Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 10: A Walk in the Park

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Walk in the Park - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

A Walk in the Park

Tara pulled into the lot of the motel after finally reaching Northeast Ohio. She was exhausted, again. She had driven over ten hours overnight, and about 600 miles. As she parked her car, she hoped she didn’t run into the same kind of problem she had in Tennessee. She didn’t think she had the energy to go through that again. She had chosen a cheap motel, but not the most seedy, as she drove through town.

“Well, let’s see how this goes,” she sighed to herself as she walked into the lobby.

The clerk was a young woman, probably in her mid to late twenties. She glanced up at Tara and then slid over to the computer on the counter.

“At least it’s not a dirty old guy again,” Tara thought to herself.

She put a smile on her face and introducing herself, “Hi! I’m hoping to get a room for the next few nights. I have cash, so let me know if I need to pay up front.”

Tara had used a bit of magic while on her trip; just enough to ensure she had the money she needed. She considered what she had done to be a gray area. She had connected with one of the spirits she knew which could influence luck and chance. After dedicating some of her energy to the spirit, she had asked it to enchant a set of 10 lottery tickets, which she had bought from a vending machine. Most of the tickets were only one or five dollar winners, but she had lucked out with three five-hundred dollar tickets.

It had taken her a while to find a store that would cash them for her. But eventually, she had increased her funds to over two thousand dollars.

The motel clerk looked up from her computer, “Hi! I’m Kelly! I can do cash, but you need to put a deposit down on the room. You can get back anything left from the deposit, when you check out.”

“How much is the deposit?” Tara asked, a little nervous that she still wouldn’t have enough.

Kelly put her concerns to reset by replying, “It’s five hundred dollars. And, each night is sixty-five. How many nights are you looking for?”

Tara thought for a moment first, then she answered, “Five nights, if you can do that.”

Kelly smiled, “That’s no problem. It’ll be three hundred and twenty-five plus tax, but I’ll need five hundred to cover the deposit.”

Tara pulled the bills out of her purse and handed them over to the Kelly.

“Name?” Kelly asked.

“Mary Smith.”

Kelly eyed Tara for a moment and asked, “Trying to get away from trouble?”

Tara sighed, expecting problems, “Yeah...”

Kelly gave the teen a reassuring look, “Don’t worry about it. I know what it’s like. My mom and I had to get away from my Dad, when I was younger. I won’t ask any more questions.”

Kelly activated the door card and slid it across to Tara.

Smiling, Tara took the card. She went out to get her bags from the truck, trying to decide how to start looking for Patrick.


Ashley felt like she was bursting at the seams with energy, when she woke up. The ritual the night before had given her more than she had expected, and she knew she would need to burn some off, before it just started escaping.

She was sitting in her living room, considering how to use it. She knew she would need to target Tara again. But, at the moment, that just didn’t sound as fun as it had a couple days ago. She knew if she enslaved her friend she would have to continue to devote a large amount of energy to keep it going. What she needed first, was a way to expand the power available to her on an ongoing basis.

Thinking along this line, she began to muse aloud, “Maybe Patrick can be used to capture and funnel energy back to me. If I use him to draw in the energy of those around him I should be able to feed that back. His unique situation may even give him the ability to collect more than any girl should be able to.”

Thinking this through, she decided she would need to set up a test. It would be easiest to set the test up with sexual energy, since by this point Patrick must be extremely receptive to that kind of manipulation. It would probably take most of the morning to do. But, she thought since she already had a way to influence those around him; to also become aroused when Patrick did, she could expand on that. Then, all she had to do, was use his connection with them to manipulate their fantasies. Using that manipulation, she would force them to give in to their wants and play with him. Once they started playing with Patrick, Ashley would capture all the energy they released and then practice storing more and more.

Now that she had a plan, Ashely got up from the couch to begin her ritual.


Lily pulled the skirt up her legs, and looked at herself in the mirror. She always loved the way her cheerleading uniform fit. It seemed to hug her breasts on top, while the skirt floated around her thighs.

It was still early, but she was excited. This was the last Cheer practice before school started, and her parents had agreed to let Michelle come spend the night afterwords. Since it was the last practice, their coach had been nice and decided to cut the day in half; letting them out at lunch time.

That meant they could go shopping again in the afternoon. Michelle had also hinted that she would steal something from her older sister, who was already away at college, to help them test Lily’s theory that Patty was a bit kinky. Lily had no idea what that meant, but she was excited to find out.

Giving herself one last glance in the mirror, she turned and headed out the door. Today was going to be a great day!


Patty woke to a very quiet house. She rolled over, looking at the clock, it already said eleven in the morning. She couldn’t believe she had slept so late. After her meeting at school the day before, her mother and she had spent the afternoon at home.

She had lounged around the house, watching TV and listening to music. Then, when they got home, the whole family went out to dinner. It was nice to see her dad as he had been missing so much with his new job at work. She had worn one of her new skirts, and she noticed that dinner had seemed almost normal.

After dinner, the rest of the evening had felt very normal as well. She had begun to wonder if she was starting to finally adjust. She had even gotten to sleep without any troubles last night. The constant horniness she had been experiencing the last few days seemed to have faded.

Patty smiled as she stretched in bed. The silky sheets felt good on her naked skin, but she didn’t feel any tell tale tingles, or other signs of instant arousal.

Yawning, she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She knew that her mother had to work today, and Lily must have left early for Cheer practice. She was looking forward to Michelle sleeping over tonight. Patty had always thought the girl was hot before the change, and this time she got to join in the fun. She wasn’t quite sure what they would do, but she was excited none the less.

She didn’t spend quite as much time in the shower as she had the past couple days. But, she did make sure she was clean, and Kitty was properly shaved. After she dried off, she headed to her room to get dressed.

