Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 4: The First Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The First Day - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

The First Day

Ashely arrived at her apartment shortly before midnight with the jar from the church. She had thought quite a bit on the way home about what she wanted to do. She decided that it would be best if her punishment of Patrick was slow in developing. That would prevent Patrick from resisting too strongly. With the distance between her and her target it would take quite a bit of energy to make it happen and resistance from Patrick could cause the entire curse to fail.

As she climbed the stairs the pulled out the jar to inspect what it contained. She was slightly disappointed that all that was left from Tara’s ritual was the wire from her bra and a light fluffy ash. Tara opened the door and stepped in quietly trying not to disturb her neighbors. Closing the door she fished the wire out of the jar and went to put it away in her spare room where she kept her altar. She might need it someday.

She went to collect the ingredients she would need to make Patrick an eager and compliant young girl.

“Goddess, I wish there had been a bit of blood left in the jar! Now I am going to have to dig into my goat’s blood. Damn, that stuff is expensive and I am going to need to get more soon,” she bitched to herself as she pulled the jug of red liquid from her refrigerator. Pouring some out of the jug she was careful to leave some for later, she would need it to ensure she made good tips tomorrow at the diner.

Setting everything out she began to chant.


Patrick was moaning and shaking in her sleep when her mother shook her awake the next morning.

“Patrick, dear, you need to get up,” Sally whispered softly waking her new daughter.

It had taken quite a bit of talk with Frank and Lily the night before until Sally was able to consistently think of Pat as her daughter instead of her son.

“Do I have to mom?” Patrick moaned in her new soft voice.

Sally stared down at Patrick’s soft smooth face and wondered if her skin would always look this beautiful.

“Come on sleepy head! Get your tushy in gear and get downstairs!”

“Fine, fine I’m up alright! Can you leave so I can get dressed? I’m not decent!” Patrick grumbled shifting uncomfortably under the covers.

She had forgotten she had removed everything but her underwear when she went to bed for the night. Now she was embarrassed that her mother might see the soft mounds of her breasts if she were to get up.

Sally snapped, “You don’t have anything I’ve not seen before Little Missy! Now get your butt in gear!”

Sally was shocked at her own outburst. Somehow while staring at Patrick’s young feminine face she forgot what she must be going through and treated her the way she had always treated Lily!

Patrick flushed red from her cheeks to below the blanket she held to her chest.

“Fine! I’m getting up, you don’t have to yell!” She answered while she hesitantly got out of bed holding her hands to her tits to cover them from her mother.

She felt her nipples harden as her hands pressed into them. She didn’t think she could blush any more than she already was.

Quickly, she grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on. Sighing in relief as her small mounds were covered. She did not catch Sally glancing at her hard nipples pressing out the thin fabric of her white t-shirt as she pulled up a pair of sweat pants and rolled up the legs to fit her shorter shapely limbs.

“Well, if this had to happen, at least she is a very pretty girl,” Sally thought to herself.

Looking up into Patrick’s eyes she said, “Now that you are ready your father and sister are waiting for us at the breakfast table so we can talk about how we are going to handle this as a family.”

Sally had always been a very take charge person and it reassured Patrick that her mom seemed to know just what they had to do. Hopefully, they could find a way to fix this and soon.

Arriving in the kitchen Patrick saw her sister Lily and father Frank waiting for them to arrive. They had plates with a full breakfast like Patrick always used to like. Scrambled Eggs with cheese, sausage, and hash-browns were served out onto four plates. There was even a platter of biscuits and gravy in the middle of the table for everyone to serve themselves from. Patrick could feel her mouth water at the smell of all the good food.

As Patrick sat down and began to dig in her mother took her seat and began explaining the plan.

Sally began, “We obviously do not know what has happened to cause this and I have made an appointment for you at the doctor’s office for this morning. Dr. Bowman is not working this week and they were able to slide you in with Dr. Summers. I know this might be hard to hear, but I think it would be best if Lily helped teach you how to be a proper girl...”

Patrick cut Sally off crying, “Mom! Why can’t we just get this fixed? Why do I need to have anyone teach me to be a girl? I hate this!”

