Voodoo Princess
Chapter 9: A Long Drive

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Long Drive - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Patty woke, feeling strangely refreshed after the night before. She remembered her panic, and anguish, the previous evening. But those feelings were hazy like a distant memory. Running her hands sleepily over her naked body, she realized she was a mess. Between the massive orgasm, and body wracking sobs, she was covered in dried sweat.

“Yuck! I’m a total mess!” the teen said to herself, as she got out of bed. Pausing briefly, she decided to leave her clothes off as she went to shower. It’s not like she had a body that needed hiding.

Padding softly, she went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, her perky tits looked amazing, especially in the early morning light streaming through the window. She tried to imagine what the boys would see looking at her.

“I love their shape and slight bounce!” she mused to herself as she lifted the mounds and let them drop back down on her chest. The dark nipples rose slightly at the attention.

“I just wish they were a little bigger, like Lily’s,” thinking of her sister’s boobs, the teen felt her nipples begin to tingle.

Dropping her eyes lower she continued to imagine herself through the eyes of a boy, “My ass is perfect though! It stands out, drawing attention. It jiggles just the right amount as I move,” she continued, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her firm ass bounced slightly with her hops.

“Alright, enough of that. Time to take care of myself.” She turned from the mirror and looked down at herself one more time. Running her fingers over her pubic mound, she only felt a couple hairs. The perky teen quickly took care of them with her razor. Thinking to herself, that she should check each morning since it was easier to maintain daily. Otherwise she would have to take more time to deal with a lot of growth. “Also,” she thought to herself, “I never know when someone might see Kitty, and I want to make sure she stays pretty.”

Climbing into the shower, she began to wash her long hair. It took a lot more time to wash than her old, short haircut did, but she loved how it flowed about her.

Finished with her hair, she began to soap up her body. Every part of her buzzed as her hands scrubbed off the grim from the day before. Her smooth, clear skin took on a shiny pink color as she washed it. She paid special attention to Kitty, making sure to clean off all the cum from the day before. She couldn’t believe how much juice her little pussy could produce. Her nipples also got more attention than they probably needed. But, Patty loved how they looked, standing out like hard little pebbles from her perky tits.

She realized, she needed to get out of the shower so the rest of the family could use it. Humming to herself, she dried her trim body.

Opening the door, Patty let out a squeak, and froze with her hands to her sides.

Lily was standing there in her sleep shirt and panties. Patty felt a blush settle over her as her sister took in her teen form.

Lily just stood and drank in the vision of Patty. She was struck with how much her sister’s skin seemed to glow. She also noticed the hard little nipples, and dark red clit poking out of her bare pussy lips, which Patty wasn’t doing anything to cover up.

Patty wasn’t sure why, but she just couldn’t bring her hands up to cover herself. She felt humiliated, standing here letting her sister examine her. But the humiliation also a thrill of excitement through her. As Patty responded to the rush of shame, her arousal became even more noticeable to her sister.

Shaking her head, and breaking the spell, Lily asked, “Did you leave me any hot water?”

Patty stammered for a moment drawing up her hand to cover her pussy and tits. Quickly she replied, “It was still warm when I finished. I’m going to get dressed now!” And rushed off, before her blush went all the way to her toes.

Lily just shook her head and went into the bathroom, to get ready for the mall.

Tara had loaded everything she thought she might need into her truck before her mother came back from the bar the night before. She was still shaken up as she pulled onto the highway, and started driving north.

For the first few hours, her nerves had been on edge, waiting for the attacks to start again. However, as she drove further and further away from New Orleans, she began to relax. At that point, the drive became boring and tiresome.

After six hours on the road, she had crossed over into Tennessee. She realized she would need to stop to sleep. It was early morning, and she began to search for a motel.

Pulling off the highway, she turned into the parking lot of a run down motel. She had driven for 15 miles since she started looking, and it didn’t seem like there was any other choice. It looked like it used to be part of a chain, but had since been purchased and run independently. She did not recognize the name on the banner tied to the sign.

Grabbing her purse, the exhausted teen went in to find a clerk. The place was dark and had a layer of grim covering the floors. It looked like they tried to keep the tables and furniture clean, but only barely.

“Help ya miss?” The bored clerk asked, not even looking up from his phone.

“I’m looking for a room for the day.” Tara replied trying to sound confident. She had heard once that people didn’t question you if you acted like you were supposed to be there.

“Weeell,” he drew out his words, “are yer Mommy and Daddy with ya? Can’t rent a room to a minor. And besides, check in time ain’t till three.”

Tara held back the petulant sigh that wanted to escape her lips, and waited a moment, to see if he had more to say.

