Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 3: The Change

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Change - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Patrick sat transfixed. He was staring at the small mounds of flesh resting high on his chest. They were capped with small dark nipples and they moved with every breath he took. He didn’t even notice his mother slide to the floor when she fainted.

He thought to himself, “I must still be dreaming. This has to be another weird dream like all the rest I had yesterday.”

He reached up and pinched himself in the arm. The sharp pain did nothing to convince Patrick this was real.

He was still staring at his breasts when his mother recovered enough to stand and approach the bed.

“Sweetie? Is that ... Is that you,” Sally asked Patrick, her voice quivering.

“I-I don’t know,” Patrick responded. He was thoroughly confused.

“Well ... I’ve never heard of anything like this happening. What did you do? What caused it? Do you know?” Sally asked.

She knew that to gain control of this situation she needed to try to stay calm. But, that was very difficult to do when confronted with the pretty girl sitting where her son should be.

Patrick snapped back at her questions, “What the hell do you mean? Do you think I’ve done this to myself? Do you think I want these?”

Patrick was starting to lose control.

With his last question, he reached up and grabbed his breasts to make his point. When he released them they bounced slightly as they settled on his chest.

His breathing was starting to come in short gasps, making the breasts in question rise and fall quickly on his chest. The feeling of those slight orbs shaking with his gasps was doing nothing to calm him down.

His whole body started to shake. Suddenly, he grabbed the sheet and threw it over himself, burrowing into the bed.

“Just leave me alone! This can’t be real. Just go, and it will never have happened!” Patrick shouted at his mother.

It became too hot for Patrick under the covers with his shouting, and he pushed the sheet back down off his head. He was now lying on his stomach. His head was buried into the pillow. He was trying as hard as he could to ignore the strange sensation of his breasts pressing into the bed below him.

Sally took a moment to decide what to do.

It doesn’t matter why this happened to him. He is still my child, and I need to do what I can to calm him down. Panicking will not help this situation at all,” she thought to herself.

She sat on the edge of the bed. Patrick did react to the shift in the mattress that told him she had not left. Sally then reached over, and brushed Patrick’s long brown hair away from his back.

Ignoring Patrick’s reluctance when he pulled away, she gently started rub her hand in circles across his sheet covered back.

“Honey, I know you didn’t do this to yourself. I wasn’t really thinking when I asked you that. I don’t care if you are my son, or my daughter. You are my child, and I will do anything to help you,” Sally said in a soft, gentle tone.

Patrick couldn’t help it and started crying softly into his pillow. Between sobs, he started to babble, “Mom, how am I ever going to leave my room again? I can’t let anyone see me like this. What will Lily say? Oh my god, what will Mark and James say? My life is ruined!”

“Oh sweetheart, we will figure this out. But you are right; I don’t think you should go downstairs. Not until I have had a chance to talk to your sister and father about what has happened. We don’t need them reacting to the shock like I did. It will be okay. I’ll go explain everything that I can to them.

“I’ll also call Dr. Bowman and see how soon we can get an appointment. They might have some idea about what has happened to you. Even if they don’t know, I’m pretty sure after something like this it wouldn’t hurt to have a doctor check you out.”

Sally sat there for a few more minutes gently rubbing Patrick’s back. He seemed to be calming down, after listening to what his mother told him. When Patrick stopped crying and turned onto his side in the bed, Sally stood and quietly left her new daughter’s room.


Downstairs, Sally told Frank and Lily she needed to have a word with them. They both looked at her nervously, and wordlessly followed her into the kitchen. Worried by the serious look on Sally’s face, neither wanted to say anything.

Taking a deep breath, Sally began, “Something has happened to Patrick. Something very serious. I have no idea how it happened, or if it is permanent. He ... she has changed ... into a girl.”

At that moment, both Frank and Lily opened their mouths to interrupt her.

Sally held up a hand to stop them, “We need to be as supportive as possible. This is going to be an extremely hard time for him ... her. For all of us ... I guess. It’s a really good thing they gave you that promotion right before we left for vacation Frank, because I think we are going to need that money.”

Frank had been working as a mid-level manager in the IT department of a relativity large company. The vacation had actually been to celebrate his promotion to director of the department. It was a pretty substantial promotion. He earned it by being the first one in and usually the last one to leave every day for the past seven years. As well as someone who never said ‘no’ to any projects his bosses wanted to give him.

“What can we do to help Patrick,” Frank asked.

There was a strange mix of sympathy and confusion in his voice. He had no idea what to do about this. Frank was not someone who was usually out of his element. The tone of his voice caused Sally to pause for a moment before she continued.

“Well, for starters, you need to change the way you think about him ... her. Just like I did there, we need to start thinking of her as a girl. It might help if we can start calling her something else to change our habits. I’ll talk to her about it, but Patty might work,” Sally suggested

She continued, “Lily, I am going to be counting on you a lot over the next few weeks. You are still a teenager, and know better than I do what it is Patty needs to learn to get along with kids your age. I don’t want to confuse her by teaching her the way things used to be twenty years ago, and just make the situation worse.

