Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 13: Sunday Meetings

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sunday Meetings - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday Meetings

This chapter has been lovingly edited by Spiralbound. I am sure it is much better than originally written. Huge thanks to him for his work, and any remaining errors are my fault alone. Thank you for reading and please remember I crave feedback, so any you can give me is welcome!

It was a warm sunny day, and Tara and Lily had decided to walk to the park for their meeting with Hartlyn. It was early morning and they were glad they had worn loose, cool clothes since it was supposed to be a very hot day by the afternoon.

“So, what’s this like? Is there a special greeting, or a sign, or anything I should know about,” Lily asked Tara as they walked through the woods.

“Umm ... Not really. It’s just meeting with her and talking about what’s happened with Patty and us. Hopefully, we can get her to agree to help,” the shorter girl answered.

After a moment, Lily realized she was being silly and they lapsed into comfortable silence as they crossed the open field towards the lake.

Soon, the girls spotted a tiny dark haired girl looking around nervously at the boardwalk along the shore of the lake. As they drew closer, Lily noticed her hair was actually a dark brown. The rest of her was tiny and she couldn’t have been more than 5’2” if she stood on her tip toes.

Approaching, Tara called out, “Hartlyn? Is that you? I’m Tara. I brought my friend’s sister Lily so she can help explain.”

“Oh! Hi!” Hartlyn squeaked, looking nervous.

“Hey, how are you doing? I think you went to school with my ... ummm ... brother. Is your last name Erickson?” Lily asked.

Hartlyn looked like she might be about to bolt at the question. Tara gave Lily a dirty look that said stop probing. Lily just blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

“Don’t worry about that,” Tara explained, “Let’s go get a seat at a table and talk about what’s going on. I don’t think I can deal with the amount of magic being directed at my friend alone. Maybe if we explain it will be easier,” Tara offered the nervous teen.

Hartlyn nodded apprehensively, and the three girls moved to a picnic table.

Tara spoke first, “Let me begin with a bit of background about myself, and maybe; after I tell you what I know and have learned, you will feel a bit more comfortable?”

The mousy girl nodded and leaned in to listen.

Tara began, “Well, I grew up in New Orleans. And my Aunt was the first person to introduce me to magic. She practiced Voodoo pretty religiously,” Tara giggled before going on, “she started to teach me at about the age of eleven. At first, I didn’t quite believe her. But, once I started to learn to actually do things it became obvious that it was real. She trained me for three years before she died...”

Tara sniffled briefly and Lily reached over to give the girl a hug. Lily didn’t know any of this yet either, and she felt bad that her new friend had to dig up painful memories.

Gathering herself, Tara continued, “After she was gone it took me a while, maybe six months, to get back into practicing. Once I did that, I felt a bit lost since I didn’t have anyone to teach me anymore. So, I started looking around for other people who could do magic. I knew I wanted to keep learning and getting better, since that’s what my Aunt would have wanted. It took me about three months, but I’d finally found a group that would have me. They were a bunch of different practitioners, and it took me a little while to realize that all magic is the same, it’s just different ways of viewing it.”

Hartlyn looked like she wanted to say something, but Tara put up her hand to continue for a moment.

“I know, if you haven’t experienced that, it might be hard to believe. But, I could show you later. I know you are a Wiccan and I can work in that framework for you. Does that help? Do you want me to to explain the situation, or do you have any questions?”

Hartlyn had calmed down a bit while listening to Tara. She had a million questions, but she had no idea where to start.

The smaller witch replied, “Well, that is really helpful. I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of questions for you, but go ahead and explain. I will warn you I have only been doing magic for about three years, I started just like you at the age of eleven, but it has all been Wicca. I’m not sure I can help, but if there’s something that I can do I’ll give it my best. Oh, and yeah, my last name is Erickson. Aren’t you Patrick Harper’s sister?”

Lily beamed at Hartlyn, and replied, “I am Pat’s sister. Did you know him in school?”

Hartlyn blushed, but figured this was her best shot, and answered, “Yeah! He is really cute. We had a math project last year and he really listened to what I had to say. After that I kinda had a crush on him,” she blushed a pretty shade of pink, “I always wanted to tell him how I felt, but couldn’t work up the nerve. Do you think you could ask him about me and see what he thinks? Maybe ... if he likes me too ... we could, I don’t know, hang out or something?”

