The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate
Chapter 10

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Silk's original plan had been to watch the girls bring each other off, and then get involved himself ... he certainly didn't regret stepping in when he had, but needing a few minutes to recover wasn't part of his original plan.

Fortunately the Seeing Stone's playback wouldn't suffer for his change in plans - a simple gesture from Silk caused the rest of the men, who had been hiding to just around the corner, to charge forward. The look on the ladies' faces couldn't have been better if he'd planned it - the pure joy as half a dozen muscular and horny naked men came forward, with the intent of using the girls in every position possible.

It was only due to their strong love for the trader (and the fact that he'd promised them a percentage) that the horny warriors had managed to hold back as long as they had. Now was their moment, and they had absolutely no need of foreplay.

Fortunately, neither did the girls - while they both loved performing oral sex (on either gender, in fact) it was no substitute for the real thing, and they were more than ready to be taken, to be fucked like animals, to take a cock up each hole and then some.

They hadn't even gotten around to getting each other off, and so the pair were practically climbing the wall with frustration when the seven men ran out and attempted to stick their cocks into the first hole that they could see.

After a few minutes of confusion, in which Garion found himself fighting both his grandfather and Durnik for access to his true love's holiest of holes, the men settled into their positions, and began fucking the women in earnest.

Even in the throes of passion, even while being dominated by several large men each, Taiba and Ce'Nedra continued to compete - the majority of the time they had their mouths full, but through various non-verbal memes, the specifics of their competition became clear: the winner was whoever could get the most men off the fastest.

Though Taiba had the advantage of experience, with Ce'Nedra's first fuck being less than twenty-four hours ago, the young princess made up for it with almost unbridled enthusiasm. Every time any of the three men penetrating her holes moved, her entire body shuddered with joy, and she impossibly seemed to double her effort every few minutes. By the time the first round of men were cumming in side of her, all of Ce'Nedra's holes were practically dripping with sweat from her motions, and she herself was almost constantly in the throes of pleasure.

Not to be outdone, Taiba was making full use of her love of rough play. Constantly goading the men to use her, to bruise her, she was quickly rewarded as the four around her literally picked her up, and tried to force as much cock inside of her as they could.

Though Ce'Nedra was the first to make the men cum, it didn't take long for Taiba to realize that there were ways she could outdo the young princess, things that her body could achieve that the teenage girl would never be able to do.

Ce'Nedra was basking in the combined afterglow of orgasm and victory, when she looked over and saw Taiba raising the bar. If it weren't for the spores that everyone was constantly breathing, Taiba's new accomplishment was something that no one present would even have attempted, and she certainly wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near as much pleasure out of it as she was.

While both girls had spent an enormous chunk of the past day being double-penetrated, taking cocks from behind and the front at once, not one of the party had ever seen someone do what Taiba was doing now - taking two cocks in the same hole at once.

Ce'Nedra stared in shock as Durnik and Relg slowly slid forward, inch by inch. The rest of the men had stopped (though not moved away) when they realized Taiba's intentions, and so despite being surrounded by hard cock, the only two that the busty woman was paying attention to were the two simultaneously entering her cunt.

No one had ever seen anything like this. Silk moved as close as he could, his erection back in full force, and noted that Taiba's face was contorted in what could be read as either pleasure or agony. Her mouth was opening and closing like a goldfish's, and it took him a few seconds to realize that she mouthing "More, more" over and over.

As Taiba's pussy slowly stretched to accommodate the two cocks, she gestured frantically at Silk, the feeling of being so filled up leaving her completely unable to speak. He stepped closer in response, and she grabbed his cock and forced it into her mouth.

Though the Morag woman was too distracted to use her normally-impressive fellatio skills, Silk didn't require her to, simply grabbing her head with his hands and using her mouth to get off. He didn't quite understand why she'd asked for this, but he was so turned on at the sight of the almost-frightening sight of two enormous erections splitting the woman open that he certainly wasn't going to be the one to question it, and began to fuck her face in earnest.