Not hearing an answer, and sensing that the girl didn’t leave, the clerk finally looked up from his phone. He took in the teen standing before him for the first time. The first thing he noticed was how pretty her face was, even with how tired she looked. He also took time to admire in her toned and tanned skin. He spent a little longer than needed peering at the pleasant shape her small tits made in her t-shirt.

Tara shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, especially when he started to ogle her perky breasts.

“Well now, ya definitely look a bit young to be checkin’ in by yerself. Where’s yer parents?”

Tara decided she just needed to go for it, she knew she wouldn’t sleep well in her truck. And if the police came to investigate her sleeping by the side of the road, she’d be in trouble

“I’m eighteen. I don’t need my parents to travel.”

“Is that so, sweet cheeks?” The clerk continued to talk to her chest, after glancing down at how her jeans hugged her hips. “Ah’ll need some ID provin’ that’s the case, ta get you check’d in and all, ya know.”

Tara’s eyes darked when he called her sweet cheeks, but she held it back. She knew she didn’t have identification saying she was eighteen.

Briefly, she wondered why she didn’t take Ashley up on the offer to get a fake ID when the girl mentioned it months ago. Anger at Ashley clouded her vision for a moment, before she pushed it back.

She continued a bit desperately, “I didn’t bring my ID with me. Can’t I just pay for the room and get a few hours sleep?”

“Well ... normally, Ah’da say no problem. But ya just seem real young to me. Too young to be pretendin’ Ah didn’t ask. Maybe Ah can ask ya some questions and dependin’ on how ya answer ‘em Ah’ll decide how old y’are!”

Tara wasn’t sure she liked where this might be going. But, if it would get her a room, she’d be willing to do anything at this point. She was so tired it was difficult to even stand.

“Okay, what are your questions?”

“What’s yer birth date?”

“March 17th 1998.” That was easy, she just subtracted a year from her actual birth date.

“A’ight, well that’s good. Now, when did ya graduate High School?”

“I haven’t yet. I was held back a year.” So far these questions weren’t hard at all. Tara started to think she’d had no real reason to be nervous.

“When’d ya give yer first blow job?”

Tara gasped in surprise, realizing her concern was real. The clerk continued to leer at her.

“I-I ummm...” the teen began, blushing. She realized that with the blush, there would be no way to sell the lie. Then under her breath, almost silently, she said, “I haven’t done that yet...”

“What’s that girl? Ya need to speak up, or git outta here!” The clerk barked at her.

He had heard her clearly, but he wanted to force her to say the words out loud.

“I’ve ... never done that b-before.” Tara blushed even deeper, and her eyes shifted to her feet.

“Well, Ah guess that settles it then. Yer definitely not old enough to get a room! Try an’ have a nice day.”

“What?! No! How can that possibly be it?” Tara began to panic.

She was sure with the part of Tennessee she was in, she wouldn’t find any better reception anywhere else. She also knew she couldn’t drive even another twenty minutes, if there was even another motel that close.

“Well ... ya see, Ah ain’t never met a hottie like you, who’s eighteen, like ya say ya are, and ain’t never sucked a man’s dick! It just ain’t never happened. Now maybe ya’ve never been giv’n the chance afore. Is that it, honey lips, no man has ever offered to let you suck his dick?”

Tara knew exactly where this was going now. And she knew she had to make a decision. She could either go back out to her truck and try to get some sleep in a parking lot somewhere. That was, hoping that she didn’t get picked up by the cops for loitering, or running away. Or, she would have to give this creep what he wanted, and then she could get some sleep in a bed.

Making up her mind, Tara decided to play along, “Well, you know. That’s something I’ve always wanted to try. But, I could never find the right man.”

She cringed inside as the words left her lips, they felt so forced. By his grin, she was sure they were what he wanted to hear, though.

“Well, if that aint a perfec’ coincidence? Ya know, Ah’ve been lookin’ for a sweet young thing to lick my schlong. Maybe we can help each other out? Oh, and if ya’ve sucked mah dick, ya’d havta be old enough and Ah’d give ya the room.”

“Okay, I’ll do it. But, you have to promise me you’ll give me the room, for free.”

The small teen couldn’t believe what she was saying. She also felt a small, very small, tremor of arousal at the thought of doing this. The clerk wasn’t ugly, he was just creepy.

“Ah’ll promise ya this, ya do what Ah want, and do it good, and the room is yers. By the way, Ah’m Bill, What’s yer name lil’ lady? Ah’ve a rule about not letting a girly lick me, without knowin’ her name.”

“I’m Tara.” She answered.