Holding up her hand to stop her daughter Sally continued, “Dear, we don’t know how long this will take to get fixed, we don’t even know for sure it can be. But we will try our best to correct it.”

Patrick could feel tears beginning to form in her eyes as she quietly continued to listen to her mother.

Sally continued, “Now, we will do everything we can for you, but we need to be prepared for the possibility that this is who you are now. Because of that I think we need to make some adjustments.”

“Ok, I will try my best,” Patrick softly said lowering her eyes.

“First, I think we need to change what we are calling you. What do you think of Patty? That way your name fits your new body, but it is also close enough to your original name that it shouldn’t be too hard to notice when someone calls your name,” Sally added.

Sally took her first bites of her food now that it seemed Patty was willing to try.

Between bites she added, “Secondly, I think Lily should be the one to help you learn how to behave and act as a young lady. I know that might be hard, but you and your sister have always gotten along pretty well. And, she understands better what girls these days need to know than I do.”

Patty nodded at her mother quietly picking at her plate. Her appetite seemed to be less than it used to be. Or, maybe it was just the difficult conversation.

Finishing off her hash-browns, Sally concluded, “Finally, for now. Your father and I have spoken and he is not going to be around much for a while. Mostly, because he has a lot of work to do with his new job. But also because we thought it would help you to have some space with only us girls while you adjust. I don’t want you to be embarrassed around him while you learn to get in touch with your feminine side.”

Sally smiled as she said this trying to reassure Patty and inject a little bit of humor into this difficult situation. Frank just quietly nodded his head.

Patty actually smiled back at her mother and her family around the table were warmed by how beautiful it made her. It didn’t quite reach her eyes, but if it had they were sure it would have been stunning.

The family finished their breakfast. Even though she was feeling better Patty was surprised at how little she had actually eaten before she felt full. After they finished eating Lily offered to go get something for Patty to wear to the doctor’s office.

“Don’t get me a skirt or dress or anything weird,” Patty called after her sister as she watched her walk up the stairs before her.

Patty slowed down and watched Lily’s ass sway back and forth in her thin PJ pants.

“Wow, I’ve never noticed how hot Lily is in those pants before,” Patty thought to herself still staring.

She quickly looked away and blushed as Lily looked back at her and commented, “Don’t worry little sis, I’ll grab you a pair of yoga pants and an old band t-shirt of mine that barely fits me. They should fit you just fine until we can go buy you some new clothes.”

Patty groaned to herself thinking that she didn’t want any new clothes.


The drive to the doctor’s office was pretty uneventful, but Patty’s stomach started to do flips the closer they got as she grew more nervous. Sally and Lily sat in the front seat and chatted while Patty quietly stared out the window thinking about how this couldn’t possibly get any worse.

When they arrived the receptionist greeted them with a warm smile and took her name and insurance card. While they sat waiting for the nurse to call her name, Patty started wondering why doctor’s offices always had such uncomfortable furniture when they made you sit in it for so long. After about 20 minutes of flipping through magazines and watching “Health News” on a television she heard someone call out the name Patricia.

Sighing, she reached for another magazine, when her mom nudged her.

Sally prompted Patty, “That’s you dear. You go on ahead and your sister and I will wait out here for you to get back.”

Patty really wished her mother was going in with her, but she didn’t want to argue with her. Sally chose not to go in because she had already been told that besides drawing blood and performing tests the doctor was going to perform a full examination. While, Patty probably did not know what that meant; and her mother didn’t want to worry her any more by telling her, Sally knew it would be very awkward for there to be other people in the room when the doctor had her slide into the stirrups.

“Hey sweetie, how are you doing today?” the nurse asked ushering her past the door the waiting room.

“I’ve been better,” Patty mumbled looking down at her feet while she followed the nurse to the scale.

“Ok, well go ahead and take your shoes off and climb up here so I can get your height and weight.”

Patty placed her toes at the back of her tennis shoes and slipped them off one at a time. She smiled slightly to herself thinking about how much her mother hated when she took them off that way and stepped onto the scale.

“Hrm, okay. I have 97lbs and five feet four inches. Do you know if you have grown? I couldn’t find your chart but Dr. Summers wanted me to get you back as quickly as possible,” the nurse asked.

