Voodoo Princess
Chapter 11: A Trip to the Mall

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Trip to the Mall - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Patty was breathing hard when she got home. She couldn’t believe what she had just done. On the one hand, it was exhilarating doing that out in the open. On the other hand, what would she have done if someone had caught her? The brief thought brought a slight quiver to her pussy.

She trembled slightly as she raced up the stairs to her room.

“Hey Patty! Is that you?”

Patty froze in the hallway before her room.

Lily poked her head out of her door and looked at Patty. She immediately noticed the lack of a bra and her little sister’s hard nipples.

“I know you just got home, but do you think you’ll be ready to go to the mall soon?” Lily asked.

“Ummmm ... Ahhhh ... I guess so.” Patty was flustered, and the way Lily was looking at her wasn’t helping.

“Okay, well Shelly is here, and we want to go soon. Don’t forget we want to find you some better undies than the ones mom picked out!”

Michelle poked her head out next to Lily, “Yeah, but we want to help you get ready first!” she added.

Lily gave her friend a slightly confused look, but then nodded.

“Oh! Okay!” was all Patty could say. She wasn’t sure what Michelle meant by helping her get ready. But just looking at the redheaded cheerleader made her think of her vision in the park. The memory of the soccer player caused Patty to tremble slightly. She hoped the other girls would just think she was cold.

“Well? Come on then!” Michelle prompted.

Patty quickly started to move at Michelle’s sharp request. Michelle smiled slightly, noticing how Patty responded instantly.

“Okay get in here and we will get started,” Michelle said, taking charge of the situation.

Once Patty had stepped into the room Michelle gestured for Lily to close the door. Lily nodded and saw Michelle wink briefly to her. She didn’t know the details, but she knew she should follow along. They had talked briefly about Patty’s possible submissiveness. Lily knew that when Michelle got this way the best response was to just go with it.

“Okay, first thing, even though that dress is lovely on you, we need you to take it off,” Michelle began.

“B-but Shelly! I-I’m practically naked under it...” Patty managed to stammer out.

While her mouth began to protest, her hands had already drifted to the hem of her dress, preparing to lift it.

“Oh! Give it up! We are all girls here, and we are just trying to help you! Now do what I said, and take it off!” Michelle said a little more forcefully.

She was forced to smile when she noticed that Patty’s hands seemed to have a mind of their own.

Patty silently raised the dress over her thighs, revealing her white panties. She blushed as she realized how they must look. They were completely wet after she had fingered herself in the forest.

Lily gasped at the sight of her sisters soaked, now transparent, panties, “Oh baby, are you having trouble again like the other day?” she asked.

Patty blushed an even deeper red and managed to stammer out an answer, “Ummm ... no ... I, ummm, I just took care of, you know, it in the p-park,” she trailed off as the shame heated her face.

Patty also noticed that the shame started to heat other parts of her, and wondered yet again if this would ever stop. It was becoming a vicious cycle. Her horniness embarrassed her, but her embarrassment just made her hornier.

Michelle grinned like the Cheshire Cat at the series of looks that crossed the young teens face. It excited her to make the brunette reveal the evidence of having played with herself.

Snapping her fingers, she barked, “Okay! Get it all the way off!”

Patty jumped at the order and practically tore the dress over her head. As soon as it cleared her hair, she dropped it to the floor. Raising her arms she covered the small orbs of her breasts with her hands.

“There will be none of that, little lady! When I ask to see you, I expect to see all of you! Now, if you are done fidgeting, get those dirty panties off so I can see your pussy too.”

“Yes Michelle,” was all Patty could say as she reached down and peeled her panties from herself. Sliding them down her legs, she left them where they fell, and stepped out of them.

Michelle circled around Patty, looking at her from every angle. She was surprised at how pretty the teen was, that was just going to make this all the more fun.

Winking at Lily again, Michelle turned back to the bed to get her bag.

“I have some clothes for you to wear to the mall with us. I want you to slip these on. They will make trying on what we need to buy easier,” Michelle explained as she turned back to the sisters.

