Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 5: A Sisterly Lesson

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Sisterly Lesson - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Lily stood and watched her sister sleep for a while deciding if she wanted to wake her or not. Her eyes closed, Patty moaned slightly in her sleep and her body writhed slightly as she pressed her breasts into the mattress and rubbed her thighs together in her sleep.

“She must be having a great dream,” Lily thought to herself watching her new sister continue to groan and unconsciously press herself into her bed. Lily felt her crotch warm slightly watching her sister react to the dream.

“Wow, even though she’s my sister, she’s still pretty hot to watch,” she continued to muse, while watching the sleeping girl.

Lily continued to watch for another moment, letting the pleasant feelings flow through her body, before she sighed and decided it was time to wake Patty.

“Hey, sis! It’s time to start the day!” Lily whispered into Patty’s ear while shaking her shoulder to wake her.

Patty woke from her dream slowly. She had been dreaming that Lily had reached out and been running her fingers through her wet folds while Dr. Summers pressed her breasts into her back.

Blinking her eyes the last of the dream faded and Patty rubbed her eyes to clear her vision.

“Hey Lily, where’s mom, and why are you waking me?”

“Mom went to the school to set up a meeting with the Principal. You and she will need to talk to him about what to do with you. She’ll be back this afternoon after she runs some errands,” Lily answered.

“Oh, well then why aren’t we sleeping in?”

“Well, I thought since the doctor’s weren’t able to do anything for you yesterday we should probably talk about stuff and I should probably teach you about hygiene now that you gotta worry about it more,” Lily explained.

Lily smiled and noticed that she was finding this a bit more exciting than she thought she would at first.

It’s kinda neat to have a brand new sister to teach things to, without having had to deal with all the diapers and babysitting. Well, maybe still the babysitting ... but definitely not the diapers!” she thought with a grin.

Patty started to get a bit upset that she wasn’t a boy anymore, but as soon as she looked at her sister and saw how happy she was the tears stopped forming and the sadness drained from her to be replaced with curiosity.

Patty’s mind began to wonder as she took in her sister, “Lily was wearing a pink see through bra and undies in my dream while she was rubbing my pussy. I wonder what she is wearing now? Patty wondered, then she blinked and her eyes widened, OH MY GOD!? She’s my sister! Why am I having such wrong thoughts about her? I never thought about her this way when I was a boy! I have to stop and be a ... good little girl.”

The last thought had slipped into her mind so softly she didn’t even notice it at first, and when she did she just shook her head and got out of bed.

Patty was glad that she had put on a pair of soft shorts and a t-shirt before she actually fell asleep the night before. She still felt horny and could tell that her hard nipples slightly tented the t-shirt.

Embarrassed, she thought to herself, “hopefully they go down as we have breakfast.”

She considered trying to put on a bra to cover them, but decided it probably wasn’t worth the effort and Sally probably wouldn’t even care anyway.

Lily found it strange, but she actually did care about her sister’s braless state. While Patty’s tits were smaller than Lily’s they still moved and shifted under her shirt. Lily found herself staring as Patty worked to slip her feet in her slippers that were facing different directions. The hard peaks of Patty’s nipples drifted under her shirt pulling Lily’s eyes with them.

Tearing her gaze from her sisters new chest, Lily exclaimed, “Let’s get some breakfast and talk about the plan for the day!”

Turning to leave the room Lily wondered to herself why she found Patty’s new appearance so fascinating. After considering for a moment she decided it must just be because it was so new, and tried to put it out of her mind.

Reaching the kitchen, Lily instructed Patty to sit pointing at one of the kitchen chairs. Patty opened her mouth to tell her that she could help herself and then suddenly closed it, surprised the words wouldn’t come out. She plopped down into the seat immediately and looked up at her sister expectantly. Lily was surprised that her sister obeyed her so quickly.

“That’s strange. Pat always used to argue with me whenever I wanted to make breakfast before,” Lily thought to herself.

Lily began moving about the kitchen quietly thinking to herself about how her new sister may have changed more than just physically.

While Patty sat in the chair she had been pointed to she watched her sister move about the kitchen getting breakfast ready. Her eyes kept being drawn to Lily’s ass every time she turned away and up to her larger breasts when she turned back, but that is not what she was thinking about.

“Why did I just do what she told me? I know I want to be a... a good little girl ... but I just felt like something forced me to sit and shut up the moment I heard her order. Maybe it’s just because she’s such a bossy sister and now I am a... obedient ... girl,” Patty settled down at that thought.

Patty didn’t consciously notice the tingle that run down her spine and into her center as she thought the words that were not her own, but she definitely felt them. The tingle when she thought of being a good little girl, made her nipples hardened more, pushing her shirt out further. When she thought of being obedient her pussy gently throbbed sending a pleasant warmth through her body.

“I really hope I can find a way to get myself off today, because this is getting crazy,” she thought as she took the bowl Lily offered her and spooned out a bite of oatmeal.

Lily sat and started to describe her ideas for the day. She noticed, as she explained the plan, that Patty’s nipples were still hard and she was now squirming in her seat every now and then.