Hartlyn looked at the blond cheerleader with a hopeful look and held her breath waiting for an answer.

Lily and Tara shared a look. This was news to them, and it could have a huge impact on getting Hartlyn’s help. After a moment Lily nodded slightly and gave Tara the okay to share the truth with Hartlyn.

Speaking up for a moment, Lily told Hartlyn, “Well ... I think we should talk about that after Tara shares with you what happened. It might make a big difference...”

Hartlyn looked confused, but turned to Tara waiting for the explanation.

Sighing, the older girl began to explain exactly what had happened to Patrick while Hartlyn stared in shock.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was almost noon when Michelle walked into Patty’s room. The younger teen had been cleaning out her room, trying to make it fit her new self better.

“What’s up?” Patty asked as she pulled a poster of a big boobed bikini girl off her wall.

“I was just coming to ask if you were hungry,” Michelle explained, looking at the pile of stuff in the corner.

“Nah, not really. I had breakfast late,” the smaller girl answered.

Michelle gave her a look that Patty wasn’t sure what it meant.

Drawing herself up, Michelle continued, “No. I’m asking if you are hungry. I think you might have just lied to me ... your hard little nipples poking out of that t-shirt tell me you are.”

Michelle gave Patty a predatory look causing the younger girl to shudder.

“Ohhh! Ummm ... I guess I am a bit horny. It’s not too bad right now. Why?” Patty answered, a bit uncomfortable with the way the older girl was looking at her.

“Well, let me check that. Strip!” Michelle ordered.

Instantly, Patty’s hands went to the hem of her over sized sleeping shirt, even as she flushed and her pussy warmed. She began to draw the shirt up her body. Trembling at the feeling of not being able to control herself. It was a bit infuriating that as soon as someone gave her an order she felt compelled to obey. On the other hand, the way it made her pussy feel was amazing. She couldn’t decide if she liked it or not.

Nervously, Patty asked, “A-are you feeling okay? This ... this isn’t l-like the other n-night is it?”

Smiling, Michelle answered, “I’m fine, this isn’t like the other night at all. I’m just horny. I know you like being told what to do, and you haven’t cum since yesterday afternoon with Lily. Since everyone is out of the house right now, I thought it would be a good time to teach you some things. If you are a good little girl I’ll make sure you are rewarded.

Patty’s little slit throbbed at the thought of her reward and she began to moisten.

The smaller girl drew the shirt over her head baring her naked body for Michelle. She felt her nipples tighten and could smell her pussy already. She smiled and nodded before looking to the floor.

“What is it you want to teach me?” she muttered to her feet.

“Well, first of all, you need to know how to undress someone else. After that we will get to the lesson for today,” Michelle answered her.

Stepping up to the naked girl the older cheerleader leaned forward and pressed her lips to Patty’s. The two girls began to kiss. Soon, Michelle’s tongue slipped into the younger girl’s mouth.

Feeling Michelle’s tongue caressing the inside of her mouth, Patty thought to herself, “Mmmmm ... her lips are so soft. I could kiss her forever. Why didn’t kissing girls before feel this good? Maybe it is because I always felt like I had to be in charge and now I can just... surrender...

Patty groaned into Michelle’s mouth at that thought and began running her tongue around the redhead’s.

At the same time, Michelle reached one hand down to grab Patty’s ass and pull her forward. As she pressed the brunette’s steamy pussy into her thigh she also slide her other hand down to press and massage Patty’s perky little tits.

Moaning loudly, Patty spread her legs and pressed herself into Michelle’s jean covered thigh. Shortly after that, Michelle drew back from the kiss and gazed into Patty’s deep blue eyes.

“You, my little darling, are absolutely gorgeous when you are like this. Now, start with my shirt and remove my clothes.”

Patty moaned in embarrassment at how Michelle complimented her horniness.

The young teen reached down and began to simply draw Michelle’s t-shirt up her body.

“You can do better than that! You should be kissing any skin as it becomes exposed,” Michelle instructed, sitting down on the bed.