In her hands she had a short skirt of thin jean material and a white tank top. Handing them to Patty, she gave the younger girl a look that said she expected her to put them on.

“Just let me go grab a bra and some new panties and I’ll put these on so we can go,” Patty commented starting towards the door.

“Stop! You don’t need a bra and panties for this. We are going to be buying some anyway, so it’d just be one more thing you’d have to take off to try them on,” Michelle snapped.

Patty stopped and her face burned. She knew she wouldn’t be able to resist Michelle, so she just slipped the lose, pleated skirt up her legs. It stopped about two inches below the curve of her ass. It floated behind her off her rounded butt. In front it brushed the tops of her thighs just below her crotch. Patty knew she would have to be careful with how she walked and sat in it, or she would be showing the entire world her new charms.

“There, are we ready to go now?” Patty asked sliding the tank top over herself.

The fabric was thin enough to outline her slightly hard nipples. But not thin enough to allow their darker color to be seen. The teen realized the shirt did a good job of showing her off, but she was glad it wasn’t worse.

“Yup! Let’s get outta here!” Lily smiled at her sister and took over directing Patty from Michelle.

Lily wasn’t entirely sure what Michelle’s plans were. She figured their would be some interesting games played later at night, but she did want to get the shopping done that she promised her mother they’d do.

Patty followed the older girls out of the room. She had to keep stopping herself from trying to pull the skirt down further, knowing it wouldn’t do any good.

All three girls traipsed out to Lily’s car. Two excited and chatting loudly about what they planned to buy. One following behind meekly, but no less excited than the others.

Tara began searching for a suitable location to cast a better tracking spell as soon as she could get out of the motel room. She had been awakened by a terrifying sense of something going wrong.

She now knew that Ashley was no longer in the drivers seat when it came to Patrick’s curse. That control now seemed to have shifted to some sort of malignant Entity from beyond the walls of our world. She did not know which entity it was that had taken control and had been considering possibilities.

Not that it really matters which one it is. If it is from out there, it can’t be good, “ she thought to herself.

It took about twenty minutes before Tara found a park bordered by a large wooded area. Deciding it would work for the spell, she parked her truck and started walking. She crossed the soccer fields; enjoying the view of the lake across the park, on her way to the forest.

Entering the woods, she began to focus drawing the natural energy into herself. Grounded and centered, she looked around one last time. Seeing no one, she began to cast her spell. This spell was a mix of belief ideologies, but Tara had learned quite some time ago that the system of belief didn’t matter as much as directing and choosing the correct energies.

She drew a circle into the dirt between several trees. Then, she took out a crystal, and a hand made puppet of a girl. She tied the crystal around the puppet’s neck like a necklace. Concentrating, she began to pour both brown earth and yellow knowledge energies into the crystal.

She had not done this type of magic in a long time. And, it took her a few moments to remember how to twist the energies together correctly. Straining with effort; a few beads of sweat trailing across face, she poured herself into the spell.

A few minutes later, the crystal began to glow with a soft yellow light. It also shifted on the dolls chest, pointing to the west.

Tara’s concentration increased as she finished tying off the twisted energy, and setting it into the lattice of the crystal.

Finished, she sat back with a sigh, and examined her work. She noticed the glow was brighter than she had expected. The spell worked on two fronts. The brightness of the glow indicated distance to her target. Secondly, where the crystal pointed indicated the direction.

Standing up, Tara began to walk back to her car. She slid the doll into her pocket as she approached the park. There was no need for her to draw the attention of the picnickers with a glowing crystal.

Once she was in her car, she began driving in the general direction of Patrick, praying she got to him in time.

Patty couldn’t stop squirming in the back seat of the car. She couldn’t find a way to sit in the short skirt that worked for her. Every time she closed her legs to stop Michelle from looking at her, the pressure on her thighs just stimulated her more.

Pressing her legs together once again, she asked the older girls, “What stores do you think we should go to?”

“I was thinking we could start with Jessie’s Place and Fashion School. I don’t think you are a big enough girl for Victoria’s Secret, and that doesn’t seem to be your style anyway,” Lily replied without looking at her.

