The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate - Cover

The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

At the same time as Ce'Nedra's ass was being filled by the horse's seed, Polgara was on her fifth pounding from Barak's mighty bear cock. He was taking her anally for the second time, after experiencing her mouth once and her sopping pussy twice.

The sheer size of Barak's member had been an incredible effort for Polgara to take at first, but the spores had done their job, and the pain had been reduced to discomfort, and quickly turned to pleasure. Despite the restorative nature of Garion's final spell, cumming five times within an hour had brought Barak to the limit of his capabilities, and he knew that after this final orgasm, he would need to take a break.

Conversely, Polgara was insatiable - even now, full of cum in every hole, battered and bruised and covered in filth, she was still urging the bear lord on, verbally encouraging him to fill her up and treat her like a whore. She was squeezing muscles she hadn't even realized that she had in order to persuade the last of Barak's cum from his exhausted dick, but in itself that wasn't enough.

Being in the body of a bear, feeling his own previous load of cum around his huge bear-cock, and taking one of the most powerful sorceresses in the world anally would have been dirty enough to make almost anyone come just from the sheer perversion of it, but at the end of his rope as he was, Barak needed more. Barak needed something truly perverse to push him over the edge, something so depraved that he never would have thought of it before now.

Fortunately for him, Polgara was a bottomless pit of perversity, and when she sensed him slowing down and fatiguing she knew exactly what to do.

"RAWWRR!" Barak cried out in shock as Polgara reached around, and used a spell to stimulate him where she couldn't herself reach. She had attempted to reach behind the enormous bear and insert a few fingers into his behind, but the sheer size of the creature (and the awkward positioning) meant that she couldn't reach, and so a solid pushing spell had done the job instead.

Suddenly energized, Barak sped up his thrusting. He knew that when his arousal had passed he'd feel extremely wrong about what had just occurred, but right then, in the heat of the moment, it had provided exactly what he needed, and it wasn't long at all before he found himself cumming one last time, enthusiastically filling Polgara's behind with his spunk, before collapsing behind her, and curling up for a nap.

Polgara had been so focused on the magic, so determined to get her bear lover off, that she had disregarded her own stimulation, and though she enjoyed the feeling of Barak's final load sloshing around inside her ample anus, she was frustrated that she hadn't enjoyed an orgasm of her own.

"D-d- ... don't look, children!"

Polgara's head whipped around at the noise, and was relieved to discover that the "children" the voice was referring to were not minors, but teenagers. A boy and a girl, both staring agape at the view in front of them. Normally Pol's first move would have been to cover herself, or hide behind the enormous unconscious bear in front of her, but the influence of the spores (combined with her own outrageous arousal) combined to make that the last thing that she wanted to do.

Instead, she smiled, as her hand wandered down to her pussy, already dripping cum. A quick glance at the boy's pants were enough to see that he was aroused, and though the signs were more subtle for the girl, millennia of experience meant that Polgara could read most people like a book.

The increased breathing rate, the slight flush on her skin, and the awkward way that she was standing, suggesting that she wanted to rub her legs together, to give her sweet young cunt some relief ... yes, Polgara knew that these two were ripe for the picking.

She was going to have some fun here.

The source of the instruction had come from the man who was leading the small family; he looked like he was struggling with some desires of his own, though again, the tent in his pants meant that he too had been influenced by the spores of the Nyissan tree, easily affected by the sight in front of him.

The last member of the party looked too young to be the children's mother, but she was holding hands with the man who had issued the command to turn away. Perhaps she was a step-mother, or perhaps she had simply aged well.

It didn't matter. A smile slowly crept across Polgara's face as she examined the group in front of her. Though she stood naked and bruised in front of them, it was immediately clear who had the power. This family was hers to play with, at least until Barak woke up, or someone from up the hill joined them.

"Listen to your father!" the woman snapped, clearly trying to sound authoritative, but they ignored her instruction as strongly as they'd disregarded the man's. Polgara snapped her fingers, and a fireball appeared in front of her.

The family stepped back in shock, and Polgara's grin turned cruel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.