Patty nodded and slid to her knees between Michelle’s spread legs. She once again began to lift the redhead’s t-shirt. Leaning forward, she kissed her belly button as it become exposed.

Michelle groaned as she felt the smaller girl’s tongue slide across her stomach.

Rising to pull the t-shirt the rest of the way off, Patty paused to admire the baby blue bra the redhead was wearing. It left the tops of her breasts exposed, but did not reveal her nipples.

Patty felt the heat in her core radiate throughout herself as she leaned forward to kiss the exposed cleavage of her friend. By now, she could feel her juices flowing freely. She knew that by the time she got to the cheerleader’s pants her thighs would be glistening with her nectar.

Pressing her legs together to try to capture the escaping moisture, Patty slid her hands behind Michelle to try to unclasp her bra.

After a few moments, Patty growled in frustration at the damned garment.

Anger burst out of Patty briefly and she exclaimed, “Why the fuck can’t I ever undo these God damned bras? Am I a fucking idiot?”

Michelle quickly enveloped the girl in a warm embrace.

“Hey, hey, hey! Don’t let it bother you. It took me ages to learn how to do it. It’s fine. I’ll do it for you,” Michelle offered.

The redhead then leaned forward and kissed Patty again. The soothing sensations of the kiss calmed her anger and she didn’t even notice when Michelle reached behind herself and unclasped the bra.

Pulling back Michelle continued, “Now, I’ll let you draw it off so you can have the fun of kissing any exposed skin.”

Laying onto her back Michelle giggled at her joke, she knew she would enjoy the kisses at least as much as the younger girl.

Leaning down, Patty drew the garment from Michelle’s chest. As soon as the pale breasts were uncovered, Patty leaned down further to capture one hard nipple between her lips.

Running her tongue around the sensitive tip, Patty couldn’t help but smile as Michelle groaned. Switching breasts, Patty brought her hand up to cup the one she had just left. As she pressed her teeth gently into Michelle’s left nipple, she squeezed the right between her fingers.

Wow, this girl can really suck tits!“ Michelle thought to herself as she moaned and pressed her chest into the eager teen’s face.

After a few minutes of lavishing attention on the redhead’s tits, Patty sat back and asked Michelle, “Sh-should I take off your jeans now?”

Michelle groaned in anticipation and answered her, “Oh God, Yes...”

Michelle interrupted herself, she was feeling extremely turned at this point, “Actually ... fuck the slow undressing ... It’s time I teach you to eat pussy!”

Patty gasped and her eyes widened in shock as Michelle undid her own jeans and started pulling them off her legs. Patty didn’t expect to be eating pussy. She hadn’t quite caught onto Michelle’s earlier joke about being hungry. She had thought they were just going to masturbate each other.

Now that she knew what they would be doing she could feel her snatch begin to leak constantly. She was practically drooling as the the teen’s red landing strip came into view. She felt her pussy throb with excitement as Michelle pushed her jeans over her ass and revealed her glistening and swollen folds.

After the redhead removed her jeans she laid back and spread her legs, causing her pussy to open wide and reveal her pink wet inner folds.

“Now, be a good little girl and eat me out! If you do a good job I might return the favor!” Michelle commanded the brunette teen. She knew she planned on rewarding Patty, no matter how she did.

This domination stuff seems to really get Patty going ... Maybe I should check it out online to see if I can get any ideas, “ was the last thought to go through Michelle’s head before Patty’s mouth descended to her crotch.

All other thoughts fled the redhead as she felt the first tentative lick. Gasping she slid her hands onto Patty’s head gently grasping her long brown locks.

“Ahhhhh, that f-feels soooo good! Keep that up! Ugggh, yes, shove your tongue in me!” Michelle gasped as Patty drove her tongue into her hole, causing her pussy to clench down.

Wow, she tastes even better than I do, I hope I can do this more often, “ the smaller teen thought to herself as she began driving her tongue in and out of her friends dripping cunt.

Patty brought one hand up to begin fingering the older girl as she shifted her mouth up to suck the engorged clit before her. Her own pussy was twitching with need and it took all her willpower not to reach between her own legs to get some relief. She knew that Michelle would not be happy if she didn’t wait her turn.