Fashion School was a local shop that carried the standard teen girl options that most of their peers at school wore. It was where Lily and Michelle planned on starting first.

Jessie’s Place was also a local shop, but it carried alternative styles. They had Goth, Punk, and other rebellious styles of dress. The irony of a store full of “rebel” outfits, stocking multiples of each option, was lost on the teens.

“I’m hungry. Do you guys want to grab lunch in the food court before we get started, or something?” asked Michelle.

“Sure! I could eat!” Lily answered.

Patty simply nodded agreement to the older girls.

Pulling into a parking spot Lily turned off the car and stepped out.

“Well, here goes. Let’s hope I can make it through this in once piece. I’m not sure how I feel about the looks Shelly has been giving me,” Patty thought to herself as she got out of the car.

She didn’t notice that she flashed her still moist pussy climbing out, but Michelle definitely noticed.

As the girls entered the mall, Patty began to relax, as she didn’t feel any unnatural urges. They all went to the Chinese shop and selected meals.

Sitting around the table; after finishing their lunch, the two older girls started to discuss their plans for the evening. Patty just sat and listened quietly to them.

“I think we need to find a movie to watch or something tonight. Maybe a scary one! Those always make me excited!” Michelle suggested.

“Maybe ... Or, we could sneak out and go to the park,” Lily answered.

She gave her sister a sly look, causing Patty began to blush at the thought of the park, and what she had done there.

“We could make Patty give us a fashion show! I’m sure she could use the practice dressing and undressing,” Michelle countered.

Patty could feel her skin flush even further. She was sure; if she was putting on a fashion show, that she would not be given anywhere private to change. Especially, after Michelle had made her strip bare to be inspected when she gave her the tank top and skirt.

Lily noticed her sister’s nipples begin to push out the tank top, and took a moment to admire their cute shape. She then got an evil idea, and suggested something to just see how Patty reacted.

“What if we made her give us a fashion show in the park? That way we both get what we want. I’m pretty sure that’ll be more exciting than a scary movie,” Lily asked her friend.

Patty’s face turned a deep red, and she actually groaned at the thought of parading around outside. Thinking about stripping and changing her clothes in the open she felt her nipples grow even harder. More troubling, she felt a small trickle of juice run out of her slit and onto her thigh. She hoped it would stay high enough to remain hidden by the short skirt. She doubted Michelle and Lily would allow her to go to the bathroom. Especially, just to wipe off her glistening thigh.

Lily and Michelle gave each other a knowing look when they both noticed how the humiliating suggestion affected the pretty brunette.

“That sounds like it might be a great idea! We can make her walk up and down the dog trail as if it was a catwalk!” Michelle added.

“Oh yeah! We could make her walk as she puts on and takes off each item, just so we can get a good look at everything!” Lily suggested.

Patty could feel the trickle under her skirt continue, and she began to pray that it would not grow so large as to be unavoidably noticeable. She wanted to tell the older girls to stop it, but she just couldn’t bring herself to put those thoughts into words. Her nipples now felt like they were going to pierce a hole right through her shirt. Looking down, she couldn’t believe how obvious the nubs looked in the tank top. Everyone would know how horny she was.

“Hey! We can also get her a collar and leash, so we could take turns walking her up and down the path! You know, to make sure she does it right!” Michelle offered, looking straight into Patty’s eyes.

Patty lowered her eyes and trembled at the thought of Michelle walking her down the dog path. She saw an image of herself naked, except for a collar and leash, being led along the dirt path. That thought brought a tremble to her as her pussy grew hotter and swelled. She pressed her thighs together, smiling at the slight relief the pressure to her pussy brought her.

Lily noticed how strained Patty looked, and didn’t want to take this too far right now. She stood and carried her tray to the trash can.

“Come on you two, lets get this shopping done, and then we can decide what else we want to do today,” she called back to the others.

Michelle and Patty stood and cleared their places. Walking behind Lily and Michelle, the now horny teen felt the drip on her thigh slowly begin to descend her leg.