While staring at all the new clothes in front of her, she knew she needed to decide what she was going to do today, she could get dressed. Standing naked in front of her closet, she started to consider her options.

She could obviously stay home, and just wait for the others to return. But, she was a bit bored of being at home after the afternoon and evening spent lazing about yesterday. It would be better, if she could find something to do. She wouldn’t mind going shopping today, especially for more new clothes, but she didn’t have a ride.

Patty was a little shocked at her interest in more clothes shopping. She knew she had hated doing that when she was a guy. But, now that she was a pretty girl, the thought didn’t seem as boring. Getting side tracked from deciding what to do for a moment, she glanced in the mirror at herself.

Wondering to herself, Patty considered aloud, “Maybe it’s because all the clothes now look so cute on me. I also seem to have a lot more choices than I did before. It’s actually kinda fun. Maybe I can convince Lily to give me a ride this afternoon when she gets home.”

Getting back to figuring out her plan, she finally settled on an idea. She could take a walk in the park, and see how it was in public alone as a girl. She had yet to venture out of the house, by herself, and she was excited to give it a try. The park was a pretty safe place to try it, during the day at least. It was also within walking distance of her house; so, if she got into trouble, she could just go home.

Now knowing what the plan was, she grabbed a thin flowery dress from a hanger. After slipping on the boring bra and panties her mother had bought her, she let the dress drift down and cover her new body.

Patty went into the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat, and was out the door by 12:30. She practically skipped to the park she was so happy.


Ashley was starving by the time she completed her ritual. It was nearly 1pm, and she hadn’t eaten all day. The ritual took longer than she had expected; and there were a few moments where it was touch and go. She was not as accommodating to Ashley, as in the past. It was understandable, after her failure to enslave Tara, the Loa could not be expected to be as cooperative. Until Ashley proved herself, again.

It took quite a bit of cajoling, and even some promises Ashely hadn’t wanted to make to get the spirit to agree to help her. Now, failure was an even scarier prospect, but she was confident that she would not ultimately fail. It was a shame she would have to give Patrick over to the Loa; when she was done. But, at least she would still be able to keep Tara for herself.

Walking into the kitchen to make some lunch, Ashely decided it was time to start working towards her goal.

As she began to butter bread for grilled cheese, she started pouring what should be very familiar energy into the link with Patrick. She would start with steps that worked well, and then begin to expand what she was doing.

She couldn’t keep the grin off her face as she flipped the sandwich to grill the other side.


Patty was having a lovely time at the park. She had taken a stroll around the pond, watching the ducks search for food. She couldn’t believe how cute the ducklings were following their mother. It had never occurred to her before that baby animals could be so adorable.

After her walk around the pond, she ventured over to a set of swings. She sat, beginning to swing, and watched a group of girls playing soccer. They were on the field in front of her; and looked to be about college aged.

As Patty continued to swing, she watched the older girls run about the field after the ball. As she gazed at them, she noticed how their breasts tended to sway under their shirts. The repeated back and forth motion of the swing, and mesmerizing sight of the college girls was getting to her. She began to relax and watched them even more closely.

As she continued to stare, she began to feel the now familiar stirrings in her groin. She knew that the respite of the last day or so were over. The skin below her hem tingled, as the garment floated over her thighs. Her breasts began to feel more sensitive, and her nipples began to swell with arousal. All of this came upon her relatively quickly, and a fire was kindled in her crotch.

“Fuck! It’s starting again!” she quietly cried to herself.

A slim redhead just jumped to pass the ball with her head. Ashley groaned, and stared at the redhead’s breasts; the mounds bounced up and down in a lovely way, as she landed. Patty could feel her pussy swell and warm in anticipation even more.

“I need to get out of here!” she said to herself, as she started to panic.

She could feel that her nipples had hardened to solid points, under her clothes. She glanced down, and saw that they had become visible, even through her bra and dress.

She started to slow her swinging, with the intention of getting down to start her trip home.

As her feet touched the ground she felt a jolt travel up her legs. The shock flowed through her pussy, causing it to spasm. Then the tingling continued up her spine and into her head. Immediately, a vision entered her head of the girls doing much more than just playing soccer. In Patty’s mind all three girls were now naked.

She saw the redhead burying her face in the blond’s snatch, who had now dropped the ball. As the redhead continued to lick her friend’s pussy, she wiggled her ass in the air invitingly. Soon, the goalie walked up to the redhead, and began thrusting her fingers into the auburn covered pussy waving in the air. Both girls were groaning loudly, as they continued to pleasure each other.

Just as the goalie’s other hand trailed down her own body, Patty shook her head; clearing the lustful images from her mind. After that graphic onslaught, she could feel her entire body buzzing with arousal. Her little Kitty had to be dripping with anticipation, but she couldn’t check; not out here in public. She could only pray that it didn’t become noticeable to the families around her, spending the day in the park.

“MMMMmmm! Fuck! I need to get out of here!” she whimpered to herself.

She stood from the swing, brushing her dress down to smooth it. The feeling of her fingers pressing the fabric to her thighs only inflamed her pussy more. The motion, also drew her dress down, pulling it tight, against the young mounds of her breasts. Almost unbelievably, her nipples seemed to harden even more.

Patty groaned to herself as she began walking towards her home. She could barely keep her eyes from the pretty college girls playing soccer as she walked past their field. Every step she took was a battle, just to keep moving. All she wanted to do, was pull up her dress, and shove her fingers down her panties.

She began to rub her hands up and down her legs as she walked. It was sweet agony, but she couldn’t stop herself. Occasionally, her hands dragged the thin dress a few inches up her thighs; nothing obscene, but more than she would normally want to show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.