Michelle pulled Patty’s face tighter to her crotch as she lifted her ass in the air. She couldn’t believe Patty had never done this before, but she knew that was the case. She began to moan constantly as she felt Patty’s small tongue begin to circle her clit while she continued to suck.

“Fuuuck, you are a born pu-pussy eater, uggghh ... aren’t you?” Michelle cried out to her friend.

Patty felt her chest swell in pride at the compliment. She began to redouble her efforts. By now she had Michelle twisting her hips as she pressed the smaller girl’s face hard into her delicious juicy pussy.

Michelle began to cry out as her pussy strained at the edge of orgasm. Driving her crotch into the air her moans turning into screams as she began to shudder in orgasm.

Patty felt Michelle’s pussy flood her face as she was pressed into the redheads crotch. Her own pleasure rose as she took in the intoxicating aroma of Michelle’s orgasmic juices.

Soon she began to worry as Michelle’s orgasm stretched on, “Oh God! I can’t breathe! Please God, don’t let me die pressed into her pussy like this!” Patty thought to herself, hoping it would end soon.

Moments later Michelle released her hold on the brunette’s hair and Patty pulled back taking a deep breath.

“I’m so sorry, baby! I didn’t mean to hold you so tight, you are just so damn good at that,” Michelle told Patty, after a taking a shuddering breath she continued, “So, little girl, are you dripping with need yet?”

Patty blushed and nodded to Michelle. She was starting to adjust to her extreme arousal, but it still embarrassed her.

“Okay, well we’ve played the delay game often enough. This time I want to play a different game with you,” Michelle stood up, and began to explain her plan, “I want you to stand against the wall and spread your legs. Now, you are not allowed to touch yourself, or me. I am going to give you as many orgasms as you can take — as long as you remain standing...”

Michelle trailed off with an evil grin watching the younger teen shudder in anticipation.

Patty stood and moved to the wall, following Michelle’s directions. Spreading her legs she gasped when she felt the first touch of another girl’s tongue on her pussy.

Patty’s legs quivered as she thought to herself, “Fuck this is good! I wonder how long I can stay on my feet.

The room filled with moans as Patty’s aroma joined that of Michelle’s already hanging in the air.
-------------------------------------------------------------
“There also seems to be some mental components to the spell, but we aren’t completely sure of all of them,” Tara trailed off for a moment.

The three girls had moved to the grass under a tree to be more comfortable, now that the sun was beating down on the park, and Lily and Tara had taken turns over the last hour explaining to Hartlyn what had happened to Patty.

Hartlyn had settled down, and was by now both amazed, and horrified at everything that had happened in such a short time. She still couldn’t completely believe what she was hearing. It wasn’t that she thought the others were lying, this was just one of those “see it to believe it” things.

Lily continued for Tara, “Yeah, we know there’s something that is making Patty pretty accepting of what has happened. She’s only had a couple breakdowns since it happened and those have been pretty short. Usually, it’s like she even forgets that she used to be a guy. Hell, even I forget that she used to be a guy most of the time.”

Tara picked up the thread at this point, “There’s also the lust energy. We know that it is constantly flowing into Patty. It does wax and wane periodically, but it never completely goes away. She also often has trouble getting herself off alone, so it’s not like she can just take care of it when it gets too rough.”

“Wow...” Hartlyn whispered, trying to imagine what it would be like to be constantly horny and not able to do something about it herself.

Lily jumped back in again, “I know ... it really sucks for her. That’s why,” she began to blush furiously, “why we have all been helping her with it when we can ... That’s how we found out about the other couple of kinks that she seems to have been given. First of all is her submissiveness. It seems like it is a pretty big one. Every time someone gives her a forceful command she seems to follow it immediately. It also seems to make her horny. Secondly, she also seems to get horny from being embarrassed, like if she’s exposed in public or something.”

“You are kidding me! Why would this entity want to turn her into a slut?” Hartlyn asked, trying to understand the underlying reasons for the kinks.

Tara replied, “Well, I’m just guessing here, but I think it can sometimes use the sexual connections between Patty and other people to try to expand its influence. Maybe if she’s a slut it knows she’ll give it access to more people.”

“Well, then can’t we like keep her away from people to stop it from spreading, like doctors do? You know, insulate her?” Hartlyn asked.