“Finally, we also need to replace her wardrobe, as we are able to, those nice new paychecks will be able to help with that. In the meantime, I expect you to share what clothes you can with Patty. Okay,” Sally asked her older daughter.

Frank suggested, “We have a bit of money left from the vacation, which might help provide necessities now.”

Lily nodded, a slight gleam in her eye that she hoped her mother didn’t notice. Lily had never had a sister before. She had always dreamed of one when she was younger. Imagining all the games they could play, dress-up and make believe. This would actually be kind of cool, especially since it sounded like her mom was going to expect her to teach Patty most things.

“Frank,” Sally continued, “I know you were probably already planning it, but it might be best if you were out of the house as much as possible, for the time being. I’m not sure how much female behavior is natural, and how much is learned. I am sure, however, that while Patty is learning to be a girl, she is probably going to make lots of mistakes. Those mistakes may be easier for her to handle if there isn’t a man here that she has been looking up to for years.”

Frank nodded in agreement. He had already known the new job was probably going to take up more of his time than the old one. Especially while he worked to fix the problems he knew have been in the department for years.

He told Sally, “I think you’re right. Pat will probably have a better time, if the doctors can’t fix it, when I’m not here. I also think we should give him, I mean her, some time to herself this morning. Why don’t we all stay down here until after you call the doctor’s office?”

Sally looked like she wanted to argue, but after a moment, she sighed and agreed. As she started cooking breakfast, Frank and Lily started to talk about other things.


Patrick stared at the wall across from his bed for some time after his mother left. He thought to himself that this just couldn’t be real. He started racking his brain for some explanation of how this happened.

He came up with nothing at all. After a few fruitless attempts to explain it to himself, he started to wonder if, maybe it was just some hormonal imbalance that caused him to grow the smallish boobs over the night. Figuring to himself that they weren’t that big, maybe just a small handful. He hoped that was all that had happened to him.

Since he noticed the pert breasts on his chest, he hadn’t really paid attention to any of the rest of himself. Now he started to wonder, what else had happened to him. Taking a deep breath he rose and looked into the mirror.

The first thing he noticed, was his long brown hair, falling to the middle of his back. He reached up and ran his fingers through the hair, and marveled at how soft and silky it was. It had a small wave to it, and seemed to gleam in the light of his room.

After spending a few minutes on his hair, he started to look at the rest of himself. His face was much more rounded. His angular jaw bones were replaced with smooth soft lines. His eyes seemed to be the only part of his face that have not changed, retaining their deep-ocean-blue color. His lips seemed fuller, but he couldn’t be sure. He was sure that they had a deeper red tinge to them.

Moving his eyes down he noticed his neck was longer and sleeker. His shoulders more narrow. His eyes skipped over his soft round breasts. Patrick did not want to deal with that obvious change yet. His stomach had lost its slight pudginess. It was now smooth and flat. It widened slightly as it reached his hips.

“Well, at least something good has come from this. I have been hoping to lose that fat for years,” Patrick murmured to himself.

Looking past his shorts, he noticed his legs looked slightly athletic. He had tight thighs, and a nice curve to his calves. They also only had a thin layer of soft light hair on them, though it was lighter than it used to be.

Turning sideways, he saw that his ass looked like it pushed out the back of his shorts more than it used to. However, it was also narrower. It looked like what his friends always called a bubble butt, when they were admiring girls from a distance. It bounced slightly as he bent and straightened his knees watching the girl in the mirror move with him.

Thinking to himself, “So far, if I’d met myself passing on the street, I think I would have had trouble not staring.

Returning his eyes to his chest, he studied his new breasts. They were high on his chest, and nicely rounded. They looked very smooth and soft. The dark brown nipples looked like they were larger than the ones he had before, but not too large. The areolae were also small. They only seemed to extend slightly beyond his nipples.

Gently reaching up, he took one breast in each hand. His now smaller hands barely covered each breast. The skin was softer than he thought it could be. He gently squeezed each breast. It felt good, but not how he thought it would. There were no magical explosions, no shooting pleasure throughout his body. A warm, relaxing sensation did envelope his body as he continued to massage his breasts.

A small sigh slipped through his lips as his fingers brushed over his breasts.

He brought his fingers together at his nipples, and squeezed. A flash of pain shot through his breasts, and shattered the gentle waves of relaxation he had been enjoying. He tore his hands from his breasts, and winced.

{br}

“That must have been too hard”, he thought to himself, shaking from the shock.

His looked down, and saw that his nipples had hardened. He stood there, slightly confused. He wasn’t feeling horny at all.

“I thought any time a girl’s nipples got hard, she was horny,” he mused to himself, “Wait until I tell the guys.”

{br}

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.