The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate
Chapter 12

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Oliver was feeling an extraordinarily strange mix of emotions. He knew that he should have been terrified and disgusted - his family had been going on their annual trip to the next town over. His father had moved away to escape his overbearing parents, but still walked the two-day journey once a year, to celebrate the holidays with his folks.

When they'd come across the strange tree, surrounded by rutting animals, the family knew that they should have just walked away. But something drew them in, something they couldn't explain. Perhaps it was the beautiful flowers that it seemed to constantly throw into the air, or perhaps it was something more ... either way, they'd continued along the path, just in time to see the bear empty itself into the attractive black-haired woman.

Now, he knew he should have been terrified, and there was certainly an element of fear. He knew he should have been scared for his sister, and he was definitely feeling protective. But more than anything, even more than the unnatural calm running through his system, Oliver was feeling aroused. Horny. More so than he did during his frequent masturbation sessions at home. More so than he did when he'd caught one of the girls from his village skinny-dipping in the river.

More so than even the time he'd walked in on his father and step-mother during intercourse. He'd stood there for several minutes before they'd noticed him, entranced by the sight of his father's busty new bride as she lowered herself onto his father's member, again and again.

Now, he knew he should have felt angry, or at least guilt. But despite his knowledge that these emotions should have been appearing, when Polgara had told him what his twin sister's punishment was going to be, all he'd felt was an intense arousal, and it didn't seem to be going away.

"Jenna," she'd said, so matter-of-fact. "I'm sure you've wondered what a boy's manhood looks like, am I right?"

To Oliver's surprise, Jenna had nodded, her eyes wide, waiting to hear what her punishment was going to be. He'd never considered his sister having the same urges as him - he'd assumed that she wasn't interested in boys. Even half an hour earlier, he knew that the idea of his sister having sex, or being interested in what was in a boy's pants would have repulsed him ... but now, for some reason, he found the idea incredibly sexy.

"Well," the witch had continued. "You're about to find out.

"Jenna, get on your knees. Oliver, I want you to show your sister what it looks like when you ... leak."

There had been a noise from their parents, constrained a few feet behind them, but Polgara had nonchalantly whipped her hand and the noise stopped.

The siblings stood there wordlessly for a few seconds, Polgara's instructions sinking into their brains, and Jenna had been the first to break eye-contact with the sorceress, turning to her brother and submissively sinking to her knees.

If Oliver's dick hadn't been hard before, it would have become erect quickly enough to risk tearing a hole in his pants. The sight of Jenna presenting herself to him was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. Was this Polgara's influence, or was it an indication that she wanted to see him, wanted to see his member, wanted to see him spurting his juices?

Oliver wasn't waiting for an answer as he lowered his pants and wrapped his fist around his swollen cock. He was too preoccupied to spot it, but nothing escaped Polgara's notice - as soon as his prick had become visible, Jenna's eyes had lit up, and her mouth had opened slightly in admiration. She was excited by the sight of her twin brother's cock, there was no hiding it. Not from the experienced sorceress.

Polgara slowly pleasured herself as she watched Oliver's hand slowly jack up and down his engorged penis. She wasn't sure what she found more erotic - the excitement of both siblings as they exposed themselves to one another, or the fact that she was in control, she had the power to make them do whatever they wanted. She was sure that in the next few hours, Oliver would be fucking his sister in each and every hole, but from her end, there was no rush. She wanted their perversion to be deliciously slow.

She let the lad masturbate himself for a few minutes before she interfered again. She already knew what a sick bitch she was, but she was curious to see how far the siblings would allow her to push the other without interfering.

"Stop," she said slowly, enjoying the look of disappointment on both the twins' faces as they did as commanded. Jenna's breathing had been getting heavier and heavier, and it was obvious that the young girl was as excited for Oliver to cum as he was. "I don't think that Oliver is getting enough ... visual stimulation."

Jenna was too busy staring at Polgara's exposed pussy to see the look of confusion that flitted across Oliver's face, but it was obvious to Polgara ... as obvious as Jenna's urge to mirror the older lady's actions. Pol would have been surprised if Jenna had ever been this turned on in her life.

"For the male to achieve orgasm, he needs stimulation. Oliver, I don't think you'll be able to cum unless Jenna takes her top off. Do you?"

This is the moment of truth, Polgara wickedly thought. She could practically see the battle of morals taking place inside Oliver's head. Would he let himself take advantage of his sister like this, or would he pass up on the chance to see her tits?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.