Mumbling under her breath Patty replied, “No, I think I’ve shrank...”

The nurse couldn’t quite hear her and just smiled and guided the pretty girl into an exam room.

While Patty waited sitting in the chair in the room she kept looking at the exam table. It seemed a bit different than she was used to. Instead of lying flat like they always did before it looks like someone had adjusted it into a sitting position.

“Maybe the last person in here was older than dirt and they had to adjust it to hoist them off the table,” Patty mused to herself.

She started to giggle at the image of the doctors using a crane to hoist an old fat man off the table, but as soon as her ears registered the sound of a girl giggling she stopped and stared at her sock clad feet.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and it opened.

“Hello Patty, I’m Dr. Summers.” Patty didn’t remember ever having been seen by the tall woman before, but had seen her in the office on previous visits. She had piercing green eyes flecked with bits of brown and long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. She was probably no older than 28 years old and Patty had trouble for a moment pulling her eyes from how the doctor’s softball sized breasts filled out the top of her white scrubs.

Tearing her eyes from Dr. Summer’s chest Patty said hello while she felt herself blush again.

“Why do I keep blushing?” Patty asked herself when she felt the flush of heat.** “Well, this does seem to be a strange situation, but we are going to take some tests and examine you and then we will see what we can find out.” Dr. Summers didn’t quite believe what she read in the notes as the reason Sally had scheduled the appointment. She kept wondering if someone as playing a prank on her. But, just looking at the despondent little girl sitting in the chair looking at the ground with big sad eyes told her that couldn’t be true.

“Do you think you can fix me?” Patty asked with a small amount of hope in her voice.

“Well, I don’t want to make any promises before we know what is going on, but this is one of the best offices in town and if we need to we can send you to the city hospital nearby for more tests. Now, I am going to draw some blood so please put your arm on the desk.”

Patty slowly placed her arm on the desk and watched while the doctor pulled out a tray with a needle and several vials. Having blood drawn had never bothered her before and she usually watched as the doctor did it. This time, however, as the doctor approached her arm with the needle, Patty felt her tummy tie itself in knots and she looked away.

“I used to be so tough, and now even a little needle makes me squeamish! God, I hate this,” she complained to herself.

After drawing several vials Doctor Summers turned her attention back to the young lady.

The doctor said in an authoritative voice, “While I run some tests on your blood I need you to remove all your clothes and climb into the chair.”

Patty wanted to argue, but somehow she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. There was something about the way Dr. Summers instructed her in what to do that just seemed irresistible. Patty was already reaching down to remove her socks as Dr. Summers stepped out of the room with the tray carrying the filled vials.

After removing her socks, Patty slowly reached down and pulled up the t-shirt. She turned and started to watch herself in the mirror that hung on the wall across from her. As her soft, flat stomach came into view she was again amazed at how different she looked now.

Continuing to lift her shirt she saw the bottom of the pale blue bra with small pink hearts on it that her sister found for her to wear in a box of old clothes. She had actually had to have Lily help close it in the back. Looking at it again she felt torn about the design. On the one hand, it was a very pretty bra and seeing the tops of her breasts just peaking over it was arousing. But on the other hand, it was a very clear indicator of what had happened to her.

Pulling the t-shirt over her head broke her view and stopped her wandering thoughts.

Standing, she next slid the stretch pants down her legs. Seeing the yellow panties with the blue trim under her pretty bra made her feel even more like a little girl. She never remembered seeing grown women wearing different color underwear in the magazines she and Mark used to sneak into their rooms during sleepovers.

“I’m never going to have another sleepover if we can’t fix this,” she thought to herself morosely.

Finally undressed she climbed onto the table that was still positioned like a chair leaning back.


Dr. Summers stared at the initial results and decided to have the nurse run the test again while she examined her patient. She couldn’t believe what she was reading.

Scanning the list of hormones detected in the blood she found three times the amount of testosterone that should be in a young girl of fourteen. The test also detected five times the amount of estrogen as well. She could have explained just the testosterone as a possible sign of steroid use, not that the slim girl looked like she was taking steroids. But, having such a high level of both seemed unbelievable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.