Patrick Becomes a Norseman - Cover

Patrick Becomes a Norseman

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

The ship was near to their home coastline and the men were getting restless to see their loved ones. Even the captives were exited with the sense of anticipation exuding from the raiding crew. Eve was amazed that the new slaves were not overly sad at being taken from their village. Probably, it was because the females were selected for not having little ones attached and the boys were still only in their eighteenth or nineteen winters and not yet given any honor in their tribe. They were theirs for the forming into good Norse men and women ready to replenish the clan with new babies and fighters to replace the fallen warriors seeking Valhalla.

Boroth was much content with fondling and entering his new slave-boy's flanks and his groans of joy brought smiles to the crew members thinking him strange to be so addled by a mere Englander lad. Of course, he had no idea as yet that his favorite he was a she with the name of Dottie. She managed to keep her secret with careful bindings of her breasts with the help of Eve and offering her backside in such a way that there was no need for Boroth to explore further. He was more than happy with her tight channel and fantasized it was Eve's flanks he was stroking with such wild abandon. None of the crew thought it wise to question Boroth's attraction to another male because they were much afraid of his violent temper and sometimes berserk manner.

Dottie had not been much exposed to anal loving before her capture but she knew her subterfuge was the only way she could remain the property of the huge Norseman and not become female meat for the entire crew's pleasure. Her plan was to reveal her true gender as soon as they reached safe haven in the Norsemen's village and she would be in the company of wives and daughters to prevent her sinful sharing in group sport. It was no more the way of the barbaric raiders than it was of the faithful in the quiet villages back on her island home. She had no ken of the Norse Gods but she figured they were just as disapproving as the straight-laced religious folk back home.

Early in the morning, the outlines of the shoreline started to poke through the fog bank and she could see the children running up from the beach to sound the warning to their elders. Far off in the distance, she could hear the haunting sound of the horns echoing out to their slow moving vessel. Boroth moved his huge hand possessively on her buttocks making her feel the satisfaction of being wanted even if he did think her to be a boy.

Eve looked out over the bow of the ship. She was happy to be home but she knew her father would not be satisfied with the booty and slaves and the fact they had lost a number of skilled fighting raiders to the Englander village folk. Her only excuse was that they had become much better organized and seemed to have acquired some skills in firing their long-range bows and in the use of the equalizing pikes that made their swords and axes keep their distance for exhilarating hand-to-hand combat. The honor of the conflict was necessary to insure their sacred journey to the next world.

She was informed by her friend Aggie that the last two ships had returned with no booty and severe losses so she was much restored of her confidence before trudging up to the main hall to relate the saga of their raiding adventure.

The hall was packed with the old retired Norsemen no longer able to man a raiding ship with agility or fighting spirit. The females were running around serving them the drink and food from their meager reserves. Her men filed in behind her leading the new slaves on short leashes like well-trained pets. None of the new slaves were reticent in their attitude and that spoke well of their trainers on board her ship. She noticed that Boroth kept Dottie on a short leash so that her flanks were in contact with his body at all times.

It was noticeable that Dottie was extremely fair of face and that her hips and bottom were so much like a female's that many of the men would not hesitate to poke her backside even if they thought her to be a pretty young lad. Boroth was well acquainted with tightness of her nether hole by now and he prized it regardless of her gender. Her slit and breasts were well hidden and disguised so he had not reason to suspect that she was anything but a perverted boy happy to service older male's cocks. He had reached a point in draining his cock into Dottie's heart-shaped rump that he no longer saw her as a boy but as a more than adequate stand-in for Eve's pretty bottom. The party-goers were laughing at her whimpers of distress as he shoved his huge shaft inside her impaled cheeks with little thought for either her comfort of her permission.

Dottie did her best to hide her orgasms because she knew they would give her away to an interested onlooker. She did her best to portray the image of a boy hard-pressed by a dominant male using her flesh for their own satisfaction. Some of the viewers saw it as a disgusting tableau but others found it most stimulating and allowed it to drive them into sensual copulations of their own making.

Eve watched Boroth and Dottie and allowed Alicia to suckle her nipples whilst Callum played a tune on her behind with his own hard erection. She was not in any mood to accommodate a visitor up her feminine highway because of concerns about impending motherhood right when she needed to be leading her men into battle.

Alicia decided to move her lips further south into Eve's trembling mound and she explored it with sensual skills as Callum reached right into the bottom of her rectal channel with his well-practiced shaft.

They brought in four of the recently acquired slave females who had already been well broken-in while traveling on the return journey. The women were lined up across the middle of the hall and the ale-drinking members of the clan yelled their insults and rough language at the shaking captives who were uncertain about their fate.

In all honesty, most of the harassment was just for show and it was just entertainment for most of the simple folk. They only wanted to test the girl's resolve in stretching to meet the demands of unknown males to determine their ability to adapt to circumstances and accept their lessons in obedience.

The four males chosen to test them were, of course, the ones with the biggest cocks in the village. They were well-known for their stamina and staying power. The ceremony was both long and popular with the entire audience. One by one, the girls dropped to the floor exhausted by their tormentors. The last girl standing was given a crown of fresh flowers and given a prize of silver coins for her soon to be established household.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.