She took a deep breath and took a closer look at Bill. He was probably in his late twenties. He had dark brown hair and gray eyes. He had the muscles of someone who was used to working physical jobs. His shoulders were nice and broad, and his clothes were clean. It was the look in his eyes that kept her from finding him sexy. His eyes kept telling her he expected her to be a plaything, and nothing more.

“I’ll suck you off, but I’m not doing anything more.” She said to try to avoid problems later.

“Well, Ah promise Ah won’ make ya fuck me or nothing. But yer gonna havta show off a bit. If ya want me ta get off good. Which Ah need ta do if ya wanna get the room for free.”

“Fine, how do you want to do this?” She agreed.

“First, this is a pretty quiet place, so get yer clothes off and let me see what yer workin’ with.”

“Here?” she asked with a tremble in her voice.

Tara looked around the lobby. There wasn’t anyone else here, and the parking lot had been pretty empty. But, what would stop people from looking through the floor to ceiling windows and seeing her. She shuddered at the thought of strangers seeing her naked body.

“Well, yeah. Ah mean Ah gotta keep an eye out fer guests. Can’t be hidin’ in the back office or nothin’. Not when Ah’m the only one here. Now, are ya gonna do this or do Ah need to call the cops about a minor tryin’ ta rent a room by ‘erself?”

Tara knew she had no choice at that point. Locked in a jail would be the worst place for her if Ashley tried to attack her again. And, with how tired she was, she wasn’t sure she could resist another attack.

The small teen reached down to the bottom of her shirt. She trembled slightly as she pulled it over her head. Her small bra was purple, and molded her breasts in a very fetching way. She glanced around again, this time feeling a small thrill at the thought of being seen.

Bill just grinned as she began unzipping her jeans and peeling them down her legs. He thought she had lovely little tits, they were perfectly proportioned with her slim waist and hips. As her purple panties came into view he could feel his dick begin to stir.

Tara stripped off her jeans. She felt cold standing in the lobby, in just her bra and panties. She shivered, knowing she wasn’t going to be able to stop there. She reached back and unsnapped her bra. Drawing the garment down her arms she felt her nipples harden as the cold air caressed them.

Finally, sliding her panties down her legs, she asked, “Is this what you like?”

She was trying to be brave. But, she also wanted to hurry this along so she could get to her room and get some sleep.

Leering at her bald mound, Bill replied, “Its’a start. Now, Ah can tell yer not really into this right now. Ah mean look at how tight and closed yer little pussy is! Ah know if Ah want a good BJ, and Ah do, that ya gotta be into it too. Why don’t ya go sit in that chair there, and get yerself all ready for me?”

Tara gasped at his suggestion that she go play with herself where he and anyone walking by could watch. There was no way she was going to do that! Not for this creep!

After the teen didn’t move or say anything Bill prodded her, “Or ... Ya know, Ah can jus’ call the cops on ya. Ah’m sure they’d be wonderin’ whats going on, when Ah tell them that Ah stepped out of tha back room, and found a naked girl in mah lobby.”

Tara knew when she was beat. The reminder of his threat to call the cops was all it took. She didn’t know if this would work. But she walked over, and reclined in the easy chair he had pointed to. She leaned back, and lifted her legs over each of the arms, knowing what he wanted to see. As her legs spread, she felt her tight pussy begin to stretch.

Shuddering in fear at the situation, the teen began to slowly run her trembling fingers over her breasts and stomach. Her nipples, already hard from the cold, were sensitive and reacted quickly to her fingers. What she was doing disgusted her, but she couldn’t stop her body from reacting to the familiar touches of her own hands.

Bill leaned on the counter, and watched the pretty little teen begin to touch herself. He knew she didn’t want to do this. But he also knew, that if he stayed quiet and let her lose herself in the feelings, he might get quite the show before he made her suck him off. He quietly reached down to adjust his hard dick in his pants, moving it to a more comfortable position.

Tara couldn’t believe how her body was betraying her. It was humiliating, how easily it was reacting to her touches. She could feel that her little nipples had become hardened points on her upthrust tits. They began to throb in time with her heart beat. Even her pussy began to moisten, and her lips swelled from her fingers gliding over them. She had her right hand between her spread thighs, running her fingers gently up and down her slit. Her left hand alternated between pinching her nipples, and squeezing her firm breasts.

A gasp escaped her lips as her index finger parted her pussy lips, and slid up the pink folds within. She gathered a bit of the moisture at her entrance onto her fingers. Blushing in shame, she could feel the cool air caress her sensitive inner folds, cooling the moisture there. She slowly dragged her wet fingers up her slit, and caressed the ball of nerves at her apex.

