowly he began to slide his fingers up and down her wet inner folds. Again, he was absolutely amazed at how soft and smooth she was. He couldn’t believe he had ever touched anything so soft.

As Mark began to run his fingers through her she dropped her eyes and found her self staring at his throbbing dick. Looking at it, she realized her mouth was beginning to water.

“Uggghhh ... l-let me ... Ahhhh! Let me r-reward you!” she cried out while slowly dropping to her knees before him, gasping as his hand dragged across her clit as she knelt.

Patty looked at his hard dick standing out in front of her face, feeling a flush of arousal as she reached out and grasped the base with her hand.

I can’t believe I’m going to do this, at least it is Mark!” Patty thought through the haze of lust, “Well, here goes nothing!”

At that thought Patty leaned forward and ran her tongue across the head of his dick, causing Mark to groan.

Drawing the pre-cum that had collected at the slit of his pulsing rod onto her tongue she wondered at the pleasant taste.

Well, at least it is tasty, I could get used to this, “ the sexy teen thought to herself as she moaned around the hot flesh in her mouth.

Patty slowly lowered her full lips to his dick and captured it in her mouth. As she drew several inches of his cock into her mouth she felt a thrill pass through her and a surge of pleasure beat in her pussy.

Mark closed his eyes as she began to bob her head up and down on his raging hardon.

Patty didn’t notice the decidedly feminine neural connections growing in her mind as she performed on him, she just noticed how strangely pleasant it was to fill her mouth with his throbbing dick.


Amy had thought she would be happy when her Mistress allowed her to wear panties on the car ride this time. That was before Ashley introduced her to the small device they were cradling tightly to her dripping snatch. Groaning, she writhed slowly in the seat next to her Mistress, unable to even think as the soft buzzing slowly drove her throbbing clit crazy.

Ashley had been pleasantly surprised to notice how deep Amy’s true self had descended within her mind after their stay at the motel. She could now directly manipulate Amy’s mind.

As a test of her control, she inserted a block on the ability to cum into the poor brunette’s mind. She then forced Amy to wear panties that were a couple sizes too small so they molded themselves lewdly to her fleshy folds. Finally, Ashley slipped a vibrator into the small white panties ensuring that a constant slow buzz kept massaging her little slave’s clit constantly.

Amy writhed and moaned as her pussy pulsed, forcing even more juice to escape into her soaked panties and deeping the sweet scent that filled the truck. It had been over three hours of this torture. Amy had even stopped begging to be allowed to cum, she knew there was nothing she could say to make her mistress change her mind. Her now translucent panties could hold no more and the drips from her pussy simply pressed through the tight fabric and added to to shining wetness that covered her thighs and pooled on the leather seat under her.

Occasionally, Amy would press her thighs together, rocking the slowly buzzing vibrator across her abused, wanting clit. Her mind a haze of lust, all her senses were focused upon her throbbing flesh. She was even starting to have a difficult time wondering what it was she had done to deserve this torture.

After twenty more minutes, Ashley glanced over at her whimpering slave and decided to take mercy on her. She reached over and grasped the petite girl’s hard nipple through the thin cotton of her shirt.

Pulling on the hard, throbbing nubbin, Ashley released the block in Amy’s mind.

Amy felt her Mistress stretch her tender, needy nipple and her world exploded as fireworks burst throughout her body. Screaming out her pleasure, she lost control of herself as her body began to spasm in massive orgasm. Cumming so hard Amy felt her pussy squirt a torrent of juice through her panties, drenching the dark leather under her quivering ass.

Ashley watched as Amy began to constantly orgasm. She was surprised the other drivers didn’t hear the tiny teens screams of pleasure, not that she cared if they did.

Amy couldn’t stop orgasming, as soon as one stopped the constant vibrations on her poor abused clit caused another to begin. She continued to thrust her crotch into the air as far as the seatbelt would allow. Soon, her voice grew ragged and she could do no more than grunt as the waves of pleasure continued to wash over her mind.

Eventually, the little teen could do no more than quiver in her seat, her entire mind filled with a white hot pleasure that would not stop.

Ashley released her slave’s nipple and watched the girl spasm a few more times before re-asserting the block that prevented Amy from cumming.

It was several minutes before Amy started to come back to her senses. Slowly she began to notice the other cars around them and she blushed in horror and humiliation at what she had just done.

Feeling her imprisoned self pull further back, Amy looked over at her Mistress with a look of love and adoration. Her pussy pulsed slightly in response to the vibrators continued abuse of her tender flesh.

Still feeling aftershocks of her massive orgasm, Amy managed to stutter out a small request, “Mmmm-Mistress? C-can I ... ugghh ... remove th-this vibrat ... ahhhh ... vibrator n-now?”

Ashley glanced down at the quivering mess next to her and gave her a toothy grin, “Not yet my pet. We still have four more hours until we arrive. You are just going to have to suffer through it!”

Groaning, Amy felt her pussy begin to rise again, knowing it would be hours before she was allowed to cum again, if at all. She didn’t know if she was anxiously looking forward to that orgasm, or desperately hoping it never came.

Within her mental prison, Amy whimpered, knowing she couldn’t take much more of this or she would be lost forever.


Mark groaned as Patty bobbed her head faster on his dick. He strained at the edge of orgasm as she swirled her tongue across the head.

Patty couldn’t believe how good it felt to fill her mouth with his hot flesh. Every time she descended upon his velvety rod she felt a flush of pleasure in her pussy.

Knowing he was getting close, she increased her speed and began to run her tongue over as much of his cock as she could. She didn’t know what would happen to her when he came, but she knew she wanted to find out. Moving her hands, she cupped his heavy balls with her left hand and she pressed her right palm into her own needy folds.

She felt her pussy spasm in anticipation as his balls drew into his body, preparing to release their load.

Pulling back so that only the head was captured by her lips, she pressed her thumb into her throbbing clit.

Soon, she felt his dick swell in her mouth, and her pussy strained on the edge of orgasm. She moaned around him as his dick exploded filling her mouth with his hot cum.

Mark cried out, experiencing his first orgasm at the hands of another. Reaching down he grasped Patty’s head and pulled it tight to him. After a moment he realized what he did, blushed, and shifted his hands to grasp her breasts and hold on for dear life.

Patty’s mind exploded in orgasm as she felt Mark pull her mouth further onto his pulsing dick. Her orgasm rolled into another as he squeezed her tits tightly. Rocking her thumb over her clit to prolong her pleasure, she barely kept her mouth closed over his spewing cock. Patty knew she didn’t want to lose any of the hot cum he was releasing, and she instinctively swallowed, surprised at how pleasant it was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.