Patrick Becomes a Norseman - Cover

Patrick Becomes a Norseman

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

Patrick lifted his head up from the grindstone and looked out over the ship's rail. He could see the beach off the bow. His task was to have all the spare axes sharpened to a keen edge before the band of Norse invaders returned from a busy day sacking the little village in the distance. He could see the plumes of smoke rising from several different locations. The normal plan of attack was to overwhelm the tiny center of activity and then mop up the outlying areas with small farms and grain houses.

Only he and the one-legged cook were left on board the small raiding vessel. At seventeen, Patrick was larger in size than most of the full grown men in the ship's company. It was not his age that tied him to the menial task at hand. No, it was his status of "ship's boy". He was a captured laborer destined to serve the needs of the council as they saw fit. Seven long years he had labored under the strict discipline of a Viking warlord. Patrick knew he was lucky to be alive. Many of the other young people taken to the harsh Northern lands had not survived. The group of a dozen or so taken from his coastal Irish fishing village, had been cut to only three remaining alive. The other two were females, Brianna and Moira, bedded and wedded to lusty Norsemen. The Northern males loved the freckles and red hair of the Irish maidens.

Patrick was called simply, "boy", thus he barely remembered his name was Patrick. He had not heard it uttered in the past 7 years.

Yes, he could see the line of weary invaders and their newest prisoners approaching the beach. In the distance, Patrick could also see the cloud of dust coming from the South. He tried to wave to the men, but they ignored him. His status was so low that they seldom addressed him directly. They just pointed to his new task and a good kick to get him started right away.

He started to stow the axes and the long knives securely along the oar wales. They would be readily available in the case of trouble but out of the way to avoid an accident.

He could see that Hogarth and Sven were aware now of the approaching danger from the South. The Norsemen loosed the tethers on several of the prisoners, mostly small children. The remaining prisoners, almost all female were pulled alongside them into the shallow water. In a matter of minutes the sweaty, bloody, invasion force was back on board the little vessel.

Sven called the cadence and the oars hit the water in unison. They turned and fled into the open sea just in time to escape the wrath of a fairly large force of armed men from the larger village to the South.

A bedraggled lump was curled up at his feet. The long hair betrayed the lump to be a female of very enticing proportions. Patrick was aroused by the long absence of female flesh being in contact with his skin. His only memory of female flesh was his own sweet Mother and his Sister Moira. The girl's bare ass was rubbing up and down his muscular leg as the little ship pulled away from the shore. The soft, smooth touch of the dark haired girl's pussy pushed into his body with nervous twitches. One eye peeked out from her hood as she viewed him from head to toe.

The crowd on the beach was incensed at their escape. They were jumping up and down in anger and several loosed arrows in their direction. It was to no avail because the distance was much too far.

Hogarth had all the prisoners line up in the center of the ship. They were all on their knees and shaking with fears. Patrick knew it could go either way. If Hogarth was in a foul mood, they could all go over the side to a watery grave in an instant.

There were 6 new prisoners in the group. Three of the girls were blonds, two were redhead, and only one with hair as black as a witches tresses at midnight. Hogarth was upset, but not incensed into doing anything nasty. His rages were the glue that kept the entire ship's crew on their toes.

He ordered the girls to be stripped and inspected for cleanliness and physical beauty. Most of the females were kept as additions to the Northern village, but some were so desirable, he had no choice but to turn them over to the court of the King for his own voracious pleasure.

As usual, with very few exceptions, the British women were more than happy to be set free of their dreary existence as serfs in a divided land.

Patrick was struck with the overall sexuality of the females. They all were more appealing than the lean, hard faced females of the Northern climes. These young pussies were all curved and lush in the right places and their tits and nipples hung nicely in front of them. Their stark white breasts swayed in a tempting motion with the rocking motion of the little ship. When they were told to turn around, Patrick was aroused with their fat ass cheeks. His huge cock began to stick out under his jerkin. Most of the ship's crew appeared in a similar state of arousal.

It was determined by inspection that four of the women were still maidens. It was unusual since they all were at least 16 winters old. They were given a white strand of cloth to keep in their hair at all times. All of the men were trained to not touch the unbroken hymens of any girl wearing a white scrap of cloth in her hair. Loss of virginity was a serious issue in the Northland. The four girls were placed on barrels and the men began to open their tiny rear doors with much enthusiasm. The sweetmeats and the beer kept all four of them in a happy frame of mind while they became well acquainted the ship's crew.

The other two females, a dark haired, proud girl in her mid-twenties and a tall, blond woman in her early twenties waited for the Captain's decision. He picked the blond to take to his cabin. The sounds from that hidden room were a cause for much laughter from the crew. The remaining black haired wench was spread wide over the axe chest and she drained the rough seamen of their precious bodily fluids with a terrible smile on her face. It was as though her sweet little pussy took their spirit as well as their creamy cum.

The men pushed me forward to the black haired girl telling me, "Get your cock wet, boy. She's a tight one."

I was suddenly between her legs. My cock was shaking with desire. I saw her pink pussy looking up at me saying, "What are you waiting for?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.