The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate - Cover

The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

As soon as Silk cried "Action", Ce'Nedra's competitive side kicked in.

As a Princess, she'd always been the best, mostly without trying. On the odd occasion that something came between her and being the best, however, Ce'Nedra got ... determined. Focussed. Competitive.

Some would say crazy.

So when she knew that this encounter, the next sexual embrace was going to be recorded for all posterity, some part of the young princess abruptly decided that she wanted to ... no, had to be the sexiest thing about the images that the Seeing Stone recorded.

And so when Silk cried "Action", everything changed.

Taiba had leaned in to kiss Ce'Nedra expecting softness and gentleness, the opposite of what the older woman wanted when she was with a man. In return, however, Ce'Nedra almost pounced onto her. The girls had re-dressed in anticipation, knowing that there was something about seeing a woman go from fully-clothed to nude that was inexplicably and constantly erotic.

Taiba's eyes had been shut, she'd been ready for a slow, tender kiss. In response, Ce'Nedra practically pushed her over, and once the older woman was on the ground, Ce'Nedra had ripped her top off, and immediately latched onto Taiba's enormous breasts with her mouth.

The Morag woman had been prepared for some gentle love-making, an appetiser for whoever was holding the stone before the main event. She certainly hadn't been expecting the sexual onslaught that Ce'Nedra had delivered, and when the young girl's hand reached up her skirt, she found a pussy that was already wet.

Ce'Nedra roughly shoved her fingers into Taiba's sopping hole, making sure to angle it in such a way that Silk had a clear view. Do you like that, she thought, pretending to be unaware that she had an audience (while not being able to get the thought out of her head that what she was doing now would last for years beyond her own lifespan.) Do you like the image of a younger girl, a sexy little slut still fully clothed, fingering an older woman?

Do you like seeing me dominate a women old enough to be my mother? Does it turn you on?

While exhibitionistic thoughts of being watched were running through Ce'Nedra's mind, Taiba was focussed purely and simply on what the younger girl was doing to her body. Ce'Nedra's thumb had crept up to the Morag's asshole, and was applying a slight pressure - not yet penetrating it, but clearly poised and ready to strike. Ce'Nedra slipped another finger into Taiba's soaked pussy, and a smile crept across her face as she realized exactly what she could do to really ensure that she shone as the most sexual creature in the video.

Still fully clothed, in her (now quite dirty and tattered) green dress, Ce'Nedra couldn't resist looking up and giving Silk a cheeky grin. The illusion that they didn't know that they were being watched was shattered, but Silk certainly wasn't complaining, and he was sure that none of the countless men who would experience the next few moments were likely to object either.

The look of lust in Ce'Nedra's eyes was familiar to Taiba; what alarmed her was the expression that she'd never seen in the young girl's face, of determination, competitiveness, and a complete lack of remorse. Before she could reflect on exactly what that meant, another unfamiliar experience took priority in her mind, as she felt the young girl's tongue upon her tight asshole.

Silk's eyes almost boggled, and he stepped closer to get the best look that he could possible get as Ce'Nedra enthusiastically reamed Taiba without even a hint of hesitation. Taiba's eyes rolled back as the sensations seemed to ripple up and down her spine, ending at her throbbing pussy, and Ce'Nedra's eyes closed in concentration as she simultaneously explored Taiba's tight rosebud with her tongue and resumed fingering her, once more increasing the digits being inserted into the older woman.

"Ugh," Taiba groaned as Ce'Nedra's last finger made it into her pussy, and she realized that at this point she was simply being fisted.

"Mmmm," Ce'Nedra replied, enjoying the dirtiness of what they were doing. Taiba's ass had been the recipient of more than a few men's seed that day, and though Ce'Nedra couldn't pick out which mens' semen she was currently imbibing, she was loving the taste of it.

"Gods," Silk gasped. Even in his spore-addled state, the idea of inserting his tongue into a woman's dirtiest hole had never occurred to him, and while he certainly didn't want to partake in the foul act, there was something supremely erotic about watching the young teenager in front of him sully herself so obviously ... and enjoy the debasement so much. "Ce'Nedra, you're ... gods, there's not even a word for it."

Even as her first orgasm of the recording came across her, Taiba was profoundly affected by Silk's words. Sure, she was currently getting all the pleasure ... but it suddenly became obvious that Ce'Nedra was getting all the attention. That would have bothered her at any time, but this was forever - this wasn't just for the man in their immediate vicinity, this was for men for the rest of time.

If anyone was going to be remembered as the sexiest creature to ever walk the earth, Taiba resolved, it was going to be her.

Admittedly, at this moment she didn't want to do anything that would halt the young girl's administrations, but Taiba knew that she had to do something to divert at least a bit of the attention away from what the teenager was doing.

"Oh," she began to moan. "Please ... touch me. Touch me, please. Please, don't hold back. Do it. Please. Touch me!"

Despite Ce'Nedra's tongue being deep in Taiba's ass and her fist being sporadically clenched by the orgasming woman's pussy, the princess knew exactly what the older woman was up to ... and exactly how she had to respond.

"You like that, don't you?" she replied, pausing to take her tongue out of the cum-slicked ass that it had been lodged in for the last few minutes. "You like having a sexy little teenager fist you and tongue you. You like being the recipient of the sexiest little slut the world has ever seen..."

Not to be out-done, Taiba responded loudly and lustfully.

"Mmmm, you sure do you know what you're doing, don't you? You're a dirty little girl, you hussy. Have you been practicing? I bet you've been doing this all your life, you dirty little whore. You're such an expert, you must have been fucking and sucking since you were just a young'un."

"I've been a sex-crazed little minx for as long as I can remember..." Ce'Nedra said, but before she could warm into it, Taiba cut her off.

"Well do you know what we do with bad, naughty little sluts like you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.