The other girls looked confused for a moment before Tara spoke up, “Do you mean isolate, like a quarantine?”

The mousy girl blushed, “Yeah, that! Won’t that help stop it?”

Lily giggled and then answered her, “Well, it’s not like we can stop her from going to school. That would just get us in bigger trouble. And my mom would never go for it. Instead, Tara wants to make these shield things with you that we can use to temporarily disrupt some of the energy. That way if it starts getting too bad she can turn it off for a bit.”

Hartlyn looked confused for a moment, and then it seemed to click, “I get it, that’s what you need me for!”

Lily and Tara shared a look, they had both realized that while Hartlyn was a sweet girl, she wasn’t the brightest.

Tara answered, “Yes, sweetie, that’s what I need help with. Now, do you want to come back to the house with us and meet Patty? I’m sure we will need to examine the energy flows of the curse to build the shields.”

Hartlyn looked nervous as she nodded to the older girls while they got up to walk back to meet Patty.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Patty gasped and locked her knees as Michelle began to pump her finger into the younger teens dripping hole. Patty could feel her third orgasm building as Michelle sucked hard on her throbbing clit.

“Yesssss! Oh God! I-I’m mmm-ungh, cumming again! Holy shit! It’s b-bigger than the ... ahhhh ... the last ones!” the young teen cried out as she thrust her straining pussy into Michelle’s face.

Michelle slowed her finger and pulled her face back, prolonging Patty’s buildup to orgasm, “That’s a good girl. Remember, don’t fall down or I’ll stop!”

Patty could only mumble incoherently as she clenched her ass and tried to stay on her feet while waiting for Michelle’s divine tongue to return and bring her release. She moaned in frustration until Michelle returned to the dripping snatch before her.

As Michelle’s tongue slowly dragged up her swollen pussy lips to once again capture her aching clit Patty’s moans turned into a squeal of delight. Patty’s body began to twitch as her pussy exploded, wiping every thought from the lovely teen’s mind. Her legs began to give and she felt her ass slide a foot down the wall before she caught herself. She felt a fresh stream of cum release from her spasming pussy and run down her thighs.

Michelle waited until Patty was gasping for breath as she recovered before moving her mouth to the teen’s wet thighs and gently licking up the sweet aromatic juices there.

“That is such a good girl! I bet your pussy is getting tired. Do you want to sit down, or do you want me to start again?” she asked the panting girl.

“I ... c-can’t ... think! Oh God ... do y-you think my p-pussy can take it? Do ... do you want to do it again? If you give me a minute, I think I can,” Patty haltingly answered.

Not giving her a moment more, Michelle attacked the girl’s clit with her mouth and started stabbing it with her tongue. At the same time she curled the finger still embedded in Patty’s dripping hole.

“Wha! Uggggnnnnnhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How ... how can it, ugghhh, cum again already? Ahhhhhh!”

She blushed as she realized she had just called her pussy “it”.

Patty had a momentary thought that she should talk to Tara about that, but that thought was swept away soon with all other thoughts.

Patty began to scream again as her aching abused pussy clenched down on the redhead’s finger and exploded in pleasure again.

Patty lost control of her body as her legs turned to jelly. Her orgasm continued even as Michelle removed her finger when Patty’s ass hit the floor.

Michelle gazed in amazement as the brunette’s pussy hole opened and closed before her eyes. After a moment the cheerleader reached her hands back out and thrummed Patty’s abused clit and pinched one of her throbbing nipples sending the young girl over the edge one last time.

Patty began to convulse on the ground, unable to control even a single muscle in her body. It felt like her entire being had become a quivering wet mess. As this final onslaught of pleasure slowly faded the exhausted girl’s world closed in on her and she passed out.

Michelle was gazing lovingly at the sleeping girl before her when she heard the front door close.

Quickly, she threw a blanket over Patty and slipped on a long shirt before heading downstairs to meet the other girls.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley had collected all the money she needed and her preparations for going to Ohio were almost done. She just needed to collect some help to bring with her.

I hope Amy has enough in her to make it through this. I really would like to see how much we can do together, “ Ashley thought to herself.