Hurrying ahead Patty rushed to Fashion School. She was praying to get into a changing room quickly, so she could clean the trail off her thigh.

God I hate malls. Why does he need to be at a mall?” Tara asked herself as she circled the parking lot looking for a spot.

She had followed her crystal through town to a mall standing on the edge, furthest from the park. It was a mid-sized mall, probably built in the 70’s and not updated since the late 80’s or early 90’s. It had two large department stores, one on each end and what looked like a food court in the middle.

Finally finding a spot, Tara parked her car and started walking towards an entrance. She knew this would be difficult. It wasn’t like she could use the doll as a compass with all the other people in the mall watching her.

If this wasn’t so important, I would just turn around and try again tomorrow,” Tara thought to herself, cringing at the thought of all the people she would have to be near.

Tara had been sensitive to the aura’s of the people around her since she was little. It didn’t tell her their intentions, but she would get a sense of their emotions through it. It could cause problems in large crowds when she was bombarded by all the different feelings. Her mom had even had to take her home from a county fair when she was five. Her mother had panicked after Tara practically fell comatose from the inundation of feelings.

She had learned how to better shut them out now, but that would just make finding Patrick that much harder. Taking a deep breath and fortifying her senses, Tara pulled open the doors to the mall.

Even without the emotions flooding into her it was hard. She could feel them beating at the walls she had just erected. The shield did nothing for the sounds from many different conversations beating at her ears.

Maybe I can use the crystal in a bathroom, and narrow down where to start looking,” Tara thought to herself as she began to push through the crowds.

She found a bathroom near a fountain at the center of the main hallway.

Slipping into the bathroom she pulled out the doll. The glow of the crystal was very bright, and Tara cupped her hand over it to block the light. Feeling the stone shift under her hand, she knew which side of the mall to start with. She just hopped she could find him fast enough, to not need to check the crystal again.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she hurried down the hall lined with shops. Peering into shops she started to try to find her target.

She was just walking past Jessie’s Place when she heard a commotion.

Patty couldn’t believe what she was doing. She trembled with excitement, and humiliation, as she spun in a circle for the older girls to look at her.

Michelle had wanted to test how far she could safely push the smaller teen. She had started making Patty come out of the dressing room to show off what she was trying on.

Currently, Patty was standing in Jessie’s Place in full view of everyone. She was wearing a pale blue bra with tiny pink kisses all over it. The bra was semi-transparent and the dark color of her excited nipples could just barely be detected through it. She was still wearing the lose jean micro-skirt since you aren’t allowed to try on panties in the store.

Lily had wondered off to start looking at tops and skirts, leaving the other two girls alone for a while. She knew Michelle was testing boundaries, and she didn’t want her own presence to change the results.

“Do another spin for me. And, this time I want you to do a little hop at the end. I want to see how much support this bra gives you.” Michelle instructed the nervous girl.

Patty began to spin as she had been told. She felt like her nipples had been hard for hours, and they throbbed with excitement. Her pussy had been on fire for the past hour or so, also, ever since they had left lunch. She held back a whimper as another trail of pussy juice began to slide down her thighs.

She had wanted to wipe off her thighs when she got into the dressing room, but she had nothing to wipe them with. Other than her white tank top, and that would just be a bad idea. At this point she couldn’t believe people weren’t noticing the shiny gleam on her thighs.

Finishing her spin she gave a couple hops. Her small tits shook in her bra, drawing attention to the exposed tops of them. Her face burned, as she waited for Michelle to let her go try on the next bra.

Finally, Michelle nodded and the younger girl hurried back into the dressing room.

Entering the dressing room Patty pressed her hand into her crotch as soon as the door was closed.

God I am so horny! I can’t believe that showing off my body is this exciting. I wish Michelle wouldn’t have told me I would be punished if I made myself cum before this evening. It had better be worth it, “ Patty thought to herself as she applied pressure to the outside of her wet, needy pussy.

Struggling to not insert a finger into herself, she reluctantly pulled her hand back. Her folds strained with need for a moment and her clit throbbed.

Groaning, she removed the blue bra and started to put on the next one she had to try on.