“MMmmmmm ... I c-can’t believe I’m sooo wet!” she moaned to herself, as her fingers began slowly circling her clit.

Her eyes closed, and she could almost forget that Bill was standing there watching her. Her breath quickened, as she began circling her clit faster and faster. While she did this, she also began to pinch her nipples harder and harder. Her hips began to thrust up at her hand with a mind of their own.

While Tara became lost in her masturbation, Bill quietly stripped off his pants and came around the counter. He walked softly as he approached the teen, trying not to draw attention to himself. Gazing down at her, he saw sweat begin to bead on her breasts. It was running over her skin in small rivers, while she wantonly pressed her pussy harder into her hand. She was an absolutely beautiful sight spread and thrusting this way.

Tara had completely forgotten Bill by this point. She barely even remembered that she was doing this in an open hotel lobby. The thought of giving in, like this in public, had never occurred to her before. But if her excitement told her anything, she knew she’d be doing this again. If only, next time, on her own terms. She began to slide a finger into herself as she let go, and started to moan and pant with pleasure.

Bill watched as the teen began to pump her fingers in and out of herself. He saw the moisture gather, and begin to run down the crack of her ass onto the chair. He knew, if he wanted to get the most out of this situation, he needed to stop her and get his pleasure first, before hers. If he didn’t, he was afraid she might back down, and he didn’t want that at this point.

“Okay. Pull yer fingers from that hot honey pot. It’s time to prove yer a woman and not a little girl!” he instructed her as he grabbed her wrist and forced her hand away from her crotch.

Her hips pumped the air vainly a few times, trying to recapture the pleasure he so abruptly stopped.

“Ugghhh, wha-what? Oh God! I was sooo close!” Tara groaned, as the sensations in her pussy were removed.

Opening her eyes, she saw; through her haze of lust, what must have been the most beautiful cock in the world, waving in front of her face. On one level she knew that it didn’t look any different from the other dicks she had seen in magazines. But on another level, with how completely turned on she was, any cock would probably be the most beautiful. It did look a little bigger than Phil’s dick. He was the only boyfriend she had let show her his dick, and only for a hand jobs.

For a brief moment, she imagined Bill ramming that warm rod in and out of her aching pussy. Her pussy throbbed at the idea, and she shook her head to clear those thoughts. She did not want to lose her virginity this way.

Well, I guess I agreed to do this, so I might as well, “ she thought to herself, reaching out to grasp the base of Bill’s dick.

She had even give Phil a few hand jobs, usually on dates to settle the boy down. But she had never put one in her mouth before. Now, almost against her will, she was excited to try it.

Running her hand over the skin, she was amazed again at how soft and hard it was at the same time. That always amazed her when she touched Phil’s dick. She felt her pussy spasm in eagerness, when his rod twitched in her hand.

Bill groaned as she began to touch him. He looked down at her half lidded eyes, and knew he would not last long for this gorgeous teen playing with his dick. He only hoped he could last long enough to feel her sweet lips on him.

Tara was surprised that the thought of licking and sucking him didn’t disgust her at all any more, instead it turned her on. Maybe the creep was right, maybe if she was horny enough, she would actually enjoy this.

Her tongue tentatively slipped between her lips as she brought her mouth closer to the him. She kept her hands on the base, and even reached her other hand up to gently massage his balls. Slowly running her tongue up the underside of his penis, she considered the taste.

Not too bad, “ she thought to herself, as she swirled her tongue around the end, capturing a bit of the precum that had seeped out.

Bill moaned, and grabbed the back of the chair to steady himself. He was leaning over the sexy teen as she began to run her tongue around the crown of his dick. She seemed a bit reluctant, and he realized he would probably need to give her some instructions, or he wouldn’t last long enough to get between her lips.

“Mmmm ... that’s it baby ... now wrap yer lovely lips around it and ... oooohh start bobbin’ up and down,” He manged to get out between gasps.

Tara did as he instructed, sliding her lips over the crown. She could feel the shaft narrow past the head. Before she began to pump her mouth over his cock, she ran her tongue in a circle around the head one last time.

God damn! She’s a fuckin’ natural! Ah can’t believe she said she’s never done this. Maybe she’s just a slut who wanted some, “ Bill thought to himself, as he struggled to hold back as much as possible.

As Bills hips began to thrust into her mouth, Tara felt herself flush with lust. She had never had a dick inside her body anywhere, and couldn’t believe how it felt. It was almost as if there was a direct connection between her mouth and her snatch. She could feel her pussy buzzing with excitement, and knew she would need some attention soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.