Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 6: Learning to Be a Girl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Learning to Be a Girl - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

“Well, little sis, if I’m gonna teach you how to get off properly, the first thing we need to do is make sure you’re comfortable,” Lily started, while grabbing the pillows and placing them at the headboard of the bed.

Patty stood, shifting from foot to foot in both excitement and nervousness, as her sister got the bed ready. When Lily was done, she gestured to the bed and said, “Hop up, and sit with your back to the pillows!”

Patty climbed onto the bed, and slid her butt back until she was resting against the pillows. She found that she was half sitting and half laying against the pillows. Her long brown hair spread out behind her, already a mess from the morning’s earlier activities. Lily couldn’t help herself, and she reached out to brush several strands of hair away from Patty’s face. Pulling her hand back, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Patty felt a thrill go through her as her sister gently touched her. Waiting for Lily to begin, Patty pressed her thighs together. She wanted to do this, but she was also nervous that she wouldn’t be able to.

“Ok, well, let’s see ... how I want to begin this,” Lily murmured to herself as her brow creased in thought.

Patty continued to quietly gaze up at her sister. She didn’t want to say anything that might ruin this. She was pretty sure she should just let Lily take the lead

“If I want this to work; and it had better or I’ll go crazy, I should probably just listen and ... obey...” Patty shuddered slightly at that thought.

“Got it! From what you said about how you’ve already tried, I think part of the problem is that you are thinking about this like a guy! You need to think about this like a girl. Ya know, now that you are one!” Lily giggled a bit at that, thinking about how much of a girl her sister now was.

Patty wasn’t sure what her sister meant by that, but she liked seeing Lily’s breasts jiggle slightly in her shirt when she giggled. Patty wanted to keep her sister happy, so she could see more of that.

“See, boys are more like a simple machine with one part, and girls are more complex and multiple parts need to be involved to give them a really good cum,” Lily continued, knowing that wasn’t really true, but it sounded like that’s how her brother had used to think.

“Maybe it’s a good thing this happened, Patty can at least learn that you shouldn’t be laser focused on the clit, or dick for that matter, to make sure you have a good time,” the older sister mused to herself.

Patty nodded slowly, and spoke up for the first time since she had settled onto the bed, “Okay, so I know about my tits, but you make it sound like there might be more to it than even that.”

Patty glanced down at her small, round breasts as she talked about them. Seeing her nipples standing at attention she couldn’t help herself and briefly raised her hands to cup them. Pressing her hands into the firm mounds she captured a nipple between the fingers of each hand. A small wave of relief spread from her nipples and throughout each breast, as they finally started to receive the attention they craved.

Moaning softly at the pleasant feeling, she almost forgot her sister was watching her. Then, it struck her that she was fondling her tits in front of her sister. Quickly, and she dropped her hands to her lap. A fresh wave of shame passed through her body, bringing a flush to her skin and settling into her pulsing pussy between her closed legs.

“God, I don’t know if I can do this ... maybe I should just ... maybe I should...” Patty started to worry, but then suddenly, she felt something click in her mind, “Maybe I should just be a good little girl and do what I’m told. Its obvious Lily is trying to help me, and she seems to enjoy this too from the look in her eyes. Her nipples poking at her shirt are also a pretty good sign. That’s it! I’ll just let go and listen to my big sister. It’ll be better that way I’m sure.”

Patty’s shame and embarrassment drained away as these thoughts settled into her mind. The arousal, however, that the humiliation had helped build, did not diminish. Not one drop. If anything, her arousal spiked as she settled into her new acceptance of the situation. Strangely, Patty didn’t question that decision, not even for a moment.

Looking straight into Lily’s pale blue eyes, Patty raised her right hand back to her breast and squeezed the nipple, lifting her tit slightly on her chest. The look she gave her sister, while still very compliant, almost dared Lily to instruct her further.

Lily gasped at the look she had just gotten. She knew something had changed for the moment, but she didn’t quite know what. To be honest, she really didn’t care. Especially as her own nipples tingled as she watched Patty massage the hard, brown nub.

“So, babe, it looks like you know what you are doing to that lovely hard nipple of yours. Maybe we should work on finding other parts of you in need of some attention,” Lily said soothingly as her own skin flushed.

Patty immediately started lowering her hand to her lap. She began to part her thighs and sighed in relief as some of the pressure was released.

“Now, wait a minute! What I want you to do, is take both of your hands, and gently run your fingers over your skin. Rub them from the tops of your boobs to right above your mound. You can also touch yourself on your thighs from your knees to just where your legs meet your hips. Do NOT touch your pussy though! It’s not time for that yet,” Lily instructed.

Patty started to follow her sister’s instructions immediately. Her eyes closed as she softly dragged the tips of her fingers from her neck down. She ran them over her breasts, avoiding the nipples, as she knew her sister wanted her to not touch them yet. This caused both hard pebbles to swell and pulse briefly, calling for attention.