Amy was one of the other girls who was friends with Tara and Ashley and had helped fix up the church. She lived with her parents and brother in a nearby apartment complex. She is a pretty girl with dark brown hair and eyes. She was a bit younger than Ashley at fifteen. Ashley chose her because she tended to have access to quite a bit of energy for a girl so young.

Finishing up with the voodoo doll in front of her, Ashley thought to herself, “It’s a good thing I’ve met her family, that will make this a bit easier.”

The raven haired girl collected her things, and headed down the steps to go collect her friend.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hartlyn chatted with Michelle, Lily, and Tara for a while before Patty came downstairs. Michelle had mentioned that Patty was sleeping when they arrived, and they decided not to wake her.

“Oh God! I can’t believe that is you, Patri ... Patty!” Hartlyn exclaimed as Patty entered the room.

Patty was wearing a pair of sweatpants, and her pink shirt from earlier. She had stopped in the bathroom to fix her hair and wash her face, to try to hide her earlier activities.

“Oh, hey Hartlyn. I guess they told you what happened to me. Obviously, I’ve had an exciting summer, how ‘bout you?” Patty asked her.

“Definitely not as strange as yours,” Hartlyn giggled, “my parents took me and my little brother to Kalahari. That was pretty fun,” she finished, smiling at the girl that used to be her crush.

Kalahari is a huge indoor waterpark and hotel a few hours drive from where they lived. It was filled with water slides and swimming pools. Hartlyn shared with the group all the different things she had done there, making them all a little jealous, even though Lily and Patty had gone to New Orleans.

“Hey guys, can I talk to Patty privately for a moment? I think there is something I need to tell her,” Hartlyn asked.

Lily and Tara gave each other a knowing look and Lily answered, “Sure thing, do you mind doing it in Patty’s room so the rest of us can watch some TV?”

Tara quickly added, “Don’t forget we need to get started on the crystals soon, so we have time to get them done!”

Hartlyn nodded and replied, “Don’t worry, I don’t think it’ll take too long and we can get started with the magic stuff as soon as we get back. Thanks!”
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley climbed the last few stairs to the third floor of Amy’s apartment building. She was grinning to herself, excitedly thinking about all the things she would do with the younger girl once she had her.

Pulling out some powder from a bag she had prepared, she knocked on the younger girl’s door.

“Hello Ash...” Amy’s mother, Margette, began as she opened the door.

As soon as the door opened far enough, Ashley blew the powder into Margette’s face.

Breathing in the dust, the older woman took on a vacant look, and stopped moving.

Ashley pushed past Margette and entered the apartment, closing the door behind herself.

“Mrs. Temple, is there anyone else here?” Ashley asked quietly.

“Yes, Ashley. Brian and Philip are in Brian’s room working on some model. Amy is in her room listening to music,” Margette answered in a monotone voice.

“Very good, please go sit quietly on the couch and wait for me to return,” Ashley commanded.

She had about two hours until the potent magic dust stopped working. It essentially turned its victims into mindless zombies. It was one of the reasons people thought Voodoo practitioners could raise the dead. Not that a few very powerful ones couldn’t, but usually the “zombies” people heard about were really normal people who had been tranced with this magic.

Ashley quietly walked down the hallway. She pulled more powder out of her bag and approached Brian’s room.

Opening the door to the younger boy’s room, she saw him and his father focused on a model airplane they were building. They barely noticed that anyone had entered the room and did not turn to look at her.

Moving a little closer, she blew more dust into both of their faces when they turned to finally look at her. Neither father, nor son had the chance to say a word before their minds went blank and they looked at Ashley expectantly.

“Now, I want you to both be good boys and go join Margette in the living room. You are all to sit there quietly until I come to give you more instructions,” Ashley told them, causing them to immediately turn and leave.

Ashley pulled a smaller amount of the powder out of her bag this time. She slid the bag into her pocket as she walked into Amy’s room.

Amy was laying back on her bed, still wearing her pajamas, and listening to music with her eyes closed, when Ashley entered her room. Ashley smiled, looking down at the pretty girl laying unaware before her. Without disturbing Amy, Ashly softly blew the small amount of the dust into her face. She didn’t want to use too much since it could interfere with her next spells.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.