Taiba certainly wasn't in any position to explain it, but she desperately needed the cock in her mouth to take her attention away from the feeling of the two cocks. It would, she was confident, eventually become pleasurable, but right now it was the least comfortable thing she could ever remember feeling. The sex-spores that were by now almost a part of her bloodstream ensured that she felt no pain from the mass intrusion, but they couldn't prevent her from an acute awareness that she was being violated in a big way, and her body was being used in such a way that it certainly wasn't meant to be used.

Normally while being fellated, it was a struggle for Silk to keep his eyes open - he liked closing them, and letting his imagination run wild as he felt the lips run up and down his cock. Ever mindful of the Seeing Stone in his pocket, however, he was making a concerted effort to take as much in as he could, and the sight before him was making it a hell of a lot easier.

He used Taiba's limp head as a fuckhole for his throbbing erection as the two cocks finally slid all the way in, and Relg's balls came into contact with Durnik's. They looked at each other awkwardly for a second, before coming to an unspoken agreement, and began fucking the stretched hole in unison.

A strange vibration on Silk's cock made him look down in alarm for a second, afraid that it was a cry of despair or pain. The crafty trader smiled as he realized that it was a moan of pleasure - finally, the discomfort had stopped, and Taiba was truly able to enjoy the ultimate feeling of fullness, as three men heartily fucked her two holes.

The feeling of being stretched out, of being used in a more perverted way than she'd ever seen anyone be used ... it was pushing all of Taiba's buttons, and she enthusiastically gestured for someone to resume taking her in the ass as well. She could feel Relg and Durnik's cocks sliding up against each other, and wondered if it added to the two men's stimulation.

As Hettar came up behind her and slowly pushed his thick member into the only hole that wasn't currently being used, Taiba tried to position her body in such a way that she could look over at Ce'Nedra, and give her a triumphant look. Sure, the young princess may have been able to bring the men off first, but it would surely be clear now to the girl that youth was no match for experience.

Taiba was confident that she was unbeatable in the sexual arena, and if she hadn't been so caught up in the competition, may have even felt sorry for the girl. She'd tried, she'd given it an honest go, but Taiba was confident that she was unbeatable.

And so it came as quite a shock when she turned to look at Ce'Nedra, and saw that despite Taiba had upped the ante by taking two cocks in the same hole, despite the fact that she was now being simultaneously fucked by four men, the young princess had, against all odds, managed to out-do her.

Taiba's heart sank as she realized that Ce'Nedra's place at the top of the sexual ladder was secure. The Morag had pulled out the best trick that she knew, and Ce'Nedra had managed to beat her.

As everyone had been focused on Taiba's stretching pussy, Ce'Nedra had slipped off and fetched one of the party's horses, and it was the massive creature's cock that the young girl's lips were now wrapped around. Time seemed to slow down for Taiba as she felt all four of the men inside her simultaneously cumming, and she knew that as soon as they were done, all attention would go to the teenaged redhead and her exploits in bestiality.

She would have been furious if the perverseness of the situation didn't turn her on so much, and it wasn't her own current situation that pushed Taiba over the edge into orgasm, it was an image of Ce'Nedra, Imperial Princess of Tolnedra and some day to be the Rivan Queen, on all fours, taking all 20 inches of the horse's massive cock inside her like some kind of animal slut.

Her face contorted in orgasm, mirroring the faces of the four men inside her, but eyes opened wide as she saw Ce'Nedra continue to take the horse's huge member deeper and deeper inside her eager young mouth.

As well as fogging the mind and ensuring that pain turned to pleasure, the tree's sex spores had some benefits that were yet to be discovered by the party - in case of incompatibility between species, they widened and deepend any cavities that may have been used to take a cock.

So Ce'Nedra, Taiba and indeed the horse itself were all surprised when the cock sliding down her throat didn't stop at six inches, nor nine inches, nor even twelve inches. Ce'Nedra's cheeks were bulging in shock, and she could feel the horse's cock fit neatly in her throat, pushing past any normal teen's gag reflex until two massive equine balls were slapping against her chin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.