Passing over the under swells of her breasts, she was amazed at how soft and sensitive that part of her tits were. Her skin was tingling like crazy wherever she touched it. Continuing further down, she felt butterflies as she ran the palms of her hands over her smooth stomach.

She began to moan and her eyes fluttered as her hands slid down past her tummy and onto the tops of her thighs. He moans had become constant, and she felt her legs start to spread wide all on their own.

“Mmmmmm ... Sis, this ... ugh ... is ahh-amazing! I-mmmgh, can’t believe how good it feels to just run my hands oh-over my skin! Uggh, Oh God! I can’t even keep my legs closed! They are opening on their own! Am I doing this right? I-I must be!” Patty moaned and gasped as she dragged her fingers all the way up her inner thighs.

Pulling her fingers up to where her thighs met her body, she slowly drew each index finger along the crease. Wrapped up in the sensations, she accidentally brushed the side of one engorged pussy lip. As she did this she felt a spasm in her slit, and thrust her ass in the air.

Lily stared in amazement as her little sister teased her own little body. She found it unbelievably arousing to watch Patty writhing on the bed. The small teen was pushing her needy pussy up into the air, and rotating her hips. Lily almost couldn’t believe that Patty could be this turned on. But, watching the little pink pussy thrusting wantonly and weeping love juice made it clear exactly how excited the brunette was.

It almost became too much for Lily, listening to the pleading moans escaping the teen’s lips while she caressed her skin. For a moment, Lily was tempted to shove her hand down into her own steamy pussy. The thought caused Lily’s clit to throb for a moment while she considered it.

Shaking her head slightly, she reminded herself of her promise, and started to prepare what she was going to say next. There would be plenty of time; after she helped her sister, to go back to her room and take care of herself before their mother returned home.

“Now that you have discovered how gentle caresses feel over your body, it’s time for you to start to discover what they can do to your pussy,” Lily began.

Almost like a shot, Patty’s hands pulled back from her tits, where she had just began to press more firmly covering her nipples.

“NO! Stop! You need to listen and do this as you are told!” Lily snapped, getting more into her role as the boss of the situation.

Lily could feel her own nipples crinkling in excitement at the feeling of power she felt as Patty’s hands stopped immediately. Patty’s hands trembled just inches from the strip of hair remaining above her aching pussy.

Patty groaned and quivered on the edge of her control.

“Ungh! A-ah, y-yes, Please ... mmmm ... tell me what to do. This ... i-is driving me cra-crazy! I n-need to-oh!” Patty pleaded with her sister, barely getting the words out of her mouth.

She trailed off as she gazed at her sister through half-lidded eyes. The short delay fanned the burning in her pussy and she craved to touch it, but she held back. The small teen panted heavily while she waited for Lily to continue.

After a moment Lily took pity on the excited girl and continued, “Now, take one finger and gently run it down one side of your pussy lips, and then draw it back up the other. Do not push it inside yourself, and do NOT touch your clit, I will tell you everything to do.”

Lily began guiding her little sister’s hands with her voice. Lily was amazed that her sisters hand responded to her as if they were an extension of herself.

As she listened to her big sister’s instructions, Patty finally began to touch her center. It felt like nothing she had felt before. Obeying every word Lily said, she ran a finger down over her puffy folds. She found that her finger gathered some of her juices as it passed the bottom of her cleft on the way back up the other side. The moistened finger began to draw up her other lip, feeling even better than it had a moment before.

Lily’s voice faded into the background, as it she continued to provide instructions that seemed to sink directly into her little sister’s mind.

Patty’s fingers moving in concert with the instructions, the teen began to slide them up and down her slit. Her swollen, needy pussy began to radiate pleasure throughout her body. Her other hand gravitated to her tits, squeezing her nipples, and adding to the waves of pleasure rocking gently through her whole being.

Slowly, still following the instructions, Patty began to run a finger up and down the center of her snatch. Pressing the finger between her inner lips, she caressed the skin between her opening to just below her clit. She gasped at how smooth and sensitive the skin there was.

As her fingers continued to glide up closer to the sensitive ball of nerves at the apex of her pussy, the cute little button emerged. Poking out further from its hood her clit appeared a deep red color, it pulsed in time with her rapidly beating heart.

As Patty’s body continued to writhe on the bed, her sister finally instructed her to slowly insert a finger into herself. Slowly pushing the digit in, she felt her pussy walls clamp down, gripping the intruder firmly.

As her finger pressed further in, she moaned loudly, calling out, “Oh GOD! Mmmmm, Th-this is in-incredible! It’s pulling me i-in further! Ugh, mmm ... c-can I pl-please touch it? Please Lily? I’m being a good l-little girl, aren’t I? Oh God, i-its quivering!” Gasping for breath, the teen began to moan loudly, unable to speak further.

Gazing lovingly at her hot little sister playing with herself, Lily continued, “Now, I want you to curl your finger up, and press it into the bump you’ll feel at the top of your channel. At the same time, you can take your thumb and press it down onto your clit while rocking it back and forth. That should help you finally get what you have been building towards.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.