“Now, little sis, we need to go over a number of important items today. We’re gonna have to talk about how to wear dresses and skirts. How to get along with the other girls. How to wash the new parts you have. How to use tampons. And finally, how to behave on dates!”

Patty’s eyes grew wide at the last two and she felt a spike of fear pass through her. It slightly reduced her arousal, but not enough to stop the occasional squirming in her chair that she found caused such soft, gentle feelings radiate from her pussy as she rubbed her thighs together.

“Do ... do I have to date? OH MY GOD! Do you really think I’ll start getting periods? What am I going to do!” Patty started to work herself into a fit worrying about all of this.

The younger teen started shaking, and her arousal took a sharp decline giving her a relief she didn’t even know she needed, even as her fears climbed.

“Patty! Calm down!” Lily exclaimed.

Instantly, Patty stopped talking and shaking. She moaned as a jolt of electricity rocketed from her clit up her body spreading to her nipples, before continuing up the back of her neck and into her head.

Even as a strange calm settled over her mind, she thought to herself, “Holy fuck! What that fuck was that? Why am I being ... a Good Little Girl ... calm about this?”

After the jolt faded from her mind, Patty noticed that her panties were now wet and her swollen folds were pressed tightly to the fabric.

Lily stared in shock as Patty settled down upon her command. She watched in disbelief as Patty moaned while her entire body shuddered. Soon Lily saw Patty’s nipples return to hard pebbles pressing out her shirt again, and she began to squirm even more in her chair.

“Crap! She looks like she just almost got off, just from me yelling at her. Maybe the new Patty has a submissive streak in her,” Lily felt her own folds grow wet as she decided she would need to test this theory, “But, first I need to focus and get through this stuff mom wants me to talk to her about.”

Stealing her nerves, Lily continued, “Babe, you don’t have to date, but if you don’t you’re gonna have a hard time makin’ friends with the other girls. Well, if you date the wrong guy you will too, so maybe once school has been going for a while I’ll help you find a guy to take you out.”

For some reason the fact that Lily would help her with dating comforted Patty. She still didn’t think that she would ever want to do anything with a boy, not even kiss. Patty felt a warm glow when she thought to herself that Lily seemed to have it all planned out for herself.

“We will have to wait to see if you have periods, but according to the tests the doctor ran it looks like it might happen. And since it might happen I’ll need to teach you how to use pads and tampons, unless you think you might like staining your pants?” Patty quietly shook her head to her sister’s question.

Lily shifted the conversation to an easier task, especially for her, and began gossiping about all the other girls at school. Getting her little sister up to speed on who was dating who, and who was doing what. Patty sat and listened with rapt attention, even though her arousal continued to simmer she couldn’t believe how much some of the girls at school were willing to do.

“I would have given my left foot for this information when I was a boy! I hope when I get turned back I will be able to put it to good use,” Patty thought, hopefully

Occasionally, when Lily described what some girl has done in detail, Patty shuddered and squirmed harder squeezing her thighs together and feeling the gathering moisture in her slit ooze between her swollen lips.

They continued to talk for over an hour about the other girls at school, Patty growing noticeably more and more turned on. Lily wished she could think of more to talk about on this topic since it seemed to really push her sister’s buttons, but she eventually ran down, having nothing more to add.

Having watched Patty continue to squirm and shift in her seat throughout breakfast had a profound effect on Lily. Even though she knew Patty was her sister she began to rationalize that it was alright to be attracted to her. It’s not like Patty was really the brother she had grown up with, she was starting to seem so different, even in her behavior. And it wasn’t like she had grown up with a sister her whole life either. So, in a way Patty was a new person to Lily, and that meant the typically learned behaviors prohibiting sexual attraction between siblings just didn’t exist for Lily. Those biological prohibitions develop slowly over years of growing up together.

Having just rationalized this to herself. Lily still promised herself that, even though she found Patty extremely sexy, she wouldn’t do anything crazy or hurtful to her sister. She knew she loved her new sister, possibly even more than she had loved her brother. Having made this decision, she still wanted to titillate herself a bit more.

Standing, Lily extended her hand to Patty and said, “Ok, baby sis. I think it’s time I teach you more about feminine hygiene. The best way to do this is to head to the bathroom and get undressed so I can show you how to clean what you have now.”

She sniffed her sister audibly trying to goof off, but Lily did not expect to so clearly smell the strong sweet smell of fresh teen pussy once she had gotten close to her sister. The sweet odor seemed to go straight to Lily’s brain and she shuddered slightly as she briefly considered breaking the promise she had just made to herself. Breathing in deeply one more time, she solidified her resolve and pulled Patty to her feet.

Patty looked up into her sister’s sky blue eyes as she stood, and felt a tremor travel down her spine at the thought of where they were going next. The tremor was a mixture of arousal at the thought of seeing her sister naked, and embarrassment at the thought of stripping naked herself. She felt her pussy pulse softly with even more arousal as the embarrassment registered in her mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.