It was a hot pink bra, but it looked different than the others she had tried so far. Sliding it up her arms, she reached back to close the clasp. She then began to adjust it to fit.

It suddenly dawned on her what was different about this bra. It wouldn’t cover both her nipples; and the bottom swells of her breasts, at the same time. And, with the shape of the bra it would keep sliding down to expose her nipples.

It’s almost like someone forgot to finish sewing this! Maybe I should call Michelle and have her take a look before I walk out of here,” Patty considered to herself.**

Hey Shelly? Can you come here and look at something? I’m having a bit of trouble with this one,” Patty called out to the redhead.

“Why don’t you just come out here, and I’ll see what I can do? They don’t let two people in the same room here,” was all Michelle had to reply.

“B-but, I wanted help before I walked out there...” the younger teen began to whine.

“Patty! Quite your whining and get out here, NOW!” Michelle ordered.

Patty felt her legs begin to move before her brain even caught up. She whimpered, as she opened the door to the changing room. Bringing her arms up she covered her chest, as she began to shuffle towards the older cheerleader.

“Now, Patty, what have I said about covering yourself up? If you don’t put your arms down, I might have to strip you right here in the store. Now get your...” Michelle trailed off, as she watched the look on Patty’s face change from one of excitement to one of terror.

Patty couldn’t believe her eyes, they must be playing tricks on her. But there was no denying it. That had to be Tara, the girl from her vacation, walking in the mall. Instantly, all the arousal fled Patty’s body. She was suddenly cold and terrified. Her body began to shake as she slid down to the ground. Once she was lying on the ground, she started to whimper and tremble.

“Patty? Patty? Lily! Get over here!” Michelle called out, kneeling beside the trembling girl.

Lily rushed to her friend to see what was wrong.

“Oh GOD! What did you do to her? Patty! Are you okay!” Lily began to cry out, getting louder and louder.

She was starting to draw the attention of the other shoppers.

Michelle put an arm around Lily, and was trying to calm her down. She did not want to have to deal with two hysterical girls.

Patty was practically catatonic at this point, just shaking and shuddering on the floor.

Just then another shopper stepped up to the girls. She had black hair and a very slim figure.

“I think I might be able to help with her,” she said, squatting down with the girls.

“Who are you? And, why do you think you can help?” Lily asked turning to the stranger.

“Well ... My name is Tara, and I think I may have started this whole mess...” Tara answered quietly, not able to meet Lily’s gaze directly.

Michelle was amazed with the progression of looks on Lily’s face as she silently stared at Tara. She started confused, but quickly moved through recognition, mistrust, anger, and finally rage; as her fist came up and slammed into the side of Tara’s face.

Michelle moved forward and grabbed her friend as Tara fell back onto her ass from the punch.

“Stop it! What are you doing?” Michelle asked her friend, holding her back. They were starting to draw a crowd.

“She’s the bitch that did this! All of it! I should pound her into the ground for what she’s done to Patty! All because of a mis-understanding! Get over here you fucking whore!” Lily growled at the dark hair girl rubbing her chin.

Tara pulled back further at the look of rage in the blonds eyes.

“I-I’m here to try to fix this. I didn’t mean for all of this! Oh Goddess, this is even worse than I thought! P-please, just listen to me! I really didn’t mean to hurt him ... her...” Tara began to sob as she pleaded with Lily for a chance.

“Fine, I’ll listen to you, bitch, but don’t expect any sympathy from me. Now, what do we do about Patty? We are starting to draw a crowd...” Lily spat back at her.

“Why don’t I take her into a changing room and hold her, maybe I can get her to calm down. While I do that; you two go have your talk, and we’ll take it from there,” Michelle suggested.

“That sounds like a good idea. And then I will do whatever I can to help...” Tara began.

“You will only help if I fucking agree to let you help!” Lily cut her off.

Lily stomped out of the store while Michelle got Patty back into a dressing room. Tara sullenly followed the blond stomping in the direction of the food court.

“Now, I know you have no reason to trust me. But, you and your bro ... sister don’t know everything that is happening. I know I started this, and I can never make it up, but I lost control of it. It wasn’t supposed to be this bad. I really want to help.” Tara began, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks.

The two girls had found a spot in the food court where they could talk. Lily didn’t seem to want to talk, but she couldn’t argue with the look of sincerity in Tara’s face.

“Ok, first, tell me why you did it,” Lily demanded.

“Well ... we were having a really good day, Patrick and I. I had even brought him to a special place that my friends and I had made. I liked him and he seemed nice. That was until he grabbed my tits out of the blue while I was just sitting and enjoying a beautiful sunset. At the time it shocked me. It also brought back a flood of memories of how my Dad acted with my mom; before he left. I just got angry and lost control. I kicked him out and decided to give him a little payback. I wanted to teach him what it was like to be a girl. I was hoping that a small taste would help teach him how to behave with us. It was only supposed to last for a couple days and then I was going to reverse it.”

“Okay, I can understand why that would make you mad, but what you did to him was extreme! Why didn’t you reverse it? Are you here to do even more to her now?”

“No! I don’t want to hurt her at all. Like I said, I lost control, and couldn’t reverse the spell...”

“You know this is crazy,” Lily interrupted Tara, “How does magic even exist? I thought it was all just fantasy stuff.”

“Well ... It’s always existed. Most people stopped believing in it though. People trust science more than magic now. I don’t know exactly how all of it works, but it involves sensing and manipulating energies that most people can’t even see. You know, I bet some scientists could probably figure it out, if they believed enough to even study it. It’s probably something physics could figure out, but nobody believes, so nobody is going to study it.”

Lily nodded as Tara began to explain what she knew of magic, “Well, that’s all fine, and we could probably talk about it later. But, for right now, you keep saying you lost control of your spell. What do you mean by that?”

Tara took a deep breath, she was pretty ashamed about this part, “Well ... I had this best friend, Ashley. At least ... I thought she was my friend. I was feeling guilty the day after I cursed your brother, and was telling her what I did. I don’t know for sure, but I think I was hoping she would tell me what I did was okay. What she actually told me was that she felt I didn’t go far enough. I wasn’t really comfortable with that idea. Especially, since I was already feeling bad for what I had done.

“What she really convinced me to do was wait a day, and make a decision then. I didn’t know what she had planned, but I agreed and we both went home. At some point after that, and before I chose to end it, she stole the components I used to do the spell. With those items, she ripped the spell out of my metaphorical hands. I didn’t know it was her at the time, but I knew something had happened...”

Lily nodded for Tara to continue after she had trailed off.

“Well, since I knew something had happened, I went and searched for clues about who took the jar. What I found was a fake jar in its place. And because she wasn’t very careful, I was able to use the fake to track it back to Ashley.

“I went to go confront her and she seemed okay at first. But after I had gone into her apartment we started to argue. I thought she was going to get the jar and let me stop this, when she left the room. Instead she magically assaulted me and tried to turn me into her slave. It was terrifying, I didn’t even realize it was happening at first. But I noticed quickly enough, and began to fight it off. It took everything I had to fight her off, and I knew I needed to get away from her to make it harder for her to attack me again.”

By this point the tears were flowing constantly from Tara’s eyes. Lily started to realize that Patty wasn’t the only one hurting over this. She knew it would take a while before she completely trusted Tara, but she started to feel sympathy for what this girl had been through.

Making a decision that would change the course of all their lives, Lily slid over and put her arms around Tara giving the sobbing girl a hug.

“It will be okay, we will figure this out, Tara,” Lily spoke softly to the other girl, “Why don’t you continue, so I can understand everything that has happened?”

Tara took a shuddering breath, and melted a bit into the blond’s arms.

Continuing her story, Tara said, “Like I said, I knew I needed to get some distance between myself and Ashley. She hadn’t only attacked me with enslaving magic though, she also attacked me with a ton of lust energy. It was almost impossible for me to drive my truck home while battling the enslavement, let alone the lust. I was a total mess by the time I got home. I had finally fought her off, but still had all the effects lingering. If you know what I mean...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.